User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:37   #1
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Never mind 90's kids TV who else is a old enough goat to remember Star Fleet!

And that dodgy soundtrack everyone reckons brian may did,but it wasnt

If you remember
Shiro Hagan
Little John
Barry Hercules
Comander McKara
Leuitenant Carter
or teh emporer

you are really
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:42   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Never mind 90's kids TV who else is a old enough goat to remember Star Fleet!

i know brian may

and by know i dont mean 'ive got his autograph'

i mean i actually have met him more than once and been to his house etc

SO HA

[/shameless attention whoring]
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:44   #3
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Never mind 90's kids TV who else is a old enough goat to remember Star Fleet!

Brian May went to Imperial College didn't he?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:45   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Erm..."Star Fleet"...sounds familiar alright. (in the kids TV sence, not the Star Trek sence). Can't remember it though....vauge recollections of something....not...coming..to me (jim) <--Shater-esque bad acting bit
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:55   #5
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Erm..."Star Fleet"...sounds familiar alright. (in the kids TV sence, not the Star Trek sence). Can't remember it though....vauge recollections of something....not...coming..to me (jim) <--Shater-esque bad acting bit
It was a story about how the universe was under threat from another emperor like figure. He was after the doctors daughter who was some sort of semi deity herself. It went on for weeks and dai x was the coolest red robot around at the time.

I think it was called X factor in Europe, but star fleet in the uk.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote