User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:36   #1
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
furball retires.

So, I'm making another one of these threads. I did one of these back in Round 10, came back in Round 12, became Vengeance HC at the end of Round 13 and have held that position until now.

I'm going to be carrying on as AR moderator, so I'll still be around - but I'm not playing the game anymore.

It's traditional to start thanking people at this point, but if I did that then I'd be here forever. If I knew you and talked to you then I'll probably miss you. That applies to everyone in Vengeance, many ex-galmates and quite a lot of the current alliance HCs.

There are two people who need a special mention though. Those two people are _are_ and RobTD, my fellow Vengeance HCs. It's been a delight to work with them in both good times and bad. I hope I managed to repay the trust they put in me.

Best of luck everyone.

Andrew "furball" Savage
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:41   #2
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice
Re: furball retires.

You'll be back.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:43   #3
Saoi
Completely Incomplete

Saoi will become famous soon enoughSaoi will become famous soon enough

You can run but you can't hide. There's no escaping, there's no leaving. You will come back...they all come back...yes.

Enjoy your "holiday", come back ready to go to work

[12:16] * Saoi has joined #vgn
[12:16] <%furball> oh you bastard

[00:53] <resin> you made the red revenge I like it the best

[01:09] <Flying_So-Low> i'd have to say urs is the nicest one saoi

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem
Saoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 12:51   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sad to see you go.. Be back when you can tho!
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 13:09   #5
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

you'll be back furb

peace out man

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 13:59   #6
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

/me waves furball over to the glorious realms of the semi-retired yet still moderating ex-players of Planetarion . The view is great from here mate, you'll enjoy it .

Thankyou for keeping me company and entertained throughout the years. In addition, i thank you on behalf of many Strategy people for your efforts regarding game balance and helping new players into Planetarion. You are a good friend and i would much like to stay in touch with you into the future.

/me waves
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 14:10   #7
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

Heh, will be anxious for your 'come-back'. Remember to breathe a lot of fresh air, because once you're back here, you'll miss it

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 14:32   #8
Skippy10

Skippy10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Furball , it's sad to see you go mate , as VGN member I have got to know you as an very good HC and VGN shall miss you dearly.

Please stay in contact with us and pop by now and then.

Good luck and God Speed in real life mate.

Skippy10
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 14:42   #9
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

playing pa is like smoking, you never really quit ^^
you'll be back furball

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 14:44   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

shalom
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 16:45   #11
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

/me waves
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 17:02   #12
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Just make sure that kitty-kat avatar doesnt leave this forum! i <3 it too much!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 17:03   #13
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

cya around!! o/

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 18:08   #14
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Furby is cool.

See you when you come crawling back
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 18:37   #15
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

/me offers furball a beer for comming back

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 22:02   #16
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to see you leave, furbie. Do as the rest of us retired folks, idle on irc and impersonate hc's
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 22:13   #17
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

/me salutes you
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 05:48   #18
Sparks

Sparks is on a distinguished road

/me chains furball to the VGN command center. NOPE , you're not getting away that easy, you forget I have your # and you owe me one for letting you convince me to not step out. I'm calling in my favor, or your shall be harassed by drunken 4 am phone calls untill you do so
Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 06:31   #19
hylands
The beertender

hylands is on a distinguished road

as a VGN member i'm sad to see you go and i hope you will return as quick as possible as i need something furry :P but i think i will see you again(i hope) in #vgn
hylands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 06:33   #20
[Aequitas]
Justice

[Aequitas] is on a distinguished road

Heh, furball, how dare you leave after the only round that I wasn't in VGN..... you ass! You owe me one more round so i can bug the shit out of you, then I may join you :-P

Always and Forever VGN
Aequitas (SemperFi)
[Aequitas] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 11:49   #21
RobTD
Proud on Vengeance - HC

RobTD is an unknown quantity at this point

We have our bet going on, so I hope I'll win a day with free beer (well for me, as you will pay it ;-) )

Thanks again for everything, and just make sure we don't miss you too much, so keep visiting us!
RobTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 13:17   #22
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Where's my thanks.
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 23:35   #23
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

good luck furball
real life gets us all in the end

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 00:02   #24
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

damn -- rl aint that wonderfull u know :P

see u when u return
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 23:56   #25
Roid
VGN Peon

Roid is on a distinguished road

Sorry to see you go Furball, was great working with you in the last round. Only really got to know you within that round but when i did you was a great HC and an awesome mate. Hope you stay in contact i have your mobile # anyway :P Hopefully you'll comeback in next few rounds when you've sorted everything out in real life!

So long for now,
Roid
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 11:42   #26
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Sad to see you go.. Be back when you can tho!
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 01:33   #27
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough

Thx for giving me a neg rep after my first post hehe

good luck in RL or something
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote