User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 May 2005, 01:02   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation POTW Nominations.

Rules again:

- Nominations are open throughout the week, but close on the last day of that week. Polling then takes place for three days, starting on the first new day of the next week. For the purposes of the POTW competiton, Sunday will be considered the last day of the week, and Monday will be considered the first.
- You cannot nominate a post by yourself.
- You may only nominate a post that was posted during the week in question. For example, you cannot nominate a post that was posted on the 2nd to go through to the vote for the week of the 20th. Posts not from the week in question will be discounted. Obviously, this means that when the nomination thread is first posted, on Monday, there may not be anything to nominate; this will of course change as the week progresses.
- Only one nomination per poster. Second, third, fourth nominations, etc, will be discounted.
- This is only applicable to GD posts.
- Nominations which are subsequently deleted are invalid. Sowwy.
- Nominations must have links to said post and a direct quote. If you are nominating a 'witty' post or retort, then it is encouraged that you also quote the post that the witticsm was in response to for purposes of clarity.

For example:

I nominate this post by Marilyn Manson:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...pyoursfaggot50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
(Example)
- Only nominated posts go through to the vote.
- All valid nominations go through to the vote.
- Admins and Mods can nominate posts, and they will be subject to the above rules.
- Purposely crappy nominations such as quoting quotes of quotes or quoting quote URL's and the like will not go through. You can't fool teh system.
- There will be no official 'interference' in the process. Whichever post people like the best, wins.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 19 May 2005 at 14:27.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 01:20   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: POTW Nominations.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...26&postcount=3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
No, because first I missed some deleted some options in an original thread which had all the replies in it, so I made a new thread and then I got Blastoderm PMing ME and it ****ed me up too then I had more ****ing nominations to add, then I got a ****ing pop up, and then I realised I'd kind of ****ed up the order then Yahwe PM's me too and I started hitting a filing cabinet you know what you people are ****in ded knacker whackers at damn I'm gonna **** up up man I'm going to Gosforth to kill skiddy then I'm coming for you people all of you, I'll hunt you down I'm going to attack you in an alley insert a plunger in your face and eat your leg yur so ****in ded
For pointing out how stressful your job is.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 01:48   #3
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Would it be out of order to nominate Blastoderm's post?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 01:54   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: POTW Nominations.

Would it be out of order to sever your mother's head with a old age pensioner's shopping trolley, and then shit down her spine whilst wearing really bad makeup of the kind that a kid would use to look like Brandon Lee in The Crow, and then claim that angels told me to do it?

Would it?
Unread 19 May 2005, 01:56   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Yes -your point?
Unread 19 May 2005, 01:58   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I just did it.
Unread 19 May 2005, 02:05   #7
Weeks
Banned

So, does this mean I can nominate Blastoderm's post now?
Unread 19 May 2005, 02:07   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

The answer lies within.
Unread 21 May 2005, 16:38   #9
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=112
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You're objectively bad at having good opinions.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote