User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 18 Apr 2009, 05:38   #101
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: New Portal & Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by zPeti View Post
We are in the process of redoing the ship images, based on some existing Planetarion images.

After that I will get the designer to design a much better design, based more around the requirements here.
I guess I was very focused on reducing colours and content and making the design clearer, and I hit the other side of the dart board where it got too boring and gray.

I appreciate the input and will do my best to get a better design up.
<3

Thankyou. Its nice to see that you listen to the community
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 05:39   #102
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
Next step: the 'logo'
I like the logo
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 00:23   #103
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zPeti View Post
We are in the process of redoing the ship images, based on some existing Planetarion images.

After that I will get the designer to design a much better design, based more around the requirements here.
I guess I was very focused on reducing colours and content and making the design clearer, and I hit the other side of the dart board where it got too boring and gray.

I appreciate the input and will do my best to get a better design up.
the portal is the first step, the first impression and presentation for Planetarion, if you follow the suggestions made by the community (aka mr. lobster in this case) to build a user friendly portal this could be a first step into the right direction. I've seen some wonderful explained step by step (stepping quite much here scusi) introduction into the game made by the community and my hope here goes for something that would integrate it , I do hope you agree here as its just really needed imho. Next Step would be marketing/advertising imo. I mean seriously theres still hope for the game afterall. Lets not forget it was one of the first MMOG's that existed ever. Surely I'm a dreamer but I'd really love to see more than 3k players playing again. my fav. colors: surely red and green Good Luck Pete

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote