User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 12:28   #1
Thekar
Tourist of Terror

Thekar is an unknown quantity at this point
I want to tell the PA World

that i will play the next round and you should already start to gather your defence fleets cos you will need them against me and my perfect galaxy.

good luck everyone give us a good battle, i hope to see many old faces r9
r3: 220:20:8 <-- noob
r4: 274:19:12 <--- yeah i was exactly r2000, Templar Noob
r5: 18:22:17 <-- Xanadu, NitinA gal(R.I.P)
r6: 35:11: <-- Xanadu
r7: 31:3:6 <-- Xanadu, Schrat-Galaxy
r8: 20:22:8 <-- Xanadu, then Fury
r9: 37:4:9 <-- Tourist of Terror , Schrat-Galaxy, rank 234
r10:15:3:9 <-- Tourist of Terror
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 13:12   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I want to tell you that you shouldn't spam!