User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Sep 2012, 15:42   #1
Firebird

1 night Cease fire

Just wondered if there was the option of a 1 night cease fire and we were all to go wack FOCKERS who would be in ?
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 15:43   #2
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1 night Cease fire

Roiding them is pointless.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 15:44   #3
Firebird

Who said anything about roids?
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 15:49   #4
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

hehe

the 1 night cease fire benefits the roid heavy alliance/planets the most since they get a free 24 value build out of it

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 15:51   #5
Firebird

Hmm that actuall thought never crossed my mind I am more interested in killing FOCKERS off.
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 15:53   #6
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
hehe

the 1 night cease fire benefits the roid heavy alliance/planets the most since they get a free 24 value build out of it
The roid heavy alliances aren't getting incoming anyway...
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 15:54   #7
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

You can get a ceasefire with me anytime Firebird
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 15:55   #8
Maxi

Maxi has a spectacular aura aboutMaxi has a spectacular aura about

Bla its just about making a point. If they wanna spend a round trolling in gal and being shaza's personal hit squad. Then I think its up to the rest of us to show them that we wont tolerate that crap!
Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 15:58   #9
Firebird

Clouds for once you make a good point. Top allys are not suffering from mass incoming.

Maxi I agree with you king making Shazna I was sure there was a rule about support planets?
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 16:07   #10
Maxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Clouds for once you make a good point. Top allys are not suffering from mass incoming.

Maxi I agree with you king making Shazna I was sure there was a rule about support planets?
Indeed there was. Lets see how Ace handles this situation then....
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 16:15   #11
Maxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
Indeed there was. Lets see how Ace handles this situation then....
Rejected
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 16:16   #12
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
Rejected
They aren't exactly breaking any rules.
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 16:24   #13
Firebird

Support planets?
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 16:26   #14
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

"Hey these guys are attacking all top planets, except one..."
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 16:32   #15
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

can someone just fill me in a bit. why is the 12th place alliance gonna get ganbanged by the whole universe? is it dasos/yoshi or something?
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 16:33   #16
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

they are just damned annoying .. repeat waving
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 16:36   #17
Firebird

Well those of you who feel you would be interested in a night of it feel free to PM me. I am sure something can be arranged.
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 16:59   #18
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Support planets?
Not a rule any more, thankfully.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 17:00   #19
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

why waste time on them? theres nothing to gain economically or politically from hitting them, and their attacks are getting weaker by the day cos they don't have any roids
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 17:04   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
can someone just fill me in a bit. why is the 12th place alliance gonna get ganbanged by the whole universe? is it dasos/yoshi or something?
They're all xan, all with 80+ dists and they ruin the round one night at a time, usually by hitting the fattest planet. Today it was Benneh's turn.

All in all, it's rather amusing.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 17:07   #21
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

if they havent hit shaz, does that mean its just asc people she knows? or people that couldnt fit in ND cos of change of tag limit?

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 17:10   #22
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I edited that out while you were posting, since I'm not actually sure if they've hit her or not. And yes, as far as I know, there's at least some people from Ascendancy in there.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 17:12   #23
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I edited that out while you were posting, since I'm not actually sure if they've hit her or not. And yes, as far as I know, there's at least some people from Ascendancy in there.
Then why would they hit BENNEH?
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 17:18   #24
Clouds

Quote:
Well those of you who feel you would be interested in a night of it feel free to PM me. I am sure something can be arranged.
The only way to 'kill them off' is to fleetcatch them. Roids mean nothing to them.
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 17:19   #25
Firebird

Don't know why would you?
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 17:20   #26
Firebird

Clouds are you suffering from an illness take away there abillity to fake i.e destroy dists means they no longer pose a hassle to anyone.
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 17:22   #27
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Think we should all hit Shazna, she doesnt have incoming scans.

She has no Anti Cr/BS.

FOCKERS will NAP ND to def her then too probably
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 17:58   #28
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

FOCKERS is bot planets controled by shazna.
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 18:47   #29
Reincarnate
ToF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
FOCKERS is bot planets controled by shazna.
must have borrowed them from cardi

Unread 14 Sep 2012, 22:38   #30
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii View Post
Then why would they hit BENNEH?
why wouldnt they?

Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2012, 02:51   #31
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

they hit us but i like fockers go ahead annoying everyone you can
Unread 15 Sep 2012, 17:02   #32
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

so to summarize the fockers are doing something different to everyone else so you guys want to join up and kill them ? just when you think pa players can't get any stupider you come up with this nugget , priceless

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2012, 20:23   #33
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
so to summarize the fockers are doing something different to everyone else so you guys want to join up and kill them ? just when you think pa players can't get any stupider you come up with this nugget , priceless
Not saying i agree with the idea of killing the fockers; but i'm a bit surprised you dont see the relation between the fockers roiding every alliance' top players, and other alliances wanting to kill them gzambo...

I doubt it has anything to do with them playing outside the box in general.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2012, 21:47   #34
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

from what I have heard off irc they have hit a lot of high profile people who normally don't get roided , also I see some similarities between them and rd 16 asc in so much as they also have a roid us we don't care we are having fun , does anyone know who it is cus I have heard a few rumours they are excess ct , excess nd , ex tof or ex asc depending on who u talk to

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2012, 21:51   #35
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
from what I have heard off irc they have hit a lot of high profile people who normally don't get roided , also I see some similarities between them and rd 16 asc in so much as they also have a roid us we don't care we are having fun , does anyone know who it is cus I have heard a few rumours they are excess ct , excess nd , ex tof or ex asc depending on who u talk to
Why do you keep saying them? When you are (from what i've heard) part of fockers?
Unread 15 Sep 2012, 23:09   #36
Trunks
Fear The Reaper

Trunks is an unknown quantity at this point

Tbh the fockers have provided some decent entertainment this round for me. I'm sure id think differently if I was going for the win though and got roided

But hey it's something different. Can totally understand why people want to whack them though and so be it, that would also be interesting. As in warring to prevent incs rather than just to remove a potential rival score wise.

How to kill them off though? Fleet catches? SKing their dists to remove the faking? Would anything be really effective enough? I doubt it
Unread 16 Sep 2012, 00:31   #37
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd rather watch both the Fockers movie. That's my solution anyways.
Unread 16 Sep 2012, 05:42   #38
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
I'd rather watch both the Fockers movie. That's my solution anyways.
Technically, there was only one Focker move.
Unread 16 Sep 2012, 08:30   #39
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
How to kill them off though? Fleet catches? SKing their dists to remove the faking? Would anything be really effective enough? I doubt it
Removing their faking ability would reduce their strength by a third. Look at some of their recent attacks, for example against shaz or Benneh. If they'd been done with a third fewer ships, neither would've come even close to roiding their targets. (Assuming, of course, that their targets have incoming scans and a decent number of amps.)

In any case, the Fockers basically have no value growth. Their window of opportunity is already almost closed. Killing off their dists would be the final nail in the coffin, but by this point, I don't think that's even necessary.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 16 Sep 2012 at 13:20. Reason: wrong word
Unread 16 Sep 2012, 08:36   #40
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Kill em off?
And there was me wondering if they are for hire!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2012, 13:07   #41
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

People playing competent planetarion and having fun at the same time what an outrage
Unread 16 Sep 2012, 18:11   #42
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
from what I have heard off irc they have hit a lot of high profile people who normally don't get roided
When do you plan to hit shazna then?
Unread 16 Sep 2012, 19:47   #43
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Firebird, you are the most pathetic player in PA, you going to whine about every incoming your gal gets ?

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2012, 20:33   #44
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
When do you plan to hit shazna then?
They attempted to last friday. Or maybe thursday, I forget.
Unread 16 Sep 2012, 22:39   #45
Firebird

Heim you seem to be like a bad smell following me!
Unread 17 Sep 2012, 00:12   #46
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Technically, there was only one Focker move.
That's a blatant lie! Little Fockers and Meet the Fockers?
Unread 17 Sep 2012, 03:37   #47
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

This whole debate must be so satisfying for FOCKERS. Priceless! I love to see an alliance not even in t10 cause so much panic. Seems I miss some fun there... That guy who came up with this idea deserves some big credits!

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2012, 06:39   #48
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

No other alliance should let in any ex FOCKERS into their alliances in the future, not for their tactics, but how theyve been threatening other people this round. Theyve been trying to make the community more locked and hostile to new players, as well as old players.
I hope this will follow everyone participating in this BS for the rest of their PA career.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2012, 07:08   #49
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
No other alliance should let in any ex FOCKERS into their alliances in the future, not for their tactics, but how theyve been threatening other people this round. Theyve been trying to make the community more locked and hostile to new players, as well as old players.
I hope this will follow everyone participating in this BS for the rest of their PA career.
Who cares. :|
Unread 17 Sep 2012, 14:02   #50
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Hostile to new players? I thought people were saying they were hitting the top #20 planets or something..
oil is offline   Reply With Quote