User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Sep 2004, 16:01   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Last night

Last night something shit happened to me, my brother and my mate and I can never forgive anyone for what happened.

You already know that I went to the Gamestars with my brother and my mate. We had a good time and all. We had the VIP tickets that I got from Dante (thanks dude, no sarcasm intended) and stayed till about 8pm. Got the DLR, then the bus and then we went to the local kebab shop in our area. We got our food (since it was ****ing expensive in the Excel Centre) and we made our way home by foot.

Halfway through walk home, we noticed 3 hooded Rudeboys walking the opposite direction next to the canal footpath. There was metal fences that separated the footpath and the sidewalk we were on. Now I've been living in my area for more than six years and frankly hooded people never give me the creeps. However a minute later, I noticed the 3 Rudeboys running from behind and quickly got to us. One of them got my brother in a headlock who was being held by the 2nd person. The person was getting in between me and my brother. My mate who was with us at the time surprisingly made a runner for it almost stopping as he called the police. I managed to push the guy who was in front of me away to rescue my brother. The guy who had my brother in a headlock punched me on my right side of the face leaving some sort of scratch & bruise close to my right eye. I didn't fall down and I still got into the fight/struggle. The 3rd person managed to be superior and pushed me back while I continued to get back into the struggle. Eventually, they nicked my brother's Nokia 8310 and a chewing gum luckily leaving his bus pass in his back pockets. They didn't take anything from me although the 3rd person was stretching his hands close to my pockets in which I kept blocking.

From then, they ran away with the police coming to the scene 30 seconds later. We got on their car, they took some details while they were searching the area and returned back to the scene. At least 6 peope from the nice houses on the canal witnessed it with 2 people on the street saw what happened. My mate made a runner home (which was around the corner from the incident).

I consider myself and my brother lucky because my borough has a reputation of Rudeboys carrying knives. Also I consider myself lucky because they didn't take the minidisc, digital camera and my wallet (the wallet had my cards, etc.)

And I know the Police won't get those bastards. Most cases similar to this hardly gets solved.

And I'm also finding this bruise painful now.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 16:26   #2
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of
Re: Last night

That sucks mate.

I hope your brother is ok.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 16:29   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Argh, I sympathise.

I got a serious kicking one night while walking with a m8. Some shitty scumbag put a toy guy up to his head and pulled the trigger. My m8 got smart and said "oh..Im so scared". Not a great thing to say, especially when his 8 m8s jump you from behind.

But y ea, you have to ****ing hate scum like that. They should be tortured.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 16:56   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

you got to meet dante in person!

sorry to hear about the rest though, hope your brother's okay
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 16:57   #5
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

seriously that sucks - I hope you and your bro are ok now.

How old are all of you and how old were the assailants?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:10   #6
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

That sucks bro, I hope you and your bro are ok. That must be scary that happening to you like that. Thank god ive never been mugged.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 18:15   #7
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

Scum. Absoloute Scum.

You get it alot round my area - a mate of mine got jumped in broad daylight and ended having his wallet, jacket, phone and mp3 player robbed. The only thing he managed to get out of it was a broken arm.

Which is why, when I have a car, I'll make a special note of blaring out some Metallica and nasty-sounding rock when I repeatedly run over them, leaving their pregnant girlfriends to give birth to baby Chardonney and live in poverty.

I still think you should have a personailty check before you can claim any benefits. If you look, sound, smell, act, or generally seem like an arsehole - your not getting a single penny.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 18:32   #8
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Something like that happened to me before, except it was in broad daylight and they got scared off before they could get anything off me. Still had to go to hospital for a suspected fractured jaw though.

You're right, the police didn't catch the people who did it to me (even though I gave them a really good description, and so did the person they'd done it to just 10 minutes before they did it to me).

I sympathise with you
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 18:32   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They sure sound like some very rude boys.

Sorry to hear about it
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 18:47   #10
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

You get that round my area too. It's the only reason I leave the house.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 18:50   #11
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Good self defence courses teach that there is no more effective hand weapon to carry then a telescoping baton or rod. That and some decent self defence classes, or training in a hard martial art, such as Muay Thai for example, never hurts...

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 18:56   #12
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I live in suburban south-east london. these sorts of things are daily for me also. someone seriously needs to distribute some blowtorches around for keeping me* safe from these faggots.

*everyone who`s not a rudeboy/girl in general.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 19:10   #13
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

These guys seemed 19-20 yrs old. I'm 19, my mate my brother is 16.

My brother, to be honest, isn't taking this as bad as I am. All my life I've been in incidents where people wanted to rob me but failed miserably. This one, it seems they've won. I guess that's one reason why I'm taking this so badly.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:09   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When I was 15 I got jumped by 4 people in a car. I was on my own. It took 2 of them to hold me down while another took my wallet. £15! ****ing twats. Wonder if that got them enough drugs to make it worth it... I got quite a few bruises but I've had worse. Dumb thing is - in my bag I had a playstation and load of games.

What pisses me of more was they'd been doing it quite a bit, including mugging an 80 year old woman in broad daylight. What a ****ing shit cowardly thing to do.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 21:27   #15
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Your mate is a bit of a prick for running off no?
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:48   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Some guy in a baseball cap called me a nob as he drove past me in his souped up shit car today
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:49   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Gutted. Shame to hear that mate. Sorry the tickets indirectly led you to being attacked...

But are you annoyed at your friend (as Rids mentions)?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 23:22   #18
Blastoderm
________

Don't worry Dante. Not your fault.

To be honest, I'm not annoyed at my mate as I sensed from the day I met him that he's a pussy. Some human beings run away from these incidents. Human reflex/instincts, some might say. Some stay and fight, like me.

Society has let me down for the 1st time since 2002.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:08   #19
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

This is absolute scum, luckily i live in a rural area so none of this happens. I feel really sorry for you mate, i cant even begin to imagine what it must be like to get mugged. Ive always got £100's ofstuff on me. Wallet(with cards), Phone, Minidisc player. But I normally wear a chain attached to my wallet if im out in town. I feel alot safer that i wont get pick pocketed or mugged or summet.

The thing is just not to trust those type of people but I bet some people that go round wearing hooded tops and baggy jeans are perfectly harmless. Take me for an example, i like to wear those kind of clothes and i wouldnt dream of mugging somebody. Its just the lowest of the low.

I hope you recover mate, it must have been a really big shock.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:41   #20
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It took me quite a while to get over what happened to me. I was angry at my m8 too but it wasn't him who beat us to a pulp.

I wouldnt be hard on your m8 who ran. If your on your own, running is the best policy. If your group is outnumbered, running is still the best policy.
It gets confused when things like this happen and you cant really blame anyone other than the ****s who jumped you.

They are the scum.

You'll get over it eventually, but it'll never leave you. Cause your life changes when things like this happen. You get a new perspective on things.

But eventually you'll not think about it again.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:58   #21
Blastoderm
________

It taking me more that 24 hours to forget about it. Generally I forget about things by sleeping over it.

Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:17   #22
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

next time it happens all you have to do is cup your hands and hit them around the ears as hard as you can. i garuntee that they'll drop like a stone, and they won't be getting up again either
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote