User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:31   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
I just saw....

A Planet with 21 roids!

*owned*

So who finally broke through the defence?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:38   #2
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
I have a gal mate with 19 roids
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:43   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lowest according to pilkara is 18 roids. Must have been eclipse and ToT roiding him!
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:51   #4
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of
there are also a few out there with negative ships, which when you think about it, kinda sucks...

It seems the bugs have returned with the overloaded servers... the price of 'free'dom, one might say
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 15:51   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Lowest according to pilkara is 18 roids. Must have been eclipse and ToT roiding him!
I organised the attack myself!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 18:15   #6
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
BUt i got the 7 roids \o/....2 of em were fking uninit though

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 03:19   #7
HyPeRiOn
Batman

HyPeRiOn is an unknown quantity at this point
early on I roided an inactive guy for 5 of his 24 roids.

Round 2 - 7:10:?? Helreg of Jurgion
Round 3 - 3:13: 15 SystemShock of Xarruth
Round 4 - 76:4:5 Ice Demon of the Frozen Wastelands
Round 5 - 21:7:10 Beerantula of Corona Borleias
Round 6 - 8:1:1 SystemShock of Xarruth
Round 7 - 8:9:6 <i can't remember>
Round 9.5 - 41:10:19 Maverick of the Top Gun Flight School
HyPeRiOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 03:51   #8
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

NightSinner is an unknown quantity at this point
classy
<Blue|WORKING> they are all sitting on a LAN
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
<[RO]NightSinner> my mistake
<TomKat> Lithuanian Area Network
NightSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 06:36   #9
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
18 is the minimum you can have in this round
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:41   #10
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
18 is the minimum you can have in this round
I must be crazy, but you have 4 types of asteroids.
So where do you get the number 18 from since 18/4 is 4.5
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:59   #11
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by jornx
I must be crazy, but you have 4 types of asteroids.
So where do you get the number 18 from since 18/4 is 4.5
There is a leet option called initiate roid, which can change 1 kind of roids (unitiated ones) into M, C, or E roids. That way you can end up with only 3 kinds of roids. 18/3=6.

15% cap is max. Which means that from 6 roids you can steal 15% = 0.9 roids which is rounded down to 0.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 12:54   #12
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe damn I'm really stupid
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:08   #13
Devo
Spinner Flamer Flamer

Devo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Hmm that shouldn't be possible... I swear you shouldn't be able to take roids if the person has less than 7 roids of that type. But, the evidence seems aganist it :-|
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Why are you quoting me in your signature?
Devo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:22   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Devo
Hmm that shouldn't be possible... I swear you shouldn't be able to take roids if the person has less than 7 roids of that type. But, the evidence seems aganist it :-|
...you can't. But... isn't, you know, 6 < 7? And 6*3 == 18?

15% of 6 roids in a given type == 0.9 == no cap
15% of 7 roids in a given type == 1.05 == cap 1

Or am I misinterpreting what you're saying. Absolute min is going to be 18 roids.