User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Dec 2015, 16:04   #101
RaUlZiToS

RaUlZiToS is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R64 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
...Or Brazilians, really hope you guys are shut out of every alliance there is and forced to make your own tag. Such low morale guys that will abandon a tag to protect other brazilians. Only loyal to those from the same country.
Well i think people need stop talk like all brazils are the same group.

I am in faceless the last 5 rounds and will stay here.

Last round many people said "Faceless will never hit ultores, because brazilians dont hit brazilians" and we prove you all are wrong.
If any brazilian join us on faceless, they will play for faceless.

I will not join this discussion about what Joseph did in asgard was right or wrong... just dont talk like it was my fault too.

Please stop reffer to me as a brazilian member, im a faceless member.
RaUlZiToS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2015, 16:12   #102
RaUlZiToS

RaUlZiToS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
It seems to me that we just traded Liths for Brazil as far as controversy goes. 30 rounds it ago it was All Liths causing problem, and now its all Brazil's Causing problems. Where the real problems have always been Multi's and people able to VNC into 2-5 planets. New Nicks keep getting added to the game yet, the player base isn't growing, in fact it shrinks yet there are always theses "new" people. There in lies the problem we have to address. There are a few ways to limit the number of "cousins" but most of them will be unreasonable to most people that are still playing this game for fun.

You played in same tag as alot brazilians for 5 rounds. If you know about any cousin or something like that please say here.

Before i moved to PA i played a Pa clone for many years, and i lead a aliance with more then 300 players for long time. I can show you if you want.

I can keep adding here alot new nicks that you never heard before. I just dont bring more people because im to lazy to teach then how to play.

I dont see any of Brazilians in faceless cauing problems, all i saw this round is a stupid player who left tag and killed our chances to win top tag just because he is like a kid who cry and quit when we dont do what you want.

Lets be honest dude, your problem with brazilians its all jealous.

You always tryed to say to people that brazilians are bad to faceless, and when you saw nobady will listen you... you just quit tag like a baby... trowing away all the work that other 59 people did.

You dont have any morale to talk about brazilians dude.
RaUlZiToS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2015, 11:19   #103
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Lets be clear here, I didnt quit a Faceless by choice. I was told by Coolkat that I wasn't going to be allowed to play again in Faceless, and that most of the people in Faceless despise me as a person. Yet he expected me to continue and defend, and attack and support an alliance that for what its worth hates me. I did what I felt was right, and I left. Most other alliance would have taken 2 approaches, 1) Kick me on the spot or 2) not bring it up until the round had ended. However since Coolkat brought it up with 4 days left in the round I felt it was only appropriate to leave.

I am a serious player and when my hc, a friend i've had for almost 5 years now, Tells me that I am a bad person and that he hates me. It really hurts. However as a HC you have the interest of the group to consider. And clearly abusing a friendship for a few days is what He was willing to do, in order to win a pixel based game. So Raul no, I did not leave Faceless because of Brazilians, nor did i do it because of any Multi-planets nor anything other stupid slander you can throw on this forum. I was kicked from Faceless by HC that was unwilling to actually press the button himself. Which to me just tells me that the Hc Team needs to grow a backbone, because there are WAY worse people in Faceless than I.
Unread 22 Dec 2015, 12:00   #104
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lets be clear here, I didnt quit a Faceless by choice. I was told by Coolkat that I wasn't going to be allowed to play again in Faceless, and that most of the people in Faceless despise me as a person. Yet he expected me to continue and defend, and attack and support an alliance that for what its worth hates me. I did what I felt was right, and I left. Most other alliance would have taken 2 approaches, 1) Kick me on the spot or 2) not bring it up until the round had ended. However since Coolkat brought it up with 4 days left in the round I felt it was only appropriate to leave.

I am a serious player and when my hc, a friend i've had for almost 5 years now, Tells me that I am a bad person and that he hates me. It really hurts. However as a HC you have the interest of the group to consider. And clearly abusing a friendship for a few days is what He was willing to do, in order to win a pixel based game. So Raul no, I did not leave Faceless because of Brazilians, nor did i do it because of any Multi-planets nor anything other stupid slander you can throw on this forum. I was kicked from Faceless by HC that was unwilling to actually press the button himself. Which to me just tells me that the Hc Team needs to grow a backbone, because there are WAY worse people in Faceless than I.
Its pretty standard to remove members who abuse other members, or unsettles the "group".
Telling you that you wouldnt be welcomed back in next round tells me that coolcat made the choice he thought to be best for the alliance.
You simply dont kick members midround if you are not looking to disturb the harmony in any dramatic way

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2015, 12:05   #105
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

I am not aware of what happened, but if your hc and friend told you to leave the ally, it can only means that despite you considering yourself a serious player, you are probably lacking a lot in many aspects. But yeah, it is rare imo hcs telling one to leave.
Unread 22 Dec 2015, 14:42   #106
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You simply dont kick members midround if you are not looking to disturb the harmony in any dramatic way
You always kick members who shouldn't be there.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2015, 14:51   #107
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
You always kick members who shouldn't be there.
Well depends on the crime ofc.
But id try not to make any drama out of it, like this Tiamata incident

Unread 22 Dec 2015, 15:26   #108
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well depends on the crime ofc.
That's implicit in "who shouldn't be there". That phrase made Munkee's post rather self-evident.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2015, 15:29   #109
coolkat

coolkat is an unknown quantity at this point

Tia only says half the truth to make himself look good ...trying to split an alliance because you have a grudge against Brazilians? Your lucky I kept you that long cuz we were friends....u made sure that was no longer possible....not me....not brazil
coolkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2015, 15:34   #110
coolkat

coolkat is an unknown quantity at this point

It's 3 rounds you were our worst team player! And believe me you had some serious competition last 2 rounds....and you still managed to take the cake.... tbh go cause other ppl grief... FL doesn't need it anymore, u leaving tag last round didn't upset our tag because we get over it and we truck on...all you did was show everyone that you weren't FL quality and you proved to them exactly what I was pointing out to you in pm

Good luck
coolkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2015, 19:26   #111
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sigh - by all means go through the facts of your dispute but if you're just going to resort to personal abuse to the extent that people use the report post function, then your posts will be deleted. Fair warning.
Unread 22 Dec 2015, 19:40   #112
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cockbag.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 22 Dec 2015, 19:51   #113
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Cockbag.
Clearly, I have made some terrible political decisions. Harsh
Unread 22 Dec 2015, 19:51   #114
Xoca

Xoca is an unknown quantity at this point

Well that was a bit better, at least you said why you deleted. But I still think you should edit posts instead of deleting them.

Anyways... Come on man that's all the facts I need to go trough.. Tia doesn't deserve a real post telling what he did and why he's the most pitiful person playing this game cause he already know it, plenty of people already told him directly or tru forum.

To the alliance taking him in next round all I can say is: don't let him join your players head, if possible don't even give him access to irc or wa/tg groups, or soon your alliance will crumble from inside. And good luck, you will need it, a lot.
Xoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2015, 20:11   #115
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoca View Post
Anyways... Come on man that's all the facts I need to go trough.. Tia doesn't deserve a real post telling what he did and why he's the most pitiful person playing this game cause he already know it, plenty of people already told him directly or tru forum.
The goal of AD is not making the other person go "oh, gosh, I guess I was wrong all along!". This is a common misconception.

The goal of AD is to convince the spectators the other person is wrong, or, failing that, evil, or stupid. A random insult will not accomplish that. A detailed listing of all the things wrong with what the other person is saying might.
Unread 22 Dec 2015, 20:22   #116
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

I am not arguing the fact I was kicked. Simply correcting the idea that I left voluntarily to hurt Faceless. Which is wrong. I left because coolkat wouldn't use the ingame function to kick me because he was trying to preserve the idea they might win the round.
There are many situations in which i would kick people, the integrity of the group must come first, and if you have someone causing so much havoc and negative attitude, as claimed, then they should be removed on the spot. Something that Faceless HC's have never been willing to do.
Unread 23 Dec 2015, 00:15   #117
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I am not arguing the fact I was kicked. Simply correcting the idea that I left voluntarily to hurt Faceless. Which is wrong. I left because coolkat wouldn't use the ingame function to kick me because he was trying to preserve the idea they might win the round.
There are many situations in which i would kick people, the integrity of the group must come first, and if you have someone causing so much havoc and negative attitude, as claimed, then they should be removed on the spot. Something that Faceless HC's have never been willing to do.
I guess stopping with the negative attitude and the havoc was not an option.
Unread 23 Dec 2015, 13:15   #118
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
So your argument here is you were purposely causing so much havoc and negative attitude to force the HC's hand to remove you. When this didn't work you simply left? And this helps your case for reputation because?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2015, 14:33   #119
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
So your argument here is you were purposely causing so much havoc and negative attitude to force the HC's hand to remove you.
No, he's saying that's what coolkat claims he did. That's not the same as saying he actually did do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
And this helps your case for reputation because?
It doesn't. Tia's behaviour is unrelated to whether or not Faceless responded to said behaviour correctly. If someone is disrupting your alliance, at least have the balls to kick them properly. You can choose: tolerate their presence and keep their score, or get rid of them and lose their score. Being a dick to someone while still trying to benefit from their score is shit. That is true regardless of whether Tia himself was being shit or not.

I'm more interested in how it got this far to begin with. How can you possibly fail to notice half of your alliance hates your guts? And why on earth would you keep your 'worst team player' in your alliance for 3 consecutive rounds?
Unread 23 Dec 2015, 14:44   #120
fortran

Quote:
No, he's saying that's what coolkat claims he did. That's not the same as saying he actually did do it.
When one chooses to leave tag based on that claim, this person accepts the claim as valid. He even said he left for the integrity of the group

Quote:
If someone is disrupting your alliance, at least have the balls to kick them properly. You can choose: tolerate their presence and keep their score, or get rid of them and lose their score.
It is really fun how the option "try to solve the problem" is never considered here. It explains a lot tbh.
Unread 23 Dec 2015, 15:14   #121
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

It doesn't. Tia's behaviour is unrelated to whether or not Faceless responded to said behaviour correctly. If someone is disrupting your alliance, at least have the balls to kick them properly. You can choose: tolerate their presence and keep their score, or get rid of them and lose their score. Being a dick to someone while still trying to benefit from their score is shit. That is true regardless of whether Tia himself was being shit or not.

I'm more interested in how it got this far to begin with. How can you possibly fail to notice half of your alliance hates your guts? And why on earth would you keep your 'worst team player' in your alliance for 3 consecutive rounds?
Its nothing wrong with alliance HCs not dealing with internal affairs public. Its been pretty common in every good alliance that members simply dont get invited back for another round, due to inactivity/behaviour issues, what ever.
As Tia said, he wasnt kicked, but his membership just wasnt renewed for r65.
That Tia choose to leave instead of waiting out the round just tells me that Tiamata wanted to cause drama, or didnt sit well with the FL HCs decision, coolkat just gave him a "honourably" way to leave without causing any drama

Unread 23 Dec 2015, 16:19   #122
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
When one chooses to leave tag based on that claim, this person accepts the claim as valid. He even said he left for the integrity of the group
I dunno. If your HC told you you were shit and most of the alliance hated you, would you feel obligated to stay and help them win the round? I don't think the answer to that question depends on whether you feel they're right or not. The fact that the accusation was made in the first place can be reason enough to leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
It is really fun how the option "try to solve the problem" is never considered here. It explains a lot tbh.
I intended to deal with that in the second half of my post, but I forgot to put it in. But yeah, if someone's shit, make them be not shit. Zum sterben/kicken ist immer nog Zeit.

Quote:
Its nothing wrong with alliance HCs not dealing with internal affairs public. Its been pretty common in every good alliance that members simply dont get invited back for another round, due to inactivity/behaviour issues, what ever.
As Tia said, he wasnt kicked, but his membership just wasnt renewed for r65.
That Tia choose to leave instead of waiting out the round just tells me that Tiamata wanted to cause drama, or didnt sit well with the FL HCs decision, coolkat just gave him a "honourably" way to leave without causing any drama
I agree, there's nothing wrong with doing your internal affairs... internally. But that's not what happened here. According to Tia, it wasn't coolkat going "let's not get Tia back next round" in #faceless-hc, it was coolkat thrash talking Tia to his face. I don't see it as dishonourable to refuse to support the people who hate you.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 23 Dec 2015 at 18:26. Reason: Grammar!
Unread 23 Dec 2015, 16:31   #123
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I agree, there's nothing wrong with doing your internal affairs... internally. But that's not what happened here. According to Tia, it wasn't coolkat going "let's not get Tia back next round" in #faceless-hc, it was coolkat thrash talking Tia to his face. I don't see it as dishonourable to refuse to support the people who hate you.
I dont know what was said, and when.
All i know that Tiamata despited coolkat in the past, it was actualy a joke i used when he was in FAnG to wind him up trolling him, saying that coolkat was the best player ever etc and what not.
If Coolkat went at Tiamata in their private channel, instead of saying to him in PM that he would not be invited back, who can blame him.
Obviously it couldve been a heated discussion, either in PM or in the channel, but you simply dont leave your alliance and make a big fuzz about it unless you are strongly in disagreement with the choices made by other people in your alliance.

And again, im just going by what coolkat said, both parties prolly trying to make them seem like the "correct" part of the incident.

Unread 23 Dec 2015, 18:25   #124
Mzyxptlk
mz.

If HC doesn't want you any more, for whatever reason, then they can kick you.

If HC wants you to stay, for whatever reason, they can let you stay.

If HC doesn't want you any more but still needs you to stay, then that is shit. You should not be obligated to stay with people who don't want you.

I don't care about what the reasons are. Maybe Tia is Satan himself, who knows. If you don't want someone in your alliance, you kick them. If you do want them to stay, you shut your face.

It's pretty ****ing simple.
Unread 23 Dec 2015, 18:31   #125
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
If HC doesn't want you any more, for whatever reason, then they can kick you.

If HC wants you to stay, for whatever reason, they can let you stay.

If HC doesn't want you any more but still needs you to stay, then that is shit. You should not be obligated to stay with people who don't want you.

I don't care about what the reasons are. Maybe Tia is Satan himself, who knows. If you don't want someone in your alliance, you kick them. If you do want them to stay, you shut your face.

It's pretty ****ing simple.
Why create the drama?

Unread 23 Dec 2015, 19:53   #126
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

I guess I have a bit of experience in removing people from alliances.

Based on this experience I can say drama ends much quicker than you would like to think. If you kick and remove in the right way and lead correctly, you might just not even notice the person has gone.

If people do notice then it is always for the right reasons and not wrong. I can't remember a time ever removing someone from an alliance that hasn't been welcomed by the majority. You just have to have the right justification. Those who kick up a fuss..well they are typically already on the list to also be removed anyway.

Bad apples have to go and after reading through all of these posts I believe coolkat should have kicked tia. I suspect he actually wanted Tia to leave but it's kind of better to be the one dumped rather than the person doing the dumping sometimes, especially if the feelings are mutual, it saves you having to give explanations.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2015, 20:24   #127
Tiamat101

Quote:
I dont know what was said, and when.
All i know that Tiamata despited coolkat in the past, it was actualy a joke i used when he was in FAnG to wind him up trolling him, saying that coolkat was the best player ever etc and what not.
If Coolkat went at Tiamata in their private channel, instead of saying to him in PM that he would not be invited back, who can blame him.
Obviously it couldve been a heated discussion, either in PM or in the channel, but you simply dont leave your alliance and make a big fuzz about it unless you are strongly in disagreement with the choices made by other people in your alliance.

And again, im just going by what coolkat said, both parties prolly trying to make them seem like the "correct" part of the incident.

This just tells me how little you actually pay attention. Coolkat and I have been good friends outside of PA for 4 or 5 years now. We are both not 9 year old's, the entire exchange took place in private and did not involve other members. I will not get in specifics nor do i except CK will either.
Unread 23 Dec 2015, 20:31   #128
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
This just tells me how little you actually pay attention. Coolkat and I have been good friends outside of PA for 4 or 5 years now. We are both not 9 year old's, the entire exchange took place in private and did not involve other members. I will not get in specifics nor do i except CK will either.
Feck do i know. Youve been quiet known for getting into heated discussiond pretty easily.
Myself found this amusing, and asked the others what triggered u, and sny mention of coolkat was said to be one of the hooks

Unread 23 Dec 2015, 20:36   #129
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
I guess I have a bit of experience in removing people from alliances.

Based on this experience I can say drama ends much quicker than you would like to think. If you kick and remove in the right way and lead correctly, you might just not even notice the person has gone.

If people do notice then it is always for the right reasons and not wrong. I can't remember a time ever removing someone from an alliance that hasn't been welcomed by the majority. You just have to have the right justification. Those who kick up a fuss..well they are typically already on the list to also be removed anyway.

Bad apples have to go and after reading through all of these posts I believe coolkat should have kicked tia. I suspect he actually wanted Tia to leave but it's kind of better to be the one dumped rather than the person doing the dumping sometimes, especially if the feelings are mutual, it saves you having to give explanations.
Im quite experince in not removing people, and i belive that not taking sides based on members personal opinions mid round.
Getting kicked midround would require unaccapetable behavior/cheating/leaking.

Unread 30 Dec 2015, 10:54   #130
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

I've been in this position also, and each time i've politely requested the player finds alternative accomodations for their planet under theese terms.
We wont kick the planet out, the player must leave when acceptable accomodation has been found.
We wont attack while the planet is in alliance limbo.
We will not actively target the planet unless the player chooses to join an alliance we are actively at war with or the player actively targets the alliance.
I think of it as a handshake and a wish you well in finding somewhere you are more comfortable.
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote