User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Apr 2005, 01:51   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My left foot

Its really not working at all. Since last monday night well morning, I was lying in bed trying to sleep. I noticed I had pain in my left foot. When I tried to curl my toes, or foot for that matter, I would be in increased pain. It was uncomfortable at first, but I thought nothing of it. Come tuesday there was a slight pain, but it wasnt that noticeable.

However I wake up this morning, and find it very hard to walk on. I mean whenever I walk, I have to limp. Its really uncomfortable. Lying in bed, each time I move my foot im in pain. Looking at my foot there is no noticeable signs of damage.

I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced this. (If this doesnt clear up bu friday I shall go to the doctors as its starting to worry me.)
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 01:52   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My left foot

You've got foot AIDS.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 01:58   #3
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I noticed I had pain in my left trotter.
fixed...
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 02:17   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its a broken toe ffs

they break

then they heal.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 02:26   #5
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

i thought you were talking about the film.

you should be greatful that the rest of your body works
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 07:03   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
its a broken toe ffs

they break

then they heal.
If it was a broken toe it'd be the toe hurting whenever he put pressure on it, not the entire foot.

It sounds more like he's stretched one of his ligaments or just bruised the bone somehow.

Give it a few days, and see if it clears up (that's what you were going to do anyway).

You guys have it lucky with the NHS. In Jersey, if that happaned and I wanted to see a GP, it would cost me about £15 just for a regular appointment. It means I only ever go if I'm in proper agony
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 09:36   #7
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

From the short description you give, it sounds like something I've been having problems with. Do you get inflamation around the ankle? If so, then it sounds like what I had (have). It's really a bitch. Basically, I found out if I didn't use my foot, it only got worse. Walking etc made the stiffness go away, but after longer period of not moving, it was back.

It lasted about a week, then it just disappeared again. Ofcourse, that one week was while I was on a schooltrip Then it suddenly came back slighttly over a year ago, and I also got it in my elbows. I wasn't able to fully bend my arm, and I also started getting it in the fingers. So, I went to the hospital, was there for two days (not really, as I live right next to the hospital, so I went home during the night etc - they didn't really need me there), and got some medication. Since then it's been going on and off for me, I was ok from summer to a few months ago, when it suddenly started to return a bit in the elbow. However, I think the medication is keeping it in check, as it's nowhere as bad as it used to be.

So, I hope for you this isn't what you got, as it's really a bitch ;-)

Go for the broken toe explanation, even though that doesn't explain why it hurts in the morning. If anything, you should have less pain in the morning, as the toe has had the night to heal.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 09:36   #8
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When will you people learn to go see a GP?
GD is not to be considered the best place for medical advice.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 09:39   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
When will you people learn to go see a GP?
GD is not to be considered the best place for medical advice.
I dont want to waste our dear NHS unless really needed
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 09:41   #10
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I dont want to waste our dear NHS unless really needed
They appreciate the change from old women who have got a bit of a cough. Now actually getting an appointment in the middle of the daily rush is a problem.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 10:45   #11
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Try 3 or 4 neurophen* tablets on each occasion over a few days.

(*or any other sort of ibuprophen)

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 12:12   #12
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It sounds like a ligament or tendon tear to me. It could also be light nerve damage.

All of these things take a fair few days to heal so go easy on it for awhile or if it's still shite (or worse) tomorrow get down the GP. He'll probably just tell you to rest it anyway.

Take some pain killers if it's excessive but only if you can't cope as you may make the injury worse - the pain restricts you to what your body is capable of.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 12:52   #13
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Yep. Once my feet started aching from inside, like in the bones or something. I thought i had cancer or some shit like that, because it was a quite different pay from what you experience when you injure it.
It turns out it had something to do with my boots. And no, they where not too tight, it had something to do with a heel on that....

Ps. Have you noticed the number of this thread? 185000
its an omen
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:19   #14
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

you thought you had cancer, by an ache in your foot....?

mmm its happened to me before but turns out that i jus needed to click in back into place and it was sorted.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:23   #15
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

I have various lumps in varous places on my body, and get chest pains very now and then, and think OMG it`s cancer. You always think the worse, that`s why self diagnosis is such a bad thing to do.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:28   #16
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Ps. Have you noticed the number of this thread? 185000
its an omen
Seriously wtf?
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:42   #17
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Seriously wtf?
I was just wondering that
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:44   #18
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Seriously wtf?
Its a round number, dont you think it means something?

No?

oh well... im confused
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:44   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Phalon's reply is the most accurate pig, listen to him
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:46   #20
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
you thought you had cancer, by an ache in your foot....?

mmm its happened to me before but turns out that i jus needed to click in back into place and it was sorted.
its just that my friend had this weird pain on the feet and he had like 15 cancerous lumps and had to remove it all.....

and i was feeling sick, and not wanting to eat, just like a regular cancer victim
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 13:47   #21
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
It sounds like a ligament or tendon tear to me. It could also be light nerve damage.

All of these things take a fair few days to heal so go easy on it for awhile or if it's still shite (or worse) tomorrow get down the GP. He'll probably just tell you to rest it anyway.

Take some pain killers if it's excessive but only if you can't cope as you may make the injury worse - the pain restricts you to what your body is capable of.
ok will do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Phalon's reply is the most accurate pig, listen to him
I shall