User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Feb 2006, 21:46   #51
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about
Re: Valentines Day

lol, i hadnt seen that muslim quote
muslim rocks
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 22:06   #52
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
setting myself on fire, at least then i'll get that warm feeling inside

make a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 11:48   #53
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'll be having sex with your mum.
fixed

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 11:54   #54
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I ordered her some flowers which have roses in them but have some other flowers in the bouquet, I think I chose lillies I can't rellay remember.

In th day she's making me do stuff but I have lessons all day so I'm hoping it'll be simple and just sex, if so I'll slip her a tenner afterwards as appreciation and if see if they'll get the hint to lube up more foten

In the night we're going to a cafe restaurant thingy for some food.

nothing special tbh, i don't really care about it but she does so i make the effort
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 12:46   #55
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

A bottle of cristal, a dozen red roses, a pink cuddly piggy, hearts everywhere are some of things i could have bought my wonderful girlfried.

Instead I bought her a house last week.

*mental note* should have gone with cheaper option

tsm
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 13:46   #56
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What, you're not kicking her in the crotch? That shit's free right there.

Last edited by pablissimo; 13 Feb 2006 at 13:56.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 03:55   #57
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

In Japan, the girls give guys presents on Valentines day, and the guys give presents a month later on the 14th march.... In the case that I do actually get something today, the chances of them actually still being interested in a months time are damn slight.

So heres hoping to plenty of chocs today and a continued ability to piss Japanese girls off really quickly!
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 04:04   #58
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well...it's here and I seem to be hocking my possessions on eBay. How very romantic.
Hah.
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 04:13   #59
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

already got the flower set to be delivered to my wifes work. Then i have to get up early so i can stop by her work and delivery the balloon and stuffed animals myself. Then after work i am cooking one of her favorite dinners.

Enchiritos

Product Placement with Taco Bell.

Heh I got some sour cream this time FTW!!!

Then if we can sedate the kids enough we will "Move Furniture."
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 04:59   #60
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler

Then if we can sedate the kids enough we will "Move Furniture."

Nothing says "be quiet and go to sleep so mommy and daddy can put the beef in the taco" like mashed up sleeping pills in apple juice.
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 11:22   #61
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

As I have mentioned before my GF lives in Lincoln and I in Birmingham so I will not get to see her this Valentines day, this might not be such a bad thing.

Last night I tried to call her and she put me off, then we spoke on MSN for a while and she was really cold with me. I asked her what was wrong and she didn't hesitate to point out every little deficiency in our relationship with added venom so I took it on the chin and ignored her for a while. Then I get a message from her "do you really want to know why I am pissed off?", I thought you have done a good enough job of pointing out how shit I am so far so what else can it be? and said "yes".

Apparently when she got home yesterday someone had hand delivered a card with a ring in it and she thought it was me, she opened the card and it just had her name in it and a cheap ring which had nothing to do with me. We spoke this morning and things seem ok but I don't think she was justified in tearing strips off me because some pillock posted a card and Elizabeth Duke tat through her door!
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 11:29   #62
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I just ordered a bunch of pink roses which will be delivered to her work during the day. We aren't doing anything about it but I thought it would be a nice and suprising gesture!
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 11:45   #63
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Presumably you have met your girlfriend at some stage. That is exactly the sort of shit they get upset about.
I travel there every Friday and return early on a Monday but this weekend was my brothers Birthday so I took a couple of days off work and went down Thursday and came back Saturday with just enough time to get ready and go out for his party. While I was there I explained I wouldn't be able to see her on Valentines but I would try and make the following weekend special and she was fine with this.
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 12:06   #64
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

blantantly stolen from fark , but these are the greatest valentines cards ever.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 12:07   #65
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
blantantly stolen from fark , but these are the greatest valentines cards ever.
These ones are better, although they didn't include some of the best ones from the thread.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 12:49   #66
PSH
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Yes I am sure you were being reasonable and considerate, but since when had that been of any use when dealing with women.
Good point, I made the school boy error of thinking women understood reason, logic and practicality.
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 12:52   #67
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yes I am sure you were being reasonable and considerate, but since when had that been of any use when dealing with women.
Eactly. If you'd have flown to her house in a hot air balloon an dthen sky-dived into her garden wearing a leather thong, clutching a bunch of flowers and a box of expensive chocolates, she'd still be asking some sort of shit like 'How are we going to get to a restaurant now, idiot, and how can we go out with you looking like THAT?. GOD MEN!'

Heh.

We did Valentine's early, all I shall say is that it was pleasant indeed.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 13:28   #68
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat

We did Valentine's early, all I shall say is that it was pleasant indeed.
Pre-mature ejaculation?
________
Acrylic bongs

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 07:09.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 14:28   #69
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not sure the old boy's capable of anything but the most mature of ejaculations.
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 14:57   #70
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There are a sickening amount of gifts being delivered to our buildings every time i've been in a reception today.

