User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 14:14   #1
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
So what about Adelante?

With ComradeRob nicely summarising the Fury thread on this, the next obvious question is, 'What about Adelante?'.
Or at least, those Adelante now left without a core command staff. I don't believe by any stretch of the imagination that many of its members feel loyal and deep-rooted enough to form a BT-type attempted ressurection. But then again, no one has mentioed exactly who is left behind, and which of them is capable of such a feat.

And is anyone planning a collection fund for the alliance hoppers who left their old collegues to join the new big thing at the end of last round, only to find they're now homeless?
: )
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 14:15   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I will take command of the steerless Adelante members and will lead them to glory!!!!
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 14:17   #3
mastah

mastah is an unknown quantity at this point
Everyone will be taking care off
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 14:20   #4
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by mastah
Everyone will be taking care off
By whom ?

hAl
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 14:26   #5
mastah

mastah is an unknown quantity at this point
by you offcourse my lil friend
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 15:09   #6
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I heard that nearly a third or more of their entire membership are in command positions. It strikes me as a bit much. :/
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 15:13   #7
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
nice sig
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 15:13   #8
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
I heard that nearly a third or more of their entire membership are in command positions. It strikes me as a bit much. :/
That's the product of mergers really. The various parties need to be given command positions to keep them happy, even if it doesn't really do the alliance any good. Since Adelante was made up of several smaller alliances (Adelante core, Vikings, OMG, DTA and probably others I've forgotten), there must have been a very great need for such 'sweeteners'

Conventional wisdom says that mergers don't work, and even in this 8th round it seems to hold true
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 15:20   #9
DoGziLLa

Why even care about Adelante?
I guess thats the way it was planned.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 15:28   #10
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
That's the product of mergers really. The various parties need to be given command positions to keep them happy, even if it doesn't really do the alliance any good. Since Adelante was made up of several smaller alliances (Adelante core, Vikings, OMG, DTA and probably others I've forgotten), there must have been a very great need for such 'sweeteners'
'Sweeteners' hmm... I have no idea how Adelante has placed in rankings, while I under most circumstances disagree with 'bribery' (candy makes one's teeth hurt after a while) through, as it generally doesn't work and leads to leadership breakdown, I can only assume it hasn't harmed Adelante, so they stand to prove some old myths wrong (i.e. mergers don't work). Of course this business with Fury could 'upset' my statements, but whatever.

Quote:
Conventional wisdom says that mergers don't work, and even in this 8th round it seems to hold true
The thing is, of those you mentioned who 'merged' to form Adelante, neither are significantly large in their own right (were they separated from the main body). The 'mergers!=work' tends to be attributed to larger membership mergers, so it's not as if Adelante would have a difficult time with theirs. Though possible clashing of personalities could trip that up.

P.S. can you close some threads? Thanks.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 15:31   #11
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob

indeed

bit of a shame really though :-(

it could have worked well it wasnt handled well in hindsight
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 15:35   #12
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

The thing is, of those you mentioned who 'merged' to form Adelante, neither are significantly large in their own right (were they separated from the main body). The 'mergers!=work' tends to be attributed to larger membership mergers, so it's not as if Adelante would have a difficult time with theirs. Though possible clashing of personalities could trip that up.

P.S. can you close some threads? Thanks.
not quite, before the mergers adelante had under 20 people

after the first merger the total grew at least 250%,

i cant remember who left OMG when i did, at a guess 15 or so which would still leave almost double the amount of what storebo's group had.

Vikings and the others polished it off nicely

Last edited by Morden; 25 Oct 2002 at 15:45.
Morden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 15:44   #13
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Untrue....
Was 3 hc's... 5-6 officers and 6-7 dc's and some bc's(didn't have the effect of real bc's more 1-2 bc's for each battlegroup had only the function of choosing targets) 2military officers served as milit hc's extended hands...
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]

Last edited by Storebo; 25 Oct 2002 at 15:51.
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 15:45   #14
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Morden

i cant remember who left OMG when i did, at a guess 15 or so which would still leave almost double the amount of what storebo's group had.

Vikings and the others polished it off nicely, there were just too many command positions given out
The point remains that it's not a whole lot, regardless of percentage increase. Look to mergers such as BlueTuba (loose example, circa Round 2), WPO, Silver, and Legends. Those four being 'spotlight' mergers.

So again, it's not as if Adelante was a significant merger in of itself that would require so many command personnel. But hey, if it worked for their membership and brought Adelante the results it sought, far be it from me to disagree.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 15:46   #15
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Vikings and the others polished it off nicely, there were just too many command positions given out
Adelante had around 30-40 when the merges happened..
plus maybe 15 from omg..
20-30 from vikings and 15-20 from dta.
U don't know the facts...
And command positions? tell me who where command?
[1up]
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 15:47   #16
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

The point remains that it's not a whole lot, regardless of percentage increase. Look to mergers such as BlueTuba (loose example, circa Round 2), WPO, Silver, and Legends. Those four being 'spotlight' mergers.

So again, it's not as if Adelante was a significant merger in of itself that would require so many command personnel. But hey, if it worked for their membership and brought Adelante the results it sought, far be it from me to disagree.
Uhm.... Adelante had very little command staff..
[1up]
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 15:53   #17
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Untrue....
Was 3 hc's... 5-6 officers and 6-7 dc's and some bc's(didn't have the effect of real bc's more 1-2 bc's for each battlegroup) 2military officers served as milit hc's extended hands...
By my estimates... 18-21 command personnel in total.

Assuming there were 4 'battlegroups' (I'm using Rob's merger list as reference; I don't know specifically what you are referencing as 'battlegroup' so please correct me if needbe), four to eight BCs would exist. I negated to count the '2 military officers' as I assume those already existed within command.

18 to 21 persons, in an approximated 50-member alliance accounts for 36-42%... so in effect, I wasn't wrong. Math sucks.

I noted your 'Was' to mean that Adelante no longer exists in the same entity it was when it began Round 8? Have the whole of Adelante merged with Fury (if not full Fury membership, provisional in effect; wing?)? I seek only to know if the 'other' threads hold any substantial arguments before I spend any time on them.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 15:54   #18
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:

and the numbers i was told were by adelante chappies on a rough numbers,

now remember that a lot of the people who broke away from ely left adelante to join other alliances when all did not look well?

i found a nice quites as well :-)

[16:37] <mongob0ffel> omg should eat adelante imo :>

[16:41] <mongob0ffel> **** adelante
[16:41] <mongob0ffel> recruit storebo and have him take with him the best members
[16:41] <mongob0ffel> that are left

Last edited by Morden; 25 Oct 2002 at 16:05.
Morden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 15:55   #19
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Clarification

'Command' in my definition has always meant anyone who plays a role in 'leading' something within an alliance; HC, BC, Officer, DC, etc. etc. etc. Essentially, anyone who is not an 'average member' and holds enough power to make decisions affecting the alliance.

'Command' has never meant 'just HC' to me. That may make things more clear.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 15:57   #20
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

18 to 21 persons, in an approximated 50-member alliance accounts for 36-42%... so in effect, I wasn't wrong. Math sucks.
Think they were 100+ members

hAl
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 15:58   #21
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:

plus maybe 15 from omg..
20-30 from vikings and 15-20 from dta.
15 out of close to 60?

i know a very large chunk left when i did, nukester/queendax/parracida/perkeo/ along with the ones i was bringing from Fury, did Axis_WLF leave?

i must have underestimated peoples loyalty to me,
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 16:02   #22
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Al_zz
Think they were 100+ members

hAl
That's a significant increase in Adelante's membership than I've read. It's almost as if Adelante as a whole grew 50 members in a week. Huh.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 16:05   #23
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

That's a significant increase in Adelante's membership than I've read. It's almost as if Adelante as a whole grew 50 members in a week. Huh.
According to the member list I have lying here, adelante had 174 members.
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 16:13   #24
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by jornx
My my, that IS a large number... I'm curious then why the 'belief' that Adelante had 50 or so members was perpetuated, assuming it was untrue? Is it a case of wildly successful rumor mongering or complete ineptitude on the part of those who assume to be 'in the know?'
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 16:14   #25
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

15 out of close to 60?

i know a very large chunk left when i did, nukester/queendax/parracida/perkeo/ along with the ones i was bringing from Fury, did Axis_WLF leave?

i must have underestimated peoples loyalty to me,
u leaving.... we didn't trust all of them tho..
[1up]
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 16:16   #26
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

that is a list taken from a test bot... other then that... adelante have around 120 members at this moment..
[1up]
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 16:21   #27
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

and the numbers i was told were by adelante chappies on a rough numbers,

now remember that a lot of the people who broke away from ely left adelante to join other alliances when all did not look well?

i found a nice quites as well :-)

[16:37] <mongob0ffel> omg should eat adelante imo :>

[16:41] <mongob0ffel> **** adelante
[16:41] <mongob0ffel> recruit storebo and have him take with him the best members
[16:41] <mongob0ffel> that are left
Don't worry... I don't doubt mongob0ffel's loyalty towards me or Adelante... He told me everything..

Brooke away from ely to join adelante then left adelante to join elsewhere u mean? sounds weird... i took with me friends from Ely... and they have stayed there till this very day..
[1up]
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 16:24   #28
jornx

Quote:

that is a list taken from a test bot... other then that... adelante have around 120 members at this moment..
well that test bot seemed to have a fairly accurate list.
I must say that the DTA members were still on it.
So the membercount will be a bit lower idd.

[RYB] forever
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 16:27   #29
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

well that test bot seemed to have a fairly accurate list.
I must say that the DTA members were still on it.
So the membercount will be a bit lower idd.
I just gave u the membercount =)
[1up]
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 16:29   #30
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:

Don't worry... I don't doubt mongob0ffel's loyalty towards me or Adelante... He told me everything..

Brooke away from ely to join adelante then left adelante to join elsewhere u mean? sounds weird... i took with me friends from Ely... and they have stayed there till this very day..
no you missunderstand the post.

at this time Adelante wasnt an alliance as such and was on loose ground, and he was as he put it a social/advisory member of adelante and just there due to his friends and doubted he would be a full member,

this is shortly after the attempted merger of adelante and mdk which didnt go through because mdk wouldnt allow adelante to have 2 hc level people.

i was just curious where the extra 20 members came from before mergers as from what i was told a lot had left to other alliances, several to mdk if i remember rightly and numerous other alliances, but then again i have no clue as you said
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 16:35   #31
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

no you missunderstand the post.

at this time Adelante wasnt an alliance as such and was on loose ground, and he was as he put it a social/advisory member of adelante and just there due to his friends and doubted he would be a full member,

this is shortly after the attempted merger of adelante and mdk which didnt go through because mdk wouldnt allow adelante to have 2 hc level people.

i was just curious where the extra 20 members came from before mergers as from what i was told a lot had left to other alliances, several to mdk if i remember rightly and numerous other alliances, but then again i have no clue as you said
Well u don't have a clue yes... I think u have wrong members there... The first members was mostly darki and some of his friends... and hiddendragon and around 10 ely members... and they all stayed... And have been loyal for all this time. also some from yuba's batch could be some of thoose who didn't show up if u call it. Some of his men did not show up... But other then that....

And yes I do understand.... mongob0ffel informed me he had entered omg. And did so with my permission.. we wanted to take them over, based on his intel on omg. I can also post logs between me and mongob0ffel at this time... they are on norwegian tho.
[1up]
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 16:37   #32
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

Actually they allowed us 2 hc level people at the last negotiations.
However there was some in Adelante who was very much against merging with MDK, so I saw it like this: Loosing friends to get people I don't know... not an option..
[1up]
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 16:39   #33
unbanskaut

adelante suuger min monsterkuugel.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 16:40   #34
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:

Well u don't have a clue yes... I think u have wrong members there... The first members was mostly darki and some of his friends... and hiddendragon and around 10 ely members... and they all stayed... And have been loyal for all this time. also some from yuba's batch could be some of thoose who didn't show up if u call it. Some of his men did not show up... But other then that....

And yes I do understand.... mongob0ffel informed me he had entered omg. And did so with my permission.. we wanted to take them over, based on his intel on omg. I can also post logs between me and mongob0ffel at this time... they are on norwegian tho.

i missinterpritted your post about not doubting his loyalties to you heh,

nm im going out and cba to argue over something that i dont feel like wasting my time digging up old logs etc other than that i havent got time to hehe.

/me will be back some time tomorrow
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 16:41   #35
jornx

Quote:

I just gave u the membercount =)
Well in my post I said Adelante had 174 members at some point.
That's what I meant

[RYB] forever
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 16:50   #36
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
[08:46] <Hobbie^D2> how many members did Adelante have?
[08:46] <BDB> umm at what time hobbie
[08:47] <BDB> at are peak
[08:47] <Hobbie^D2> yeah
[08:47] <BDB> we had 190 members and 120 on irc
This, combined with jornx's statements, leaves me to admit I stand corrected on my previous estimates.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 17:14   #37
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:

This, combined with jornx's statements, leaves me to admit I stand corrected on my previous estimates.
well.... we never went above 180 actually...
but 120 online on irc was nice =)
[1up]
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 17:15   #38
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
snip
Do you still play D2 regularly? If so - do you happen to know if DiabZ/Illegal still play it a lot?
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 17:26   #39
Rythms

<randomadelante(ex)member> Adelante is dead, i need a new ally .. ...
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 17:36   #40
Darki

wow that`s new
/me yawnz
anoying
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 17:50   #41
mongob0ffel
w00t?

mongob0ffel is an unknown quantity at this point
/me hops onto Morden
R6: WolfPack / Adelante
R8: Adelante / Fury
R9: WolfPack

mongob0ffel
mongob0ffel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 09:19   #42
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about
Hi Storebo.
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 09:26   #43
Rythms

Quote:
Originally posted by Darki
wow that`s new
/me yawnz
anoying
Darki, actually that is true.
i have 4 logs, 2 from PMs and 2 from channels where adelante member asked for a new ally and such ..
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 13:50   #44
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Rythms

Darki, actually that is true.
i have 4 logs, 2 from PMs and 2 from channels where adelante member asked for a new ally and such ..
I have had to stop wearing ops on Ely public chan...
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 17:32   #45
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by mongob0ffel
/me hops onto Morden

i STRONGLY suggest u stay with the usual cod`s, and not venture into the unknown *g*.
isildurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 19:28   #46
Rythms

Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad

who cares?

whatever the members do i wish them the best.

So should you,.
i do, but not for all hehe =
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 19:31   #47
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Rythms

i do, but not for all hehe =
who are the ones u wish evil?
[1up]
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 23:46   #48
mongob0ffel
w00t?

mongob0ffel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: hmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by isildurx

i STRONGLY suggest u stay with the usual cod`s, and not venture into the unknown *g*.
oi.

down on your knees you dirty little boy
R6: WolfPack / Adelante
R8: Adelante / Fury
R9: WolfPack

mongob0ffel
mongob0ffel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 14:15   #49
limpmen
Rider of the Night

limpmen is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

merges never work... different alliances are funded because of some ppl wanting power or don't fit in any existing alliance.

when a merge happens we can divide the ppl over 3 groups actually: the egoistics, the powerhungry and the socials.

the egoistic are only in an alliance to get their own ass covered so they think the bigger the alliance is the better. ppl will not notice them giving no defense if the alliance is bigger but they'll swear off everything and everyone if they can't be covered when under attack themselves. in attacks they are alwast the most demanding on the targets and will take the best targets right away and if all the good targets are taken they will react about the same way as when they'll get no def.

the powerhungry are mostly the executives in an alliance and they will try to take things in they're own hands if they are in an alliance which stops to work efficiently. when there is a merge they want to have the same amount or even more power as they already have. if they can not obtain this they'll try to make the alliance disband and take most of the alliance members with them to another alliance where they do have that power.

the socials will act in the best of the alliance they are representing. some of these will encourage the merge others will discourage it with all their power. the socials most of the times are the steady core of an alliance.if they do not agree with the way things go they will keep pounding on it as long as it is heard and dealt with. these are almost always those who will leave if the situation isn't dealt with in a proper way in their eyes.

the best alliances have a good dividement of these groups in a good conversation between them. ofc there are more groups but none of these groups rlly matter on a merge. and most of the ppl in those groups can be put in one of these 3 'basic' groups

R3: high cluster, n00b, TFD
R4: high cluster, n00b, HC of n00bish alliance, DD
R5: not playing, N/A
R6: 23:14:17, learning to be 1337, ICE
R7: 31:4:19, 1337 in n00b gal, ICE
R8: 43:3:7, 1337 in 1337 gal, ToT-i, Flash, MadCows
R9: 40:3:9, n00bish act, TFD
r9.5 11:10:9 --> 9:1:5, ow i'm 1337, TiT
limpmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2002, 14:35   #50
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad

FAnG worked.
FAnG workS