User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Jun 2009, 19:33   #1
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Goodbye GD!

I apologise, mostly to yahwe, for trying out these forums. But I've come to realise the regular posters here are pretty shit and I'm going to invest my time elsewhere - hopefully appoco (or someone) will delete my forums account for me or I'll just get it banned to excite some moderators.

Good forums posters - JBG (though he posted mostly fact and not opinion... but still) & nodrog.

Mediocre: plenty.

shit ones: Yahwe and me.

I wasn't sure about deleting the bnp thread or not, but since its mostly based on me just posting idiotic views, no point leaving it up. Having a thread like that in GD will only help lure idiots like myself anyway - you obviously don't want that!

Last edited by newt; 11 Jun 2009 at 20:00.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 19:38   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Goodbye GD!

maybe you'd be happy on PB.
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 20:03   #3
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

NEWTY!

Come on IRC now and again at least!

..shouldn't have deleted that thread!
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 20:14   #4
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Yeh I only deleted that thread to be emo'ly shit. And since I hate GD and especially their regular posters, no point leaving a thread which made GD look like it was actually alive for once.

It can go back to being a forum about facts - like help finding comedians or broadband services. I know yahwe hates a discussion involving views, and he's the king of GD.
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 20:20   #5
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Yeh I only deleted that thread to be emo'ly shit. And since I hate GD and especially their regular posters, no point leaving a thread which made GD look like it was actually alive for once.

It can go back to being a forum about facts - like help finding comedians or broadband services. I know yahwe hates a discussion involving views, and he's the king of GD.
Because clearly, spazzing out at people is justified and won't attract any unwelcome attention at all.
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 20:22   #6
newt
Banned

I think you've just explained why I did what I did. Anyway, you're a global mod or something aren't you? delete my account!
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 20:28   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think you've just explained why I did what I did. Anyway, you're a global mod or something aren't you? delete my account!
Can't. I'd love to resurrect your thread though - I'll even moderate it a bit to get rid of the spazzing and you can debate the BNP some more.

And in fairness while some of Yahwe's posts have been out of line in the past (and I've deliberately not moderated GD because JBG was there to moderate and he was accepted as the mod) this one was pretty much within the rules:

Quote:
yes ...

well you see this here is another of your problems. You don't know any history (as we have established) and yet you still believe that you know what it was like in the past.

This whole thing could've been a lot less painful if instead of constantly spouting your idiotic views and asking us to explain why they are wrong and idiotic one by one, you had just asked for a reading list!
In fairness your knowledge of history was pretty much being demolished in the thread, and he was simply pointing out that we had no reason in trusting your assertion given your pretty disastrous track record. While I won't comment on the quality of the post (there is the rep function for that!) it was fair game and not really a baseless troll.

Last edited by lokken; 11 Jun 2009 at 20:33.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 20:33   #8
newt
Banned

Who can delete me? Appoco can but he conveniantly went afk when I asked him to do it.

You can resurrect the thread if you want, admittedly people like JBG did put a lot of time into it so maybe you definitely should. But I want my forums account deleted! Or I will quite literally get myself banned whenever I remember to do it (and you should have banned me around 5mins ago ).
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 20:35   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Who can delete me? Appoco can but he conveniantly went afk when I asked him to do it.

You can resurrect the thread if you want, admittedly people like JBG did put a lot of time into it so maybe you definitely should. But I want my forums account deleted! Or I will quite literally get myself banned whenever I remember to do it (and you should have banned me around 5mins ago ).
Go and have a cup of tea and calm down for goodness sake.
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 20:39   #10
newt
Banned

Quote:
In fairness your knowledge of history was pretty much being demolished in the thread, and he was simply pointing out that we had no reason in trusting your assertion given your pretty disastrous track record.
I pointed out myself that I was clueless on lots of things. He was commenting on something which I know a lot of people agree on - especially people that lived in that era. Maybe they're examples of looking back on your youth too favourably, but regardless.

Yahwe has consistently sat there, and in every thread, being a ****ing immature idiot (yes, yes, pot calling the kettle etc). He won't stop posting - I don't care about the other forums here - I don't wanna risk coming back again in 2 or 3 months - I want my account deleted.
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 20:41   #11
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why don't you just stop posting and go away?

Can you not resist the tempation to post here, ala horn?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 20:41   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
I pointed out myself that I was clueless on lots of things. He was commenting on something which I know a lot of people agree on - especially people that lived in that era. Maybe they're examples of looking back on your youth too favourably, but regardless.

Yahwe has consistently sat there, and in every thread, being a ****ing immature idiot (yes, yes, pot calling the kettle etc). He won't stop posting - I don't care about the other forums here - I don't wanna risk coming back again in 2 or 3 months - I want my account deleted.
If you've got personal issues with a poster, we have the neg rep function for this. Deleting your account won't do you any good if you type http://pirate.planetarion.com one afternoon, so really there is no use whatsoever in us deleting (or indeed banning) your account.
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 20:42   #13
newt
Banned

If you were trying to quit smoking - would you leave a packet of cigarettes around?
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 20:44   #14
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
If you were trying to quit smoking - would you leave a packet of cigarettes around?
On that logic, I suggest uninstalling the internet from your computer system.
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 20:47   #15
newt
Banned

I effectively am doing just that! But need the internet for physics papers and similar things. Oh, email!

Am I really really gonna have to ask JC to log in and ban me? You should respect the real life of your former admin and do it for him.
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 22:27   #16
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Ooh, an euthanasia thread. This seems to be a delicate matter; let's not make any hasty decisions.

Last edited by Alessio; 11 Jun 2009 at 22:33.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 22:36   #17
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Perhaps it's best to delay your decision for another 5 months and then we'll evaluate the situation again. You can't be too sure when it comes to matters of this nature. If you then still genuinely want to leave, then you should just make another thread.

Trust me, you don't want to leave just yet. Now go home and get some sleep. You'll feel better in the morning.

Last edited by Alessio; 11 Jun 2009 at 22:53.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 23:37   #18
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Even though you are an English bas (hating the scots eh) it may be a bit over the top other than the BNP topic (whilst I dont agree with your views especially hating the scots) Your prev posts have been decent as a whole.

I hope you reconsider.
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 23:41   #19
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Good review, will read again!
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 23:51   #20
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

You look like Toady from Neighbours circa 1999
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2009, 00:45   #21
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
You look like Toady from Neighbours circa 1999
I'd been trying to place that face. Thanks!
Unread 12 Jun 2009, 13:21   #22
Antoninus Pius

Antoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to all

I've never witnessed such drama unfold in front of my own eyes since Harold Bishop went AWOL. Maybe Newt will return in 5 years time with no memory of this place thinking he's the leader of the SNP with an alternative fishy user name.

The suspense......
Antoninus Pius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2009, 21:49   #23
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Newt

In all honesty I was actually very appreciative that you had posted on GD. I'd noticed a surge in interest in the forums. I hadn't posted much but I do check this place at least 2 times a day.

I think you were doing a good thing. Maybe the content was a bit silly. But that doesn't matter. It was entertaining enough for me to read and spend time on. That's a compliment, by the way - I've become so jaded over the years that I skimread now and often skip webpages that don't live up to my "standards".

I know you've "left" now and that it may hurt your internet-pride (lol) but I think you should return. We've known each other for a very very long time on the internet - I've known you longer than I've known anyone here.

I'd like it if you could return and make a few threads. I find it quite depressing that this place is as good as dead.

xxx

Last edited by Tomkat; 13 Jun 2009 at 00:05.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2009, 22:40   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat View Post
Newt

In all honesty I was actually very appreciative that you had posted on GD. I'd noticed a surge in interest in the forums. I hadn't posted much but I do check this place at least 2 times a day.

I think you were doing a good thing. Maybe the content was a bit silly. But that doesn't matter. It was entertaining enough for me to read and spend time on. That's a compliment, by the way - I've become so jaded over the years that I skimread now and often skip webpages that don't live up to my "standards".

I know you've "left" now and that it may hurt your internet-pride (lol) but we've known each other for a very very long time on the internet - I've known you longer than I've known anyone here.

I'd like it if you could return and make a few threads. I find it quite depressing that this place is as good as dead.

xxx
the minute you start looking at websites with more pictures and fewer of these troubling "words", I am sure that your exacting standards will be met.
Unread 13 Jun 2009, 11:28   #25
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its me I am the best poster
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2009, 14:40   #26
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog View Post
Its me I am the best poster
According to a self-proclaimed shit poster.
Unread 13 Jun 2009, 17:27   #27
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

newt had another emo breakdown?
Unread 25 Jun 2009, 22:14   #28
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
maybe you'd be happy on PB.
It's FS now
( www.foxystoat.com )

he did sign up I think...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2009, 13:20   #29
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Brilliant.
Unread 8 Aug 2009, 08:36   #30
Stuhlman

Stuhlman will become famous soon enoughStuhlman will become famous soon enough

Delete Planetarion, I can't risk having the game online for another round :/ I am trying to quit.. if you leave it online, I will have to sign up :/ please delete it. Who can do this Appoco? Cin? someone please delete the game.
Unread 21 Aug 2009, 19:40   #31
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

I read the BNP thread.
Unread 21 Aug 2009, 22:09   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan View Post
I read the BNP thread.
did you find them too left wing?
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 06:51   #33
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
did you find them too left wing?
Do you know what they call a lefty who hates brown people?
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 20:01   #34
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Do you know what they call a lefty who hates brown people?
No.

But it does not surprise me that you are conversant with all forms of prejudice.
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 20:38   #35
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
No.

But it does not surprise me that you are conversant with all forms of prejudice.
You seem like the best fit of anyone on this forum, so I'm surprised your are not familiar with the term National Socialist.
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 21:06   #36
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
You seem like the best fit of anyone on this forum, so I'm surprised your are not familiar with the term National Socialist.
oddest conclusion of Godwin's law i've ever seen.

You are losing it.
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 21:54   #37
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
oddest conclusion of Godwin's law i've ever seen.

You are losing it.
The difference between you and me is that you seem to hate everyone and you're white, whereas I only hate you and I'm brown.
Unread 22 Aug 2009, 23:17   #38
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
The difference between you and me is that you seem to hate everyone and you're white, whereas I only hate you and I'm brown.
I always thought the difference was that your job is to tell lies and misrepresent facts while mine isn't.

And that, in my opinion, you have a very very hard job.

Now far be it from me to criticise anyone for the job they do, it's not really your fault, but you are so very bad at this.

xx
Unread 23 Aug 2009, 06:43   #39
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Hmmm never fear Newty Beauty, i shall now carry the torch of GD awesomeness.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2009, 08:23   #40
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
I always thought the difference was that your job is to tell lies and misrepresent facts
That's an easy job for our colored friend.
Unread 2 Sep 2009, 21:39   #41
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Good posters never leave. They just go away for a while and hope Yahwe dies lonely.
Unread 8 Sep 2009, 11:03   #42
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

who is newt?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2009, 16:11   #43
Antoninus Pius

Antoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to all

A wee lass that died in the emergency pod trying to flee the hoards. She/he was asleep at the wicket at the time of death.

Quote:
They mostly die escaping GD. Mostly.
Antoninus Pius is offline   Reply With Quote