User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jun 2005, 13:36   #1
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Win a cookie here!

Inspired by this thread.

Guess the closest on all three numbers and I'll give you an e-cookie. I'd give out a credit but I don't have any and my flatmates will beat me up if I miss the ISP bill

How many Cath in the top100 at end of ticks?

What is the rank of the highest ranked Cath?

Who is the highest ranked Cath? (rulername and planetname, please)

Edit: since I'm not actually giving out moneys we may as well do public so instead of PMing me with your best guesses, fire up a reply. All entries must be in within 48 hours before ticks stop (that is, 21gmt on the 6th).

Last edited by Banned; 4 Jun 2005 at 15:47.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 14:04   #2
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Win a cookie here!

<snip>

Hello i'm JC and i like to see threads stay on topic
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-

Last edited by JC; 4 Jun 2005 at 15:24.
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 15:00   #3
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm an adventurous bastard, so I'll go with:

Tenar OF Gont

EDIT: JC, good, I don't like soggy biscuit, I always lose.

Last edited by Gate; 4 Jun 2005 at 15:47.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 15:41   #4
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

Crow Left of The Murder
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 16:00   #5
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

patrick- of -the crabby patty
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 16:22   #6
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

patrick- -the crabby patty
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 16:49   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

8 / 50 / Crow Left of The Murder

i hope i'm not overestimating crow left of the murder. but his roiding technique SEEMS to be adequate.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 17:30   #8
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Can you paste my pm i lost it :/
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 17:41   #9
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Can you paste my pm i lost it :/
sniborp's entries are 5 / 60 / patrick- -the crabby patty

mine are: 7 / 55 / Tenar of Gont

PS. If I win next best gets the cookie.
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 17:42   #10
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Pfft tenar of gont is the safe bet, take risks!
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 18:01   #11
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

/me launches fleet catching missions on last day to ensure my victory...
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 18:06   #12
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

im going with 6 / 59 / Crow Left of The Murder
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 18:52   #13
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

patrick- of -the crabby patty
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 20:53   #14
TSP

TSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura about

I think :

Crow Left of the Murder

He's clawing his way up pretty fast.
TSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 21:02   #15
Arbac
Yuba stalks me

Arbac has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Pfft tenar of gont is the safe bet, take risks!

No .... everyone vote for me! And then defend the attacks made by all the xp gaining low value bastards I have to compete with!

Failing to defend yourself when I attack is also good.

That being said ... I vote for .... Tenar of Gont! Not because I think it'll happen, but because I want it to happen.

Rank .... 68.

5 total caths in t100.
* Arbac jumps on elusion
* Arbac stabs elusion all over
<Arbac> lick that bastard!
<elusion> hey licking is sweet :/
<elusion> it's a way of showing affection stabbing is not a way of showing affection
<elusion> stabbing is a way of a psychotic murderer :/
Arbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 22:08   #16
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

7 / 54 / Tenar of Gont
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 22:39   #17
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

6 / 55 / Tenar of Gont
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 22:46   #18
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Tenar OF Gont
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 17:48   #19
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

64th
Tenar Of Gont

I hope that patrick guy doesnt come top cath, all he does is farm one zik from the looks of the newsie on him :/
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 05:39   #20
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Number caths in top100: 5
Top rank: 37th
14:9:7 Crow Left of The Murder

I'd like to say patrick- but Crows value is much lower which gives him a lot more targets he can get max XP from.
Funny thing about both contestents are they are both top50 roided planets in the universe.

Last edited by coffee-; 6 Jun 2005 at 06:27. Reason: (edited from 47th)
coffee- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 09:27   #21
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

That Crow Left guy is in my alliance <3

He's an xp whore though so he gets no respect from me.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 13:19   #22
Zero
uber pe0n

right, so far we have

Code:
Nick       Number Rank    Highest Cat
Gate         5     58     Tenar of Gont
Loz          6     48     Crow Left of The Murder
at0mic.c0w   5     60     Patrick of The Crabby Patty
Entium       5     63     Patrick of The Crabby Patty
_ryzikiel_   8     50     Crow Left of The Murder
Banned       7     55     Tenar of Gont
Zero         6     59     Crow Left of The Murder
_kila_       5     64     Patrick of The Crabby Patty
TSP          6     54     Crow Left of The Murder
Arbac        5     68     Tenar of Gont
DukePaul     7     54     Tenar of Gont
The_Fish     6     55     Tenar of Gont
Nadar        6     57     Tenar of Gont
Tweaker      5     64     Tenar of Gont
coffee-      5     37     Crow Left of The Murder
Sniborp      5     55     Patrick of The Crabby Patty
NotALegend   6     60     Patrick of The Crabby Patty
Tietaja      ?     52     We Still Kill of The Old Way
Ali          6     50     Tenar of Gont
Mek          3     61     Tenar of Gont
theres still about 9 hours left to put in a guess

Last edited by Zero; 6 Jun 2005 at 17:52.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 13:24   #23
NotALegend
BC, Ace Cliff Jumper

NotALegend is on a distinguished road

Number caths in top100: 6
Top rank: 60th
12:5:15 patrick- of -the crabby patty

But only because I like 12:5 better than 14:9.
r1 - ?:? | r2 - 6:6 | r3 - 4:15 | r4 - 178:11 | r5 - ?:?
NotALegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 13:51   #24
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Shoot, I'll dip my spoon in too.

