User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 May 2005, 20:21   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
New tactic...

We've seen many questionable ways of taking on the enemy(Fake defcalls, spamming bots, attack irc servers etc), but the latest being used against HR is actually so pathetic that I had to post here to see if its been attempted against any other alliances aswell.

Simply, someone uses the nick of a HC and PMs members about them being inactive and should leave the alliance. Dont think it worked, but its still quite laughable...

What kind of alliances/players are really willing to ridicule themselves this much?

I dont know which alliance is behind it, maybe HR HC does. Just want to see the reaction/opinion from the rest of the community.

Have a nice weekend

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2005, 20:26   #2
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Re: New tactic...

lame?
Unread 14 May 2005, 20:29   #3
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Weak.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2005, 20:37   #4
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

New!
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2005, 20:37   #5
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Not entirely new.
I seem to recall Zhukov masquerading as Sid on Fury IRC in round 8. I believe he conned some members into giving their co-ords or somesuch.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2005, 20:50   #6
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Ohh no dont remind Zhu of that. He will just go on and on and on and on about it!

Well if the guy actually left the ally it would actually be a bit funny, its almost like the "repeat after me joke" that ends with the quit command!
Unread 14 May 2005, 22:39   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

That is pretty lame indeed...
Unread 14 May 2005, 22:44   #8
Bodders

Bodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura about

possibly the funniest way of damaging an aliiance with out having to do anything, rather lame though.
Unread 14 May 2005, 22:56   #9
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
We've seen many questionable ways of taking on the enemy(Fake defcalls, spamming bots, attack irc servers etc), but the latest being used against HR is actually so pathetic that I had to post here to see if its been attempted against any other alliances aswell.

Simply, someone uses the nick of a HC and PMs members about them being inactive and should leave the alliance. Dont think it worked, but its still quite laughable...

What kind of alliances/players are really willing to ridicule themselves this much?

I dont know which alliance is behind it, maybe HR HC does. Just want to see the reaction/opinion from the rest of the community.

Have a nice weekend

-Jonas-
We had a few nights earlier in the round where we had people masquerading as our BC's and telling people that planned attacks were. I didnt hear reports of anyone pulling and the scans tallied up so it seems everyone who should have lauched did but its amazing how low some people will stoop, even more so when its an alliance like F-Crew whom you know full well is a place where there will be a number of impretionanable newbies whom maybe arent as pa smart as others and might fall for it.

I just wish people in PA would act less lame and do well by playing the game well rather than resorting to all these low tactics that we constantly witness
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2005, 23:32   #10
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Damn its good to be retired & I was really considering coming back but to what.
This is shocking behaviour its a damn right pathentic tactic to use hr have gone about the round in their own peaceful manner as some might say playing fairly.
I hope the sad loser whos using this tactic feels good about himself/herself because you DO need to get out more.
This is totaly bad sportsmanship yes its a war game but boxing can be honourable. (who saw the fight tonight seemed pretty good..... no one mention that idiot tyson cheers )
Nothing more I can say really apart from I hope it stops.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 00:31   #11
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Im going to sue that person for alot of cash.
After all I have copyright on that stuff!

On a more serious note; good to see that someone new is talking over.
Now did it suceed, did anyone quit?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release

Last edited by G.K Zhukov; 15 May 2005 at 00:56.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 00:42   #12
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Honestly?
Yes, 1 person did get quite irate, leave HR IRC and remove himself from the alliance in-game.
PA-Team are being quite understanding on the matter.
For that we are grateful.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 01:01   #13
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anihilat0r
Honestly?
Yes, 1 person did get quite irate, leave HR IRC and remove himself from the alliance in-game.
tbh, not to be shite, but if a person is actually stupid enough to leave the ally, he should atleast wait the 72hours out... noone should just leave the ally without ingame mail from the ally, imo..

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 01:04   #14
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Honestly?
I'm not sure who's the stupid one: The guy who told him to or the guy who obeyed..
Unread 15 May 2005, 01:16   #15
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Honestly?
hahahaha, what a ****ing noob tbh.
Unread 15 May 2005, 02:29   #16
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Their has to be done some maintenance on the PA servers
so WP 1up and SINND have to disband for 72 ticks
Sorry for the inconvience

Phil^
Unread 15 May 2005, 02:32   #17
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

lol

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 05:07   #18
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

A serious question though if you HAD to try and fake being an hc, who would you fake and why?
maybe it shows some degree of respect in first place no?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 06:02   #19
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
A serious question though if you HAD to try and fake being an hc, who would you fake and why?
maybe it shows some degree of respect in first place no?
NO NO NO NO NOIIOIO NO NNUIHIUB Rinoa!!! Jeez, you come off as an idiot ALOT. This is not the first time i told you this. Stop asking questions. I would fake YOUR HC and get you to leave.
Unread 15 May 2005, 06:39   #20
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

if I were to fake anything, it would have to be a orgasm
Unread 15 May 2005, 08:40   #21
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
if I were to fake anything, it would have to be a orgasm
Can't have one? Sorry couldn't resist
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Unread 15 May 2005, 10:35   #22
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
NO NO NO NO NOIIOIO NO NNUIHIUB Rinoa!!! Jeez, you come off as an idiot ALOT. This is not the first time i told you this. Stop asking questions. I would fake YOUR HC and get you to leave.
Can you squeeze your cheeks please, I need to stick my tongue further up.
Quote:
vBulletin Message You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 10:57   #23
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Can you squeeze your cheeks please, I need to stick my tongue further up.
Wouldn't that be...... spread?
oh, I have to look from your point of veiw. Generally caucasion women/men, have small/tight bums. So maybe squeezing actually makes it easier to penatrate.
ta-ta
Unread 15 May 2005, 11:01   #24
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Squeeze as in, y'know when you squeeze a little kids cheeks (ON HIS/HER FACE) and go "awww, isn't he/she so cute!"
Unread 15 May 2005, 11:07   #25
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Squeeze as in, y'know when you squeeze a little kids cheeks (ON HIS/HER FACE) and go "awww, isn't he/she so cute!"
Hmm, then that poses the question, "Why do you want to french kiss chika?"

I think you actually posrep'd me for my post. If you intended on posreping me, excuse me for my idiocy. If in your attempt to negrep me you actually posrep'd me, then tried to negrep me, then please proceed as normal.
Unread 15 May 2005, 11:11   #26
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Well, NoS has been sending defences against their own attack fleets - in the purpose of bluffing someone to believe the incomings are covered - that's not the most valorous thing to do either.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 11:11   #27
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hmm, then that poses the question, "Why do you want to french kiss chika?"

I think you actually posrep'd me for my post. If you intended on posreping me, excuse me for my idiocy. If in your attempt to negrep me you actually posrep'd me, then tried to negrep me, then please proceed as normal.
I'm fairly sure that he's a card-carrying member of the Rinoa-bashing club. So a pos rep it was from both jerome` and myself.
Unread 15 May 2005, 11:15   #28
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Well, NoS has been sending defences against their own attack fleets - in the purpose of bluffing someone to believe the incomings are covered - that's not the most valorous thing to do either.
There's nothing wrong with that, tbh. If the ally that they are attacking falls for that, then it's their own fault.

But IRC server hacking, bot spamming, HC impersonating, fake def calls, etc, all lack a certain amount of honour. Zhukov masquerading as Sid is of course the exception that proves the rule
Unread 15 May 2005, 12:09   #29
jerome

I am the ****ing founder of the club.
Unread 15 May 2005, 12:35   #30
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
There's nothing wrong with that, tbh. If the ally that they are attacking falls for that, then it's their own fault.

But IRC server hacking, bot spamming, HC impersonating, fake def calls, etc, all lack a certain amount of honour. Zhukov masquerading as Sid is of course the exception that proves the rule
You'd think there's an ingame feature to just mail all your defenders so you nor your galm8's need to bother mailing them each seperatly ... You'd think pple are atleast smart enough to only pull if the one they are defending is telling em to pull or if their own HC confirms that the attacker has recalled

If you then still screw up and pull cause some funny galm8 tricked you then well ... that's your own damn fault then

P.S. Can I join your club, Jerome?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 12:47   #31
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
You'd think there's an ingame feature to just mail all your defenders so you nor your galm8's need to bother mailing them each seperatly ... You'd think pple are atleast smart enough to only pull if the one they are defending is telling em to pull or if their own HC confirms that the attacker has recalled

If you then still screw up and pull cause some funny galm8 tricked you then well ... that's your own damn fault then
I hadn't mentioned that - but that fits into the 'it's your own fault for being so gullible' catagory .
Unread 15 May 2005, 13:09   #32
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:

IRC server hacking is illegal by law. Impersonating someone is not
And there is more funny stuff that I did than just "doing" Sid.
Hopefully I will have all the logs up on a webbie within a week.
(www.zhukov.wagoo.com)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 15 May 2005, 13:16   #33
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

Yep, and if the alliance that falls to a spam def call, it's *not* their own fault then? My point was, I find it low.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 13:34   #34
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Okay chika ill try not to look like an idiot any more have u any tips?
oh yes swapping alliances and hopping at the first sign of trouble usually works for u and makes u look less of an idiot :eek:
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 15 May 2005, 13:36   #35
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Yep, and if the alliance that falls to a spam def call, it's *not* their own fault then? My point was, I find it low.
I never said whether or not it was their fault. In fact, I agreed with you that it was dishonourable.
Unread 15 May 2005, 13:38   #36
furball

Quote:
oh yes swapping alliances and hopping at the first sign of trouble usually works for u and makes u look less of an idiot :eek:
Did it work for you too, Rinoa?
Unread 15 May 2005, 13:45   #37
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

ehm i never left previous alliance becuase of incomings or trouble with hostiles. I left because know one actually had a clue how to attack for xp.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 15 May 2005, 14:07   #38
furball

Quote:
ehm i never left previous alliance becuase of incomings or trouble with hostiles. I left because know one actually had a clue how to attack for xp.
You still left at the first sign of trouble. Other members who weren't particularly happy proceeded to work their arses off and help get a lot of changes implemented. Sure, there had to be some reform, but every alliance has to go through that once in a while.

Besides, XP whoring hasn't worked out to be the great gift from God that you claimed it was around the time you left.
Unread 15 May 2005, 14:32   #39
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

I wasnt talking about xp whoring, i was simply talking about attacking planets bigger than u on a regular basis. But this isnt theplace for whining about spilt milk, and i dont intend to do so.
Best of luck for you and ur alliance furball, hope u achieve your goals soon
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 15 May 2005, 14:34   #40
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
touché ... good one

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 14:49   #41
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
IRC server hacking is illegal by law. Impersonating someone is not
And there is more funny stuff that I did than just "doing" Sid.
Hopefully I will have all the logs up on a webbie within a week.
(www.zhukov.wagoo.com)

Well, I couldn't be arsed to read futher then the first log and I have to say it didn't amuse me. It's just another 'hey let's make fun out of a newbie while I maintain my old school stylo' ..

Pretty lol indeed
Unread 15 May 2005, 15:18   #42
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Well, I couldn't be arsed to read futher then the first log and I have to say it didn't amuse me. It's just another 'hey let's make fun out of a newbie while I maintain my old school stylo' ..

Pretty lol indeed
Whats "pretty lol" is that you label ribs as a n00bie.
Unread 15 May 2005, 15:34   #43
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

2nd round in a row where this tactic has been used against HR and also fake nicking my nick.

Clearly its zhukov again for his Nos buddies:P

Nothing bad came about from this although it has benifited HR in one way in that any thoughts i had about leaving PA (due to rl) are no longer an issue because f##ks who resort to such tactics just fuel my fire for PA.

So thx
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 15:36   #44
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Whats "pretty lol" is that you label ribs as a n00bie.

ehm ok

All I see is some kind of irc hero called ribs making fun out of a guy nicked newbie

LOL
Unread 15 May 2005, 15:39   #45
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
ehm ok

All I see is some kind of irc hero called ribs making fun out of a guy nicked newbie

LOL
All I see is some idiot not getting it.
Unread 15 May 2005, 16:00   #46
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

haha Zhuk my vts interview was better wwe talked about drinking & how you hadto be 21 to join was much more interesting
haha but had on auto auth
Unread 15 May 2005, 16:46   #47
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

big horn I mentioned an idea very simular in the past.
It is a good tactic but without a decent member count it won't really work.
Swapping ingal works a treat just sms members you can really do damage to attackers by trading fleets & working out the most damaging combo & share it with as many of the gal possible sometimes pods work great in def fleets as it does increase the numbers & sometimes makes just enough flak for it to be coverable.
Unread 15 May 2005, 17:01   #48
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Clearly its zhukov again for his Nos buddies:P
Zhukov isn't NoS nor are we his "buddy" and if a NoSser decided to abuse your nick, please tell any of the HC's about it. (Doubt any of us did something like that though).
Unread 15 May 2005, 18:51   #49
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Dan is right, we play by the book. If we need to take someone we'll do it with ships.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:09   #50
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Hehe yeah i know, it was just a tongue in cheek remark with nos being 1 of the most hostile allies to HR, since they napped Ex 3 weeks ago.
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote