User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 May 2004, 16:07   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Theiving little bastards

TODAY IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY

the sun is out

its warm

the beach is full of pretty girls wearing little

HOWEVER

i was going to take my dingy out and have a float about on the sea.....can i do this .....

yes i can because i bought one not 3 days ago for a tenner.

BUT IS IT OUTSIDE MY DOOR
oh no

some utter twatting **** has nicked the ****ing thing. My deaf spastic flatmate whos about as hygenic as a ****ing pig is the prime suspect. My italian greesy greek half bred 'mamamia' flatmate is second in the line of suspects.

I am about to go and make the uni network think my retarded flatmates pc is infected with the Sasser virus until i can get more info out of him..

on a side note.

the greasy greek/italian says that he didnt do this but the kitchen is an utter shit tip. Somone has ripped the net curtains and a pie was thrown against the door.
Once more the deaf retarded **** of human being is suspect numero uno.

IF he did take the dingy for a quick paddly whilst drunk last night i hope he fell in and has drifted half way to ireland on his back with his hearing aid sizzling from contact with the water and no hope of rescue.

I WILL HAVE MY VENGANCE.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 16:09   #2
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice
Re: Theiving little bastards

What's a dingy?
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 16:10   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You can't let something like that pass, a savage beating and/or murder is the only thing to do.

That or tie him to the dinghy, put a rope on it and put it out about a hundred yards to sea, and leave him there in the baking sun for a couple of days.

That'll **** him.
Unread 23 May 2004, 16:12   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

An inflatable boat
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 16:16   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://i24.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/d6/f7/1f_1_b.JPG

it looked A BIT like that but the colours are all wrong
Unread 23 May 2004, 16:34   #6
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

it wasnt the greeks or itaillians or the deaf! It was the asians
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 16:52   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i just 'acquired' a new dingy.

hm...
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 17:25   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

if it was you i will hunt you down and kill you
Unread 23 May 2004, 17:53   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why do you live with people who piss you off and you hate?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 18:51   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

I FOUND IT

it had been thrown out of the window down into the basement alley thing.

however

some mother****ing cock sucking **** ****er slashed it with a knife

a slash so big that i cant even repair it.

i will have my revenge
i dont know who did it but i think its the italian or one of his foreign friends who should go study in their own backwater of a country.

shame he has such a nice car with big old tyres.

shame i have a screwdriver and am pissed off.

not that id do anything.
oh no.
Unread 23 May 2004, 18:52   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Why do you live with people who piss you off and you hate?

i didnt ask to be put with them. they were assigned to me. next year im living with gf and a mate. hopefully we will get decent people with us who dont go around talking with stupid shit accents and have no respect for anything not their own.
Unread 23 May 2004, 18:52   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

oh and were going to report him about the kitchen so he can wave ta ta to whatever remains of his deposit.
Unread 23 May 2004, 20:03   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

you need to deal with that anger man.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 May 2004, 20:39   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

*checks time of JJ's post*

I'm pretty sure he probably has by now.
Unread 23 May 2004, 21:03   #15
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

oh hush :P

you gonna be around in sheffield from sept or so ?
i -may- situation dependant, be up doncaster way for a while after july.
Unread 23 May 2004, 21:27   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

soon.

im still undecided.

thers alot of food in the fridge....and boots is round the corner. i may just wait till later in the week

revenge is a dish best served cold etc.
Unread 23 May 2004, 21:34   #17
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

tbh if i was drunk and saw a dingy i would probably steal it - i wouldnt slash it though, ruins all the fun you could have.

also you should grass him up so he loses his deposit
Unread 23 May 2004, 21:53   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i have two big knives.
Unread 23 May 2004, 22:11   #19
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

*lols at JJs blatant racism*
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 22:17   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
you gonna be around in sheffield from sept or so ?
i -may- situation dependant, be up doncaster way for a while after july.
Yeah I'll be here. (I assume you meant me!)
Unread 23 May 2004, 22:40   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

aye

i cant guarantee my location, i need to get a job and that could be anywhere, but i have my mum up donny way, so i guess i'll be around there at some point
Unread 23 May 2004, 22:55   #22
JammyJim
Godfather

BREAKING NEWS

Operation "slash zorba corelleoni's tyres" is a no go.

Intelligence from our wonderful evangelical flatmate confirms original rumours it was the deaf ****.

Turns out that after unsucessfully trying to make friends with zorba corleonis mates he came home ina rage and quite possibly slashed everything in sight and threw a bit of a fit.

simba never lies so presumably this is whats happened.

so

plan b requires laxatives and pizzas..

will let you know how it goes

p.s. hes also stolen food from us in the past..

oh and he has a giant exercise ball in his room. shame if that got slashed too
so many inflatable things about this flat

sigh
Unread 23 May 2004, 23:49   #23
KaneED
Motherfracker

hey, just smuggle the ball out and bring it to me, i want one of those things!

we never met. i'm sad.
Unread 23 May 2004, 23:51   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Does everyone at your Uni have psychotic flat mates, or is just you two who have got "lucky" in two seperate cases?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 23:53   #25
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe he thought he could borrow and return it before you noticed it was missing - that way it wouldnt actually have been theft since you wouldnt be denied its use.

Last edited by Nodrog; 23 May 2004 at 23:59.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 23:54   #26
KaneED
Motherfracker

oh about that, i said sorry for being a wanker to him and he was like "sorry for threatening to have you killed" but he then said "if you do treat someone like that again...(insinuations etc)" and i was like

uh! just apologised. took a lot to swallow my pride and accept my twatiness now you tell me this when you threaten peoples lives and don't expect to be reprimanded in any form.

well ho ho

GOD SHALL REPRIMAND YE SINNER. YES. THE ALMIGHTY SHALL.

kinda.
Unread 23 May 2004, 23:55   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Maybe he thought he could borrow it and return it before you noticed it was missing - that way it wouldnt actually have been theft since you wouldnt be denied its use.
Yeah, it'd have been taking and sailing away.

roflol
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 00:23   #28
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Theiving little bastards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
so many inflatable things about this flat
Now that's comedy!
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 00:42   #29
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

It's ok after September I get to live with my D&D dungeon in a 4 bedroom house (including the DM kakaka).

Btw this is the most dysfunctional D&D group ever.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote