User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Apr 2016, 22:24   #401
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
One of the few thats been whining for smaller tags is TheoDD, and he won last round(?).

Krypton/ReaperSix/Rogues cant be helped what ever you do
Theodd won? Interesting also norse def is as good as we want it to be. Ask fl and p3n. If we want to cover shit we so, but most night we cba. We retal instead. This round we dont really do pols either after the extremley boring last round without inc. Remeber no inc no targets to choose from. 90% of our atscks is retals.

But saying norse cant def is just plain wrong, doubt any ally in på have that many capable great dc's. Do anyone have more round winners? Could they have done that if they couldnt cover a defcall?
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2016, 22:53   #402
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Any alliance can def. P3n has historically done little defending, which does not not mean p3n is never able to def. The same is the case with Norse. However I personally think your covering ability last round speaks as much to our bad attacking ability as your def abilities. Only the day fl attacked you did you have enough incs that it should have been taxing given your value. It is the only day where you had as many incs as you had fleets yourself which is the point at which an alliance who has the value superiority may begin being overwhelmed. When you are able to cover multiple enemy fleets with one of your own defending is not so hard Norse was in such a position so yes had good def at the end of last round which may reflect your players amazing dc skills or it may not... However we can let that be a lesson for this round and the BF situation; big fleets have a quality all of their own!

That said I have little idea what BB is aiming at with his comment so I am not sure what the aim of the reply is.

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 16 Apr 2016 at 23:52.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2016, 22:54   #403
DoDDy
Twisted Individual

DoDDy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
Do not even compare Norse from last round to BF this round as its a very different case.

Norse was a 30 man mass waving, barely defending, heroes type of play troll alliance that wasnt even that fat until the block formed. It was Ultores that was running away with the round, a block formed to stop them but the block was so blinded by their goals(Ultores not winning no matter what) that they didnt care about a 30 odd man troll alliance. So the trolls did what they do best, attack! If war were to stop even as late as tick 1100, Norse would 100% not win. No one in the block cared if Norse wins as long as Ultores doesnt win.

BF is a different case, they are a serious alliance more organized than Norse ever was and an alliance that won before too. They had the roid and value lead since tick 100, yet 600 ticks later no one seems interested to hit them except the few skirmishes they had with nd/bows/ult which lasted 1-2 days each.
Agreed, but again I see the parallels.... They are the elephant in the room which no one talks about, yet it's so obvious they are a threat..... Even the elephant is playing it down!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
Theodd won? Interesting also norse def is as good as we want it to be. Ask fl and p3n. If we want to cover shit we so, but most night we cba. We retal instead. This round we dont really do pols either after the extremley boring last round without inc. Remeber no inc no targets to choose from. 90% of our atscks is retals.

But saying norse cant def is just plain wrong, doubt any ally in på have that many capable great dc's. Do anyone have more round winners? Could they have done that if they couldnt cover a defcall?
I can vouch, they did def vs me last round and I got lolwaved in return But diplomacy soon sorted it (Thankfully)
#17 | 4:2:7 |Schumacher Levy 9 of Collision on Jupiter
DoDDy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2016, 23:06   #404
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoDDy View Post
Agreed, but again I see the parallels.... They are the elephant in the room which no one talks about, yet it's so obvious they are a threat..... Even the elephant is playing it down!!
No the situation is totally different. Last round even if I were to agree that norse were the elephant in the room (which I am not sure I do) there was nothing that could be done about said elephant. All the alliances were busy fighting each other. BB may keep aiming barbs at FL and p3n for letting norse win but in practice if we had left off Ult at the start of the last week there is a good chance it would have been Ult not Norse who won.

This round on the other hand no one is occupied with anything, sure ct and ult are fighting but the way in which both alliances are xp alliances letting all and sundry land means that they can easy switch and not be badly affected by still being targeted by the others. Most other alliances are at worst involved in pretty limited conflicts.

As such the only parallel seems to me that both play down their chances. But this is not exactly a useful parallel.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 16 Apr 2016, 23:49   #405
Sandvold

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Any alliance can def. P3n has historically done little defending, which does not not mean p3n is never able to def. The same is the case with Norse. However I personally think your covering ability last round speaks as much to our bad attacking ability as your def abilities. Only the day fl attacked you did you have enough incs that it should have been taxing given your value. It is the only day where you had as many incs as you had fleets yourself which is the point at which an alliance who has the value superiority may begin being overwhelmed. When you are able to cover multiple enemy fleets with one of your own defending is not so hard... let that be a lesson for this round and the BF situation!

That said I have little idea what BB is aiming at with his comment so I am not sure what the aim of the reply is.
Yea i know everyone can def, thats what i pointed out. Norse is an ally that dont call ppl to def or even have a single dc, but we cover quite a lot each round. Last round we even dced a bit a few nights, else we couldnt have covered those 36 waves or so from p3n twice with only losing a wave or two still without calling ppl. So the rumour that norse dont def is not really true. Its just a question if we can be botherd to def or just retal.

Only reason fl actually landed was that we had half the fleet returning from a stupid lolwave of a member that left bows (boredom forces errors). Good job from fl that noticed the window and hit us at the right time.

But yea. Bf is around the point where it should be hard to land much at em. And they actually try to def and have dc + use the new def feature.

They had big anti-co issues but got closed the last week and nobody actually exploitet it. So not sure now who will try seriously to take them down.
Unread 17 Apr 2016, 00:26   #406
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
Guys ive figured it out

butcher = trump
Nah, there is no link to twitter from his posts - so it can't be so
Unread 17 Apr 2016, 00:44   #407
DoDDy
Twisted Individual

DoDDy can only hope to improve

Quote:
All the alliances were busy fighting each other.

As such the only parallel seems to me that both play down their chances. But this is not exactly a useful parallel.
You just named another parallel, all the alliances are fighting each other while BF get fat and will eventually win ofc.....

I'm not saying by any means Norse are identical in any way, I'm just saying I see *some* of the same patterns as last round.....

No one had the balls to attack norse last round (except for me, and found out quickly why that was the case) and BF this round......
#17 | 4:2:7 |Schumacher Levy 9 of Collision on Jupiter
DoDDy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2016, 05:05   #408
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoDDy View Post
You just named another parallel, all the alliances are fighting each other while BF get fat and will eventually win ofc.....
So tell me who is fighting who then. The only long term war that I can see is ult and ct and as a result of both being xp alliances this can easily be broken off, it is not something both parties need to agree a cf on. Edit: otherwise pretty much everyone so far as I can tell are involved in small relatively low intensity wars like Norse vs p3n. These may present a reason why an alliance is less willing to hit BF but probably not enough of one that they wont sign up to a big block when offered the incentive of big roids and xp.

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 17 Apr 2016 at 06:44.
Unread 19 Apr 2016, 00:01   #409
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post

Sorry, i thought TheoDD was Norse last round.

I think its quite obvious that every alliance can defend one or two nights out of 49 during a whole round. If Norse was built around defending incs instead of simply just avoiding incs, im sure it wouldnt be a tag that would last for very long.

R63/R62 Norse(Åsgård) was one of the allies with the least incs, and with the lowest recall rates on their incommings. Not that its anything wrong with this, but its kinda foolish to say that Norse got the best DCs in the univers

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2016, 07:31   #410
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
its kinda foolish to say that Norse got the best DCs in the univers
Did you remember to take your medication this morning? Your imagination is getting the better of you.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2016, 07:41   #411
booji
a bucket

BB theodd was in Norse yes, but he was not the round winner, that is what Sandvold was questioning.

And an alliance can have the best DCs in the universe and have dire defence.... If those DCs are then not actually doing any DCing! Norse could have all the top 40 DCs of all time and still have dire def as the alliance is based around being lazy during the main overnight incs period.

P.s. Since it is small taggism you are on about in this from that particular perspective such a thing happening would be an immense waste that prevents other new, small, tags from flourishing.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 19 Apr 2016, 09:35   #412
Sandvold

Quote:
BB theodd was in Norse yes, but he was not the round winner, that is what Sandvold was questioning.

And an alliance can have the best DCs in the universe and have dire defence.... If those DCs are then not actually doing any DCing! Norse could have all the top 40 DCs of all time and still have dire def as the alliance is based around being lazy during the main overnight incs period.

P.s. Since it is small taggism you are on about in this from that particular perspective such a thing happening would be an immense waste that prevents other new, small, tags from flourishing.
yea it's a waste, but doubt many in Norse actually want to play active again. Some do a round or two in a more serious alliance, but if they don't have time putting in a shift they return.

Most of us wouldn't play if we actually had to go back to DC'ing regulary. I did enough nights from r13-21ish. Many did the same. So it's not a question of preventing new tags to flourish, it wouldn't be an option playing then. It's more a question of keeping 20-30 guys playing.
Unread 19 Apr 2016, 10:26   #413
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Seems the value v XP question is being answered.

Seems ULT and Mercs are throwing the kitchen sink at BF
The problem for chimpie is hes burnt too many bridges to arrange a gangbang on BF

Should be an interesting few days
Unread 19 Apr 2016, 10:35   #414
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:

Being active and caring is vital to being a top DC.
Its like p3nguins saying they are the best alliance, just that they dont care.

Most of the pkayers in this game did their DCing r1-XX

And i did not say theodd won planet, i was aiming at tag

Unread 19 Apr 2016, 12:01   #415
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Seems the value v XP question is being answered.

Seems ULT and Mercs are throwing the kitchen sink at BF
The problem for chimpie is hes burnt too many bridges to arrange a gangbang on BF

Should be an interesting few days
Was there really a question? Can't people extrapolate data?

Imo BF won already, we should all nap it and play a parallel round. #2 will be the new #1.
Unread 19 Apr 2016, 14:07   #416
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksUQ6X1oAsA
1:20

Burning (Jeff) Bridges!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2016, 17:05   #417
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Was there really a question? Can't people extrapolate data?
I'm getting married today. Yesterday I had 0 wives. Tomorrow I'll have 1. How many wives will I have in 3 days?

Extrapolation is flawed.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 19 Apr 2016, 17:54   #418
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I'm getting married today. Yesterday I had 0 wives. Tomorrow I'll have 1. How many wives will I have in 3 days?

Extrapolation is flawed.
Ok. Sorry. Two weeks ago it was impossible to guess that BF would reach Ult and CT. It was a big surprise. Even more astonishing is the value gap between them. Still not clear if Ult and Ct are defeated.
Unread 19 Apr 2016, 17:57   #419
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Monogamy ain't the only option yet, so in theory, you could have say 3 wives in 3 days.

Also, pls don't all nap BF, I've had boring as hell two last nights not being able to attack, even if def XP has been good to me, I prefer a nice attack every now and then. Calcing def and finding out which can be fake etc. is just so much more... inspiring compared to waking people up to send a ship there, another there, fake here two there, yach, makes me feel like an escort service or something.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2016, 19:13   #420
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
Monogamy ain't the only option yet, so in theory, you could have say 3 wives in 3 days
Numbers without context aren't worth anything. Marriage being a fairly rare event for instance. If you don't read kia with knowledge of politics, military strength and game mechanics it's worthless as a prediction tool. The collapse of ult and ct won't surprise careful readers of kia, and they didn't get there by using just extrapolation.

Last edited by lokken; 19 Apr 2016 at 19:18.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2016, 20:25   #421
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

There's no collapse of ULT or CT, there's just normal variation of score gains resulting from universe actions. Neither one is not even close to being out of the competition, even if we've momentarily taken the top tag spot. ULT didn't gain much score, as they didn't land much, dunno what CT did, but seems they gained a bit more in comparison. We spent a lot of stocks to cover the incs we've been having lately, hence we gained a bit more score (with def XP keeping our average XP gains some what on par with/without incs like this, stupid value...). CT could easily prod to overtake us (they have way more stocks than we do atm), not sure about ULT stocks, but they aren't far either, so a few nice XP lands here and there and they'll be on top again. Claiming we already won is way too early, but yea, it seems that we can compete on a somewhat equal level against the XP tags this round. Considering for example that I can only hit the top 8 Ults and top 18 CTs atm and they can hit all of us...

What comes to Farmer-Bobs speculations... I must agree, worthless.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
Unread 19 Apr 2016, 20:49   #422
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
There's no collapse of ULT or CT, there's just normal variation of score gains resulting from universe actions. Neither one is not even close to being out of the competition, even if we've momentarily taken the top tag spot. ULT didn't gain much score, as they didn't land much, dunno what CT did, but seems they gained a bit more in comparison. We spent a lot of stocks to cover the incs we've been having lately, hence we gained a bit more score (with def XP keeping our average XP gains some what on par with/without incs like this, stupid value...). CT could easily prod to overtake us (they have way more stocks than we do atm), not sure about ULT stocks, but they aren't far either, so a few nice XP lands here and there and they'll be on top again. Claiming we already won is way too early, but yea, it seems that we can compete on a somewhat equal level against the XP tags this round. Considering for example that I can only hit the top 8 Ults and top 18 CTs atm and they can hit all of us...

What comes to Farmer-Bobs speculations... I must agree, worthless.

BAHAHHAHA =D

Who are you kidding? BF has been in the lead and #1 for over 1 week. BF has the value to protect their roids. BF has a lot of good fort gals to be able to cross defend. BF has/had stock which they have/can use to build the right ships to make their forts even more powerful.

Ult value 45mill roids 15k
CT value 65mill roids 23k
BF value 155mill roids 56k

huge discrepancies up there and those roids if you can hang on to them will make your value and stock grow and grow. Dont forget all the deals BF has to manage their incomings.

Anyways, back to my post vacation high while I let the BF PR squad do their thing.

PS: I actually did laugh out loud when I read the above post. Quite funny!

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2016, 21:20   #423
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

err... We've been #1 for 17 ticks. We had stocks. We have 3 galaxies with 4+ members. We have 2 deals now worth mentioning, both are visible in game as well.

Also, my posts are hardly ever meant to be taken too seriously, whoever takes AD seriously needs desperately to see a head doctor of ones choosing.

Unread 19 Apr 2016, 22:33   #424
Sandvold

Quote:
err... We've been #1 for 17 ticks. We had stocks. We have 3 galaxies with 4+ members. We have 2 deals now worth mentioning, both are visible in game as well.

Also, my posts are hardly ever meant to be taken too seriously, whoever takes AD seriously needs desperately to see a head doctor of ones choosing.
Quick calculation, ct need about 1k xp each couting member a day to keep up with you value gain from roids, on top of that you prob have more bonus and get xp from def.

Difference with ult is closer to 1250xp a day.

This is if bf dont get any xp at all. So yea. They have quite a uphill battle
Unread 19 Apr 2016, 22:41   #425
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Let's not forget CT have massive stocks. I'm surprised no one has bothered even mentioning it yet. Additionally, as BF grows, Ult and CT will be able to get more and more XP off them. BF is certainly in this, but the round ain't over.
Unread 19 Apr 2016, 22:44   #426
Sandvold

Quote:
Let's not forget CT have massive stocks. I'm surprised no one has bothered even mentioning it yet. Additionally, as BF grows, Ult and CT will be able to get more and more XP off them. BF is certainly in this, but the round ain't over.
Doesnt mather if they got stocks. If they gain less then 1k xp pr player a day they'll lose tarrain.
Unread 19 Apr 2016, 22:47   #427
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

if you take a look at any sandman/arthur/whatnot, you can see that ULT gained 80k-100k XP per day before warring us, CT was gaining 50k-60k, BF got 20k-30k... the difference for past few days has been that ULTs been gaining peanuts, prolly thanks to that CT has been gaining peanuts, but BF has been on similarish amounts.

Unread 19 Apr 2016, 22:59   #428
Sandvold

Quote:
if you take a look at any sandman/arthur/whatnot, you can see that ULT gained 80k-100k XP per day before warring us, CT was gaining 50k-60k, BF got 20k-30k... the difference for past few days has been that ULTs been gaining peanuts, prolly thanks to that CT has been gaining peanuts, but BF has been on similarish amounts.
Correct so ct lose ground each day( need 40k xp, but only gain aprox 30k)

Ult is gaining a bit (need 50k, gained 55k), but at that time bf had even more roids so both actually lost more vs bf.

Also i bet ult crash more value then bf, they'll also have harder time landing, xp will get capped. So ye bf is huge favorites.

Personally i think bf need to drop 25% roids in a few days only to make it even
Unread 20 Apr 2016, 07:12   #429
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
has been gaining peanuts
CT has been gaining peanuts at least partly because they arranged a CF with the one alliance they could hit with impunity. However, even 3-5 days ago, before that CF went into effect, their gains were significantly worse than the week before. Suddenly their score graph no longer shows any clear bumps in score around midday, which signified XP lands. I asked around a little to find out why, but couldn't really get a definitive answer. Looks like they did fairly well again last night, though.
Unread 21 Apr 2016, 20:02   #430
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Seems like BF is still pulling "ahead" in such a pace that i dont see any alliance actualy catching up with them this round.
Even after what looks to be 4 nights of targetting, theyve gained 15 million on the #2 and #3 tag.
From a outsiders view, this looks like a round i would find very boring, mostly due to the "ST stats" part of it.

Unread 21 Apr 2016, 20:36   #431
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

Pulling ahead? It's damn hard atm to stay alive 300+ vs. 60 atm or something like that and some crashing hard for some XP... Not complaining tho, I guess everyone and the kitchen sink have to try and again, wargame and everything... All credit to our members for sticking up with this and actually doing a rather great job defending.

Must agree with you on the boring part, but can hardly blame the stats, now that I've seen the round running for a good while, stats actually have 4-5 viable strats, so could've been a great round if more tags went for value and a bit more varied strats.

Unread 21 Apr 2016, 21:50   #432
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Pulling ahead? It's damn hard atm to stay alive 300+ vs. 60 atm or something like that and some crashing hard for some XP... Not complaining tho, I guess everyone and the kitchen sink have to try and again, wargame and everything... All credit to our members for sticking up with this and actually doing a rather great job defending.

Must agree with you on the boring part, but can hardly blame the stats, now that I've seen the round running for a good while, stats actually have 4-5 viable strats, so could've been a great round if more tags went for value and a bit more varied strats.
I don't know if you realise, but denying the obvious doesn't make you look like an awesome politician. No matter how often you do it.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2016, 22:17   #433
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

There's a reason I ain't doing our politics! And I did say we're doing "a rather great job defending"? It ain't my fault these umm... people... keep launching to not land (hence failing their XP strats). Must be much fun.

Unread 21 Apr 2016, 22:54   #434
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

Well one have to credit BFs strategy this round, but it seems like theyve been sitting too long unopposed from the smaller value tags?

There is very few "viable" strats, most of em is nullified by the large amount of xans.

Unread 21 Apr 2016, 23:04   #435
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

ehh, large number of xans actually makes more of the strats viable... Have you even checked the stats out properly?

Unread 22 Apr 2016, 00:03   #436
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Enough - next time this kind of post is a ban - Lok

Last edited by lokken; 22 Apr 2016 at 00:13.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2016, 01:11   #437
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Enough - next time this kind of post is a ban - Lok
2 Minutes Well Worth It - Mighty Ducks

Edit: Also please link me to what rule I violated.

Last edited by ReaperSix; 22 Apr 2016 at 01:26.
Unread 22 Apr 2016, 10:02   #438
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
2 Minutes Well Worth It - Mighty Ducks

Edit: Also please link me to what rule I violated.
Absolutely no excuses for repeat trolling of a user.
Unread 22 Apr 2016, 10:45   #439
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Why isn't Butch3r banned yet?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2016, 12:19   #440
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
How many times in this thread alone has he slandered my name?
Unread 22 Apr 2016, 15:10   #441
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

How many times does he slander everyones name in every threat?

Unread 22 Apr 2016, 16:15   #442
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
I'd guess about as many times as you reported him.
Unread 22 Apr 2016, 17:35   #443
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
I'd guess about as many times as you reported him.
Zero.

Butch3r sails the line and has been banned once. Being daft isn't against the rules in fairness to him and there are times when he's been a pretty effective poster (he took bf to the cleaners on cheating not long ago). If you repeatedly bait him, then I'm going to notice, and tell you I've noticed. No one is ever happy with being banned and I don't like doing it as there is nearly always a load of grief that goes with it. But sometimes you've got to do it.

If you're unhappy, take it to Appocomaster or to me in pm. I'll do more moderating when I'm on desktop, but we can go back on topic.
Unread 22 Apr 2016, 20:06   #444
Ashka
Guard Your Dogs

Ashka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I think everyone needs to calm down and realize it's a game. Your being a dolt, lokken is being heavy handed, and I don't even know what butcher is doing.

On topic though. How many more ticks until everyone gives up on first? 20? 30?
Unread 22 Apr 2016, 20:19   #445
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashka View Post
I think everyone needs to calm down and realize it's a game. Your being a dolt, lokken is being heavy handed, and I don't even know what butcher is doing.

On topic though. How many more ticks until everyone gives up on first? 20? 30?
Everyone down to 4th can win. Starting to look like too tall an order for p3n unless they have something to surprise us.
Unread 22 Apr 2016, 20:29   #446
Ashka
Guard Your Dogs

Quote:
Everyone down to 4th can win. Starting to look like too tall an order for p3n unless they have something to surprise us.
Theoretically yes. Realistically no. 300+ incs a night on BF and their still widening the gap. Value wins as Ult and their extras still having issues landing BF
Unread 22 Apr 2016, 21:09   #447
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Theoretically yes. Realistically no. 300+ incs a night on BF and their still widening the gap. Value wins as Ult and their extras still having issues landing BF
Quite possibly but stranger things have happened.
Unread 22 Apr 2016, 22:59   #448
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Zero.

Butch3r sails the line and has been banned once. Being daft isn't against the rules in fairness to him and there are times when he's been a pretty effective poster (he took bf to the cleaners on cheating not long ago). If you repeatedly bait him, then I'm going to notice, and tell you I've noticed. No one is ever happy with being banned and I don't like doing it as there is nearly always a load of grief that goes with it. But sometimes you've got to do it.

If you're unhappy, take it to Appocomaster or to me in pm. I'll do more moderating when I'm on desktop, but we can go back on topic.
Couldve said i did not light any bat signal this time, and last time i was banned it was a overstep by the moderators.

Anyway, as a outsider viewing pa from kia, whats the status now?

Looks like ND is waring BowS, and FL/p3ng BF?

Unread 23 Apr 2016, 01:01   #449
Ashka
Guard Your Dogs

Quote:
Couldve said i did not light any bat signal this time, and last time i was banned it was a overstep by the moderators
How so?
Unread 23 Apr 2016, 01:41   #450
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
How so?
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201105

Basicly i got banned for throwing unwarranted accusations.
Lokken/moderator had forgot/missed the previous supporting data/evidence from earlier, wich had been allreading gone one or two cycles in prior threads allready.
Poor moderatorship basicly.