User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 31 Aug 2009, 04:02   #51
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: round 33 predictions?

Not a bad move for Destiny and Subh to merge. By the looks of it (player quality aside,) pretty much the entire t10 will be more or less competitive.

Thats great for the game tbh. Good to see that dropping the tag size from 2 rounds back has worked
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2009, 09:12   #52
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
player quality aside
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 08:33   #53
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Not a bad move for Destiny and Subh to merge. By the looks of it (player quality aside,) pretty much the entire t10 will be more or less competitive.

Thats great for the game tbh. Good to see that dropping the tag size from 2 rounds back has worked

I think you got something wrong there. As last round has shown, you can actually now blame Apprime for "gathering all the good players" (just as Asc has been blamed), I strongly doubt the likes of Vision/Destiny/p3nguins are really competition to them on their own, regarding overall quality and activity.
So obviously, not much has changed, and it certainly wasn´t based on reducing the tag size (mind you, Apprime pretty sure had out of tag planets last round).
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2009, 10:20   #54
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
I think you got something wrong there. As last round has shown, you can actually now blame Apprime for "gathering all the good players" (just as Asc has been blamed), I strongly doubt the likes of Vision/Destiny/p3nguins are really competition to them on their own, regarding overall quality and activity.
So obviously, not much has changed, and it certainly wasn´t based on reducing the tag size (mind you, Apprime pretty sure had out of tag planets last round).
I think you posted in the wrong thread dude. Just because every ally may not be as good as the top 3, doesnt mean that they cant compete with others, and have some success.

Also, note the "more or less." Thanks.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2009, 11:22   #55
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Competing with someone is not the same thing as being competitive with someone. Oh the subtleties of the English language!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2009, 11:35   #56
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I think you posted in the wrong thread dude. Just because every ally may not be as good as the top 3, doesnt mean that they cant compete with others, and have some success.

Also, note the "more or less." Thanks.
What I was trying to point out is mostly the fact that reducing tag size has not changed much (if anything) at all, regarding the round win. It hardly spread the top level players over more allies than before, instead it feels more that "the top alliance" only got less "deadweight" they carry around - a natural move if you reduce tag size. It´s not like I´d expect anyone to drop their top brass when they have to get rid of some players.

So overall, Apprime is likely to be still a fair bit ahead of the rest.
Let me quote you here: "By the looks of it (player quality aside,) pretty much the entire t10 will be more or less competitive."
Considering player quality and activity are pretty much key features for success of the alliance, so ignoring any of those factors makes a judgement somewhat ridiculous. It doesn´t matter if the rank 5 and 6 allies are competitive about a t5 spot, it´s about whether there are any allies being able to fight for the top spot on their own, or if it takes a block (of whatever size) to fight the #1 alliance.
By the way, I did notice you said "more or less", and I actually agree with the t10 being likely to be competitive, except for the one top ally that is quite a bit ahead already now. Would you mind giving an example how the rank 2/3 allies can actually compete with Apprime at the moment? Thanks.

P.S. Why am I posting in the wrong thread?
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2009, 13:21   #57
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

will be fun to see how rankings change after tick 336.

I for one think that something wicked this way comes
Unread 10 Sep 2009, 13:54   #58
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

the 1 tht gives me a credit will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2009, 16:15   #59
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
Apprime got me, so they also have amasingly useless ppl <3
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2009, 17:38   #60
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think it will be an even fight apprime vs asc.
Dont see any reason why anyone should bother to go to war with apprime atm unless its asc who sets it up.
p3ng / vsn can just chill atm. Plenty of time left.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2009, 07:34   #61
Mockba
Россия

Mockba is an unknown quantity at this point

Penguin ? The only thing i saw of those was attacking peeps not even half their size . What great players lol
Mockba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2009, 15:36   #62
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Don't hate the player dude. If you have a game that rewards hitting down as much as PA does then that's what most people are going to do.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote