User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 16 Nov 2007, 23:24   #1
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Who can Win with these members?

Most alliances are more or less easy to “read” - they have their target picking time and they launch their attacks between hour x and x.

That also means time for “impact”, or should I say time when things starting to get red in galaxy
status are rather easy to predict.
This we all know (at least them of us who have been here for a while), but why in gods heaven are most alliances channels more or less empty when that happens...?

The answer is easy but...I''m not even going to spell it out here.

So is it an accurate presumption to say that those alliances who got most active(awake) players actually wins in the end...?
Or; Is it personnel skills within the command/players that would be the edge for either losing or wining?

One thing is for sure though; If one alliance had ALL there members on-line for both target picking AND defence calls that alliance would have ended top... X....right?

I know these questions are rather obvious for most of us but some where I hope it awakes the new
arrivals......or not :/

and

The selection of new(old) players must be pretty bad since officers nowadays accept “slackers”!?