User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 20:51   #1
Velta
Amazing

Velta is an unknown quantity at this point
Glx

Our achievements:

Only clan to provide every member with a bouncer. Thus 50+ on private server at all times. Of which 5 were not tagged [off].
Only clan to have a HC member spying against us.
Only clan to loose to BlueTuba in a PA round.
Only clan to have the financial backing similiar to that of a professional e-Sports team such as SK.
Only clan to have a car named after us.
Only clan to have a technician as good as me.

And you say we were shit?

**** you.
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 20:52   #2
Velta
Amazing

Re: Glx

P.S. I can't help but notice the "MEMBERS ONLINE" block has gone from the forum.

I wonder why????
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 20:58   #3
Velta
Amazing

P.P.S Hicks still remains the biggest wanker in PA history
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 07:23   #4
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

i have the GLI

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 09:06   #5
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

lol Well finally sumone who isnt afraid to say how he feels.. played mate. its nice to hear sumone yelling at core players for once who think there 'it' atm. I am in ROCK and even though its bin going since round 3, allied with great alliances like Xanadu and its also bin a top contender for a top 10 spot for many rounds ppl still dont pay it any respect what so ever.. the same as urs. And these comments come from the so called 'elite' players of today.. basically ones that have taken over due to the fact the very old core players from rounds 1-7 have left. I beleive theres a thread on this.. but anyway well said mate lol

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 12:31   #6
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velta
Most likely true. Other alliances have techies who are better. We got _are_. _are_ > you.

Hi, btw.
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 13:17   #7
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukePaul
Most likely true. Other alliances have techies who are better. We got _are_. _are_ > you.

Hi, btw.
1up's got the worst techie (not mazz ofc).
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 17:04   #8
Velta
Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukePaul

Hi, btw.
Sorry, big mistake in my post there, _are_ is a god without a doubt.
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 21:40   #9
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Eww who was the HC spy and who was he spying for?
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 02:20   #10
Velta
Amazing

Me. Fury
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 02:47   #11
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Hardly.
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 12:59   #12
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

He think he's special, don't destroy it even further for him :P
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 13:38   #13
Velta
Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Hardly.
How very informative. Care to elaborate?
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 14:29   #14
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Eww who was the HC spy and who was he spying for?
His name began with K (i think) and he posted on here that he died. He was also HC and used to tell me lots of stuff that i used to pass onto Vaio.
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 18:31   #15
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
G-II had Jenny back in r3..... spy at hc level....

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 7 Feb 2005, 13:11   #16
Velta
Amazing

Ok, well following Madina's post..

The only alliance to have T WO HC spying against us
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 13:26   #17
DukePaul
Retired VGN

Quote:
Me. Fury
Do this mean you were also spying when you were in BD?
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 14:14   #18
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

velta only posts here when he's drunk
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 14:30   #19
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
No.
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 17:06   #20
DukePaul
Retired VGN

He rarely drinks then.
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 18:39   #21
Game'

Game' is on a distinguished road

Hes only 14 what do you expect
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 18:58   #22
DukePaul
Retired VGN

he was 14 3 years ago aswell...
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 02:00   #23
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

• Only clan to provide every member with a bouncer. Thus 50+ on private server at all times. - Seriously ? A whole 50 online at once ? That's a pretty active alliance you had there.
  • Only clan to have a HC member spying against us. - Urrm no, I can think of about a hundred off the top of my head. ITK.
  • Only clan to loose to BlueTuba in a PA round. - Xanadu, NoS, Cell.
  • Only clan to have the financial backing similiar to that of a professional e-Sports team such as SK. - Lot of good it did you, goes to prove you can't buy success. All it got you was laughed at for that pathetic recruitment banner.
  • Only clan to have a car named after us. - Eclipse ?
  • Only clan to have a technician as good as me. - Without knowing anything about you I'm sure Elysium and several others had far better, well at least ones capable of not being boring trolls.
  • And you say we were shit? - I don't think anyone went that far, shit would be reserved for alliances like ViruS GLX were a third rate alliance barely worthy of a mention in Planetarion history.

I don't actually remember who you are but I'm glad I belittled you enough that you still think about me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited by Hicks; 8 Feb 2005 at 02:17.
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 03:32   #24
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Chris just owned George
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 05:11   #25
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This thread is dire.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 06:05   #26
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

the fruits of boredom in these in-between rounds of Pa life

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 13:22   #27
Velta
Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
This thread is dire.
Dire? How can you even use the word? You spend countless hours writing bullshit History about your beloved alliances for the 'entertainment' of others, completely failing to realise that nobody really cares and the only person that ever really reads them is YOU.

You are so far from the point of life that you don't even deserve to use the word DIRE.

Last edited by Velta; 10 Mar 2005 at 13:27.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 13:23   #28
Velta
Amazing

Quote:
I don't actually remember who you are but I'm glad I belittled you enough that you still think about me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yes cause me posting once on here about a vivid memory I have of you being the biggest asshole in Planetarion obviously means I still think about you
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 13:24   #29
Velta
Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game'
Hes only 14 what do you expect
I remember you from i8/i9, your an arrogant asshole. Go and win another PA round & Get out of this thread, nerd.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 13:25   #30
Velta
Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought FTW
Chris just owned George
Can't believe you still bother with this shit as well
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 14:09   #31
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Multi-posting is a serious offence dude, as is bumping threads and flaming . Naughty boy!
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 14:46   #32
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

damn valta is aggresive

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 17:00   #33
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Actually, Zhil's 'crap' were quite interesting to read. Personally, I find reading/writing as an equal source of creative entertainment as anything else.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 17:04   #34
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I enjoyed the Wrath thread, since I was a total nub in rounds 3-6
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 17:27   #35
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Our achievements:

Only clan to provide every member with a bouncer. Thus 50+ on private server at all times. Of which 5 were not tagged [off].
Only clan to have the financial backing similiar to that of a professional e-Sports team such as SK.

**** you.
What a joke
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:10   #36
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Yes cause me posting once on here about a vivid memory I have of you being the biggest asshole in Planetarion obviously means I still think about you
It must be nice not to matter.
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 19:18   #37
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm in two minds whether to close this thread.

On the one hand, so many rules are broken it's untrue YET there's some magnificent slagging off going on that hasn't really boiled over as yet and quite honestly, it amuses me.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 23:06   #38
`Vegeta
GLXer

`Vegeta is infamous around these parts`Vegeta is infamous around these parts
Hm

This just might be me, but isnt Glx suppose to be capitalized all the way through??
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 23:31   #39
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

i remember logging onto their server asking for defence for a galmate (shakez) which wasnt even GLX...think i saw about 20 friendly fleets (r6)

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 23:41   #40
`Vegeta
GLXer

`Vegeta is infamous around these parts`Vegeta is infamous around these parts

ooo... hope that wasnt me that had that defense running..
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 21:21   #41
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

GLX sucked major soggy balls.
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 00:47   #42
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Quote:
You got Intel or ATI paying you tones of dollars or salaries of 1500 euro/per month for players?

You made yourself a fool comparing tick game noobies with E-sports Pros
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 01:06   #43
DukePaul
Retired VGN

Nothing new with Velta being noob. It's his style, or rather the lack thereof.
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 16:18   #44
[ETY]Mike

[ETY]Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Our achievements:

**** you.

I say you were shit
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 16:41   #45
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

I would be more diplomatic about it

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 00:19   #46
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ETY]Mike
I say you were shit
MIKEY MIKEY MIKEY !!!!

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 01:15   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ok i was wrong

this thread was ****ing drivel.

one padlock coming up