User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Mar 2005, 02:30   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
dutch pa meet

I won't be the one organizing it, but who would actually be intrested to say, grab some beers somewhere and have some fun.

I know we have me, koen, silversmoke, xtrasyn and s/i who are dutch, but who else would be 'intrested'

(i wouldn't attend either btw, freaking nerds)

so?
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 02:33   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: dutch pa meet

Would your sister be there?
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 04:03   #3
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

PA, or GD meet?
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 08:03   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukePaul
PA, or GD meet?
It says PA in the title.
But I'd be there. If I'm in the Netherlands at that moment.
I doubt X can make it as he lives in Spain. But you never know èh.
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 08:11   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I might think about it.
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 08:47   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
I know we have me, koen, silversmoke, xtrasyn and s/i who are dutch
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 08:52   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

dont worry leshy, he clearly wasnt talking about the dutch people.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 09:03   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

We also have Scorpio (although not posting a lot on GD anymore), Flayer (belgian) and isn't Flavius living in Belgium at the moment?
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 09:26   #9
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i would attend if cool people would be there.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 09:30   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i would attend if cool people would be there.
i've heard you're dull as ****
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 09:35   #11
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
i've heard you're dull as ****
true.
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 10:15   #12
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

As said earlier I live 2500 kilometres down south, but there may be ´windows´ as I am flying over every now and then.

As of now I may have some time by the beginning of Juli.
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 10:40   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
As said earlier I live 2500 kilometres down south, but there may be ´windows´ as I am flying over every now and then.

As of now I may have some time by the beginning of Juli.
Wouldn't suit my agenda, as I'd be in Japan for the most of Juli.
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 14:27   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

scorpio is like near us so if koen or i (doubtful) would attend it would be likely that he is there

so s/i start organizing (or leshy)
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 14:48   #15
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

only if koens sisters are there, and scorpio the twat isnt.

(joking)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 14:51   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
scorpio is like near us so if koen or i (doubtful) would attend it would be likely that he is there

so s/i start organizing (or leshy)
WTF?!
Why me?

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't mind organising some stuff. But I'm the least qualified person for this. Firstly I don't have a clue what happens at these interweb meets. Nor is there much exciting to do here in the direct neighborhood. With the remote exception of "Toverland" perhaps, but I guess not many will be interested in that. I don't really have the room for a big BBQ or so either, against popular belief that we in Limburg all have a pasture behind our house with cows and sheep.
But I could take you lot to the Loco in Venlo if you'd like that, followed by a McDonalds and an evening at the Palladio in Helden. If you behave a few of you can even sleep over (great, my parents are going to love that). I'll invite my old schoolmates over too then.

But I'd rather just visit the meet then organise it.
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 14:55   #17
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Nor is there much exciting to do here in the direct neighborhood. With the remote exception of "Toverland" perhaps, but I guess not many will be interested in that.
i always wanted to see ' Toverland'.
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 16:10   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i always wanted to see ' Toverland'.
My lil' brother works there so perhaps we could tease him all day if we went there. Like, go in the same attraction he has to operate all day and laugh at him.
Thereby, in Toverland, if you've seen one attraction, you've seen 'em all they say.
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 17:17   #19
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

You are all more than welcome on my private beach. Book now, save hundreds!
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 13:16   #20
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

I don't really see myself going to a meet with silly dutch guys tbh
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 13:31   #21
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

The one at DefSam´s castle was golden though
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 13:46   #22
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
You are all more than welcome on my private beach. Book now, save hundreds!
Y'know, I'd be there if I hadn't reserved all my days off for my Japan trip.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 23:05   #23
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

someone called my name?

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote