User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Dec 2008, 17:59   #51
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: who are ReSa?

So Vdm, how does it feel to be "spamming pointless drivel" and making some "witty posts" of your own? For you see, good sir, if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 18:08   #52
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Lets see, out of the 5 posts I've made in this thread 1 has been "pointless drivel" and a "witty post".
My 20% ratio in this thread is still alot better than yours, alki's or Kila's

You really got me there!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 18:33   #53
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Could you quote any posts that relate to the topic of "Who are ReSa?" This would simply involve talking about ReSa at all, anywhere in your post, in any capacity whatsoever. By my count you've made 8 posts, not 5, of which only 1 meets even this minimalist requirement and that was in reply to my mentioning of them first.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 20:10   #54
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Alki Discussions 1
Alki Discussions 2

AND IT'S NOT EVEN CHRISTMAS YET!
Sorry to say this but nobody on either of those even remotely likes Alki. Or thinks he's not a completely terrible human being. Why else do you think he hands around here mocking people like you?
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 21:12   #55
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
That is pwnage indeed!
I had hoped your bloodline would end with you but now i'm suddenly faced with the nightmare of you having offspring...

Though there's always the chance you're infertile
We can only hope.

For now, a swift ban for some overzealous racial banter and being a terrible human being will have to suffice for Alki. It's pretty good for me though, I'm going through a ban a day at the moment, which is good for my ego.
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 11:07   #56
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

When i get the chance I WILL END YOU LOKKEN, FOR GOOD.

Kila you need to spread the love man, i thought we were friends man

Also belgian im pretty sure im not infertile, SINCE I JUST GOT YOUR MOTHER PREGNANT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 18:44   #57
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post
Kila you need to spread the love man, i thought we were friends man
Yeah man pretty sure I owned you quite badly there dude.
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 12:06   #58
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Fine i'll bring those industrial sized clippers for those caterpillars above your eyes
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 13:15   #59
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Has anyone pmd this thread to raketman?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 01:48   #60
Devia
Devious deviant

Devia is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread made me lol

R3-R16: Various ally's and BG's. Most notably several rounds in Hirr, and several rounds in Hydra/Omen.
R17-R27: Playing real life -.-
R28: Allianceless noob, ended around 640th place, in top 30 gal
R29: Resa but moved to HR, ended 235th, gal 7th.
R30: Indescision
Devia is offline   Reply With Quote