User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 18 Jan 2014, 17:48   #1
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough
lets discuss forest intelligence

1:i want to thank forest for reporting me to mh and them having a lol at him

2:forest me being in two gal channels doesnt mean i have two planet

3:some people like me to let me hang in there channel

4:your proving us round after round how intelligent u are

5:you are intelligent (using intelligent to let this post be posted)

6:go get a life

thanks
Unread 18 Jan 2014, 17:51   #2
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: lets discuss forest intelligence

If tree falls in a forest, will it make a sound?
Unread 18 Jan 2014, 21:02   #3
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

can we clarify what #5 means please im confuse

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
Unread 19 Jan 2014, 10:44   #4
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuLgAr View Post
can we clarify what #5 means please im confuse
think nelito wanted to say that this "forest"-guy has just enough intelligence to hit the Submit Reply button

Disclaimer: this is just an attemp to translate btw, not saying that i´d share the stated opinion

If a man is alone, and he says something, and there's no forest to disagree with him.
Is he still wrong?

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 19 Jan 2014, 11:19   #5
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
1:i want to thank forest for reporting me to mh and them having a lol at him

2:forest me being in two gal channels doesnt mean i have two planet

4:your proving us round after round how intelligent u are

5:you are intelligent (using intelligent to let this post be posted)

6:go get a life

thanks
Camel to English Translation Mode enabled:

1. I would like to thank Supreme Leader Forest for taking time out of his busy schedule to deem me worth enough to report to the SS... erm sorry i mean MH. Supposedly it was a joyous affair and much laughter was had.

2. Lord Forest, i am sorry i caused you confusion, i know you have a very distrusting and devious view of the universe but my prescence in two seperate areas designated for Galaxy orientated coordination and chatter does not automatically mean i have two planets within this game and am therefore cheating.

3. I know this will come as a revealation to most of the Planetarion community but i have actually accquired a group of (slightly special) chums that have decided that i am worth the time of getting to know and once knowing me have not run very fast away from me. They have invited me to be in their presence on a regular basis. I am very happy about this.

4. There seems to be a pattern which occurs on a round to round basis with you making wild accqusation about certain things within the game. I know you are infallable oh mighty lord of the PA universe, Supreme Conquerer Forest and everything that leaves your wondorous lips is gospel.

5. CAMEL TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION FAILURE.....

6. Please embark on a quest to obtain the essence of humanity.

Your sincerely

Rawad
Unread 19 Jan 2014, 15:14   #6
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough

hahahah ace kai ))
Unread 19 Jan 2014, 15:26   #7
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
1:

thanks
This is a lie so he must be cheating + forest is never wrong.
Unread 19 Jan 2014, 20:32   #8
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Did nelito use a spell checker?
Unread 20 Jan 2014, 18:20   #9
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Did nelito use a spell checker?
Nope, a spell wrecker...

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 20 Jan 2014, 20:48   #10
nelito

SO the cheater calling people cheaters names:

got a 243k value boost while being on 0 roids for many days since he exiles out

and still on core 3

the cheater calling people cheaters is forest btw

and for the record if anyone is saying that 5 3 1 is a co oper and he or she and i precise she gave him funds its false as she didnt

so cheater for u i have many planets and yet i get 0 def last night ))

yes i cheat

so cheater tell us how u got this value

if u didnt know cheater=forest=5 3 2
Unread 21 Jan 2014, 00:57   #11
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Pal, please read trough what you write before you post it, it makes close to no sense..

VisioN Forever!
Unread 21 Jan 2014, 09:10   #12
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

It sort of makes sense for Nelito, If your native language isnt english your sentance construction isnt allways clear, especially if your main english usage is on irc, cut him a little slack tobbe.

Also for Nelito - what forest did regarding ingal donation is not against the rules, so therefore not cheating, Ethically though..... but ethics is something your concious has to live with, i guess hes comfortable with it. (based on the rumour i have heard)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL

Last edited by Mistwraith; 21 Jan 2014 at 09:17.
Unread 21 Jan 2014, 10:28   #13
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Ethics has never gotten any planetwins in this game tho

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 21 Jan 2014, 22:06   #14
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wait, this thread is a personal gripe about someone reporting someone to the multihunters?
Unread 24 Jan 2014, 15:53   #15
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Camel to English Translation Mode enabled:
With the term "English" being used about as loosely as it has ever been...
Unread 4 Mar 2014, 20:10   #16
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

<@nelito_> forestdinner:
<@nelito_> btw
<@nelito_> u where right i had a vnc
<@nelito_> for the first time
<@nelito_>
<@forestdinner> last round?
<@nelito_> this one
<@nelito_> 8 2 9
<@nelito_> xD
<@nelito_> but tbh i didnt use it to attack
<@nelito_> it was just for ingal def
Unread 4 Mar 2014, 20:29   #17
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Always nice to see such interesting conversations between the two biggest jokes in pa.
Unread 5 Mar 2014, 19:09   #18
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Always nice to see such interesting conversations between the two biggest jokes in pa.
i dont see b-bitcher involved anywhere in this conversation.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Unread 5 Mar 2014, 19:12   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ok, party's over.