User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Dec 2005, 19:34   #51
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Stanley "Tookie" Williams (hey dda!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
Tell me how a 51 year old man murdered in the 80's was a vietnam vet? Maybe WW2 dumbass.
He fought in the vietnam war aged 35-40?

Seeing as he would have been 16 when WWII ended I really doubt it was that one. Maybe the korean war dumbass?
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 19:41   #52
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'd be dead scared if I ever saw Tookie approaching me with a menacing look.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 20:14   #53
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's a shame he's been executed, or Tomkat could have asked him how he got arms like those.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:21   #54
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
He fought in the vietnam war aged 35-40?

Seeing as he would have been 16 when WWII ended I really doubt it was that one. Maybe the korean war dumbass?
Goto Google, and ask for a calculator, and the ages that you can serve in the American army.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:24   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Goto Google, and ask for a calculator, and the ages that you can serve in the American army.
Those are enlistment ages though? I'm pretty sure most of those generals are 35 and upwards dude. Stop trying to back out of the fact you called someone an idiot while you were doing the internet equivalent of punching yourself in the groin.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:56   #56
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Owens was actually 26 when he was murdered in February 1979.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:57   #57
JonnyBGood
Banned

And the hilarity continues.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:07   #58
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Owens was actually 26 when he was murdered in February 1979.
26, 51, whats the difference?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:10   #59
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is qazokrouge shown to be completely wrong AGAIN in this thread?
yes. yes he is.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:11   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
26, 51, whats the difference?
Well, he sure was mighty young when he fought in that second world war in that case!
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 10:16   #61
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

that is one mean Afro. He should have kept it.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 10:37   #62
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

while on the topic of lethal injections though, is there any particular reason why the states that use it, continue to use a mix of three injections, one a short lived anaesthetic normally only used in pre anaesthesia, (so if the patient has to be awoken rapidly before the operation, it can be done), one a paralysing agent (stops breathing) and Potassium Chloride? It seems somewhat senseless, especially since something like 43 out of 49 cases investigated in the Lancet showed that the amount of anaesthetic in the blood was lower than required for surgery - in other words the subjects were probably conscious as their breathing and heart shut down. You can't even do that to dogs and cats - the Veterinary rules state that a high dose of a long acting barbituate must be used.

Is there any real logic behind these three injections being used, rather than just one massive overdose of something that will definitely kill them humanely? and why is there no monitoring?

Unread 16 Dec 2005, 11:13   #63
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacticus
More useful to whom? Who gets to decide which inmates on death row are useful and which are not? And by what standard?
one assumes arnie does?
i'm not quite sure what the point of a clemency plea is really... i'm hoping the legal case was pretty sewn up after 25 years.

qazok: i'm genuinly curious... why do you assume that people don't think veterans are worthy of respect? while the us governement's had its soldiers do some fairly stupid things i'd expect most of the soldiers thought they were doing the right thing - at least initially. on the flipside, why don't you respect everyone else? is a vet more worthy of respect than, say, a teacher?
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 11:16   #64
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

what's the potassium chloride for in the injections? isn't that what they put in 'low salt salt'?

that asside, i'm assuming that vets are more worried about being sued for malpractice than deathchambers are.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 13:01   #65
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You are like a delightful fairy of comedy.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 14:29   #66
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
what's the potassium chloride for in the injections? isn't that what they put in 'low salt salt'?

that asside, i'm assuming that vets are more worried about being sued for malpractice than deathchambers are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
[Potassium Chloride] can be used as a salt substitute for food, but due to its weak, bitter, unsalty flavor, it is usually mixed with regular salt, sodium chloride, for this purpose to improve the taste.

Orally it is toxic in excess; the LD50 is around 2500 mg/kg (meaning that a 150-lb person would have to consume about six ounces; regular salt is about as toxic). Intravenously this is reduced to just over 100 mg/kg but of more concern are its severe effects on cardiac muscles; high doses can cause cardiac arrest and rapid death. Indeed, a massive overdose of intravenous potassium chloride is used to stop the heart in execution by lethal injection.
As for lethal injection not killing people properly (insufficient anasthetic, etc), it's kept pretty hush hush. And the prisoners don't get up off the table after the first attempt to sue their asses. There's also few indications that the anasthetic isn't working to an outsider due to the paralytic agent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lethal_...on#Controversy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Legal challenges, however, have to date been unsuccessful, and United States federal courts have employed a range of procedural obstacles to avoid reaching the merits of the complaints, likely to avoid the temporary moratorium that would occur while states moved to alter their respective execution protocol.
Oh, but to live in the land of the free!
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 15:20   #67
Radical Edward

I am suprised that nobody has brought up the lancet report in a death penalty case along with the constitution which if I remember, says something about no cruel and unusual punishments. If there is a significant chance (and there appears to be) of the death being extraordainarily painful - and according to the evidence, there is - then that seems pretty cruel to me.

Unread 16 Dec 2005, 15:22   #68
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
I am suprised that nobody has brought up the lancet report in a death penalty case along with the constitution which if I remember, says something about no cruel and unusual punishments. If there is a significant chance (and there appears to be) of the death being extraordainarily painful - and according to the evidence, there is - then that seems pretty cruel to me.
And if it's only 1000 people in 20 years, then it's pretty unusual!

TO THE PEDANTRYMOBILE!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote