User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:18   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Shaved.(attention whoring) does it look ok on me or not?

My family in law doesn't think so, me however believe it's sexual attractive.

discuss
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:19   #2
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Shaved.(attention whoring) does it look ok on me or not?

its better then a comb-over
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:20   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

And so much more comfortable in the morning.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:22   #4
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

tbh it makes you look like a thug, which is probably why your family in law doesnt like it
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:23   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Shaved heads look terrible on everyone except black people.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:23   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Yeah, I notice that strangers are confused and surprised when they hear me speak like a gentleman. Lovely.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:24   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks

What about Vin Diesel man??
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:27   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Gentlemen dont shave all their hair off.

Stop pretending you no good thug
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:30   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought this was gonna be in a similar vein to this.

Skiddy scares me now he's shaved his head and looks like a football hooligan... He doesn't help this by wearing an england shirt quite a bit.
Which is kinda strange seeing as he's not that interested in football.
He's also a little lamb really <3

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:31   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

Skiddy scares me now he's shaved his head and looks like a football hooligan... He doesn't help this by wearing an england shirt quite a bit.
Which is kinda strange seeing as he's not that interested in football.
He's also a little lamb really <3

Jees..this thread is about Silversmoke!
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:37   #11
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Open in Photoshop. On the layers window click the circular icon on the bottom and on the pop up menu click on 'curves.' Raise the center of the line you see by clicking on it with your mouse and dragging it. This should create a raised arch. This will brighten your picture and save my eyes.

EDIT:

Like this: http://www.ambientchill.com/images/kaalavatar.jpg
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:43   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
What about Vin Diesel man??
Yeah, it doesn't look good on him either (although I've not seen him with hair, so I can't make a good comparison).

Although he's of partially African-American descent anyway. When I said black I'm including people who are "partially" black.

But seriously "Eurasian"* people with shaved heads always look terrible.

* = I'm well aware this isn't a category of people but hopefully you know what I mean. People who would normally have relatively straight hair if they had hair.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:46   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Seriously, somehow the attractive girls compliment me on it, while the fat, angry and ugly ones say I look ridiculous.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:51   #14
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
* = I'm well aware this isn't a category of people but hopefully you know what I mean. People who would normally have relatively straight hair if they had hair.
What is a category of people?
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:52   #15
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Seriously, somehow the attractive girls compliment me on it, while the fat, angry and ugly ones say I look ridiculous.
I wonder if your perception of them is skewed by what they tell you about yourself, thus arriving at such a convient situation.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:55   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I wonder if your perception of them is skewed by what they tell you about yourself, thus arriving at such a convient situation.

Call me shallow, but I put in quite some value in what pretty girls physically like or not like about me :xmas:
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 12:02   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The avatar's a little bit fuzzy but somehow in this picture you manage to look like a pretentious tool which is a pretty good achievement considering I can barely make out where your eyes are.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 12:05   #18
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Call me shallow, but I put in quite some value in what pretty girls physically like or not like about me :xmas:
My point, which I admit I stumbled over while trying to explain, was that you only see the girls as pretty after they complimented you on being hairless. Also, perhaps use my corrected version of your avatar to save our eyes yes?
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 12:06   #19
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
My point, which I admit I stumbled over while trying to explain, was that you only see the girls as pretty after they complimented you on being hairless. Also, perhaps use my corrected version of your avatar to save our eyes yes?

I'll post a picture of some complimentious girls and some more negative girls after my lunch
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 12:12   #20
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
I'll post a picture of some complimentious girls and some more negative girls after my lunch
How nice of you to make such a gesture. I know you'll probably be cutting into the time you spend chatting on Yahoo Romance chat rooms and browsing personals to help us out with those images. Let me assure you that there's no need, please don't trouble yourself. No need to waste your time, even though I'm sure you save lots of it with the special A/S/L key you had installed on your keyboard.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 12:37   #21
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Sadly, this is quoted for truth.

If a Causcasian/Eurasian shaved his head, he, straight away, looks like a hooligan*.

Just like what Ste said, look at skiddy**.

*Don't ask me why, ask society/media.
**He's really nice underneath that ''hooligan'' look.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 12:43   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've just realised silversmoke has sunk to the point where his avatar is a picture of himself. What would the guys over on SA think my friend? Would they have pictures of themselves as their avatars? Oh the humanity of it all is too much for me
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 12:56   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
How nice of you to make such a gesture. I know you'll probably be cutting into the time you spend chatting on Yahoo Romance chat rooms and browsing personals to help us out with those images. Let me assure you that there's no need, please don't trouble yourself. No need to waste your time, even though I'm sure you save lots of it with the special A/S/L key you had installed on your keyboard.

well ok then

Why is it always so that the unactractive ones are getting angry over such things?
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:01   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

This thread has performed the valuable service of bringing to my attention that there are in fact yahoo "romance chat rooms". May I presume there will be many underaged girls there, or at least a few fifty year old men with convincing pictures of young girls?
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:04   #25
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I shaved my head about once every two weeks although with xmas coming up its growing back, personally I have only had positive responses off my friends you stand out a bit and it feels nice and is nice jumping out of the shower and not faffing around with gay hair shit.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:06   #26
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
picture of himself. What would the guys over on SA think my friend? Would they have pictures of themselves as their avatars?

You bring me on ideas, there are quite a lot of female posters on there!
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:06   #27
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my avatar has been a picture of me for years and noone has ever complained
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:06   #28
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
personally I have only had positive responses off my friends you stand out a bit and it feels nice and is nice jumping out of the shower and not faffing around with gay hair shit.

Amen.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:12   #29
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
my avatar has been a picture of me for years and noone has ever complained
Aren't you happy that images don't lead to the PM's that MM gets? Well, I bet JBG is.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:16   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You bring me on ideas, there are quite a lot of female posters on there!
And of the two aforementioned varieties of attractive women and angry, ugly women which do you imagine to be more prevalent on the Something Awful forums?
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:18   #31
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
And of the two aforementioned varieties of attractive women and angry, ugly women which do you imagine to be more prevalent on the Something Awful forums?

I am just speaking about ego fiddling
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:19   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Aren't you happy that images don't lead to the PM's that MM gets? Well, I bet JBG is.
On the weekends I am Genghis Khan.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:20   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I am just speaking about ego fiddling
Are you trying to ask me out? If no, well **** you. If yes, how about this saturday? I can braid my hair and wear that new skirt and you can pretend to not to be gay. Oh it would be a wonderful time to be young and carefree.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:21   #34
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Are you trying to ask me out? If no, well **** you. If yes, how about this saturday? I can braid my hair and wear that new skirt and you can pretend to not to be gay. Oh it would be a wonderful time to be young and carefree.

I could bring you with me to a birthday party as my latest conquest
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:23   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I could bring you with me to a birthday party as my latest conquest
And unlike the other ones I'd be conscious!

Still not legal however. My mummy says I'm a mature eight though
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:59   #36
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
some old men look alright with shaved heads.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:12   #37
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i thought only people who were actually going bald shave their heads.

Can we call SS baldy now?

baldy baldy Silversmoke.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:24   #38
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The only way I'm ever going to have a shaven head is if I am conscripted... I agree with all the people who say that it looks bad on white people.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:36   #39
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

in full colour!
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:37   #40
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hate you silversmoke.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:38   #41
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I've been waiting for you Nodrog.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:39   #42
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Silver, what does your gf think about it? Did you speak to her before getting it done? Just wondering.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:42   #43
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

She's used to it now, she quite likes it but her family doesn't which is why she's not too happy with it.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:51   #44
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

You should have had more sex with her
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:56   #45
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I am almost 30 man.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:58   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
some old men look alright with shaved heads.
If they are partially bald then yeah maybe, but that's slightly different. Otherwise the same rule applies.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 15:01   #47
JammyJim
Godfather

This thread definitly gets the prize for most fag infested thread of december so far \o/

i vote silversmoke changes his avatar to :http://images.ashley.hosts.rumandmon...ggot/Hunky.jpg
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 15:03   #48
Phil^
Insomniac

you vote?
you're the admin for gawds sake - enforce it
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 15:04   #49
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
This thread definitly gets the prize for most fag infested thread of december so far \o/

i vote silversmoke changes his avatar to :http://images.ashley.hosts.rumandmon...ggot/Hunky.jpg

I could only wish for such a belly
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 15:11   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I am almost 30 man.
So the secret age-police are arriving shortly to bring you off to the magical land of Pixieville where the old people live happily ever after as their bodily fluids are used to power our super-robots?