User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Aug 2004, 08:22   #1
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
So.....

I just handed in my resignation and you know what?

IT FEELS ABSOLUTELY FKIN WONDERFUL

My boss is now waiting as I think he will be sacked today.

What a wonderful place I work at
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 08:37   #2
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: So.....

He'll be sacked? How come?

BTW: Congrats..I think.
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 08:39   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Welcome to the unemployed club!!!

Yay!
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 08:41   #4
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
He'll be sacked? How come?

BTW: Congrats..I think.

He wants to change the company to a more professional outlook the fiddling directors don't want that. So he will probably be let go this morning and I will go as soon as I have finished off some work for the FD (if he is still here).

I am really happy mainly because of the unknown. I am not leaving for another job, just confident I will at least get temporary work until I get a permanent role.

Proud to be Independent
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 08:43   #5
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Welcome to the unemployed club!!!

Yay!
Since I was 18 I have been without a job for maybe 10 months at most. I am 30 now so I really don't think I will be unemployed - I am just happy I can start looking forward now and not backwards
Proud to be Independent
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 12:28   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yay for transitional periods in life!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 12:44   #7
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
Is there a name for the transitional periods in life that link other larger transitional periods together? I think I'm living that right now.

Damn recursive universe!
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 13:36   #8
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

no job, no th0ngs for th4 k!dZ!!12314?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:02   #9
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Make sure you turn in the cheating whore of a director while you're in the "turning things in" mode...you know, just as a parting gift.
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:07   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Yes, make sure you take him down.
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:08   #11
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
I just handed in my resignation and you know what?

IT FEELS ABSOLUTELY FKIN WONDERFUL

My boss is now waiting as I think he will be sacked today.

What a wonderful place I work at
ohh cool not many people do turn in there resignation tbh. You are one of the few I think. GJ and even better if your boss get sacked
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:09   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

DOWN
RAGE!!
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 08:26   #13
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio

Too many people get trapped in jobs they hate - I really can't do that. I have to really enjoy what I do otherwise I see very little reason in working.

Transitional phases of life are what give us a zest for living and besides... I will easily get a better job, just concentrates my mind a bit more
Proud to be Independent
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 08:28   #14
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
no job, no th0ngs for th4 k!dZ!!12314?
Already bought my son his entire wardrobe and done most of the house up in preparation.

So its sorted that side for now
Proud to be Independent
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 08:28   #15
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
Make sure you turn in the cheating whore of a director while you're in the "turning things in" mode...you know, just as a parting gift.
oh don't worry its the first thing i will do
Proud to be Independent
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 08:32   #16
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zword
ohh cool not many people do turn in there resignation tbh. You are one of the few I think. GJ and even better if your boss get sacked
Well i don't know how many people resign, but I have been here 6 months, and my boss is really dissapointed to be loosing me (already said he will give me a glowing reference etc).

I don't see any point in doing something you dread to do when you get up. I have some financial fluidity and I have bags of ability. All I need s a emloyer I like working for and everything will be perfect.

By not resigning all I would be doing is causing myself misery which isn't the best way to live in life.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 09:01   #17
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

Take a crap on your GD's desk. Or on his plate at lunchtime. Or rub it on his walls.

Just generally rub shit around the place, then take pictures.

It'd make me laugh.