User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:22   #1
BELIEVER18

Exclamation Jesus Christ was tortured and died because of you! Yes, you!

[edit by megla]
The host name is: AC9F17DD.ipt.aol.com
Need I say more...
[/edit by megla]

***You may want to copy and paste or print this page for later use in case it gets deleted or something.

Jesus Christ was tortured and died because of you! Yes, you!

The Bible says, "For ALL HAVE SINNED, and come short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23)

Let's see if you have ever "sinned." We will do so by looking briefly at the Ten Commandments. Have you ever told a lie? If you have, then you are a liar. Have you ever stolen something (value is irrelevant)? Then you are a thief. Jesus said if you look with lust, you have committed adultery in your heart. If you hate, then you have committed murder in your heart. Have you loved God above all else? Have you made a 'god' to suit yourself (having your own beliefs about God)? Have you used God's name to curse, kept the Sabbath holy, honored your parents, or been greedy? Judge yourself--have you broken the Ten Commandments? Knowing that God has seen your thought-life, and every deed done in darkness, will you be innocent or guilty on Judgment Day? You know you will be guilty. So, will you end up in heaven or hell? Don't look to God's "goodness" to save you from hell. If God is good, He will punish murderers, rapists, thieves and liars. He is so righteous, He will punish all sin.

The Bible also says, "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5 : 8 )

The only thing you can do to be saved from His wrath, is to repent (feel remorse or be sorry for sinning) and put your faith in the Savior, Jesus Christ. When He died on the Cross, He took the punishment for our sins. He stepped into the Courtroom and paid the fine for us. Then He rose from the dead, defeating death.

This passage explains how to be saved, "For if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

You can be saved right now and on your way to Heaven if you will open your heart to Jesus and pray the sinner's prayer out loud.

Sinner's Prayer

(Say out loud) "God, I know that I am a sinner. I believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins; I believe that He was raised from the dead. I here and now accept Him as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life."

If you prayed the prayer and meant it, God heard you and has come into you. He has saved you and has given you a new life, because you've been born again and your name is written in the lamb's book of life. You are now a born again believer and a Christian son or daughter of God and you will spend eternity in heaven. Welcome to the family of God.

I highly recommend the movie The Passion of the Christ. The most realistic depiction of Jesus of Nazareth EVER! The film is done tastefully and creatively but its realism is oftentimes horrifying because of the tortures Jesus endured. The purpose is to show the extent of the sacrifice willingly made by the Son of God. You'll be forever changed after watching this movie. You can click here to get it or go to bookschristian.com/refer/ThePassionoftheChrist/PRODUCT=134733

You can find other great Christian products at the links below.
click here or go to musichristian.com/refer/jesusislord/index.html
click here or go to bookschristian.com/refer/jesusislord/index.html

May the Lord's richest blessings of grace rest on You.

Last edited by meglamaniac; 17 Feb 2005 at 20:21.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:23   #2
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice
Re: Jesus Christ was tortured and died because of you! Yes, you!

*sigh*

I didn't ask him to.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:24   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

let's watch the mods reaction speed.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:24   #4
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I believe we had this exact same message a few days ago, including the counter link at the bottom.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:26   #5
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

No, it was a bit different. It was named "the benefit of being a christian" or something like that. A lot of other threads, such as "the benefits of being a satanist" or "hte benefit of being a moderator" soon followed.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:29   #6
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Would you like to know the benefits of being a Christian?
And...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...22&btnG=Search
He'll get his referer accounts deleted, I'm sure.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:29   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

he's either a genuine looney or a PR man for those profit making sites

observe
http://pirate.planetarion.com/search...earchid=145243
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:29   #8
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh yes, thats right. Although I think we can safely assume this is from the same people.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:30   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball

sir i take my hat off to your investigation skills
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:31   #10
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Hmm.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:32   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Hmm.
hmm indeed.

it makes you evangelical christiand look like lunatics, doesn't it.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:35   #12
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Who ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:36   #13
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Does the 18 stand for AH?
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:42   #14
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Charming, I didn't want that twat Gibson to make the f'kin film in the 1st place. I wanted Mad Max 4 but would be listen ? Would he bollocks.

I suppose thats MY fault as well

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:45   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

he's posted it on the alliance discussion forums as well...
lovely.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:51   #16
Yahwe
I am.

PA Discussion Forum was the first to close the thread, who'll be the first to delete?

place your bets.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:53   #17
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I deleted on AD

do i win?
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:53   #18
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

**** you.

**** your god.

**** your church.

**** your fat mother too.

Bloody intolerant christians.

:)
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:54   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Please, keep it! It's important to rember and celebrate our lord!*

*this might not be my real opinion
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:57   #20
All Systems Go

Where is his third post then? He did have posts but I assume that's gone down because of the other thred deletion.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:57   #21
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear! We`re being hit by religous loonies again.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:06   #22
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

Lunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
**** you.

**** your god.

**** your church.

**** your fat mother too.

Bloody intolerant christians.

Surely by implying that his opinion is worthless you yourself are being intolerant. By insulting him, you yourself are being intolerant.
Lunar_Lamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:12   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I deleted on AD

do i win?
yes

yes you do.

EDIT: "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." has prevented me from giving you your prize
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:14   #24
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

damnit, why did i waste my time reading this? I expected funny anti-christian sentiments. Oh well.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:14   #25
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

One person suffering for the deeds of another that happened more than 1972 years after his death is completely paradoxal.

Unless you watched that butterfly effect flic, but that's another thing.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:19   #26
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

Lunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of light

[quote=XeeThot]One person suffering for the deeds of another that happened more than 1972 years after his death is completely paradoxal.[quote]

Are you implying that to be a Christian is to suffer? A Christian would argue that Jesus is the one that suffered, and as such we are free from the suffering that sin condemns us to.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:20   #27
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Jesus Christ was tortured and died because of you! Yes, you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar_Lamp
Surely by implying that his opinion is worthless you yourself are being intolerant. By insulting him, you yourself are being intolerant.
That was part of the "joke", I assume. You know, called "sarcasm" or so...
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:21   #28
Yahwe
I am.

joshua bar joseph, who the greeks later named jesu was actually a rather nice chap. he was a tad exciteable i grant; and a little too, what i suppose nowadays would be called, 'anarchic'.
but he was a kind man despite this. if he had not had political ambition he might well have matured into a truly great man. but he did not know how to play the game and was too quick to anger.

the idea that he was the son of god would have provoked one of his rages. he was a reform rabbi of the best kind. i remember him fondly.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:23   #29
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahwe
the idea that he was the son of god would have provoked one of his rages
Despite the fact he claimed to be the son of God?
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:24   #30
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
One person suffering for the deeds of another that happened more than 1972 years after his death is completely paradoxal.

Are you implying that to be a Christian is to suffer? A Christian would argue that Jesus is the one that suffered, and as such we are free from the suffering that sin condemns us to.
dude.... It's not worth it. Been there, got the T shirt...

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:25   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Despite the fact he claimed to be the son of God?
he didn't.

but i have no wish to get in an argument. i am too lost in my memories right now.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:27   #32
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

Er, he actually explicitely claimed to be God. And with your nick, I'm surprised you didn't realise. When asked who he was, he replied "I AM" - and to those who think this was a zen-like response, he clearly understood the ramifications of such a claim, as did those around him who attempted to stone him to death for saying so.

[self edit: in the old testament, God refers to himself as "I AM"]
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:28   #33
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeeThot
I'm implying that Jesus suffering for the sins commited nowadays is a paradox.

Read, try to comprehend, rinse and repeat.

Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:29   #34
Yahwe
I am.

I am to.

i have no desire to upset you or your belief. please feel free to dismiss my memories. i will not argue facts nor logic with someone who has found a benefit to their life from a friend of mine who died. I only wish that more of my friends were remembered
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:31   #35
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

Why is it a paradox? Consider, if He was who he said he was, then surely as God he is quite able to die for the sins of those who have yet to live and sin. There would be no barries to God, existing outside time, doing this. For you to state that it is a paradox, you impose the limits on God of his being bound by time. A God bound by time is not God.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:32   #36
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:

You're a sharp one aren't you.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:37   #37
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Jesus != God.

If he and God where the one and the same, God would have split in two and by doing so he wouldn't be unique.

But by a rule I refrain from discussing religions and sports. Your belief is different from mine, I accept and respect that and would like you to accept that mine, by being different than yours, doesn't mean either of us is right or wrong.

Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:38   #38
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

It irks me, this 'its your fault' lark

It could not possibly be my fault, because at the tmie in question, I was getting drunk with santa and the devil, in tiffinys wine bar. And the tooth fairy can vouch me!!!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:40   #39
Yahwe
I am.

you've never been to a wine bar in your life
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:43   #40
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
you've never been to a wine bar in your life

Nor has santa tbqh.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:43   #41
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

XeeThot, I respect your opinion, and your right to voice your opinion. I did not intend to appear to do otherwise. As you believe I am wrong, I believe you are wrong.

As a final segue though, in response to:

Quote:
If he and God where the one and the same, God would have split in two and by doing so he wouldn't be unique.
The bible (unsurprisingly) addresses this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bible: John Chapter 1
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.

3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

6There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John. 7He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe. 8He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light. 9The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.

10He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God– 13children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, “This was he of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’ ” 16From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. 17For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:44   #42
Yahwe
I am.

i never liked john, which is odd because i usually get on with gay men
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:45   #43
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i never liked john, which is odd because i usually get it on with gay men
Fixed cause I'm in a really lame mood. Sorry
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:48   #44
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

hahahahahahahahah so, If I read well, you are implying yahwe is gay ? LOL
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:51   #45
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
hahahahahahahahah so, If I read well, you are implying yahwe is gay ? LOL

hahahaha (etc) so, if I read well, you are implying you read my post seriously?

LOL

etc.

[EDIT] and atleast he giggled [/EDIT]
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 21:00   #46
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
XeeThot, I respect your opinion, and your right to voice your opinion. I did not intend to appear to do otherwise. As you believe I am wrong, I believe you are wrong.

As a final segue though, in response to:

The bible (unsurprisingly addresses this issue).
As I see it, on the last lines it states what I have said. Jesus isn't God. He is the carrier of his 'light' or even of his wisdom. But not God himself.

Quote:
No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.
And, no. I don't beleave you are wrong. I beleave that for you (and a lot of other people) that is the truth, but just because I ain't a Christian and we don't share the same religious beliefs, I won't say that you are wrong. Because that there isn't really a right on faith but the faith itself.

You have faith in your religion and it's holy sacraments and holy books. For me that is great and I won't say that your faith is wrong or that mine is the right one. It'l like football there are people that beleave on (or have faith that) their team and that for them it is the best one around, while others beleave that another team is the best one around. All I'm saying is that I cannot say that what moves your faith is wrong or false or anything else, exept that I accept and respect your beliefs and your faith. Please allow me to ask you to do the same to me.

Unread 17 Feb 2005, 21:14   #47
queball
Ball

Quote:
I accept and respect your beliefs and your faith. Please allow me to ask you to do the same to me.
Do you accept his beliefs in historical events in the Bible, such as Jesus claiming to be god? Or is that true for him and not for others?
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 21:16   #48
Yahwe
I am.

he didn't.
the bible touches on historical truth a lot, but it is historical truth written for a particular political aim
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 22:51   #49
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Where the fk do these people come from, and why do they choose GD?
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 23:00   #50
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Listen, I wasn't even in the Middle East when all this palaver was going on, so don't try and pin this me, copper...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote