User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Jan 2006, 14:32   #51
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: If you were searching for something illegal, you may be screwed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
im just against the government thinking it has the right to know everything about anyone it chooses.
they are given their rights by the electorate.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 14:45   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
But the information on where one surfs would not be a big deal unless you were doing something llegal or perverted. DOn't break the law and don't be a ****ing pervert and you shouldn't mind anyone looking at your history. :|
Yeah but like what if the government could scan your memory like and then prosecuted you based on the memories they found? I mean I'm sure I'm on a tenuous limb here but I'll wager diamonds to little green apples that you've broken a few laws in the past.

PS Uncle Joe thinks you're all expendable too :)))
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 15:25   #53
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
meh, I found a copy of The Complete Works in the uni library, so I can read Animal Farm while I'm at it
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 16:52   #54
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
PDAs / ebook readers will improve.
Theres no way improved versions of current PDA/ebook readers will ever replace printed books - the paradigm just isnt good enough. It would have to be something radically new, like electronic ink or something. Even that isnt ideal, because you cant write in the margins or underline interesting stuff.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 17:05   #55
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Theres no way improved versions of current PDA/ebook readers will ever replace printed books - the paradigm just isnt good enough. It would have to be something radically new, like electronic ink or something. Even that isnt ideal, because you cant write in the margins or underline interesting stuff.
I'm with nodrog. There is discussion of a 'rollable' PDA, but it's far fetched, and as far as I can tell that's not expected to be possible for decades. We haven't solved the battery/energy problems (and we can't seem to). Also, if books are to prevail, so will libraries! And I'll have a job and that makes me happy.

Quote for Chika:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Franklin
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 17:06   #56
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Theres no way improved versions of current PDA/ebook readers will ever replace printed books - the paradigm just isnt good enough.
I don't quite know what you'd class as an improved version and what you'd consider radically new, but I'd definitely like to have a PDA style reader with a long battery life and no DRM concerns on a wide availability of texts. I'm not really interested in the underlying tech (e.g. if it was a TFT screen or something else) just the output.

Also, am I alone in having never made a single note in the margin of any book I've ever had?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 17:13   #57
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Also, am I alone in having never made a single note in the margin of any book I've ever had?
I've only done it in the context of English Literature exams.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 17:13   #58
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
heh
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 17:22   #59
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

To clarify what Dante probably meant - never having made a note in the margin of any non-educational book that he's had. Your book is clearly a textbook
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 17:24   #60
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Noone is going to read that much text on a computer monitor, and the effort it would take printing it out far outweighs the £5 it would cost to just buy the book.
That wasn't the reason I was point it out - he said he would have to go out and look for one, where the very site he was reading was a complete copy of 1984.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 17:26   #61
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
To clarify what Dante probably meant - never having made a note in the margin of any non-educational book that he's had. Your book is clearly a textbook
Hell no I'm not going to write in my Homer or Xenophon. Hell no.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 17:36   #62
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Hell no I'm not going to write in my Homer or Xenophon. Hell no.
It's hardly like it's an original copy dude.

PS I always write at the back of books not in the margins.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 17:39   #63
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I've never had to use textbooks, or at least haven't bothered in some years (I think I had a couple at GCSE level).

The PDA "model" seems a lot easier for bookmarking / indexing of references anyway. Highlight a line of text, click "Add to notes", it auto-references the text, puts it in a database and allows you add a short comment "Excellent quote re : origin of rights" and so on.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 17:46   #64
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
It's hardly like it's an original copy dude.
Mine is. It even has the lost 25th Book of the Iliad in which Achilles runs around the Plain of Troy shouting "lightning bolt! lightning bolt!" and telling the Trojans they're all ****ing dead.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 18:00   #65
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
I don't quite know what you'd class as an improved version and what you'd consider radically new, but I'd definitely like to have a PDA style reader with a long battery life and no DRM concerns on a wide availability of texts. I'm not really interested in the underlying tech (e.g. if it was a TFT screen or something else) just the output.

How do you learn (Class material) without textbooks? I listen to lectures, but I can't read my own handwriting so notes are worthless for me. The textbooks are all I have to make it through a class.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 18:00   #66
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I dunno, I do it a fair bit when its not a library book. I almost always make notes when I'm reading something interesting, but whether I do it in the margin or in a seperate notebook varies. Normally I'll make brief notes in the margin and underline important passages, and then write more extended thoughts/summaries somewhere else.

edit: I'm mainly talking about non-fiction here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
How do you learn class material
:lol:
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 18:04   #67
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Mine is. It even has the lost 25th Book of the Iliad in which Achilles runs around the Plain of Troy shouting "lightning bolt! lightning bolt!" and telling the Trojans they're all ****ing dead.
Cambridge gets all the best materials

PS I can't believe nod has a notebook to write his thoughts in. The only way that could be any gayer is if you drew pictures of men you were attracted to in it.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 18:06   #68
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
..write more extended thoughts/summaries somewhere else.
:lol:
Writing summaries is great. I try to summarize the contents of a paragraph in a simple sentence, including its key points. So I'll read a paragraph quickly, think about it, and maybe re-read it, and then summarize. It helps with being able to remember the content. Also it helps with being able to find things later on, I just look at the margins. And then if I want to include something in a paper, I've already summarized and synthezised the ideas while reading, so including it in a paper is a breeze. The trouble is that I read at a rate of about 5 pages per hour. No joke.

EDIT: I read books for classes this slow. My own personal reading is much quicker.

Why the :lol:?
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 18:08   #69
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
PS I can't believe nod has a notebook to write his thoughts in. The only way that could be any gayer is if you drew pictures of men you were attracted to in it.
I have a notebook for ideas too.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 18:09   #70
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
How do you learn (Class material) without textbooks?
I've never studied a subject where a text book wasn't a bastardisation of some original text (or original research or whatever). It might be different in a maths or engineering like subject though.

I've tried keeping a notebook, but I tend to lose things. Now if there's anything I want to keep hold of (a good quote, a code fragment, interesting link) I just e-mail it to myself with an appropriate tag and then search for it later on my Gmail account.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 18:12   #71
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Why the :lol:?
Its Dante.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 18:15   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Now if there's anything I want to keep hold of (a good quote, a code fragment, interesting link) I just e-mail it to myself with an appropriate tag and then search for it later on my Gmail account.
I started doing this too, especially since my old computer randomly started deleting my favourites. Apparently it had over 200 viruses on it. I'm not exactly good with computers
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 18:35   #73
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
I started doing this too, especially since my old computer randomly started deleting my favourites. Apparently it had over 200 viruses on it. I'm not exactly good with computers
200 viruses. You weren't using a shady anti-spy were you? Those things are as bad as viruses themselves, and they'll give you false positives so you give them money.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 18:42   #74
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
200 viruses. You weren't using a shady anti-spy were you? Those things are as bad as viruses themselves, and they'll give you false positives so you give them money.
I'm pretty sure I used norton.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 18:48   #75
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I used norton.
well there you go.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 18:49   #76
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
well there you go.
I'm not even sure if that is a joke
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 19:36   #77
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
The only time I have was English GCSE where the teacher more or less insisted on it. Since then, when revising or doing coursework, I just write it down in a notepad. I just collect all the useful bits from each textbook on a subject then rewrite them making one small booklet of notes for it.

For interesting quotes and things I do the same as you though and just email it to myself.
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 03:07   #78
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Here you go Chika \o/
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 03:15   #79
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
lol.

I am starting to grasp this thing called "inet humor" now.