User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Mar 2009, 11:46   #101
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Are YOU blind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Why would we attack them alone?
Desse was seemingly implying that Asc are some all conquering attacking force who could brush aside offensively whoever is in their way.

Asc aren't that, they are efficient roiders and fantastic defenders; Asc's main strength has never been their ability to take on top galaxies alone.

As you say though, maybe you'd stand a better chance through a combination of alliances, however I still believe you would be in for a world of pain, and so wouldn’t risk it. The only time I believe you would hit 7:2 is if one of your top galaxies would win as a result, this is however not possible and all you are simply doing is puffing out your chest hoping that DLR back down.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 11:49   #102
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Looks like someone's got their game face on!
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 12:05   #103
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post
Desse was seemingly implying that Asc are some all conquering attacking force who could brush aside offensively whoever is in their way.

Asc aren't that, they are efficient roiders and fantastic defenders; Asc's main strength has never been their ability to take on top galaxies alone.

As you say though, maybe you'd stand a better chance through a combination of alliances, however I still believe you would be in for a world of pain, and so wouldn’t risk it. The only time I believe you would hit 7:2 is if one of your top galaxies would win as a result, this is however not possible and all you are simply doing is puffing out your chest hoping that DLR back down.

Actually I am not implying anything. I am just trying to give a couple of reasons to why DLR might have decided to not go into this conflict.
I know ND at the moment need every fleet they can muster on their side.
Whether DLR will join or not is ultimately up to DLR.

Edit: I said can, and this might be a wrong translation of the verb from danish. My apologies from this "loophole" in the interpretation of my original post. The danish word "kan/kunne" leaves a lot more flexibility in regards to whether something is a foregone conclusion.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets

Last edited by Desse; 25 Mar 2009 at 12:12.
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 12:35   #104
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse View Post
I think DLR actually have something meaningful to protect from their perspective. Top Planet, Top Gal as many planets in top100 as possible.

Fighting a war, where they really have nothing to gain except the wrath of the currently #1 alliance, who can take down their top gal seems risky and detrimental to their current position.

And the "war" that CT, Omen, VGN and ND apparently have started to try and dethrone Ascendancy seems to be settled already.

Personally I was looking forward to actually having a fight for the top spot, but the effort provided by Omen, CT, VGN and ND has been a bit like having
sex while being obscenely drunk. Lots of huffing and puffing but no real climax.
Things might change and I hope there can be a little more effort on behalf of the alliances mentioned above, because otherwise Asc will coast to victory and we will have all the usual posters saying "I said 4 weeks ago Asc was going to win" coming out to spam.
I have no idea why but, your post gave me an erection

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 12:38   #105
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

to clarify! i saw sex and drunk so you can't really blame me

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 12:39   #106
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

To be entirely honest Game, I think you realise that if Ascendancy decides that 7:2 needs to die for whatever reason, it's not very unlikely that it would actually happen.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 12:53   #107
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab View Post
To be entirely honest Game, I think you realise that if Ascendancy decides that 7:2 needs to die for whatever reason, it's not very unlikely that it would actually happen.
It's not very unlikely that it would happen. But at the same time its not really unlikely its a waste of time and effort unless you guys get a comfortable lead. So i can see where both you and game are coming from.

Anyway somewhat back on topic.
The picture given here that CT only hits ASC, is very wrong.
As CT has constantly been hitting us right after big asc waves aswell.
So i guess its more like OMEN/ND/VGN somewhat vs ASC/ROCK.
While CT feeds on both alliances.

Edit: Kinda forgot DLR has started hitting some ASC

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 12:57   #108
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you could all please stop using these double negatives, they're giving me a headache.

Word on the street is indeed that CT is mostly staying out of this war, preferring to hit wherever the roids are to be found. There does appear to be some rising tension between Ascendancy, but our diplomat has been sent into the fray to calm both sides down. We will see tonight if that worked. Personally, I don't think either side can afford to have the other as an enemy. DLR could wreak havoc with their ridiculous fi/co fleets, while Ascendancy could rally the universe in an attempt to take down some DLR #1 hopefuls. Ultimately, both sides would lose out because of it. ROCK is not being targetted by Omen/ND/Vengeance.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 25 Mar 2009 at 13:03.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 13:51   #109
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
It's not very unlikely that it would happen. But at the same time its not really unlikely its a waste of time and effort unless you guys get a comfortable lead. So i can see where both you and game are coming from.

Anyway somewhat back on topic.
The picture given here that CT only hits ASC, is very wrong.
As CT has constantly been hitting us right after big asc waves aswell.
So i guess its more like OMEN/ND/VGN somewhat vs ASC/ROCK.
While CT feeds on both alliances.

Edit: Kinda forgot DLR has started hitting some ASC
Oh yeah, CT's official policy was (until today) to hit Ascendancy. But at the same time not everyone in CT follow official policy.

Also, we have a NAP with hirr and xVx, which you missed out.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 16:51   #110
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game
You surely don't ACTUALLY believe Asc alone could roid 7:2 for more than a few thousand roids?
Personally I want 7:2 and Gate to win as I think DLR deserve something from the round. As far as I'm concerned they've shown an awful lot about how Planetarion should be played but if it came down to 7:2 + DLR vs Ascendancy then there is only one way that would go, especially considering the relative closeness with 12.5 and how little it would take to tip the balance for top spot.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2009, 19:39   #111
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Dont have to worry about 7 2 anymore. Cba went missing, along with over half his fleet..........
Unread 27 Mar 2009, 20:11   #112
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

As of this tick it looks more like his entire fleet...

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2009, 20:12   #113
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

What happened to him? Who is raping him? Did DLR kick him?

Can't say i didn't chuckle.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2009, 20:23   #114
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRO View Post
What happened to him? Who is raping him? Did DLR kick him?

Can't say i didn't chuckle.
he has gone missing.
To think ive wasted 10 weeks only for one moron to ruin it :/
Unread 27 Mar 2009, 23:58   #115
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Cry more Nestorn, playing in a gal that barely gets incs doesn't require much effort.
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2009, 00:06   #116
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They shouldn't have exiled me, as a) I don't crash and b) I'd have more score than CBA right now.
Unread 28 Mar 2009, 00:22   #117
Nestorn
-||-

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
Cry more Nestorn, playing in a gal that barely gets incs doesn't require much effort.
Its the same thing for 12:5, not like they have had any more tough time than 7 2 m8. Altho 7 2 has a bit more causual players perhaps.
That said, even tho we dont get incs,we still have to avoid crashing and land roids.

Bitternes doesnt suit you tho byrney
Unread 28 Mar 2009, 05:57   #118
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

AFAIK thats 2 potential #1 gals CBA has b0rked in the space of 4 rounds. Possibly #3, but im not quite sure about r29.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2009, 10:53   #119
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

CBA was always going on holiday at the end of the round and was going to vacmode it for the last week or so.

Unfortunately he screwed up tremendously (although I'd like to think my own **** up was funnier) so he can't even sit there as a decent brick of score for us any more.

I prefer to think of this as a 7 week round that 7:2 and I won, rather than this 10 week monstrosity.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2009, 11:16   #120
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
CBA was always going on holiday at the end of the round and was going to vacmode it for the last week or so.

Unfortunately he screwed up tremendously (although I'd like to think my own **** up was funnier) so he can't even sit there as a decent brick of score for us any more.

YI prefer to think of this as a 7 week round that 7:2 and I won, rather than this 10 week monstrosity.
Yeah man, I prefer this as a 72 tick round, where me and my gal won too.. And ministry as the winning alliance!
No seriously what kind of shit comment is that? Round ends when it ends, and make no mistake, had it been a 7 week round 7:2 and yourself would still have been taken down, politics would have been alot different overall to allow that.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..

Last edited by Zotnam; 28 Mar 2009 at 11:34.
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2009, 11:38   #121
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

DLR should have played with ND, really. It seems silly that they didn't, particularly in a round where long term play is very important. Now both alliances look sunk - I mean its good for me as I'm Ascendancy but really ND might have been a more serious proposition on top of the smart performance they've played this round. I have no idea why they didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
I prefer to think of this as a 7 week round that 7:2 and I won, rather than this 10 week monstrosity.
If you're thinking like that, you might as well have deleted your planets a couple of weeks ago, and saved us the effort.
Unread 28 Mar 2009, 11:54   #122
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Yeah man, I prefer this as a 72 tick round, where me and my gal won too.. And ministry as the winning alliance!
No seriously what kind of shit comment is that? Round ends when it ends, and make no mistake, had it been a 7 week round 7:2 and yourself would still have been taken down, politics would have been alot different overall to allow that.
i actually think they might have won then.
sure politics would have been different, but 12:5 wouldnt have gained enough to overtake them and if anyone but asc had launched on 7 2 they would have gotten mad salvage:P
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2009, 11:57   #123
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Its impossible to say what would have happened IF it was a seven week round, so just drop that lame discussion already please
Unread 28 Mar 2009, 13:46   #124
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

I think he was joking...

And Nestorn, why would I be bitter?
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2009, 15:41   #125
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I was joking

But it's ok, I learned. Won't do it again, no sir!

I think DLR made the right choice not to be in ND. It was great fun and very easygoing. We got to pick a strategy and make it work and every time I defended someone I knew they were pulling their weight (unlike being in ND). Also, we were able to avoid the political spotlight, which was nice and relaxing.

We could have sat out the last fight and floated to great ranks. But by week 8/9 we'd gotten pretty bored & thought we'd make it interesting. Unfortunately ND collapsed in the space of a day or two, but it was worth the shot and tbh I don't care. I paid my money and I had a great time: hopefully the rest of DLR feels the same way.

Last edited by Gate; 28 Mar 2009 at 15:50.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2009, 16:26   #126
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

I think the asc posters will have a hard time getting the reaction they want out of DLR players.

We honestly don't care, we play for ourselfs not for what others think of us.

Last edited by lokken; 28 Mar 2009 at 18:32.
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2009, 17:14   #127
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Everyone in Asc clearly wants everyone to care about them..
Unread 29 Mar 2009, 23:25   #128
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nadar, please hold me.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 06:40   #129
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't think I'd like that?