User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:36   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
HR -the new n00bs

HR has been trying to post fake defence-calls to NewDawns defence bot, NADS.
SethMace and two others had even put up a channel on HR-irc to direct the effort.
However, they never paid any attention to someone joining their channel.
That resultet in this log:

http://www.fxmy.co.uk/nastyvincere.log

<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:42   #2
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
Re: HR -the new n00bs

Bless

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:43   #3
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:43   #4
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Whats funny is we did 3 fake defence calls which were CLEARLY fake.

Yet ND tried it the night before (many, many times), while they were waving HR with 2 other alliances because ND arent able to manage it alone?

The difference between HR & ND, is HR dont need to use such tactics to ensure attack success, like sending ingame fake pull messages (which ND did).

I said to you guys what goes around comes around, the Fake defence calls werent something we based the success of our attacks around, unlike the other dirty tactics which you did Sunday night.
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:47   #5
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

HR are fluffy

SteInMetz is sexier though.
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:49   #6
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Aslong as SethMace didnt invite you into the channel, like i did in Dragon IRC

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:49   #7
flikman
Idiot

flikman can only hope to improve

If you don't need to why did you ?

Surely its more fun if ND attack you with other alliances, then you get more owned..
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:50   #8
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Whats funny is we did 3 fake defence calls which were CLEARLY fake.

Yet ND tried it the night before (many, many times), while they were waving HR with 2 other alliances because ND arent able to manage it alone?

The difference between HR & ND, is HR dont need to use such tactics to ensure attack success, like sending ingame fake pull messages (which ND did).

I said to you guys what goes around comes around, the Fake defence calls werent something we based the success of our attacks around, unlike the other dirty tactics which you did Sunday night.
Trying to take the moral highground after this stunt is rather silly. That's a tip free of charge.

No alliance honestly does a concentrated effort for 'dirty tricks' and no alliance relies on them to bring success of attacks.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:50   #9
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

i don't recall us sending any fake recall messages

i do recall exiling a HR member from our gal cos he told us he was only there to spy...
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:54   #10
Shaithess

I've had several fake recall messages from HR, if that helps?

Still a genuine tactic though, anyone who falls for those things is teh silleh
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:54   #11
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

ND planets sending fakerecall messages to our players and fake def calls to our bots has happened a lot. We just dont feel the need the whine on AD.

Though when you cant win ingame, i guess the next step is to try and win some support on the forums right ND?

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:55   #12
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Trying to take the moral highground after this stunt is rather silly. That's a tip free of charge.

No alliance honestly does a concentrated effort for 'dirty tricks' and no alliance relies on them to bring success of attacks.
Im not trying to take the moral high ground, im saying it as it is. It was a busy night and we certainly didnt care if the trick worked or not, it was a simple cheesy gimmick.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:00   #13
Shaithess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
ND planets sending fakerecall messages to our players and fake def calls to our bots has happened a lot. We just dont feel the need the whine on AD.

Though when you cant win ingame, i guess the next step is to try and win some support on the forums right ND?
Actually, I haven't seen any examples of ND bitching. I'm genuinely enjoying this little war we have going, if we lose, so be it

The original post was just a humorous failure on the part of HR. Random laughing at teh other side for being n00bs makes the game fun! Hardly seems like much bitching* to me...

*Whining apparently. Zo0f you pedantic ****

Last edited by Shaithess; 2 Nov 2004 at 19:10.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:07   #14
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I dont know of any ND members making fake def calls either... though of course i'm not HC.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:08   #15
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
Aslong as SethMace didnt invite you into the channel, like i did in Dragon IRC
This channel was wide open, so I didnt need an invitation

But its not open today: #nasty can't join channel (invite only)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:10   #16
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

* Now talking in #nasty
* Sethy|Busy sets mode: -i
-------------------
Just for you zhukov
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:11   #17
Shaithess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
I dont know of any ND members making fake def calls either... though of course i'm not HC.

I have to admit it, but we did.

I think it started as a joke though, but we were bored and a bit exhausted from all the private chan sex0r so tried something slightly less strenuous
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:13   #18
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

ok, HR fleets have been inbound to ND planets for the better part of 3 weeks now non stop. (probably longer, but more of a concentration in the last 3 weeks) There have been A NUMBER of occasions where the attacker sent the defending planets fake recall messages. I agree that it's a valid tactic, thus, we haven't whined about it. I ALSO believe sending fake defense calls is a valid tactic as not only does it make the opponents DC's work harder, makes it so if they aren't "on their toes" they burn fleets. This is a war game, that's how you play. What's funny, is that a FEW of our fake Def calls actually saw HR fleets defending them.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:18   #19
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
ok, HR fleets have been inbound to ND planets for the better part of 3 weeks now non stop. (probably longer, but more of a concentration in the last 3 weeks)
3 week non-stop, damn thats news to me!

Quote:
There have been A NUMBER of occasions where the attacker sent the defending planets fake recall messages.
By "NUMBER" you must mean 0? Either way its News to me again!

Quote:
I agree that it's a valid tactic, thus, we haven't whined about it.
If you check out who posted this thread, you can blame any attempt at whining (no matter how much it is tinted with humour) at your own house.

Quote:
I ALSO believe sending fake defense calls is a valid tactic as not only does it make the opponents DC's work harder, makes it so if they aren't "on their toes" they burn fleets. This is a war game, that's how you play. What's funny, is that a FEW of our fake Def calls actually saw HR fleets defending them.
See, we own ND incomings even if its fake!;P
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:21   #20
Shaithess

Quote:
3 week non-stop, damn thats news to me!

By "NUMBER" you must mean 0? Either way its News to me again!

If you check out who posted this thread, you can blame any attempt at whining (no matter how much it is tinted with humour) at your own house.

1) We've been hit by HR co-ords constantly. Maybe not a concentrated or intended effort, but we have. NDers have also hit HR, maybe not intentionally or whatever, but we have. Giving priority to irritating you over irritating anyone else ofc

2) Nope, 'strue. I've received plenty myself,and I'm just a n00b.

3) Zhukov didn't whine. If he did, I'll spank 'im.

4) So true
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:23   #21
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

the round isn't running for 3 weeks so have no idea why ppl would think that in first place
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:24   #22
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithess
1) We've been hit by HR co-ords constantly. Maybe not a concentrated or intended effort, but we have. NDers have also hit HR, maybe not intentionally or whatever, but we have. Giving priority to irritating you over irritating anyone else ofc

2) Nope, 'strue. I've received plenty myself,and I'm just a n00b.

3) Zhukov didn't whine. If he did, I'll spank 'im.

4) So true
1) you guys must have just been born sexeh targets;P But no seriously, as i know who HR has targetted, i can tell you ND has not been constantly hit.

2) Tell me coords over IRC and ill investigate these "rogue" HRers;P

3) I said attempt at whine, if any1 was at all whining about the situation
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:29   #23
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Ok..
To clear this matter up..
I admit that it has been coming fake defcalls, and even fake recall msgs from NewDawn to Howling Rain.
But, all those has been done without knowledge of the HC's, and i even admit that its a valid tactic, and i say good job to those who started it, as this is a war game, nothing should be held back, aslong as it doesnt involve cheating or illegal actions.

And also, we have no idea what other alliances intentions are, we got our own alliance to take care of, and i must say we do it good.. Atleast in our opinions.

SteInMetz
NewDawn HC

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:30   #24
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

/me sighs

lil children
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:30   #25
Neferti
part time ghost

as a DC and as a planet who HR like to attack, i've noticed a concentration in HR incs for maybe the last week... CERTAINLY not 3 weeks! hehe
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:32   #26
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Seth, I respect you, and your alliance, and at no time have I accused you of whining, I simply stated that ND hasn't whined about fake recall messages. When I say "a number" I think you know what I mean, your more intelligent then that. As for your fleets not targetting ND....whatever....either you have no control overyour members, or your making an attempt at propaganda. In either case, the fleets are still attacking ND planets.

I want to point out here that ND didn't create this thread. This is a war game, we will continue to attack/defend, just like any other alliance. If you have a problem with ND, do something about it with your fleets, we certainly won't take part in a posting war. ND will say no more about this
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:35   #27
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Quote:
Seth, I respect you, and your alliance, and at no time have I accused you of whining, I simply stated that ND hasn't whined about fake recall messages. When I say "a number" I think you know what I mean, your more intelligent then that. As for your fleets not targetting ND....whatever....either you have no control overyour members, or your making an attempt at propaganda. In either case, the fleets are still attacking ND planets.
I meant over 3 weeks m8, we've switched targetted based on various universe stats but yes, HR are targettin ND now but ive not said otherwise to anyone.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:43   #28
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

well the my bad as far as how long the incoming has been happening, as I look at the calendar, we began on the 13th I believe...we have seen HR incoming from the following weekend on, certainly more concentrated in the last 7-10 days, but my apologies for the actual number of days involved.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:53   #29
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:

Well I have to admit, I'd be quite pleased if you continued to own all the fakes you can :P
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:56   #30
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Quote:
Well I have to admit, I'd be quite pleased if you continued to own all the fakes you can :P
Hehe aye, well theres 2 sides to every coin. As we've had an NDer send us defence instead of clicking attack:P That was a one off thing tho hehe:E
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 20:00   #31
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hehe aye, well theres 2 sides to every coin. As we've had an NDer send us defence instead of clicking attack:P That was a one off thing tho hehe:E
You know that was me
I never liked attacking its so.... violent
let's all gather strawberries and sit in a circle telling naughty stories
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 20:09   #32
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

The difference between ND and HR, is that we in ND do fake def-calls for the fun of it. It wasnt ordered by the HC, neither was a HC involved in directing it.
We think of faking def-calls as another way to amuse ourself, just like leghump0ring or having fun with our bot.
HR on the other hand, has a HC directing it, but even then can't do it properly!

ND > HR
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 20:11   #33
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Its clearly not the coolest way of playing, but neither side is innocent.

I'm not familiar with any ND'ers sending fake recall messages, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Surely Seth, you can agree that just because you personally don't know about any HR sending fake recall messages, that is far from a guarantee that HR hasn't sent any. I've received three myself.

I don't care if you hate on certain ND'ers for being cheap, just dont pull the cute innocent schoolgirl act or you're likely to get jumped by some paedo like zo0f.

edit: at least we dont poach members.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 20:20   #34
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

This thread is absolutely fantastic, love every post of it.

This war between ND and HR is very close, and could very well go on til the end of the round, following on from last round. May the best side win, sticking to the rules of course, the moral rules, well, maybe not. Neither side is innocent, and both sides are evenly matched, and should be enjoying this immensely.

Whats the next sneaky trick to be used?
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 20:26   #35
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Here's my next move.

Take a banana, pull the peel off, remove the actual banana, fill the peel up with applesauce, and then staple the peel back together!

Oh man! That will be great! They'll be all like "applesauce?" And I'd be all like "oh man!"
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 20:38   #36
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
The difference between ND and HR, is that we in ND do fake def-calls for the fun of it. It wasnt ordered by the HC, neither was a HC involved in directing it.
We think of faking def-calls as another way to amuse ourself, just like leghump0ring or having fun with our bot.
HR on the other hand, has a HC directing it, but even then can't do it properly!

ND > HR
You should be banned from postin cos your not helpin any1 imo.

Ive already stated it was clearly not a serious tactic by us and was only done in response to NDs use of it. It was not HC ordered and i certainly was not bothered about how well it went, for the simple fact there was more important things to be getting on with.

Like watching a film after attack prep;P

But you are the biggest hypocrite to post on this thread zhukov and your flames are so blatent in this manor that i dont know how ur HC havent clipped your ear.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 20:42   #37
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

In fairness, I think Zhukov is having a laugh at HR's expense. There is no reason ND HC should not be pleased with that? Or have I missed the point?
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 20:44   #38
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Agreed fish. I think its hilarious that anyone in any position of authority is seemingly so worked up, especially in a public setting, about something so trivial.

I guess thats a difference.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 20:51   #39
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
You should be banned from postin cos your not helpin any1 imo.

Ive already stated it was clearly not a serious tactic by us and was only done in response to NDs use of it. It was not HC ordered and i certainly was not bothered about how well it went, for the simple fact there was more important things to be getting on with.

Like watching a film after attack prep;P

But you are the biggest hypocrite to post on this thread zhukov and your flames are so blatent in this manor that i dont know how ur HC havent clipped your ear.
[00:47] <Sethy|Busy> you guys gonna be ready to do fake calls in 20mins?

LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 20:53   #40
The_Fish
ND

[19:51] <[ND]Barrow> Liar, liar, pants of fire?
[19:51] <[ND]Barrow> ffs
[19:51] <[ND]Barrow> its pants on fire
[19:51] <[ND]Barrow> who the **** wears pants made out of fire
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 21:00   #41
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Barrow: SethMace ?
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 21:03   #42
The_Fish
ND

nice edit Zhuk
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 21:10   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ewwwww you had zhukov in your irc channel?

PS All's fair in love and war.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 21:18   #44
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Maybe its just me and HR HC who wouldnt allow such topics, i suppose thats a flaw of trying to keep yourself to yourself? People post and make comments aimed at HR, yet the very fact that they are having to post on ADs to get some kind of upper hand, seems the biggest n00bish tactic of them all to me?

We just try and let our actions do the talking ingame, anything else is certainly just trivial, yet its happened here on this thread.

I certainly aint worked up either barrow, as ive never cared what non-HRers think, aslong as our members are ok then theres no problem. I just enjoy repling to comments aimed at HR, especially those that try to publically damage us.

But if ND HC thing this thread is only but a "joke", when taking into consideration the conflict both our alliances are involved in currently, then i think you are naive to assume nothing but innocent jest was implied by zhukov. However you are replying with as much sincerity as myself;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow
I think its hilarious that anyone in any position of authority is seemingly so worked up, especially in a public setting, about something so trivial.
Then;
Quote:
edit: at least we dont poach members.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 21:27   #45
The_Fish
ND

Just to point out: Barrow has no authority in ND. He is not HC. He is, however, quite fluffy.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 21:41   #46
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

'new'?

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 22:39   #47
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
...SethMace and two others had even put up a channel on HR-irc to direct the effort...

yeah cuz we really have nothing better to do with our time

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 23:11   #48
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Mek - um, its true. Seth agrees that its true.

SethMace, two things. One, as fish stated, I'm not in any position of authority with ND this round. Two, 'poaching' members is quite more significant than something as friviolous as fake mails.
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 00:09   #49
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

mmm, very interesting how an ND asked 1up to help send fake calls to HR's defbot

Edit: That happened days ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 00:11   #50
Shaithess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Mek - um, its true. Seth agrees that its true.

SethMace, two things. One, as fish stated, I'm not in any position of authority with ND this round. Two, 'poaching' members is quite more significant than something as friviolous as fake mails.

I poached Almeida for ND last round.

Was that naughty of me?

*slaps wrist*