Security aren't allowed to take them so a lot of them are being turned away heh.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 15:14   #71
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
There are a sickening amount of gifts being delivered to our buildings every time i've been in a reception today.

Security aren't allowed to take them so a lot of them are being turned away heh.
are you aware that you rang me at 10 this morning? I was torn between answering to hear you confession of undying love and trying to sleep through it.

needless to say i was most disapointed when all i heard was background noises.

In re the thread I have a standing committment on Valentines day that stems from my college days.

Back in 2000 twas a cold and dull evening when as usual I bumbled out of a library (ok not 'as usual a library' but stick with me) and found one of my set of friends the 'Gin Soaked Boys' and trundled off to supper with him.

Now we always dined out and ox being the size ox is we had regular restaurants. SHOCKINGLY they were all full. This surprised us. Moreover they were full of badly dressed people who didn't look like regular dinners. Nevertheless being of stout heart and firm countenance we soldiered on, eventually ending up in a rather dismal chinese on broad street: i was not happy but the rumblings of my tummy subdued my inherent taste and style.

Dutifully we sat together and only upon gazing around at paper hearts and smooching couples did we ask each other "What day is it today?"

Ever since that faithful day I and that self same friend find the tackiest restaurant we can and spend valentines day laughing at ghastly people.

Accordingly this year I will be in Pizza Express Charing Cross in order to discover just what sort of a person goes to pizza express on valentines day? (in case any of you fear for our reputations fret not! I am using an assumed name!)
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 15:19   #72
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I have to say, that is a rather cool pastime.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 16:47   #73
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

I'm watching Liverpool v Arsenal, down at the club. It's pool league night, so I'll be playing that too.

I'm taking the fiancé out tomorrow night (wednesday) - her choice
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 18:41   #74
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my girlfriend sent me a card and searched for an obscure latin saying that she thought was apt and wrote it on a small heart in the card.

the envelope arrived open and the heart was pulled off the card.

She's a little upset.

Oh and her 'present' arrived as a "while you were out" note from Royal Mail so she didn't even get my balloon...

*sigh*

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 18:43   #75
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
are you aware that you rang me at 10 this morning? I was torn between answering to hear you confession of undying love and trying to sleep through it.

Yeh, I realised that this afternoon.

I was a little worried you would have got the wrong message but guessed that if you had answered you would have soon realised

I also sent 3 texts to my own answerphone. No idea how the hell that happened.

Quote:
Accordingly this year I will be in Pizza Express Charing Cross in order to discover just what sort of a person goes to pizza express on valentines day? (in case any of you fear for our reputations fret not! I am using an assumed name!)
I'm quite sure I went there once on Valentines day. I was a first year at uni though so I didn't really care.

EDIT - does this mean you have the Internet in your flat connected now?

Unread 14 Feb 2006, 18:50   #76
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

My girlfriend got her flowers and was pleased with her giant card.

She got me richard branson's autobiography and an airfix model of a harrier \o/

Only trouble is the harrier has so many pieces I might explode

She also took me to a Red Kite centre and let me take photos of stuff \o\ \o/ /o/
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 19:14   #77
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
...in order to discover just what sort of a person goes to pizza express on valentines day? (in case any of you fear for our reputations fret not! I am using an assumed name!)
My housemate is going one better than that. She and her bf are getting a pizza delivered.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 19:46   #78
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
aye
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 19:54   #79
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I surprised Ayako (she works nights) when she came home today with breakfast. I sneaked out last night after she took the car to work and bought her flowers, a baloon and food for breakfast. I then made omlets with sausage. She liked it!
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 21:02   #80
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:

In re the thread I have a standing committment on Valentines day that stems from my college days.

Back in 2000 twas a cold and dull evening when as usual I bumbled out of a library (ok not 'as usual a library' but stick with me) and found one of my set of friends the 'Gin Soaked Boys' and trundled off to supper with him.

Now we always dined out and ox being the size ox is we had regular restaurants. SHOCKINGLY they were all full. This surprised us. Moreover they were full of badly dressed people who didn't look like regular dinners. Nevertheless being of stout heart and firm countenance we soldiered on, eventually ending up in a rather dismal chinese on broad street: i was not happy but the rumblings of my tummy subdued my inherent taste and style.

Dutifully we sat together and only upon gazing around at paper hearts and smooching couples did we ask each other "What day is it today?"

Ever since that faithful day I and that self same friend find the tackiest restaurant we can and spend valentines day laughing at ghastly people.

I thought of you today.

Only because I was walking down New Oxford Street today (oh and I went past Charing Cross Stn earlier in the afternoon..... oppposite Pizza Express).
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 21:53   #81
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I thought of you today.

Only because I was walking down New Oxford Street today (oh and I went past Charing Cross Stn earlier in the afternoon..... oppposite Pizza Express).
Please try not to quote Yahwe, I have him (and half his crew or other GD'ers) on ignore for a reason. Thanks. ;|
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 22:00   #82
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
aye
Quoting Yahwe to annoy s|k.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 22:02   #83
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Quoting Yahwe to annoy s|k.
And you quoted ste too.
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 22:08   #84
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Please try not to quote Yahwe, I have him (and half his crew or other GD'ers) on ignore for a reason. Thanks. ;|
In politeness, no.

If I wanted to make a comment to a post made a few posts before, I have to hit the quote button.

I'm sorry.
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 22:10   #85
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
In politeness, no.

If I wanted to make a comment to a post made a few posts before, I have to hit the quote button.

I'm sorry.
Actually, in VB 3.5 you can hit the quick reply button which is just to the right of the quote button of every post and you don't have to quote him!
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 22:12   #86
Blastoderm
________

O rly?

EDIT: I quote whoever I want.
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 22:26   #87
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

I got two pity* cards! I rock.

*P.s. Pity cards are cards sent by female friends who have no romantic intentions but thought it might be a nice jesture as I have no girlfriend on Valentines day, yet fail to grasp the concept that such pity is misplaced, unwanted and embarassing.
Plus they signed them 'secret admirer' yet I can tell where they came from by the post office sorting code. Hardly undercover agents, these girls.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 22:28   #88
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I got no pity cards, which makes me cooler or sadder than you. I've just not yet determined which.

I did get a pair of boxers with the word 'Game' fabric-painted down the outside of the right thigh though, which was a lovely if ultimately quite annoying gesture.
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 22:40   #89
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
And you quoted ste too.
does that mean I'm on ignore?
i'm quite interested as to why.
I'm also quite interested who's in Yahwe's "crew"?

Unread 14 Feb 2006, 23:42   #90
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If s|k is petty enough to actually ignore people, and not just scroll past them, then I think we should make a conscious effort to quote Yahwe as much as possible.
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 23:46   #91
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
O rly?

EDIT: I quote whoever I want.
You go girl!
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 23:52   #92
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
And you quoted ste too.
I need to provide you with context.

It's only fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Obviously not me, because s|k replied to me.

I probably am now though.

Edit: :up:'s gone all yellow and rubbish.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 00:26   #93
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
If s|k is petty enough to actually ignore people, and not just scroll past them, then I think we should make a conscious effort to quote Yahwe as much as possible.
it doesn't matter. he's mentally ill ffs
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 00:54   #94
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
it doesn't matter. he's mentally ill ffs
Another quote.
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 00:55   #95
Blastoderm
________

This girl at work got a chocolate in the form of a penis sent to her.

We just told her to stop being silly and suck it.
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 01:03   #96
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I need to provide you with context.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
Obviously not me, because s|k replied to me.

I probably am now though.

Edit: :up:'s gone all yellow and rubbish.
I have put the following people on ignore:

Blastoderm
Dace
DoctaDre
Jennifer
madi
NEWSBOT3
SilverSmoke
Ste
Tomkat
Yahwe

mostly for reason I don't recall why and my GD experience has been better of for it. NEWSBOT3 has been on there since sometime last year when we got into an argument. The rest some time afterward. Sometimes I'll click the 'view post' link if it seems safe to do so, to see what is said. I'll never put quazok, dda, cuddely, queball, kura, or dead_meat on ignore, even though I sometimes have issues with them, because they make GD interesting. :/

Weeks has told me that he's killed less children while reading my posts, so that must be a good thing then!
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 01:12   #97
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k

Blastoderm
Dace
DoctaDre
Jennifer
madi
NEWSBOT3
SilverSmoke
Ste
Tomkat
Yahwe
isn't trying to understand the mentally ill a truly addictive game.

like a rubbics cube with no solution.
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 01:17   #98
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I plan on going out and getting drunk on Valentine's day. My theory is; any girls who are out in bars or whatnot will be single and hopefully very depressed about it, so I can take advantage of their vulnerable situation!

You're such a Copy (Tom)Kat!!!
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 01:21   #99
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k

Blastoderm
Dace
DoctaDre
Jennifer
madi
NEWSBOT3
SilverSmoke
Ste
Tomkat
Yahwe

mostly for reason I don't recall why and my GD experience has been better of for it. NEWSBOT3 has been on there since sometime last year when we got into an argument. The rest some time afterward. Sometimes I'll click the 'view post' link if it seems safe to do so, to see what is said. I'll never put quazok, dda, cuddely, queball, kura, or dead_meat on ignore, even though I sometimes have issues with them, because they make GD interesting. :/

Weeks has told me that he's killed less children while reading my posts, so that must be a good thing then!

aahahahaha this honestly made me smile.

ps

You're a nutcase.
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 01:28   #100
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
You were more fun when you were in the KKK