User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Sep 2004, 19:37   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Naughty cats

You know what i ****ing hate? when my mother gets 'angry' on the cats because they break something, because next time, she gets 'angry' again. Her way of being angry is like yelling the cats name out loud and clean up the broken stuff. My cats never did that. well, they did once, after that I got angry, really ****ing angry. After that my cats where really sweet and cute most of the times. My mother does not understand this.
She thinks she has special cats who just don't listen. I think my mother needs to learn what real anger is. I think i need my own house*.

*own house again, i am not a 28 year old loser who still lives at his mother, i live there again

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 27 Sep 2004 at 19:48.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 19:46   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Naughty cats

Same here with our dog... well... it doesn't break stuff, but gets really annoying. I kick him under his arse right away, but my mother thinks it's better to ask it nicely to stop.
I only have to look angry at it for it to stop.
My mother is bothered by it the entire evening.
I am the win!
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 08:45   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Erm.

Riiiiight. Cats. Mothers. Etc. Dammit when did this place turn gay?
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 09:02   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

oh an internet toughguy!
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 09:18   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
oh an internet toughguy!
Oh yes... I'm feeling so scared now... he's sooo tough, and cool. So tough and cool without his cats and mommy. I bet if I were to walk over street, and see him along the way, I'd say "So tough and cool. He must be one of the big fish on the interweb. I can see right away he has no mommy. His e-penis must be bigger than mine. I agree that cats are for fags, but I have a mommy, so I can never be like him. I must be a fag too. Like that guy with the cat. So tough and cool. An internet toughguy.".
****!
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 09:23   #6
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hey it's not like that! Clearly I'm a big gay inner-net geek with cats living at home praying for the day I get to touch a real woman and not end up in court for it.

I was just wondering when the whole inner-net turned gay as I never got the memo.
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 10:13   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

I can understand that having a cat makes you gay.
But what's up with mothers and being gay?
Or is it the combination of posting here and having a mother?
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 10:19   #8
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Generally overbearing, overinvolved, overprotective mothers will affect their son's in a manner which can lead to them liking the cock, in my experience.

Every gay guy I know is very close with his mother etc. And the relationship is far from 'normal', as described above.

So cats, mothers, living at home, complaining about irrelevant things cats do etc.
All the calling cards of the Velvet Mafia.
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 10:23   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Generally overbearing, overinvolved, overprotective mothers will affect their son's in a manner which can lead to them liking the cock, in my experience.

Every gay guy I know is very close with his mother etc. And the relationship is far from 'normal', as described above.

So cats, mothers, living at home, complaining about irrelevant things cats do etc.
All the calling cards of the Velvet Mafia.
****!!
I have to get out of here!
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 10:46   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Pffh embrace it!
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 10:52   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

oh shut the **** up, my mom wants me to be straight!
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 11:04   #12
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Hehe they all do, but they are the ones to blame!

You can punish her for being so overbearing by liking cocks and never gving her grankids. Muhahah.

Actually I'd never thought of using homosexuality as a revenge weapon before. Hmmmm interesting.
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 11:13   #13
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

we have a new kitten and because he is such a pain in the arse we have called him taz (for tazmanian devil).

He cry's scratches and beats up our 3 year old jack russell and our other cat will not be in the same room as him (who is four).

On top of that the kitten is actually scared of the 2 rabbits in the garden.

Saying all that all our animas are cute, wouldn't swap them for anything

As for your living with your mom I don't know how you can. I could never move in with my mother again - she does my head in as it is and I don't live anywhere near her
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 11:26   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

The idea of leaving home has been circling around in my head for a while now (months that is), but so far I'll take my chances of turning gay for the cheap living.
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 11:35   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I am back temporary but yeah, it's pretty crap although my mother doesn't mind my business at all.
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 11:43   #16
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

To be honest the fact that there always has been and still is a constant male influence in my house has probably saved me from flying the rainbow banner and sinking 'cruisers' with my pink torpedo.

Overbearing mothers are a curse of childhood and generally most of adulthood until someone dies.

Since my mother does my head in most of the time, I'd not particuarly like one of those unconfortable close gay son - mum relationships. I'd sooner hack off a limb with a dull rusted swiss army knife with the only blade available being that thing that takes stones out of horses hooves.

Moving back home after university has taught me that no matter how much money you save, you'll end up spending more on psychatrists bills.
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 11:58   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

maybe you just need to kill your mother after a good raping session
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 12:00   #18
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Moving back home after university has taught me that no matter how much money you save, you'll end up spending more on psychatrists bills.
This made me laugh, but you are totally correct.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 12:22   #19
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
This made me laugh, but you are totally correct.

Parents, the really screw you up. I doubt there is one person alive who hasn't been in some way mentally affected (in the bad sence of the word) by their parents actions.

There should be some law against them or something, we should all be raised by super-robots.
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 12:27   #20
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Parents, the really screw you up. I doubt there is one person alive who hasn't been in some way mentally affected (in the bad sence of the word) by their parents actions.

There should be some law against them or something, we should all be raised by super-robots.
I love my mom, but i seriously could never ive with her again. Although she treats me like an adult, she scrutinises everything you do if you are in front ot her. Thats a fate worse than death. I was really glad to move ut back into my own home.

I think thats acceptable when you are under 20 ish, but when you are 28 (which is what I was at the time) I think its unacceptable.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 12:29   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

OK i am out of this thread
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 12:37   #22
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
OK i am out of the closet
Edited for slanderous comedic effect.

Last edited by IncubusGod; 29 Sep 2004 at 08:39.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 12:39   #23
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Love cats

BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM
BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 16:31   #24
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Dull irish twat who should be hanging from a tree makes sweeping generalisations and unprovokedly and unashamedly derides forum regular who's been around a lot longer than him with immature post.

If I were you I'd shove him on ignore and not rise to his bait... it seems the only satisfaction he can gain from life is getting one up on someone by an underhand method, which is prolly why so many shit things justifiably happen to him.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 16:55   #25
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

ah well, if some faggot on the internet wants to come over like some angsty teenage asshole, that's all good to me. Since this POTW thingy some of the GD regulars, including Incubusgod are trying so desperately hard to come over as being clever and witty, it's just pathetic.
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 17:16   #26
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
sup
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 17:18   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

to be fair i couldnt live with any of my family again, and failry soonish i dont even want to be living with housemates, i like my own space, and i have found that that is something that you can never get in a family home :/

back to the thread: i circumvent the evil pet problem by not having any pets, although my GF has loads and they are very well behaved
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 18:04   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Naughty cats

The only thing cats are good for is as a source of nourishment in times of extreme famine.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 18:05   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

or selling to the local kebab shop in times of severe financial hardship?
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 18:06   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Naughty cats

Indeed.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 18:17   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

which reminds me, did your student loan come through then? did i miss you posting that it had come through?
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 18:23   #32
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
which reminds me, did your student loan come through then? did i miss you posting that it had come through?
Yes, yes you did miss it...
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 18:37   #33
roadrunner_0
cynic

dsmn, its all this going to the GF's on a weekend from work on a friday, i miss so much
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 08:29   #34
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
ah well, if some faggot on the internet wants to come over like some angsty teenage asshole, that's all good to me. Since this POTW thingy some of the GD regulars, including Incubusgod are trying so desperately hard to come over as being clever and witty, it's just pathetic.

I was just kidding around in this thread, I assumed everyone else was too. Don't take it seriously, I didn't.

My posting has nothing to do with POTW. I will reply to things in the same manner I've done on here for the past four years, with tounge usually planted well in cheek.

Apart from posts on serious issues I'm concerned about, I always try to keep it light.
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 08:33   #35
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

you just hurted my feminine feelings man
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 08:40   #36
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

You can borrow my hankie if you want.

It's handmade silk.