User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Oct 2004, 08:38   #1
Smokster

Smokster is an unknown quantity at this point
Rnd 1 FIGHT

LCH vs 1up im hearing rumors can anyone confirm this LCH seems to have lost alittle bit of roids and is 1up getting any help ? someone in the right position answer this questions no trolls just yelling stupid stuff plz kthx
Smokster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 08:51   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Rnd 1 FIGHT

(08:32:24) * Now talking in #public
(08:32:24) * Topic is 'Defcalls pm Mario || 1up are at war with LCH. 1up members may NOT defend LCH ingalaxy if they aren't under attack themselves. So if there's LCH in 1up galaxies you want to hit ....'

"Rumours"?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 09:05   #3
Smokster

Smokster is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice bravo 1up own them King Makers =)
Smokster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 09:24   #4
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I have a lot of respect for 1up, and I'm willing to offer my help to them should they need it, I'm sure any extra attack fleets on LCH are welcome

Good Luck 1up
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 09:29   #5
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

what`s significant is, what will MISTU`s stance be on this. We all know what side of the fence HR will be leaning towards.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 09:30   #6
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I'd just like to say, that my statement is no way an indication of what ND will do. Personally though, I would like to help 1up, its a bold move to be alone against an alliance with 36 more members.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 10:12   #7
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Woo, some action ahead…..jipeeeee

And The-Fish, stay out or you might burn your self.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 10:16   #8
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

1up cant take on LCH all alone? So who is gonne support 1up? Will LCH get som help from the other allys? WHAT will become of the Universe, ahhhhh!

I see the Universe split up now.... wonder whose gonne take witch side, if they are gonne stand alone and so on. Starting flaming then gaming

I dont have LCH dudes in my gal, only 1up dudes and they 0wn I lend my support to them, after all in gal help and so on. I only speak for myself here now and not the entire ND ally.

Ether way, if its fo real 1up have declared war on LCH i wish both sides good luck.
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 10:35   #9
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

A big No No,1!up are against blocking (they were the ones introducing it last round) So if LCH stays alone so will 1up.

At least is that my conclusion from reading these forums..?
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 10:55   #10
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Id also like to add well played to 1up. This round you are proving you are among the elite by showing no fear as you hit in the weight division above you. With this type of PR you will have every alliance asking you if u need help soon lol. Pld
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 11:22   #11
StDomingo

StDomingo is an unknown quantity at this point

Who said they were alone in this?
StDomingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 11:56   #12
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
what`s significant is, what will MISTU`s stance be on this. We all know what side of the fence HR will be leaning towards.
heh, this morning has shown what side of the fence mistu decided to fall to

And Smokers, this has nothing to do with 1up being so brave to be the king makers ... They got owned in roids last night and their normal reaction now is to declare a war on those that declared a war on them. This is regular warfaring, nothing different.

gl to the parties involved and let's swap some roids

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 12:04   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Id also like to add well played to 1up. This round you are proving you are among the elite by showing no fear as you hit in the weight division above you. With this type of PR you will have every alliance asking you if u need help soon lol. Pld
What is so brave about them declaring war? What do you think they'd be doing? Do nothing and tollerate another alliance to roid them? Ofc they declared war because frankly there is nothing else to do really. Even if they have to do this all by themselves (which clearly isn't the case eventhough I'm not insinuating that they do coop attacks, but well, they seem to get support from other alliances with the same intentions), then this still isn't a brave move.

If 1up however would have done nothing, then it'd be rather retarded because that'd mean they allow others to roid them without consequences.

(this is not to degrade 1up, this post is just to show "some" pple that what is happening atm is just normal wayfare and is not something brave or unseen etc)

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Oct 2004, 12:07   #14
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

/me looks at the lch fencesitters last round, doing, erm, fencesitting.

They did nothing \0/
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 12:26   #15
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
A big No No,1!up are against blocking (they were the ones introducing it last round) So if LCH stays alone so will 1up.

At least is that my conclusion from reading these forums..?
Do you really think 1up will go to war against LCH alone?

Why dont ND and HR join Absolute in helping them? :/
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 12:31   #16
jerome

HR wont. But then again, HR are NAP`d with LCH, and have been for what, since round start now?
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 12:37   #17
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
heh, this morning has shown what side of the fence mistu decided to fall to

And Smokers, this has nothing to do with 1up being so brave to be the king makers ... They got owned in roids last night and their normal reaction now is to declare a war on those that declared a war on them. This is regular warfaring, nothing different.

gl to the parties involved and let's swap some roids

We call ourself the coalition and we know Lch harbours terrorists. Lch and hr and other alliances make the Axis of Evil. They must and will be stopped.

But seriously 1up doesn't make blocks... Lch just opened up many fronts at once... Thev've been hiting absolute hard from start... Same with mistu etc.. And then they declared war on 1up.... And we shouldn't fight back cause it wouldn't be 1on1? 1up was the ones who came round 11 and said no more blocks, we are not the one too block, but the fact Lch been starting wars on all fronts doesn't mean 1up should just lie down and get rolled over just to be fair? Did Stalin just say... "heck.. just take Ukraine, wouldn't wanna be unfair..."
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 12:43   #18
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyConrad
Do you really think 1up will go to war against LCH alone?

Why dont ND and HR join Absolute in helping them? :/
haha, are you insinuating that Absolute is working cooperatively with 1up, lol. If you haven't noticed the largest amount of "absolute bashing" done on these forums has been from people in 1up. If Absolute is attacking LCH it is from their own interests and not that of helping 1up.

As to 1up vs LCH, may the strongest alliance win. It will be interesting to see how the other alliances react. Whether they all try to gang up on the little one or whether they try to take out LCH who currently is probably too much for any one alliance to take out on their own.

Finally, it looks like there will be some interesting times ahead. I look forward to one of the most interesting rounds (politically, cause the stats are seriously screwed and there is no hope for terrans or xans this round, would be even more interesting if they would have come up with some decently balanced stats) in recent memory.
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 12:44   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
We call ourself the coalition and we know Lch harbours terrorists. Lch and hr and other alliances make the Axis of Evil. They must and will be stopped.

But seriously 1up doesn't make blocks... Lch just opened up many fronts at once... Thev've been hiting absolute hard from start... Same with mistu etc.. And then they declared war on 1up.... And we shouldn't fight back cause it wouldn't be 1on1? 1up was the ones who came round 11 and said no more blocks, we are not the one too block, but the fact Lch been starting wars on all fronts doesn't mean 1up should just lie down and get rolled over just to be fair? Did Stalin just say... "heck.. just take Ukraine, wouldn't wanna be unfair..."
heh I agree, like I said: "this is NORMAL warfaring and has nothing to do with how brave 1up is"

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Oct 2004, 12:47   #20
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

From what I hear and see its 1up/absolute/Mistu blocking against LCH. So much for 1up never blocking. What a joke. :P
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 12:52   #21
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix
If Absolute is attacking LCH it is from their own interests and not that of helping 1up.

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 13:05   #22
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix
haha, are you insinuating that Absolute is working cooperatively with 1up, lol. If you haven't noticed the largest amount of "absolute bashing" done on these forums has been from people in 1up. If Absolute is attacking LCH it is from their own interests and not that of helping 1up.

As to 1up vs LCH, may the strongest alliance win. It will be interesting to see how the other alliances react. Whether they all try to gang up on the little one or whether they try to take out LCH who currently is probably too much for any one alliance to take out on their own.

Finally, it looks like there will be some interesting times ahead. I look forward to one of the most interesting rounds (politically, cause the stats are seriously screwed and there is no hope for terrans or xans this round, would be even more interesting if they would have come up with some decently balanced stats) in recent memory.
I never said Absolute was cooperating with 1up but if several alliances consentrate all their attacking strength on one alliance that is indirect blocking wheter they have joint attacks or not.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 13:07   #23
jerome

Oh please, don`t stroke your own egos. MISTU are not singularly concentrating their efforts on you. I`d expect them to be leeching roids from 1up & LCH to further their own aims to win the round.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 13:11   #24
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

gl to both sides, may the best side win etc :>
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 13:13   #25
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

This is the way fluent politics works, if LCH has been stupid enough to concentrate on roiding 2 major alliances in 2 nights, that's their own mess, and shouldn't expect anything but retaliation back from both of them.

That MISTU joins the bandwagon and roids LCH is not very likely, neither is it very clever. I'm quite sure MISTU will be roiding 1up and Absolute for easy roids, hoping to get far enough to ahead while the others battle it out.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 13:15   #26
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

I see LCH didn't do good today....

And no, 1Up isnt blocking with anyone.

Just...weaker ppl targetting the the better one before it is too late.

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 14:07   #27
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

yey! Bring out the big guns, this should be fun :-)

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 14:42   #28
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyConrad
I never said Absolute was cooperating with 1up but if several alliances consentrate all their attacking strength on one alliance that is indirect blocking wheter they have joint attacks or not.
If Lch wasn't so greedy they would take down 1 alliance at the time, and not try to hit everyone.
[1up]
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 14:43   #29
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead
I see LCH didn't do good today....

And no, 1Up isnt blocking with anyone.

Yeah... Lch, mistu, vision etc... did the same towards us last round when we where on top... Brought Lch up as #1 ally for a time.
[1up]
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 17:08   #30
Kattepis
De aroma komt je tegemoet

Kattepis is infamous around these parts

Greed? Bravery?
Its just a war game. Now space is on fire and it should be on fire. Give them hell guys. May the best alliance win.
Kattepis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 17:48   #31
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
HR wont. But then again, HR are NAP`d with LCH, and have been for what, since round start now?
Oh, pld on the intell there, i am blinded by your sh1t stirring \o/
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 18:02   #32
jerome

are you denying your NAP with LCH? Ofcourse last time I checked, it was actually about 3-4 days ago, you may have dropped it now, but we both know, you were* nap`d.

*probably still are.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 18:31   #33
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Im shocked, alliances denying relations on AD! Stop the press..
Oh, wait...

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 18:35   #34
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead

wasn't this what the same ppl were on forums moaning nobody was doin last round with 1UP?????

LCH's hitting 2 big allies might cost them dear, or it might not but it will be fun finding out

g/l to both of you
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 18:55   #35
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Im shocked, alliances denying relations on AD! Stop the press..
Oh, wait...
You've lost me there.

Maybe this is tactics by the 1up AD spamcrew to provoke HR into the frame (with the nap comments), so they can justify their 5 alliance war again LCH?
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 19:17   #36
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocknLoad
From what I hear and see its 1up/absolute/Mistu blocking against LCH. So much for 1up never blocking. What a joke. :P
I think you need to go re-read our mission statement, as nowhere in it did we ever say we would never block.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 19:28   #37
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
I think you need to go re-read our mission statement, as nowhere in it did we ever say we would never block.
Ahhh so it is true
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 19:53   #38
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

eat 'em, Sid (without your mingling... lets see... someone like MISTUs performance (for yet another round) will look sad) :gollum:
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 20:09   #39
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocknLoad
Ahhh so it is true
Actually, if you do go and read it, it quite clearly says that all alliances should enter the round clean, and when some alliance get ahead, a temporary NAP/Alliance should be founded to peg them decently back to an equal stance. The main issue is to keep the politics fluent, however everyone fears that alliances won't be able to break up after co-operating for a little while.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 20:30   #40
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
You've lost me there.

Maybe this is tactics by the 1up AD spamcrew to provoke HR into the frame (with the nap comments), so they can justify their 5 alliance war again LCH?
1) My post wasnt spam.
2) Name those 5 alliances please.
3) Did I mention HR? Wierd, I cant remember doing so.

[Edit: God, my spelling is crap]

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired

Last edited by TheRat; 29 Oct 2004 at 20:38.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 20:34   #41
jerome

I am the spamcrew.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 20:40   #42
MotoX
Stolen

NOTICE !

Now when the”big” elephants are at war the rest of you can start to play this game properly.

Normally the officer puts all their members in a stage of “grounded fleets” when a war is declared. This means that you the “simple” PA player have a chance to collect some easy roids cos none of the alliances members are allowed to launch a fleet without an officer’s approval…
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 20:41   #43
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
NOTICE !

Now when the”big” elephants are at war the rest of you can start to play this game properly.

Normally the officer puts all their members in a stage of “grounded fleets” when a war is declared. This means that you the “simple” PA player have a chance to collect some easy roids cos none of the alliances members are allowed to launch a fleet without an officer’s approval…
What a great intro to basic PA warfare.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 20:43   #44
MotoX
Stolen

/me blushes
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 22:01   #45
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
1) My post wasnt spam.
2) Name those 5 alliances please.
3) Did I mention HR? Wierd, I cant remember doing so.

[Edit: God, my spelling is crap]
1) Your post followed a fellow 1uper implying a "HR nap with LCH", you didnt have to mention HR; it was common sense to assume your comment was in relation to this? If you didnt mean HR (which you clearly did:P), well you should be careful around here, aren't you aware AD is soaked in petrol?
2) The "5 alliances" i mentioned, well that was a remark i made alongside and in kin with the HR related comments. Comments only made to stir and provoke.
3) I didnt say your post was spam, i tried to imply you were apart of the the 1up spamcrew:P
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 22:18   #46
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
1uper implying a "HR nap with LCH

I don't see any implication, more of a statement.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 23:18   #47
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Quote:
are you denying your NAP with LCH? Ofcourse last time I checked, it was actually about 3-4 days ago, you may have dropped it now, but we both know, you were* nap`d.

*probably still are.
Did you misspell 3 - 4 days with 3 - 4 rounds? Maybe you mixed up your handwritten little squabbelings you call intel and looked at one of the older round's intel. Or maybe your intel just sucks....

I think the last

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 23:41   #48
jerome

Maybe you`re just an ignorant fool? Or maybe you`re just foolishly trying to hide something most alliances already know & accept anyway?

I think both.

[edit- "handwritten squabblings called intel" you mean the same ones which got your HC`s panicking and cluelessly questioning a close friend of mine who happens to be HR BC or summit (& also a very loyal hr member heh) because of how "sucky" they are?]

Last edited by _ryzekiel_; 29 Oct 2004 at 23:53.
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 01:13   #49
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

weee, let the flamings begin.. oh wait, they have started :/

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 03:29   #50
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Wow, i think its time for HR to leave this thread because its clearly lost any credibility it may have had.