User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Aug 2009, 07:06   #51
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: ND pollitics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
hmmm ive been inactive for the past 2/3 weeks. whats the story here?
inactive bastard!!! come play with me in vision next round! its gonna pwn

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2009, 15:12   #52
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
inactive bastard!!! come play with me in vision next round! its gonna pwn
if i was VSN HC i would remove wishmaster asap

he will be gone fishing all round

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2009, 17:09   #53
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel View Post
Ok i'll give you as full an answer as i can because sometimes during a round i make a drunk snap decision :P

1- goal was ruin the round for whoever came after our roids first! (sorry p3ngs)
2- i realised this after i decided it :P
3- Attack them mercillessly with their enemies
4- origonally we were gonna contend for the win but mid round my internet went down for over a week and a HC stepped down which effectively ended us when coupled with a nub bc starting a war with our rounds planned ally.

After i took us out the block ( where the intention was to let the top 3 fight out who deserves to win) which i did because it wasn't really our fight in the grand scheme of things because a winner should deserve to win which i thought neither CT or p3ngs deserved unless together they could pin apprime back. sadly at this point p3ngs unloaded on us which was before we had even attacked with apprime.

This ofc brought us back to answer #1 #2 and #3 which meant p3ngs kinda sealed their own fate at that point. Had they left us alone, we would have gone to what i had planned to do which was help EC gain ally ranks which i had agreed to help them do much earlier in the round.
Tbh vladel nd did nothing to really ruin our round. As i said in the block chan, the writing was on the wall as to what ND were going to do when you had lukey in there saying "we want easy targets" so you guys leaving was by far no suprise and i did warn you guys that with the roids you had and what appeared to be you just trying to fence your way to 2nd or 3rd place would result in you gettin farmed in the last week by apprime or us... which happened. ND have done the exact same thing in the last three rounds and its kicking your assess every time there is no clever politics behind it =p
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 14:24   #54
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Sup MiX,

I check the forums for once in 2 years (literary!) and I see you whining.
Pff !

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 14:30   #55
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
Sup MiX,

I check the forums for once in 2 years (literary!) and I see you whining.
Pff !
Its not a whine!!! Its a relevant pollitical discussion!

Im fine, played again last round for the first time in like 3 years or so. All my cousins fault... And now I infected MDK again as well. How about yourself? Gonna be my defbitch again?
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 14:35   #56
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX View Post
Its not a whine!!! Its a relevant pollitical discussion!

Im fine, played again last round for the first time in like 3 years or so. All my cousins fault... And now I infected MDK again as well. How about yourself? Gonna be my defbitch again?

Im all fine without playing this so might aswell keep it that way
You can say hi to MDK though and you can blame Harm for letting me viewing this forum again(chatting to him atm)! I'll be your defbitch in a spiritual way by blessing you with all the luck you can get

Take care with the ND fleets.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 14:47   #57
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I suppose there's a first time for everything.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote