User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Jul 2006, 16:10   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So fed up!

I'm so fed up!

All I want to do is spread joy to the world by buying that old worn out theme park!

Yet the owner refuses to sell it!

I figured the best way to do it was to dress up in a ridiculous costume and run around scaring the few punters who do come to the theme park. Then it would go out of business and I could buy it cheaply!

All I want to do is run a successful theme park and MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY!

And that stupid dog and his geeky friend have thwarted it for me!

I even put on a mask dressing up as Old Mary McTaggart to try to fool them but it didn't work at all!

I hate Scooby Doo!
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 18:38   #2
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Re: So fed up!

thank you.

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 00:39   #3
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: So fed up!

those darn kids are often preventing villans from getting away from what they are doing.