Highest ranking cath will be
8:9:5 We still kill of the old way
my five pence for rank 52.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:02   #25
Cannon_Fodder

zero you missed out me.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:03   #26
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Looks like 14:9:7 had a disappointing evening...didnt grow his usual 300k+
I wonder why this is?
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:25   #27
Zero
uber pe0n

updated
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:30   #28
NotALegend
BC, Ace Cliff Jumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee-
Looks like 14:9:7 had a disappointing evening...didnt grow his usual 300k+
I wonder why this is?
Maybe someone actually bothered to defend against him?
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:39   #29
Cannon_Fodder

Can i change mine to ranked 55, since i have the same as atomic cow
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:51   #30
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

6 in top 100 - rank 50 of Tenar of Gont
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:49   #31
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

hmm...ill go

Tenar of Gont

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 19:09   #32
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Shoot, I'll dip my spoon in too.

Highest ranking cath will be
8:9:5 We still kill of the old way
my five pence for rank 52.
I'd like that to be true.... but even he doesnt think so
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 22:14   #33
Zero
uber pe0n

no more bets please. we will have a winner in 48 hours
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 05:38   #34
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
right, so far we have

Code:
Nick       Number Rank    Highest Cat
Gate         5     58     Tenar of Gont
Loz          6     48     Crow Left of The Murder
at0mic.c0w   5     60     Patrick of The Crabby Patty
Entium       5     63     Patrick of The Crabby Patty
_ryzikiel_   8     50     Crow Left of The Murder
Banned       7     55     Tenar of Gont
Zero         6     59     Crow Left of The Murder
_kila_       5     64     Patrick of The Crabby Patty
TSP          6     54     Crow Left of The Murder
Arbac        5     68     Tenar of Gont
DukePaul     7     54     Tenar of Gont
The_Fish     6     55     Tenar of Gont
Nadar        6     57     Tenar of Gont
Tweaker      5     64     Tenar of Gont
coffee-      5     37     Crow Left of The Murder
Sniborp      5     55     Patrick of The Crabby Patty
NotALegend   6     60     Patrick of The Crabby Patty
Tietaja      ?     52     We Still Kill of The Old Way
Ali          6     50     Tenar of Gont
Mek          3     61     Tenar of Gont
theres still about 9 hours left to put in a guess
There's our final list of contestants then \o/
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 14:44   #35
Cannon_Fodder

With about time for two final raids we have:

5 caths in top 100

Crow left of The murder in 58th, just 140k score ahead of patrick of the crabby patty, with tenar of gont 500k score behind him.

Last edited by Cannon_Fodder; 7 Jun 2005 at 17:15.
Cannon_Fodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 16:13   #36
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

wow what planetarion are u playing, i know im stoned n everything but 5 caths in the top ten? bejeus :eek:
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 17:15   #37
Cannon_Fodder

Heh, just dreaming there...
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 17:59   #38
jerome

Bah the crow fagged it up, all he had to do was roid a few 1mil~ value caths/xands daily for a good lot of xp
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 18:22   #39
coffee-
Beoyotch

patrick- just took the lead by a 5000 points.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 18:33   #40
NotALegend
BC, Ace Cliff Jumper

In case anybody wonders, Tenar will gain approx. 257k in value on Patrick if both spend all their current stacked resources on ships. That means he'll still be around 400k score behind, which should be too difficult to catch up with, unless Patrick (and Crow left for that matter) are fleet caught and/or roided to hell (with structures killed).
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 20:57   #41
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

a cookie from tesco's would probably be cheaper than the cost of the internet you are using to try and win this cookie :/
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 22:23   #42
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknik
a cookie from tesco's would probably be cheaper than the cost of the internet you are using to try and win this cookie :/
But... but... we don't have Tescos where I live...
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 09:12   #43
Arbac
Yuba stalks me

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotALegend
In case anybody wonders, Tenar will gain approx. 257k in value on Patrick if both spend all their current stacked resources on ships. That means he'll still be around 400k score behind, which should be too difficult to catch up with, unless Patrick (and Crow left for that matter) are fleet caught and/or roided to hell (with structures killed).
Quick ... someone do that! Please
* Arbac jumps on elusion
<elusion> it's a way of showing affection stabbing is not a way of showing affection
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 23:10   #44
NotALegend
BC, Ace Cliff Jumper

So, who won the e-cookie?
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 23:47   #45
Zero
uber pe0n

number of cats in top 100: 6
highest rank: 59
highest ranking cat: patrick- of -the crabby patty

so by the looks of it the closest was NotALegend with 6 / 60 / patrick- of -the crabby patty

congratulations

EDIT: Also well done to Zero (yay) who had 6 / 59 / Crow Left of The Murder
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 23:47   #46
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotALegend
So, who won the e-cookie?
Checking...
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 23:49   #47
Banned
Banned

The winner of a cookie is NotALegend

Quote:
NotALegend 6 60 Patrick of The Crabby Patty
1 off on the rank. Otherwise spot on. Well done. \o/

at0mic.c0w gets half a cookie for being 1 cath in the top100 off.
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 23:53   #48
NotALegend
BC, Ace Cliff Jumper

w00t

Thanks! I guess this calls for one of these:

Unread 9 Jun 2005, 00:14   #49
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

hah close...

i think i had a big part in Tenar of Gont not coming top since i was Arbac's target of choice for 2 out of the last 4 nights (12k CRs and 14k CRs + 25k FRs heading my way) and i didn't give up a single roid... i could pretend i'm sorry but i'm not
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 00:46   #50
Arbac
Yuba stalks me

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
hah close...

i think i had a big part in Tenar of Gont not coming top since i was Arbac's target of choice for 2 out of the last 4 nights (12k CRs and 14k CRs + 25k FRs heading my way) and i didn't give up a single roid... i could pretend i'm sorry but i'm not
Damn you!!!!! I had to try though, u were the only Xan with a larger value than me that I wasn't allied too. Needed to try and get the xp to compete. Oh well.

Good game to the 2 caths ahead of me. Atleast I can feel good about being the highest scoring cath with an actual useful defense fleet
* Arbac jumps on elusion