User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:46   #1
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Which Alliance(s)?

Exactly what qualities does each alliance this round offer a player who would be qualified to join them?

For an "outsider" to the last few rounds, what is the difference between each alliance, such as 1up and Absolute?

<insert 'more hair' zinger here>

Is Wolfpack "how it used to be" or is it different? Which alliance has the 'edge' in leadership? Which alliance is best representing the "power in numbers" factor? Which alliance is representing the "less is more" factor?

Without littering your posts with novice pot-shots at other alliances, let's see who can give some honest assessments - the current round still being "fresh" should make this interesting.*

*I hope.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 19:07   #2
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Re: Which Alliance(s)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieRogue4
Exactly what qualities does each alliance this round offer a player who would be qualified to join them?

For an "outsider" to the last few rounds, what is the difference between each alliance, such as 1up and Absolute?

<insert 'more hair' zinger here>

Is Wolfpack "how it used to be" or is it different? Which alliance has the 'edge' in leadership? Which alliance is best representing the "power in numbers" factor? Which alliance is representing the "less is more" factor?

Without littering your posts with novice pot-shots at other alliances, let's see who can give some honest assessments - the current round still being "fresh" should make this interesting.*

*I hope.

"Which alliance has the 'edge' in leadership? Which alliance is best representing the "power in numbers"

I guess that 1up have proven they got both skilled officers as well as skilled members.

Has it ever in PA history been a “new” alliance that came and swept ahead and finally winning a round?

Both political and on the battlefield they proven themselves, even now with a win on their side and a decrease of members they still are a force to consider.

One word; Impressive!
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 19:30   #3
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

MotoX, I don't think Hobbie rogue was spefically asking about 1up. But I can see your point of view. You are an obsessed and underly intelligent person who is trolling the forums trying to make people see the light ie: 1up is the evil of Round 12! C'mon get a life.

And to answer HR: no fkin clue tbh
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 19:40   #4
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
MotoX, I don't think Hobbie rogue was spefically asking about 1up. But I can see your point of view. You are an obsessed and underly intelligent person who is trolling the forums trying to make people see the light ie: 1up is the evil of Round 12! C'mon get a life.

Truthfully this was not an attempt to troll or else....

I fully meant that 1up are one of the best allie ever (modern time that is) and my intentions is to answer this threads meaning.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 19:40   #5
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112

god this is gonna hurt my ego, but Jackal is 100% correct here

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 19:46   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Eventhough Dain became a bitter man, he seems to be right oftenly
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 20:54   #7
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I guess most of what I say can be said for HR too, as they seem quite similar to us.

NewDawn is one of the very few alliances that wants to do well, but will not do it at the expense of being lame (for example we wouldnt do what FAnG did in 10.5 and mass block our way to victory, causing endless stagnation). We have no big ego's in the alliance, or those with big ego's are not to be taken seriously. Everyone in ND would rather lose and have a laugh than be a fag and win.

NewDawn members do not cry and quit when they lose roids. ND members do not defect. ND is the only top alliance to have played every round. I think that trend will continue, and I think its fair to say NewDawn are unbreakable. I would go as far to say the only top alliance that is unbreakable.

I am blowing our trumpet a bit here, but there is a lot of people in ND who will never leave. Like myself, a lot of people in our lovely alliance have the saying 'the day I leave ND is the day I leave PA'

I ****ing love ND. Except for SteInMetz. Cause he's a bit gay.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 20:54   #8
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Hmm, maybe i misunderstood (judging by the pointless and waste of time trolling) but here goes, for the top 10 alliances.

1 LCH An alliance that will always fight, it offers a chance to learn the art of war.
2 MISTU An alliance with strong leadership, it offers a way to learn the game in a structured and orgainsed way.
3 Absolute An alliance with skilled indiiduals, it offers a chance to make friends, and learn the game through them.
4 Howling Rain An alliance that offers a chance to play in a fun, relaxed atmospehere.
5 NewDawn A long standing alliance that plays to protect its own guys, offering the chance to learn in a relaxed style.
6 Wolfpack To learn about the game before moving onto a top alliance.
7 Vengeance To learn how to play the game in an attacking style.
8 1up To play the game in a structured and disciplined way.
9 [VsN] To learn how to play the game defensively and attackingwise.
10 NoS Another feeder alliance, learning the game in a relaxed way.

I would like to point out that my ideas possibly arent as accurate as they could be, but i wanted to start a sensible reply to Hobbie whilst staying positive (slagging off other alliances is just lame).

Also, some of the above alliances wouldnt accept new players anyway.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 20:56   #9
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Nice summary I think Forest.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 21:21   #10
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Ark
It was just a moment sorry

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 23:49   #11
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
So beautifully diplomatic.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 00:07   #12
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

wtf, 1up has a structure? when did that happen?
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 00:12   #13
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

A lot changed once you left nub. You were just holding us back .
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 01:09   #14
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

lies, i was the only thing holding you together :/
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 03:30   #15
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
4 Howling Rain An alliance that offers a chance to play in a fun, relaxed atmospehere
I would agree with this pre-round 9.5 but i dont think we could function the way we do, if it was under relaxed conditions. While we have always boasted one of the best communitys in PA since r4 (like every ally and his dog!), there's certain systems we used from R9.5 onwards that deny an easy ride.

I think any old HRer returning since that period would probably describe this from a clearer pov then mine (infact i'd be v.interested to hear what they thought) but we have definately changed our approach to PA over the last few rounds.

When we were inside NoS (r7-9.5) we learnt a lot from those guys, i find it hard now to remember what kind of systematic changes NoS embedded into HR but i always remember it fondly, as it allowed a lot of ideas from both sides to be placed on the table. HR certainly used this shelter to really push on with community events (like evolving the Woofage which some of you peeps may have taken part in). When we left we were determined to push the alliance harder, PA was in a steady decline and it was felt finding a balance between community & 1337 play, was the way to keep HR alive.

Tech has been our biggest hurdle though, something we've only just really gotten sorted for R12. So yer, i think "fun" and "relaxed" aint words you could apply to HR anymore, infact i cant help but feel touchy (you clearly hintin at "awww, look at the cute puppy-wolves, awww" there forest ;P ). I would like to think of HR as providing an enjoyable & rewarding experience for those players who dedicate themselves to the alliance.

As for the other allies, well thats for them to say and for us to slag off in private!
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 04:29   #16
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

My own assessment of 1up would be somewhat different than Forest's.

We're all seasoned players and nobody has anything to prove anymore. The lack of "big egos" and selfish players makes things run smoothly. No one has to be told what to do, or what is expected of them. In that regard, we are highly disciplined.

Everyone is friendly, and everyone gets along. We're a team, in every sense of the word.

All in all, 1up is the place to be if you've been around the alliance block and you're tired of inept command, arrogant members, and all the other usual nasty business that plagues too many alliances. If you want to just play PA without the bullshit, 1up is the only place to be.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 04:39   #17
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese

We're all seasoned players and nobody has anything to prove anymore. The lack of "big egos" and selfish players makes things run smoothly. No one has to be told what to do, or what is expected of them. In that regard, we are highly disciplined.

Everyone is friendly, and everyone gets along. We're a team, in every sense of the word.

All in all, 1up is the place to be if you've been around the alliance block and you're tired of inept command, arrogant members, and all the other usual nasty business that plagues too many alliances. If you want to just play PA without the bullshit, 1up is the only place to be.
but without me in any alliance, there would be no arrogant members
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 11:46   #18
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:

Couldn’t agree more. We aren’t told what to do be course we do what we are supposed to do. On the other hand Sid won’t hold anything back if your n00b it tho...
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 11:48   #19
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

what are you all talking about, all our planets are run by Sid`s extra leet bot system fs! stop lying on ad
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 11:53   #20
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Jerome you noob, that was secret! JUST DONT MENTION THE POTION !!! ooops :/

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 12:00   #21
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
what are you all talking about, all our planets are run by Sid`s extra leet bot system fs! stop lying on ad
Good old Baldbot, he saved me much sleep.
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 12:10   #22
jerome

you weren`t on it you newb, that`s why you sucked so much
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 12:54   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

heh, I agree to some extend to your opinion here but certainly not all. 1up has big ego's and some are the worst AD posters (as in trolling). I don't think there is an alliance without big ego's, but that's just my opinion.

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Oct 2004, 13:07   #24
jerome

i think he means, noone in our alliance are egoistical enough to cause disruption in any way or form just because they want their high-rank or such, and know just because they are x of alliance x who finished rank x at round x means nothing in terms of def priority alongside other things as more or less eveyr other one of us also has such claims to make, and we are mature* enough to be enough of team players to earn our places and work as how our past shows us to be.

*irc/forums joking around aside, i mean in terms of target picking & other game stuff etc
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 10:51   #25
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i joined HR for round 12 and i think they have everything i need out of an alliance...

1. a good community
2. active players....shed loads of them infact
3. HC's with their heads screwed on the right way
4. good military organisation (both in attack and defence)
5. high ambition to be the best in pa

am proud to be a HR member

Mek

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 12:28   #26
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

1up is leet people

absolute is like glx people
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 12:57   #27
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

yeah, 1up is good guys, got 3 of em in me gal
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 13:01   #28
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OK.:.VJ
yeah, 1up is good guys, got 3 of em in me gal
We're not - we're evul fs

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 14:31   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
We're not - we're evul fs
you're evil in a good way

FA Gaming community

Unread 26 Oct 2004, 22:58   #30
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Er...1up ego..forest...what?
Unread 28 Oct 2004, 16:43   #31
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Speaking only from experiences from r11, I'd advice you to try 1up, ND or HR. As mentioned above, 1up is all seasoned players that know what they need to do, and with a skilled command to take care of the rest. Both HR and ND has a somewhat relaxed atmosphere, atleast compared to LCH, Mistu and Absolute, yet they can still do very very good. Atleast that is my take on things, I might be wrong ofcourse etc.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2004, 16:56   #32
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I love ND
They got furry legs.
I hate ND
Thats why I leave.

So this is the 4th time Im in Newdawn.
\o/
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 02:51   #33
WildCardz
Next Round

WildCardz is infamous around these parts

wow, still a lot of old names here... i thought PA would be full of new people by now
what a disappointment

- WildCardz
WildCardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 02:54   #34
WildCardz
Next Round

WildCardz is infamous around these parts

omgz, only 23 posts?! when did they wipe boards?

- WildCardz
WildCardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 04:15   #35
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Threadomancy is evil
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 08:22   #36
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
I

When we were inside NoS (r7-9.5) we learnt a lot from those guys, i find it hard now to remember what kind of systematic changes NoS embedded into HR but i always remember it fondly, as it allowed a lot of ideas from both sides to be placed on the table.
i don't think HR will ever be rid of the NoS influnce or effect, the 2 jelled together so well and the family connection was made between the two. no matter what changes both will have a soft spot for the other.

/me pets sethy

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 09:40   #37
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCardz
wow, still a lot of old names here... i thought PA would be full of new people by now
what a disappointment
WCs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MISS YOU
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 14:59   #38
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorsdown
i don't think HR will ever be rid of the NoS influnce or effect, the 2 jelled together so well and the family connection was made between the two. no matter what changes both will have a soft spot for the other.

/me pets sethy
sethy took my roids

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 15:01   #39
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
we're evul fs

yes you are....theres only 1 chimp that matters...... /me
evul signature you got

* We do not exist *

Unread 21 Nov 2004, 16:19   #40
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
sethy took my roids
i didn't say they wouldn't roid us and vice versa

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 22:36   #41
Borg
Proud NoSser

Borg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
god this is gonna hurt my ego, but Jackal is 100% correct here
I know that feeling, 1up came from nowhere and proved themmselves as good as and even better than most

Well done to 1up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Hmm, maybe i misunderstood (judging by the pointless and waste of time trolling) but here goes, for the top 10 alliances.

1 LCH An alliance that will always fight, it offers a chance to learn the art of war.
2 MISTU An alliance with strong leadership, it offers a way to learn the game in a structured and orgainsed way.
3 Absolute An alliance with skilled indiiduals, it offers a chance to make friends, and learn the game through them.
4 Howling Rain An alliance that offers a chance to play in a fun, relaxed atmospehere.
5 NewDawn A long standing alliance that plays to protect its own guys, offering the chance to learn in a relaxed style.
6 Wolfpack To learn about the game before moving onto a top alliance.
7 Vengeance To learn how to play the game in an attacking style.
9 [VsN] To learn how to play the game defensively and attackingwise.
10 NoS Another feeder alliance, learning the game in a relaxed way.

I would like to point out that my ideas possibly arent as accurate as they could be, but i wanted to start a sensible reply to Hobbie whilst staying positive (slagging off other alliances is just lame).

Also, some of the above alliances wouldnt accept new players anyway.

Well Forest, ty for mentioning us here. As to NoS being a feeder alliance, I aint sure I like the idea of NoS being considered a feeder allaince at all, still its a sideways compliment to the abilities that are helped along and nurtured within the NoS membership, so ty for that compliment. As to playing in a relaxed way, its because we are a family who like to laff and joke, we play both for the fun, and for the family

Proud to be NoS

My views are my personal views and are not a statement from NoS

Last edited by Borg; 22 Nov 2004 at 00:34.
Borg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 00:38   #42
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

besides for me ofc, i cry everytime i get roided(not really, i laugh till i start crying for pissing my pants etc)

* We do not exist *

Unread 22 Nov 2004, 00:40   #43
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Now back into the cage Chimpie...
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:35   #44
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
you weren`t on it you newb, that`s why you sucked so much
Be nice to BattyKat....
He was in on it before u even heard of it

Oh and Ministry,
alliance filled with egos, nubs, incapable hc and 12 year old aol users...
The place all new people want to be.. And jerome

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 02:05   #45
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

you didnt let me join :|

* We do not exist *

Unread 22 Nov 2004, 15:23   #46
jerome

pfft, Ministry are too boring .

Although, I`m tired of PA too. Therefore, I won`t even have to consider a choice between Ministry & 1up. Not that it`s an issue either.

<3 1up.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 15:42   #47
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:

Although, I`m tired of PA too. Therefore, I won`t even have to consider a choice between Ministry & 1up. Not that it`s an issue either.

<3 1up.
Outrage!
I WTF AM GUNNA LOL YOU ON AOL LOL!
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 16:47   #48
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

_ryzekiel_
loved, hated or ignored.

Loved & ignored!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 19:45   #49
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

<3 1up.
Ministry if you want to be able to spam the boards and idle alot with no one complaining. 1up if you want to play somewhat seriously. It's that simple really.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 22:53   #50
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie
Ministry if you want to be able to spam the boards and idle alot with no one complaining. 1up if you want to play somewhat seriously. It's that simple really.
Not really.
Maybe for our first round back here, but we always play seriously.

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote