User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 31 Dec 2005, 03:22   #1
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
New Skins

Could someone create new (better) skins in for next round?

The skin from round 5 has always been my fav, and would like to have the old feel back

Oh and perhaps a little screenshot, so you dont have to select everyone, to see what they look like.

ta muchly

p.s.

My CSS Planetarion R5

This was created using xhtml+css and it is possible to create a new css file to make a new skin.

Will have a go at making a round 3 version css skin.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 27 Jan 2006 at 09:32.
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 18:02   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: New Skins

http://jackle.422nd.com/pa/skin2.rar has the copy of a skin so you can modify all the files to images you like. We'll try and get a slightly clearer and more well explained setup soon
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 18:29   #3
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

So is that the actual html file structure you will be using for next round?

Any move to web compliance planned? Also would you moving away from overuse of tables, you could save lots of bandwidth reducing the size of them files.

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 18:30   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

oh that's true, that won't be valid for PAN as we don't have any templates for the new page layout yet As for the rest Kloopy is best able to comment on page structure, as he'll be coding it
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 11:16   #5
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
oh that's true, that won't be valid for PAN as we don't have any templates for the new page layout yet As for the rest Kloopy is best able to comment on page structure, as he'll be coding it
lol you muppet!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster
Will have a go at making a round 3 version css skin.
That would be extremely fluffy. I like already
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2006, 13:15   #6
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

alch made an Angels skin, I don't have the link right here but I looked at it before and it's quite nifty

More alliances need to create their own skins

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2006, 14:56   #7
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

http://www.nativgroup.com/~creart/skin/skin1_mod.htm
Unread 7 Jan 2006, 19:48   #8
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

This is my first draft of round 3 skin, its not perfect, and the CSS file needs shrinking in size.

My CSS Planetarion R3

On the skins page is a skin selector, only two skins work so far (rounds 3 and 5).

If you would like me to try and create your alliance/self a skin, you can just do a rough sketch or tell me what you want and post it here.

p.s. this is not being used for R16!! This is just a test. But it might get the PA Dev Team thinking about more and better quanlity skins.

<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 7 Jan 2006 at 20:17.
Unread 7 Jan 2006, 21:22   #9
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

skins from all the 4 races would be great. Not just the zik and terran ones
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2006, 21:45   #10
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Well all the race skins from round 6 were great. The only problem was Terran, the text was a lot bigger than any other skin, it was an ugly beast.

However i think I can recreate them all, but have they changed since R6?

Well I have R9 Xan, Anyone have the other ones?

<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 7 Jan 2006 at 21:50.
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 11:24   #11
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

That r3 one made me smile, how i miss the newb days;(
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 11:39   #12
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
That r3 one made me smile, how i miss the newb days;(
Hehe, I'm still around Alki, I'm sure I remind you every day of those newb days

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Jan 2006, 11:43   #13
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
More alliances need to create their own skins
The first ones to do so was Coven, if my memory serves me right. The old Mystic Dark one, in... round 12. In round 13 some other alliances also made skins, such as the Vengeance one. However, back then we were not allowed to name them after the alliance, hence why it's called "Red Revenge" ingame.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 12:00   #14
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukePaul
The first ones to do so was Coven, if my memory serves me right. The old Mystic Dark one, in... round 12. In round 13 some other alliances also made skins, such as the Vengeance one. However, back then we were not allowed to name them after the alliance, hence why it's called "Red Revenge" ingame.
hehe, well, I think it would be fun if pple can use their alliance skin. If anything, it doesn't require anything from PA-team and it might help the alliance.

Ofcourse, I understand that some pple don't wanna look at an ugly green mushroom the entire day

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Jan 2006, 10:25   #15
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

This is my first draft of round 6-9 Cathaar Skin, its also not perfect or finished. the graphic buttons are not seperated.

Also having problems with the Skins Choice Box in IE, line seperation seems to have screwed up, but its exactly the same structure as the game menu!
EDIT : Fixed

My CSS Planetarion R6 Cathaar

Also the Round 5 Menu is wrong, the curved menu part is actually part of the display not any function), i found the real menu and will be changing is asap.
EDIT : Fixed and modified, now to its original format

But I do need any images for all the rest of the race skins (screenshots or actual html files with image), please help!!!! Ask your friends, look on your web sites (old and new), look on your old harddrives.

EDIT : - some css colors were wrong for the R6cat (black table background, should have been grey), but fixed them too.

<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 13 Jan 2006 at 13:25.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 12:10   #16
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

Oh my God that's so perfect. I am genuinely impressed and you've brough a smile to my face bringing back the old skins. The round 5 skin in your original post? Was that your original work? That one is my favourite skin PA has ever had!
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 12:38   #17
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
Oh my God that's so perfect. I am genuinely impressed and you've brough a smile to my face bringing back the old skins. The round 5 skin in your original post? Was that your original work? That one is my favourite skin PA has ever had!
*Blush*

I recreated the R5 skin from screenshots, took a while (but not as long as the R6cat, that was a blummin tough one).

R5 is my all time great (no idea who created it), The first time I saw what R5 was going to look like, I was in LOVE!!

I am currently trying to redo R1-2 (not many images, just background colors), R6xan and R6zik. I cant find a single thing for the terran skin, apart from the actual terran bloke himself.

Hope this has given PA a helping hand.

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 15:34   #18
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I love r5s skin, and it looks ****ing good. It would be great if we could have them, get a bit of retro gaming back
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 17:08   #19
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Am I the only one who dislikes the r5 skin, it reminds me of pia...

R3 is the best, and for PAN there really needs to be this skin under the heading 'classic'.
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 17:29   #20
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

the round 3 skin is verrrry sexy
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 17:57   #21
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

*just fell in love with those skins*
get them in the game please

I didnt play "back in the old days" but seeing this skins i would have loved to
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 19:09   #22
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I once started making my own ToF skin, but then I didn't feel like slicing it & putting it in html/css
The old skins that MrLobster made are very nice, much better than most skins we have now.
Only skin i like is "clean black" and it has been for some rounds.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 14:10   #23
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Am I the only one who dislikes the r5 skin, it reminds me of pia...
I thought the excact same thing..... damn ugly thing.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 15:26   #24
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
I thought the excact same thing..... damn ugly thing.
UGLY!!! You know nothing, do you remember the Terran Round 6, that was ugly, HUGE text sizes.

Btw here is my version of Round 6 Terran (modified a little, to make it more appealing)

My CSS Planetarion R6 Terran

Still working on the Xan, Zik and R1. Will have at least Xan and R1 finished tonight.

Then after Zik (or during) I will work on some of my own designs, including a few minimalist styles for those on low connections and some alliance skins (old and new).

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 15:37   #25
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster
UGLY!!! You know nothing, do you remember the Terran Round 6, that was ugly, HUGE text sizes.

Btw here is my version of Round 6 Terran (modified a little, to make it more appealing)

My CSS Planetarion R6 Terran

Still working on the Xan, Zik and R1. Will have at least Xan and R1 finished tonight.

Then after Zik (or during) I will work on some of my own designs, including a few minimalist styles for those on low connections and some alliance skins (old and new).

Hehe anything that reminds me of pia is ugly

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 18:29   #26
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

lets see a cartoony style skin add a bit of colour hehe
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 20:38   #27
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

Please redo the rnd 3 skin its the one I remember it was and is amazing - instead of text down the left there was these text buttons. I'd be a happy tooth if the rnd 3 skin was available
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 21:53   #28
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Doing a Graphical Menu would take a lot more effort, but its not impossible. But I will keep them as they are for now.

It would mean creating hotspots for the links, and i'm never keen on doing them.

All skins have yet to be finalised, so dont panic

<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 18 Jan 2006 at 22:37.
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 14:36   #29
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

Oh woohoo !!! Round 3, round 5 and the cathaar skin look amazing!

Please Pa team, put up some classical skins for us to use!!
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 15:26   #30
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

First of all: why did i get negrepp (by a someone with many posrep obviously) in this therad by someone who hasnt the guts to tell me his name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke
Please Pa team, put up some classical skins for us to use!!
100% agree. - I would like to use them.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 17:35   #31
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbeule
First of all: why did i get negrepp (by a someone with many posrep obviously) in this therad by someone who hasnt the guts to tell me his name?
If you lost ~100 rep points and the reason was something like "PA" then it was Mark, aka Jakiri.
I think a couple of GD regulars are taking pot shots at PD, but we're looking into it
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 17:52   #32
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
but we're looking into it
lol

btw i repped that guy back into green, so people can stop complaining about god damn rep
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 19:52   #33
frostbeule

thanks all who pos repped me back. (tho appocomaster was wrong, I lost 170 - but got it more than back thanks you all.

and i was only asking because i thought I said something wrong.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 22:32   #34
Zeke

Hey Lobster, if you would get these skins you already did in the format as pa skins are at the moment appoco said he would get it into the game for us to use in the upcoming round 16
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 11:23   #35
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Thank you to zeke for getting back to the topic subject...

They would all need to be altered (heavily), and I have only created the "overview" for all new skins.

The current system is a fixed format and creating MyCSSpa skins for R16 (PAX), would be difficult at best. But I will look at trying to modify a few for R16.

However I dont want to create them if the PA Team sticks with the current format for R17 (PAN), that would be a disaster. My format is a lot more dynamic, but I have been informed that it looks like they want to a change in format.

Theres no way to create other screens at the moment, as I dont have the PAN Files yet.

<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 27 Jan 2006 at 09:34.
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 20:19   #36
Zeke

Yep, okay so we gonna have round 3, 5 and round 6 race skins for the next round with the new system
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 11:16   #37
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Quote:
Yep, okay so we gonna have round 3, 5 and round 6 race skins for the next round with the new system
The new system may be used (in some form) for PAN, thats R17 (if its on time). i dont believe skins for R16 are possible to do, in the time frame.

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 16:15   #38
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Quote:
Hey Lobster, if you would get these skins you already did in the format as pa skins are at the moment appoco said he would get it into the game for us to use in the upcoming round 16
I actually didnt read this fully, but i will try to get a full version done tonight.

BUT WHICH ONE??

Round 1-2
Round 3-4
Round 5
Round 6 (CAT or TER)

You choose, which ever gets the most votes wins!!! (cant find a way to create a poll).

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 06:26   #39
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

R3-4 skin has that something special... maybe the 'enemy' tab that looked so scary when red.
I remember when the R5 skin was introduced, almost everybody found it ugly and wanted the old one back.