User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:15   #1
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Synthetic_Sid ruined my life

As I'm bored, and so many of you seem so obsessed and embittered by his alliance(s), his success, track record, and indeed have a fair amount of general dislike for the guy I thought i'd put all the crap into one thread to save me the moderating.

So if Synthetic_Sid ruined your life (for whatever reason), kindly post below, stating reasons why, save me the effort, and i'll lock it in about a week or something.

Or indeed if you got over the suffering and came out the other side a better PA player, then help your fellow users get over their pain.

I'm kind of stunned at how so many people can have so much spite for one person in an online game, so there's a bit of personal interest in here really.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:19   #2
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of
Re: Synthetic_Sid ruined my life

Sid ruined my life.....

More so than most people have claim to infact.

If i hadnt landed in a random gal with him in Round 1, id have not wasted like 5 years of my life.

Pity me
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:20   #3
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

He has managed to run a very efficient alliance, and makes a mockery of us others Normally, I'd have nothing against talent (and neither do I here), but he happens to be on the "other side", so I guess I dislike him. I also have this inbuilt dislike of Fury/Legion, due to being bashed too many times as a noob ;-)

Yes, I'm bored too
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:21   #4
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Damn it Tis you beat me to it.

Synthetic Sid ruined my life. More than any one person except my first girlfriend... if I hadn't landed in a cluster with him round 1, I'd not have wasted like 5 years of my life.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:22   #5
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Synthetic Sid ruined my life.. If I hadnt become MO in his alliance, I would have been in school now. Instead I spent my nights and days saving his peons, and quit school two weeks ago :|

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:26   #6
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Synthetic Sid ruined my life...If he hadn't created 1up, I'd still be retired from PA and doing productive things again :/

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:29   #7
Cayl

(btw Lokken, you knew that all of 1up would post in here, right?)
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:31   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

get out of my thread you bum lickers
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:35   #9
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
get out of my thread you bum lickers
But I like it here :|

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:35   #10
Cayl

You should retitle it "Synthetic Sid ruined my life and I am not in 1up or a former member of Fury"
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:36   #11
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Edit "or Wrath"

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:44   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

"or Lok uses the delete function while 1up hijack his thread"
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 05:25   #13
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point

Synthetic Sid ruined my life...because he attacked me :P
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 05:41   #14
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Sythetic_Sid ruined my life.
If it wasn't for him, I would still be in love with my H.S sweetheart. Also, my parents would not have kicked me out.
In addition (2004 update) I wouldn't have gained 30 pounds, and gotten what appears to be a receeding hairline if 1up wasn't created. other people who hate him, join me. No, not an alliance to take him down. Join me in a big circle, and we can all do a group hug. I need it.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 06:54   #15
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Sid ruined my life.. he abused me as a young lad. Not that he was the only one to do so though
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 07:32   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Sid led Fury, the alliance that made me want to play on and kill, crush and destroy. Although we where oftenly on the wrong end of the rope, without Fury this game wouldn't have hooked me into it like it did back in the days. I don't think Sid ruined my life but he certainly gave me a damn good reason to keep on playing untill Fury (and Xanadu) left the game.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 08:27   #17
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

heh well done Lokken, for creating your first PR thread as a mod :-)

somehow Sid ruined my life aswell cause it's his fault Tis is around ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 09:11   #18
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Sid ruined my life because i wanted to retire and he started 1up in round 11. after i heard that it was a must for me to join that alliance because i knew in advance that it will be great fun. never knew we would be successful, only knew it would be dedication.

i hate him because i was going to retire - and now i spent my rare time even to send out as much fleets as possible.

and ive to deal with jerome
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 09:26   #19
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I didn't realise how sad some 1up members are :|

dropping out of school, putting on 30 pounds... jesus lads, its just a game!
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 09:59   #20
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
... jesus lads, its just a game!
Definately not 1up material :P

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 11:11   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

at last, some proper hate as opposed to 1up members doing each other up the arse

KUTGW!
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 11:14   #22
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i hate sid because he kept me in this game..ive put in countless hours attacking his minions and as a result i shall probably become a insomniac

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 12:54   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Definately not 1up material :P
well duh, he calls himself a fish, how can that ever be 1up material

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 13:04   #24
Stals
Retired

Stals is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Synthetic Sid ruined my life.. If I hadnt become MO in his alliance, I would have been in school now. Instead I spent my nights and days saving his peons, and quit school two weeks ago :|
is this a old post (hmm, no) u never MO at nights anyways LIAR!
R5 Legion member
R6 Legion BC
R7 Legion BC
WC2 TiG's Terriffic Tribe (winner galaxy!)
R8 Plush member
R9 ToT/LCH BC
R9.5 LDK Scanner
R10 Đragons BC
R10.5 Didn't play
R11 1uP (winner galaxy!)
R12 1uP MO (winner galaxy!)
R13 Not playing
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 13:06   #25
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stals
By "becoming MO", read "thought I had a half decent chance of top 10 until I got wtfpwned"

/me fluffle TheRodent <3

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 13:17   #26
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Syn_Sid has not in any way ruined my life, but made it more fun, as I was "allowed" to use his nick
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 15:30   #27
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stals
Ask any member who's been MOing every night the past week :|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzelaar
By "becoming MO", read "thought I had a half decent chance of top 10 until I got wtfpwned"

/me fluffle TheRodent <3
JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED! SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN!

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 15:51   #28
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Ask any member who's been MOing every night the past week :|

jester ?

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 16:58   #29
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sid ruined my university course when he told me to lead Wrath and make sure it was successful. I couldn't fail him, and ever since I've been unable to break the leash he holds upon me. Many of you should hate me for phoning him up for r9 and getting him to play and thus keeping him in Planetarion

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 17:00   #30
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

lokken: you like watching us go at it hard though
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 18:07   #31
Bode
Unknown

Bode can only hope to improve

Sid ruined my life. I was happy being a normal planetarion player, then I joined 1up and things went downhill frim there. My wife left me because I spent all of my time playing PA, my boss fired me for playing PA at work. I got behind on my bills because I was playing PA, my house was taken from me, my computer was taken from me for payment to the loan shark that I was getting cash from to keep my high speed internet connection going. I was forced to play PA from the local library, until they kicked me out for yelling 'MY GALAXY'S UNDER ATTACK' at random times during the day. Then things got worse. I have been a roaming nomad, getting my PA fix however I can. I had to resort to breaking in to houses with high speed internet to get online. I am at a local school right now posting this. If I hadn't joined Sid and 1up. My life would be a lot better.....but my planet kicks ass!!
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 19:08   #32
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

If this was in American you'd all be millionaires from sueing Sid now
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 19:13   #33
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
If this was in American you'd all be millionaires from sueing Sid now
And who's gonna pay them? Or are those millions consisting m/c/e?

I hate sid for organising 1UP so tightly that LCH are "forced" (heh) to roid ND to get roids, taking my gal down in the process
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 20:48   #34
Legion

Legion is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll tell you how Synny_Sid wasted 2 Minutes of my life. Reading this stupid thread. Get a life people...
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 21:06   #35
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

3 minutes actually, u posted in it too
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 21:24   #36
Legion

Legion is an unknown quantity at this point

lmao
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 21:34   #37
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Synthetic Sid ruined my life by advising me to go xan
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 22:02   #38
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Synthetic Sid ruined my life by advising me to go xan
I refuse to believe he adviced anyone to go Xan :xmas:

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 23:56   #39
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

noone except 1up seems to hate or feel anything bout the guy it seems
who is he anyway?

terribly abused thread sadly:/
could ve been fun if 1up hadnt decided to post the same msg in 30 different variations:/
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 00:48   #40
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

hard to blame them, they all want to be like me
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 00:51   #41
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

he stole my pie tbfh
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 01:15   #42
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Synthetic_Sid ruined my life by having to read this crap by lokken
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 01:41   #43
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm waiting for Sid's post on how Sid ruined his life :-/
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 01:53   #44
lokken
BlueTuba

Occaisonally, moderators have to do the right thing, and close their own shit threads.

I'm off to cry myself to sleep for failing.

No, really.