User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 1 May 2008, 15:02   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Higher Education

OK, this is the situation.

1) I am going to finish my MRes in Politics in September. Pretty much all I have left is my dissertation, which I hope to finish ASAP even though it isn't due until September.

2) I am starting a full-time job on 12th May.

"So" you might ask, "what's the problem?"

"Well," I would reply "I think I've gone insane. Because"

3) I want to start an MSc in Economics in September.

To flesh this out a little, I have no actual trianing in economics and the maths involved may actually kill me, but we're pretending that doesn't matter at the moment.

The reason I'm thinking of a second Masters degree is because I'm not sure I really feel capable for doing three years more work for a PhD at the moment. I'm not sure I have enough for another year, but we'll see.

I'm looking into this because even if I don't do it this year, I might do it next year.

Yet all of this really depends on how I find working a full-time job and doing the dissertation. I might do it full-time or part-time, probably part-time because I've no actual training in the subject.

So, opinions, comments, and any general warnings against this path would be appreciated.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote