User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 14 Feb 2008, 03:24   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Best Galsetup Ever! (Just some old stuff really :P)

Many many rounds ago, I set up 3 gals(4 with TorTu's shipjumpers) in a sister gal system called AmirA. Theese galaxies would've been the top 3 gals, had it been an even fight. Sadly the VVOMM(?) block lost heavily to the rest of the universe fronted by WEETNARF or something

Anyways, was just browsing some of my old PA stuff(35034 logs fs, and thats not all of it) and thought id share it with thoose of theese guys that still play/check the forums occasionally I remember my gal (The Waffles) did very good until the war broke out. Badly outnumbered, we couldnt stay up

I do still have quite some screenshots and stuff from old times. If theres anyone who could like some of it for whatever reasons, let me know :P

PS. Look at Alki and his amount of alliances :P

Gal1(44:7)
Jonas(Olympians)
Bee(MadCows)
dogbert(Ministry)
Argilus(Virus)
The_Saint(Virus)
Dinobot(Ministry)
Morker(Ministry)
Alki(Ministry)(FAnG)(ChaoZ)
Vasquez(MadCows)
Eestlane(Vision)

Gal2(18:6)
Vamp(Virus)
Muzzy(none)
Killer(none)
Murfdawgg(Ministry)
Akallabeth(Ministry)
Audaciter(none)
sampit(Virus)
Thor_(none)
Pega5u5(Ministry)
|Nem3sis|(none)

Gal3(6:4)
Thatcher(Olympians)
Ruff-Ryder(Virus)
Vaporizer(Ministry)
Killerbij(Ministry)
Rza(Ministry)
MasteriX(none)(Virus)
beorn(MadCows)
Rangler(Ministry)
Hung^ (none)(Olympians)
Zmeu (Virus)

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 04:01   #2
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Best Galsetup Ever! (Just some old stuff really :P)

I see you only found one of Alki's planets. Disappointing.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 06:06   #3
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Afraid my gal was the best vvom gal that round
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 09:15   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My gal finished something like 101st which was a big achievement

(3rd out of all VVOMM gals?)
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 10:44   #5
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

there's only about 6 competent players in that list
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 11:09   #6
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

VVOMM was r9, right?
( mixed with r7 first, mix the rounds )

if so, my gal ended as highest pure VVOMM galaxy.
Camelot galaxy <3

( hello newt, I know u love to discuss this! )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 11:24   #7
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

I believe my gal was the second ranked VVOMM gal that round near the 30th mark I think (i'm not 100% but i *think* we ended above wish~camelot, but we weren't pure vvomm if i recall cos we had a couple rock planets or something and i used to be WP so i kept them off our backs?).

Can't remember for the life of me who we were other than Geezer77, Ghost, Rand, Zodrack, NightGhost-, Fast_ ...... bah my memory sucks and I don't have the files anymore :'(

I loved those old rounds :-) thanks for the nostalgia check Jonas :-)

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 12:50   #8
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blue Moon-
I believe my gal was the second ranked VVOMM gal that round near the 30th mark I think (i'm not 100% but i *think* we ended above wish~camelot, but we weren't pure vvomm if i recall cos we had a couple rock planets or something and i used to be WP so i kept them off our backs?).

Can't remember for the life of me who we were other than Geezer77, Ghost, Rand, Zodrack, NightGhost-, Fast_ ...... bah my memory sucks and I don't have the files anymore :'(

I loved those old rounds :-) thanks for the nostalgia check Jonas :-)
Ye, there were gals with VVOMMs in them which ended higher than ours, but no pure gals ( the amount of incs we recieved was sick )
Was quality back then, so many good players. And already at this point, so many good ones had stopped playing

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 14:23   #9
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
I see you only found one of Alki's planets. Disappointing.
Haha It was the only one I cared about?

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 18:56   #10
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Certainly mine was a pure galaxy, we got bashed to hell and back. I probably still have some logfiles but digging them out would be a major effort. All I really remember is my fellow Cows from that round - Temptress and xplizit.
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 01:07   #11
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

No wonder we walked that round with opposition like that ! Actually from what I remember it was one of the most boring rounds I played due to over blocking and an unanticipated collapse on your side, even battering ViruS couldn't cheer up my spirits. Mercury & Solace finished second (again) that round:

21:1:1 Hicks Eclipse Senior Officer
21:1:2 Pring Eclipse Military Officer
21:1:3 Koelsch ToT
21:1:4 slapmonkey ToT
21:1:5 Germania Eclipse Senior Officer
21:1:6 Xander Eclipse
21:1:7 Dreadnought Eclipse Military Officer
21:1:8 blascoke ToT
21:1:9 Kahless Eclipse
21:1:10 Mi5 ToT

I don't remember our battle group but I assumed it included Esther and maybe Smashball ? Clearly we'd have bashed you Ministry boys all over

Audaciter(none) <- I think this guy was called Matt, he was in my Round 4 galaxy 105:11, he might have been in Fury Round 3/4 too but I don't remember, he was a top guy anyway.

One old PA thing I'm always looking for but can never find is Joker's galaxy picture from Round 1 when he got attacked towards the end, no amount of Googleing seems to turn it up
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 02:59   #12
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
One old PA thing I'm always looking for but can never find is Joker's galaxy picture from Round 1 when he got attacked towards the end, no amount of Googleing seems to turn it up
It was on Scouses', but that's dead now I think.
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 05:16   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Scouse's basically got transcribed to here but I don't see joker's gal banner there although I seem to recall seeing it on some site like that before.
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 09:04   #14
furball

I seem to remember Scouse's having a 'Misc' section - perhaps that didn't get copied over

Does Nod still have all this stuff saved?
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 10:27   #15
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I seem to recall my gal being almost the top pure vvom gal and we were
78th seemingly.
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 11:36   #16
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

man awesome days, waffles for life! multi alliance'ing ftw. Also id like to point out i was only fang and ministry because we had a shared battlegroup from both allies, with dogbert and co. Also i wasnt really chaz that round just idled in there channels still
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 13:11   #17
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
( hello newt, I know u love to discuss this! )
Very true! So... rumour has it my gal (ie Mitre's gal) finished top vvoomm that round - ranked #69... sn0w's galaxy was next just behind us, then wish's I think. But as wish will point out, in the last few weeks of the round a few of my gal went to eclipse so we don't count DESPITE ALL THE HARD PART OF THE ROUND BEING DONE.

camelot + cimmeria was the best sister gal setup that round though, cimmeria had #1,#3 gals, both camelot's were top10 too... until vvomm started to lose the war bigtime. Divine (gc of wish's gal) remained a top10 planet (highest in vvomm) for a craaazy length of time that round too. (and cimmeria as usual got mass-closed at some point that round ;( gotta love the portugese/spanish)
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 13:30   #18
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

it's all about staying top 10 planet/gal for a craaazy length of time during a round
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 13:54   #19
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

it is, just like its all about making shit and pointless posts on the forums for you ascendancy people.

At that point in r9 with vvomm thoroughly bashed, wouldn't surprised me if divine was the only vvommer in the top100, let alone top10. Of course he was olympians hc so probably abused his powers like mad to do it, but still.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 14:17   #20
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
it is, just like its all about making shit and pointless posts on the forums for you ascendancy people.

At that point in r9 with vvomm thoroughly bashed, wouldn't surprised me if divine was the only vvommer in the top100, let alone top10. Of course he was olympians hc so probably abused his powers like mad to do it, but still.
i'm just somewhat randomly emboldening words and sentences here for no real point whatsoever since your frustratingly useless comprehension ability seems to let things whizz past your head regardless

Last edited by jerome; 15 Feb 2008 at 14:23.
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 16:03   #21
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
Very true! So... rumour has it my gal (ie Mitre's gal) finished top vvoomm that round - ranked #69... sn0w's galaxy was next just behind us, then wish's I think. But as wish will point out, in the last few weeks of the round a few of my gal went to eclipse so we don't count DESPITE ALL THE HARD PART OF THE ROUND BEING DONE.

camelot + cimmeria was the best sister gal setup that round though, cimmeria had #1,#3 gals, both camelot's were top10 too... until vvomm started to lose the war bigtime. Divine (gc of wish's gal) remained a top10 planet (highest in vvomm) for a craaazy length of time that round too. (and cimmeria as usual got mass-closed at some point that round ;( gotta love the portugese/spanish)
Ye, was fun till it all fell apart

And yes, we were the highest ranked pure vvomm gal!
Divine was the best, I d play with him any time over anyone
The fall of cimmeria was the start of the downfall iirc, but we would have lost badly anyway.
Jumping ships is baad though newt, so ur gal doesnt count!!!!
And you saying the hard part was done... iirc we were above u at the time u guys jumped. So apparantly that reduced ur amount of incs, while it INCREASED ours

Quote:
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 17:35   #22
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i'm just somewhat randomly emboldening words and sentences here for no real point whatsoever since your frustratingly useless comprehension ability seems to let things whizz past your head regardless
Please don't wind up the mentally unstable, they might bite.