User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Mar 2006, 03:50   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Whats your price?

Hypothetically speaking of course, what would your price be to...

a) Sleep with someone of the same sex (If you swing that way, insert opposite sex. If you like both sexes as some do then add a twist to a sex of your choice.)
b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
d) Have your foot chopped off
e) Eat/Drink someone elses vomit
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 03:54   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Whats your price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

a) Sleep with someone of the same sex (If you swing that way, insert opposite sex. If you like both sexes as some do then add a twist to a sex of your choice.)
b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
a) £800 (safe sex) flat fee
b) £4,000/£8,000 at market rates
c) £100,000,000,000, because what is the point?
d) £100,000 (because it's more than any court would give you for a foot)
e) depends
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 03:56   #3
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
a) I'd pay to sleep with Yahwe
b) Id like them to supply me with the gun
c) Don't have a job but if i did - A night with Yahwe
d) I'd like a foot transplant
e) Now thats going too far lol - but a night with Yahwe would just cover it....
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 03:59   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
a) £25,000
b) £25,000
c) £10,000,000
d) £1,000,000
e) £1,000

Last edited by pig; 13 Mar 2006 at 04:46.
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 04:05   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
a) I'd pay to sleep with Yahwe
b) Id like them to supply me with the gun
c) Don't have a job but if i did - A night with Yahwe
d) I'd like a foot transplant
e) Now thats going too far lol - but a night with Yahwe would just cover it....
seriously

how tall are you?
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 04:07   #6
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
seriously

how tall are you?
I am joking mate but to answer the question, im 5"8
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 04:09   #7
Yahwe
I am.

I was still very flattered.

(pig's threads tend to be quite silly)
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 04:10   #8
pig
1up on you

Stop shitting my thread up, moderator MODERATOR!!!! clean this nonsense up!
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 04:11   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Stop shitting my thread up, moderator MODERATOR!!!! clean this nonsense up!
the usual phrase is "delete thread. ban user"
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 04:17   #10
pig
1up on you

Quote:
the usual phrase is "delete thread. ban user"
noted for the future
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 04:27   #11
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

a) never ever happening.
b) never ever happening.
c) a new , better job lined up with better pay and better working environment within 10 miles of here
d) some sort of circumstance which medically required it being cut off to save the rest of me
e) insanity
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 04:45   #12
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
£50000
£10m
no job
I wouldn't do it.
£5000
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 04:49   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
£50000
given this http://www.ng-gallery.net/view.php?nick=furball

I suggest that you are pricing yourself out of the market
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 05:53   #14
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
a. Ranging between 300 if he's hot, my age or younger + alcohol
and 12.000 If he's old or ugly
the prize goes up quite fast im really picky when it comes to people
b. 7.000 less if I get a proper gun with it
c. 7.000 to quit my job/study
d. No f*cking way
e. 35 Less for girls, more for ugly people

It's all in Euro's ofcourse

Last edited by Alessio; 13 Mar 2006 at 06:14.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 06:11   #15
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
a) Pitching: $500, Receiving: N/A
b) Will not kill for money.
c) 50 cents
d) The cost to reattach my foot + $50,000
e) Get me drunk enough, and I'm sure I'd manage this for $5 or less.
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 07:54   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Some people here really don't get the idea of "hypothetical"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
a. £20000 - obviously with lube etc. Depending on situation this might even go down to £10000 for one lucky lucky punter!.
b. £40000 - if the job was "risky" and there was a chance of being caught. £20000 if it was a pretty much "sure thing" I'd be safe.
c. £1500 - enough to tide me through a month or two to find a new one.
d. £200000 - and i'd still demand anaesthetic ;o
e. How much vomit are we talking? A pint? Probably about £5000
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 09:26   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
a) I don't think I would, at any price.
b) Free for some people, £100,000 for others, wouldn't kill most people
c) £18,360, presuming it was tax free. That would be 6 months salary + the money I currently owe my work.
d) Probably wouldn't. £50,000,000 if I did, although I've not checked out good prosthetics are these days. I might do it for a flying car.
e) If it was a pint as TK suggested then £6,000 sounds reasonable.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 09:31   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job

a) 500.000 Euro will probably make me think about it.
b) I wouldn't.
c) 50.000 euro
d) I wouldn't.
e) 10.000? Don't know if I am even able to.
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 09:37   #19
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
a) About £100 depending on my financial situation at the time
b) Food, board and training if it were for a militia. To murder someone, £20K.
c) Don't have a job.
d) £200K, it would be most inconvinient to have to give up sports.
e) A few pints.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 09:58   #20
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
given this http://www.ng-gallery.net/view.php?nick=furball

