User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Feb 2008, 13:32   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Fence it to the top!

Looks like xvx is gonna fence it to the top! I must say that this endeared strategy is one I love, and that hasn't been preformed properly since NoS round 13. Kudos for xVx for doing it, and I really hope you manage to pull through!

They are showing the universe that you don't need to play this as a war-game to win.
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 14:27   #2
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Re: Fence it to the top!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Looks like xvx is gonna fence it to the top! I must say that this endeared strategy is one I love, and that hasn't been preformed properly since NoS round 13. Kudos for xVx for doing it, and I really hope you manage to pull through!

They are showing the universe that you don't need to play this as a war-game to win.
Why work, when you don't need to :|
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 14:41   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
that hasn't been preformed properly since NoS round 13
yes it has
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 15:07   #4
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Pot Kettle Black.

If you are going to bitch at xvx perhaps you should make sure you didn't lead an alliance that sat back and fenced it so as to hand another alliance a win and give yourself a secure second
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 15:07   #5
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

man im all for xvx getting battered, who wouldnt be at this point in time, but jesus christ kargool you are absolutely ****ing dire, words cannot describe you
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 15:10   #6
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Pot Kettle Black.

If you are going to bitch at xvx perhaps you should make sure you didn't lead an alliance that sat back and fenced it so as to hand another alliance a win and give yourself a secure second
bloody hell, never thought id say this but im agreeing with wakey
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 15:11   #7
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

I'm annoyed with myself for clicking on this thread.
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 15:29   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Wakey, maybe you can explain. Where is Kargool bitching at xVx?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 15:45   #9
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
I'm sorry, I don't understand. Wakey, maybe you can explain. Where is Kargool bitching at xVx?
tone of kargools post?
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 15:47   #10
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I was not at all bitching at xVx. I was actually doing the total opposite. But Wakey and Smudge has a tendency to interpret things the way they want.
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 16:39   #11
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
The tone of the post seems to be very sarcastic. Perhaps i'm wrong but the thread seems a bit of waste of space otherwise (unless hes trolling ofc)
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 18:09   #12
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Wait, I thought from the another thread that Ascendancy and Urwins had already won and were untouchable?

EDIT: In all seriousness, nice try, but Urwins have had a significant roid lead for longer than xVx and I'd take a guess that this means they have more acquired value. Whoever's hitting urwins would be silly to switch targets now and leave themselves open to a pissed off Urwins and a pissed off xVx.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 18:39   #13
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

And Newdawn are actually winning if you include that juicy out of tag score. So I agree with Gate, hit ND guys.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 19:36   #14
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

What's TGV doing to stop the fencing!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 19:49   #15
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
making their own fence!
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 19:50   #16
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Pointing it out on the forums
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 21:33   #17
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Have xVx actively NAPd ND/CT/Asc/Urw?

If not, then I propose they can't be blamed. It's not actively being shit, like r13 NoS.
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 21:43   #18
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

lol
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 03:14   #19
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about

As long as ND doesn't win who cares.
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 11:27   #20
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle
As long as ND doesn't win who cares.
!
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 14:53   #21
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

TGV went and sat on the same fence as Ascen and F-crew.....
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 15:17   #22
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think it's actually possible to nap Ascendancy.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 15:32   #23
BADA

I would ask Kargool and Wakey for tips.

Unread 14 Feb 2008, 15:43   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADA
I would ask Kargool and Wakey for tips.

Are you attempting to imply we napped f-crew and tgv or am I missing something here?
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 16:02   #25
BADA

I would never imply such slander ....

But if the cap fits
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 16:15   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I would never imply such slander ....

But if the cap fits
Your attempts to fit the dunce cap on your head aside I can assure you ascendancy has never, is not and will never be napped to any alliance.
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 16:17   #27
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

We're ranked 8th, and battling with Hidden Agenda to avoid ending 9th! Our days of helping people to the top is over.

However I see that xVx battled their way to the top today. Much kudos for nasty galraids.

Only one situation that might have us working with Ascendancy, and that is if someone should get the idea to take out Elviz. But I guess that will never happen
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 16:53   #28
BADA

Who mentioned Naps?

What term would you use when you feed targets to other allaince so they can hit them on your behalf.

And in return the allaince you have given the targets too you can still roid?

Flak? Whipping boys? Patsy?

(Kargool i withdraw my TGV association to Asc )
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 16:58   #29
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Man, you are clueless. Please, please, stop embarrassing yourself.
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 17:05   #30
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Quote:
We're ranked 8th, and battling with Hidden Agenda to avoid ending 9th! Our days of helping people to the top is over.

However I see that xVx battled their way to the top today. Much kudos for nasty galraids.

Only one situation that might have us working with Ascendancy, and that is if someone should get the idea to take out Elviz. But I guess that will never happen
you should be more worried about finishing 10th mate
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 17:10   #31
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Who cares if they fence it to a win? we are finally having a fun round with action!

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 17:48   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Who mentioned Naps?
I did, and then you seemed to agree.

Quote:
What term would you use when you feed targets to other allaince so they can hit them on your behalf.
I'd probably call it "offering targets to another alliance" but then I'm one of those craaaaazy people who thinks the world is round.
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 18:22   #33
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
and there was me thinking that they learnt how to do this from you

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 18:37   #34
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

If I only could take credit for teaching them that I would!
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 13:39   #35
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Who mentioned Naps?

And in return the allaince you have given the targets too you can still roid?

Flak? Whipping boys? Patsy?

(Kargool i withdraw my TGV association to Asc )

Are we talking about the co-ordinated attack by multiple alliances on Elviz galaxy? If so wtf is your problem, here we have a member of this community who on past actions doesn't even deserve to have a PA account but is once again in a position to achieve a good end rank if not win and here you are bitching.

What makes it even more galling is your bitching at us, an alliance who round after round people moan about for not 'taking action' but when we get an offer to join something and we take it up as those making the offer treat us with the respect and parity we feel we deserve and not just as potential flak. And ultimately we our returns were very good from the operation. We took gains of 2.1mill for the day DESPITE removing inactive members of a combined score of nearly 3mill and that was with us having to recall what would have been one of the more profitable attacks due to a launch screwup by one member that changed the face of the battle.
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 14:15   #36
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

been a nice round imo :P.. aint ne alliances that are uber big comparing to others in top 3-5.. cant really say i agree to the main topic here hehe, which is xvx doing nothing to get a nice ranking :P..no attacking means no roids, no defending means even less roids, no roids means no score/value, no score/value means not a good ranking.. yet xvx has great ranking this round..

hope all will enjoy the end of this round and get ready for new one
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 14:54   #37
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

I wasn't saying that xVx wasn't attacking, more that they avoid any big struggles and it pays off really well for them
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 16:13   #38
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Are we talking about the co-ordinated attack by multiple alliances on Elviz galaxy? If so wtf is your problem, here we have a member of this community who on past actions doesn't even deserve to have a PA account but is once again in a position to achieve a good end rank if not win and here you are bitching.

What makes it even more galling is your bitching at us, an alliance who round after round people moan about for not 'taking action' but when we get an offer to join something and we take it up as those making the offer treat us with the respect and parity we feel we deserve and not just as potential flak. And ultimately we our returns were very good from the operation. We took gains of 2.1mill for the day DESPITE removing inactive members of a combined score of nearly 3mill and that was with us having to recall what would have been one of the more profitable attacks due to a launch screwup by one member that changed the face of the battle.
Was that on me?
If so, u should be glad he fked up the launch, as I would have had close to 200k Thieves waiting....
Would have removed most of your other gains rather than giving you more gains.

( u might be talking about another land / screwup, if so I m sry I m so selfcentered! )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 16:23   #39
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
( u might be talking about another land / screwup, if so I m sry I m so selfcentered! )
I loled.
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 16:34   #40
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
I loled.
Each time you lol, a child in Africa dies.
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 16:45   #41
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Was that on me?
If so, u should be glad he fked up the launch, as I would have had close to 200k Thieves waiting....
Would have removed most of your other gains rather than giving you more gains.

I'm not sure if it was on you. Due to attending an interview I wasn't personally involved in the attack on the galaxy in question so am only aware of the overview rather than many of the specifics. However unless you didn't let the thieves come out of production I think it may have been someone else but who knows
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 03:26   #42
Turtle

Quote:
thats a lot of dead children
I feel guilty now....
/wrists
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 06:41   #43
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
thats a lot of dead children
I feel guilty now....
/wrists

Emo.
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 06:58   #44
Turtle

pot
kettle
black
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 14:02   #45
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
hasn't been preformed properly since NoS round 13.
And there I was, thinking that coming 3rd was still losing
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 14:14   #46
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
now had you said a kitten i might have worried......

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 18:15   #47
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
And there I was, thinking that coming 3rd was still losing
Back in those days there were more than three serious alliances.
Unread 17 Feb 2008, 13:32   #48
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

yeah, because the alliance coming second in that round hasn't been the laughing stock of PA for the past ~10 rounds
Unread 19 Feb 2008, 08:29   #49
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAlan
now had you said a kitten i might have worried......

^^

On another note:
I must say I've missed these threads... makes it fun to read the boards again :P
Boards been so sad for the past 18 rounds or so.. about time someone revived em again =)
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2008, 14:17   #50
Gate
;D!

I've heard something about rock taking the war to xVx, and being rewarded with incomings from xVx, who brought along some friends.

True story, or not?