I suggest that you are pricing yourself out of the market
I don't care. That's the price
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 11:04   #21
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
a) hmm £10k?
b) £10k but depends who
c) if I had one, around £20k, should be enough to start a good enough bankroll to play poker
d) alot
e) £5k should cover that
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 11:17   #22
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not sure if this thread shows how much value each of us places on money, or whether it shows the kind of morals and shallowness (in that anything can be bought) of each of us...
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 11:35   #23
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I find it interesting to see which of the kill someone / quit job / take your own foot off is more expensive for which people tbh.

I think I'd probably price myself out of the market on most things .
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 11:48   #24
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
a) With 500 condoms and his arse plastic-wrapped: Millions.
b) Kill someone? No problem, I killed everyone witnessing a).
c) Don't have one.
d) $100mill.
e) Same.

You are f*cking bizarre, you know that?
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 11:56   #25
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
a) from 400€ to Shitloads, depending on attractivness
b) Nope.
c) 2000$ (jobs are easy enough to come by, but I kinda like this one)
d) 200.000€
e) 100€
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 12:11   #26
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
a) i'd start thinking about it at let's say 1.000.000 euros.
b) don't think i could, for any price. unless it's someone i hate, maybe.
c) 500 euros for giving up training hockeyteams this year, 200.000 for giving up my study at this point.
d) never!
e) 20.000

i don't really care that much about money, so my price may seem ridiculously high at some points.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 12:18   #27
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job

a) just wouldnt no matter what the money was. can you imagine the nightmares for years afterwards?

b) 10 grand before the kill. another 10 when complete. Supply of weapon (of my choosing depending on hit) and detailed information on target location and daily routine.

c) this seems a silly one? ill just pluck 20 million out the air.

d) i like using my feet. so again...no amount of money.

e) hmm a tricksy one!....it would be a lot but tbh i wouldnt really want to do it...if i was totally pissed and didnt really know what i was doing and was offered say 100 grand id probably say 'OK!'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 12:41   #28
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
a) just wouldnt no matter what the money was. can you imagine the nightmares for years afterwards?
tbh I dont think you'd regret it for a big chunk of money, just get absolutely wankered off you face, so that you didnt remember. Even still i dont think you'd get MANY nightmares
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 12:43   #29
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
tbh I dont think you'd regret it for a big chunk of money, just get absolutely wankered off you face, so that you didnt remember. Even still i dont think you'd get MANY nightmares
I don't drink, I'm screwed
In that case, literally.

I can see a new gameshow on Channel 5 - "Pig's price is right"
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 13:00   #30
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i suppose you could always drift off back to sleep on your 50 million quid yacht whilst being moored just off monte carlo with a 'bevy' of supermodel beauties lying around you.
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 13:21   #31
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
Before writing these I feel it is important to note that I am very poor atm.

a) Probably for as little as £1000, depends on attractiveness to a certain extent, but then again, perhaps not.
b) probably wouldnt do it for any amount of money, although it depends on who it was/situation.
c) don't have one
d) 10,000,000 or therabouts
e) £100? it depends how many people would ever know about it, but then all these do i suppose.
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 14:45   #32
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
a)Depends how attractive they are. A couple of drinks would probably do it...
b)I don't think I could although if I really thought the world would be better off without them and I knew I wouldn't ever get caught then £500,000 or something.
c)£30,000 - I could go travelling for a year on that (wouldn't be hard getting another when I got back)
d)£10,000,000 or more. I wouldn't want to live without a foot
e)£5,000 maybe.

There you go - honest answers

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 15:38   #33
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
a) £10k
b) depending on the person. If it was someone I really hated £2500 + weapon of choice + protection. Someone I didn't know £10k + weapon of choice + protection. If it was someone I knew and liked I wouldn't do it.
c) 4 months wages
d) never ever ever
e) see d)
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 15:42   #34
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

What would your price be to kill yourself?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 15:46   #35
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
His life?
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 15:46   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
That you'd have sex with my corpse <3 <3 <3
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 15:53   #37
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That you'd have sex with my corpse <3 <3 <3
a pint of the black stuff you mean
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 15:57   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
a pint of the black stuff you mean
If queball came guinness I would have married him long ago.
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 16:05   #39
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

would guys let arnold schanwawawnanneneeeGGER (the terminator) **** you if he offered you about £1.000.000 and then it would be out in newspapers and everyone in the world would know?
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 16:05   #40
Alki
Drink is Good

noted.
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 16:16   #41
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
a) married and loyal, so forget it.
b) depends on a number of factors really such as value and riskiness of target, method required (not all assassination are shooting) and whether anything else needs doing, such as disposal of the body, or setting someone else up for the crime. For a detailed kill I'd probably expect to have to do a couple of months planning, plus of course the big event, so anywhere between about 20k and a few million I suppose. It's have to be deposited in an offshore bank account, and some put into safety deposit boxes so nobody could get at in in the unfortunate event that I get caught and incarcerated for a while.
c) about 10k. My contract runs out in 2 monts and I will be leaving then anyway.
d) 500k
e) 1k.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 16:23   #42
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i suppose you could always drift off back to sleep on your 50 million quid yacht whilst being moored just off monte carlo with a 'bevy' of supermodel beauties lying around you.
A bridge builder is always a bridge builder, however, if he sucks one cock, that builder is a cocksucker.
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 16:25   #43
Alki
Drink is Good

my god that mullet makes me cringe
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 16:42   #44
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

a) £1.000.000
b) I wouldn't kill for money, so that's just a no-no.
c) £5.000, or perhaps even less. I really hate my job
d) £1.000.000
e) Just get me drunk enough and it wouldn't cost you much. I wouldn't do it sober. The wonders of alcohol!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 17:33   #45
JammyJim
Godfather

I cant believe some of you cocks wont kill for money. What kind of sick forum is this?
Do you not watch movies?
Do you not realise how immensly cool it is to kill people ruthlessly in cold blood?

Hell if someone equipped me with the right gear and i got trained spetznas/sas/delta style id be out there doing it for free for friends right now!
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 18:07   #46
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job

a)£20k
b)Depends who was asking and who I would need to kill. Probably anywhere from £50,000 to £5,000,000
c)£300,000, covering my three year contract, loss of training and some loss of future earnings.
d) It would need a hell of a lot to convince me to do this so say, £50,000,000
e) I don't think I would actually be able to do it, I would just throw up myself. I'd give it a go for about £5,000 though depending on how much there was and if it was lumpy or not.
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 20:19   #47
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
a) Sleep with someone of the same sex
b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
a) If I ever do it it will be for free. No price on that.
b) Depends on alot of variables. If it was a regular "hit" id take about 10-20k (kr), depending on the circumstances. But again, I would probably do it for free if I ever get to that (For example, I would have killed nazies under WW2 or fascists in Spain during the civil war, and it would have been for free(dom))
c) not much. Im only having it so I can save for vacation and to occupy the time between exams, so maybe 10k kr.
d) I like my body
e) Yuck.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 20:29   #48
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

a/ i wouldnt take for any amount of money. id give for around £500 probably though, im a cheap whore
b/ if i do, itll be out of revenge. but then i suppose ill have to negotiate the book deal. whats a good price?
c/ Done.
d/ No
e/ 7 beers and £300 or so.
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 20:31   #49
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

b) Kill someone

A nuclear warhead.

c) Quit your job

Another nuke.

None of the rest.
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 21:09   #50
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

a) Im assuming by someone you mean anyone, and by anyone you mean someone who is less than pretty and whose personal hygiene isn't up to much (it spoils the fun if you fancy them). For one night of pleasure, £2,000,000

b) Comrade i couldn't, if it was for ideological reasons and the good of humanity id do it for free.

c) Two years salary

d) £250,000 that'd buy me a home, i assume you get disability benefit for that kind of shit

e) Hmmm, well you see its funny you should bring this up. The united states and the united kingdom are ruled by authoritarian ****ers who don't want to let consenting adults do as they damn well please, they want to ban what the consider 'violent porn'. Well in america it isn't actually the 'rulers', the democrats are the ones pushing for this. So anyway theres this bloke called max hardcore in california, and his movies are too much for some, the feds are going after him.

Why are they so irked?

Amongst other things his movies feature women vomiting, gagging on penises that kind of thing. One of them features two models 'summer luv' and 'catalina'.

Catalina puked into summer luv's mouth, then summer luv returned the <3. For money innit. Personally i wouldn't let anyone puke in my mouth* but i thought id point out how the man is once again trying to ban something he doesn't approve of.

btw the movies have been banned but google still caches the images

Gimage: summer luv catalina

*unless they were hot, then id let them if i could sleep with them afterwards

ps nod, look at all the commies willing to kill people for money
milo is offline   Reply With Quote