User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:12   #1
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
what are he benefts to being a dad?

OK

Looks like my gf MAY (nots *is*) preganant and I may very well have a mini Rumad in the near future. But are there any benefits to fatherhood or is it all a mney leeching exercise?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:13   #2
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what are he benefts to being a dad?

mini rumads

OMG

the impossible is happening

haha

congrats btw
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:14   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You can warp them in your own image.

You leave a lasting impression on the world (aside from you l33t Planetarion achievements or whatever).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:15   #4
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
You can warp them in your own image.

You leave a lasting impression on the world (aside from you l33t Planetarion achievements or whatever).
I have no 1337 planetarion achievements i like teh idea of a mini me with my warped values and ideas though

:gollum:
Proud to be Independent
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:15   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

It's great. Sleepless nights, constantly smelling like baby puke, being unable to go anywhere or do anything cos you're always looking after the little un, spending all your money on stuff for the kid, constantly changing smelly nappies, what more would you want?

It's gonna be great!

Congratulations by the way. Cigars all round
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:16   #6
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point

you no longer need to goto the shop for beer, send the kid and buy him a packet of sweets for doing so!

its like having a slave : )

also the woman can no longer blame you for anything, as you can just pass the blame onto the kid
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:17   #7
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

The benifit is that you get a chance to do what you were put on this earth to do. Everything that you did wrong that you should have done right, u now have to make sure your child grows up better than you did. Everything that you should have cared for, you have to make sure your son cares about it. And all the girls you wanted to get but couldn't, your son can get because he will look better than you. and all of the girls you wanted to see naked, your daughter will see because she is allowed in the girls shower room .
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:17   #8
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illogical
you no longer need to goto the shop for beer, send the kid and buy him a packet of sweets for doing so!

its like having a slave : )

also the woman can no longer blame you for anything, as you can just pass the blame onto the kid

\o/

This is sounding much better
Proud to be Independent
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:18   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
The benifit is that you get a chance to do what you were put on this earth to do.
This post starts bad, but gets oh so much worse.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:21   #10
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
This post starts bad, but gets oh so much worse.
I love you.

Last edited by Chika; 21 Apr 2004 at 10:26.
Chika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:23   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Interacting with kids can be cool (get your mind out of the gutter plz). It's cool to teach them stuff, or when they're older witness the blatant propaganda that's poured into their mind by our apalling excuse for a society.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:25   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
lol. I won't make a fool of you on my m8's thread. But i will catch you somewhere else.
cheers
..what?
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:25   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Don't make MrL angry.

You won't like him when he's angry.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:28   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Don't make MrL angry.

You won't like him when he's angry.
I tend to talk more about the moral rights of man in a technological society, for a start.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:38   #15
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I tend to talk more about the moral rights of man in a technological society, for a start.
tell me about your slant on technological dad in technological society then...

I think I will need as much help as i can get with this if it is confirmed what the home test said this morning by the doc.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:46   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
And all the girls you wanted to get but couldn't, your son can get because he will look better than you.
I sincerley hope my (eventual) son doesn't get the girls I wanted as it'll mean that he or I has some pretty major "issues". I'm guessing it's me, but the thought still isn't good.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 11:08   #17
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
OK

Looks like my gf MAY (nots *is*) preganant and I may very well have a mini Rumad in the near future. But are there any benefits to fatherhood or is it all a mney leeching exercise?
Happiness and Joy, and all that Jazz.

You could always Sell it on Ebay*

*Not serious
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 11:09   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

In that case, I would encourage my son to become gay
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 11:11   #19
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Happiness and Joy, and all that Jazz.

You could always Sell it on Ebay*

*Not serious

I would never do that but you were joking so its nt too bad.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 11:21   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

That be the verse.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 11:40   #21
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

I'm not a dad, but I know someone who is. It's apparently very satisfying, and brings stability and maturity and that sort of thing if you approach it right. It's part of having a full life, and doing everything (good) you can do. That seems enough reason for me.

And yeah, the reason you're here: to go forth and multiply. If you believe in anything outside your own life, you should probably have the same sentiment - things are worth doing even if they don't benefit your body materially.

They should be good for attracting random girls, and showing you're a family person can get you jobs. Socially, adults who don't have children are thought of as not really people, like marriage without children isn't an authentic marriage, at least that's the impression I get.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 11:47   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Socially, adults who don't have children are thought of as not really people, like marriage without children isn't an authentic marriage, at least that's the impression I get.
And what is life, if not a long series of choices where you submit to social convention?
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 11:48   #23
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

You can criticise social conventions, but you can't escape them dude.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 11:53   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
You can criticise social conventions, but you can't escape them dude.
You can resist.

The titanic life long struggle against authority, against the banal clutches of convention and for individuality is something that all free men should relish.

edit : I knew I shouldn't have bought that packet of Frosties with the Max Stirner quotation cards.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 11:58   #25
queball
Ball

You could always **** your wife while thinking "well, on one level I am submitting to convention, but on another I am still an individual and so acting outside society. I don't share their interests and am in effect exploiting society, its customs and tradition, for personal gain, similar to how I can use children to pick up chicks at the park, without feeling I am submitting to females, or sell cheap crap without feeling I am submitting to the consumer. Perhaps I should consider some mediation that combines the opposing qualities of submission and opposition. If wonder if the local library has any Hegel?"
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 12:02   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Doing things that society approves of obviously isn't the problem. It's doing it because society demands it is the problem.

Similarly, if I say to you "Spend all day on the internet like a sad pathetic maths nerd" then it's not problem that you do it, as you'd do it anyway. If someone says "bend over and take it like the bitch you are", and you submit because you fear violence / social censure then you're scum. Or at the very least someone to be pitied.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 12:05   #27
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Well I am going to be a dad. My wife is 20 weeks pregnant and we have our first scan next week.

I have to say its exciting and at the same time a little bit frightening.
I look at her ever growing bulge and think "theres a life there"
Already I can feel my attitude changing. Ive started to think about how much I drink and im cutting that down. Im attempting to stop smoking - thats hard.

Already there are huge feelings of responsibility . We are having a foreign holiday in May and I realise it could be our last for several years. - It really doesnt bother me.

Instead of thinking about getting a new gadget or some more clothes, I go to mothercare. I surf web sites about pregnancy and what to expect, I look at websites about bringing up a child.

I know my whole life is about to change. Dirty nappies, crying baby, giving up soo much.

And I know that the very first time my kid looks at me and smiles a toothless grin it will make it all worth while.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 12:06   #28
queball
Ball

Quote:
Doing things that society approves of obviously isn't the problem. It's doing it because society demands it is the problem.

Similarly, if I say to you "Spend all day on the internet like a sad pathetic maths nerd" then it's not problem that you do it, as you'd do it anyway. If someone says "bend over and take it like the bitch you are", and you submit because you fear violence / social censure then you're scum. Or at the very least someone to be pitied.

Or I'm into bondage & discipline.

What if you don't do things for any reason at all, because it's all just rationalisation? If you're weighing up pros and cons, I don't see why the approval of your peers couldn't be a pro. As long as you're responsible and not just desperately trying to get approval and developing some kind of disorder.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 12:11   #29
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy
Well I am going to be a dad. My wife is 20 weeks pregnant and we have our first scan next week.

I have to say its exciting and at the same time a little bit frightening.
I look at her ever growing bulge and think "theres a life there"
Already I can feel my attitude changing. Ive started to think about how much I drink and im cutting that down. Im attempting to stop smoking - thats hard.

Already there are huge feelings of responsibility . We are having a foreign holiday in May and I realise it could be our last for several years. - It really doesnt bother me.

Instead of thinking about getting a new gadget or some more clothes, I go to mothercare. I surf web sites about pregnancy and what to expect, I look at websites about bringing up a child.

I know my whole life is about to change. Dirty nappies, crying baby, giving up soo much.

And I know that the very first time my kid looks at me and smiles a toothless grin it will make it all worth while.
tbh I cnanot wait i am dead excited already and this is very true. I don't smoke and i drink a lt less since I ave been with my gf than I ever have. I hink wha i am most looking forward to is the moment when i realise that this precious little thing is in my safe care and needs me to be there for him/her. I like the idea of guidig and helping him/her without ever forcing or pushing.

i think most of all its something precious i made with a gf I love and I think that will go a long way

Only question is whether I have to move the wedding forward.

Is it ok to be this excited so early? I think I mght burst
Proud to be Independent
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 12:21   #30
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Is it ok to be this excited so early? I think I mght burst

Its really exciting. Its just the waiting for everything.
Each day things change. I cant wait to have that first scan and get a picture it will make it all the more real and will give the eric (the lump ) a real personality.

Role on September when its due

Unread 21 Apr 2004, 12:26   #31
Hathor
Goddess

Hathor is an unknown quantity at this point

when they grow up they wash dishes and have little kids of their own who idolize you..that's the best bit, being a gran
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 12:34   #32
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Congrats

By the way, how did Idler's thread along the same lines end up?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 13:01   #33
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"its what you were put here to do" is probably the stupidest argument ever that doesnt contain the word 'theory' or 'hilter'.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 13:09   #34
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Unless Rumad is Sam Beckett and Chika is Al.
i can't be sam beckett as i aint good looking enough
Proud to be Independent
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 13:17   #35
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
"its what you were put here to do" is probably the stupidest argument ever that doesnt contain the word 'theory' or 'hilter'.
A logical fallacy, even.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 13:32   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In this thread it turns out that people on the internet have lives?
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 14:06   #37
[RB]gwyn
new mum

[RB]gwyn is an unknown quantity at this point

well john ya know where to come should ya need help! :P my kittle kira is 22 weeks old now and we love her more each day
at leat you didn't do what L0n3w0lf did and walk round the house for 2 days in a dazed state of shock saying nothing but oh fk oh fk oh fk :P

if ya need any thing let us know we got loads we don't use any more!

gwynnie
----
WP
proud to be a member of the JoV family
[19:16] <@Rumad> hhmmm
[19:16] <@Rumad> i just had to take my boxahs off as i pissed all over them at the tiolet
[19:16] <@Rumad> damn multi directional jet action
[19:16] <@Rumad> :/
[RB]gwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 14:31   #38
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RB]gwyn
well john ya know where to come should ya need help! :P my kittle kira is 22 weeks old now and we love her more each day
at leat you didn't do what L0n3w0lf did and walk round the house for 2 days in a dazed state of shock saying nothing but oh fk oh fk oh fk :P

if ya need any thing let us know we got loads we don't use any more!

gwynnie
i can't go round in a dazed state - i have to leave that for kelly to do

heheh

nah thanks bab its appreciated and I can't wait if i am honest - i wanna do up the house first but then its all new baby purchases ahoy
Proud to be Independent
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 14:32   #39
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: what are he benefts to being a dad?

Being a father is the hardest job I've ever had.
It's awesome to be able to guide another person to adulthood,
but nothing ever turns out quite the way you expect.
You try to teach them your virtues
but they also learn your faults.

You teach them to crawl, and they won't stay put.
You teach them to walk, and they wander off.
You teach them to talk, and they won't be quiet.
You teach them to think, and they prove you wrong.

It's fun.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 18:41   #40
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Benefits to being a father in the uk.

You'll get bumped up any Council House waiting lists. You'll be entitled to more benefits (which will be swallowed whole by the child but tbh with birth rates falling like they are I expect the goverment to start subsidising smart people to have children like how Malaysia subsidises their rich ethnic minorities to keep having children.)

Basically the time you invest into him you'll get back in the end, you just gotta make sure you do it all right, a child that has a diligent, disciplined upbringing can achieve anything, feed him right, nothing with too many colourings or additives cause that causes this adhd stuff nothing ****ing else. Make him drink water/milk until he's 12/13 cause that will save you millions on dental work. Make sure he's constantly active do not buy him a pc or a console cause you WILL regret it, I've watched many a parent regret buying their child a pc.

Stick him out in the sun lots(with proper protection), Don't give in on anything but always be reasonable, etc etc and you could have your very on Top Wage Bracket Earner/Celebrity/Sportstar in 18-21 years.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 18:47   #41
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You can answer that one by looking at yourself. Are you worth something or just a leech? Every father was a son first.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 18:49   #42
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
You can answer that one by looking at yourself. Are you worth something or just a leech? Every father was a son first.
*thinks*

Oh dear.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 18:51   #43
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
*thinks*

Oh dear.
Yeah, try not to think about that one too much, lovie...we still pretend to love you anyway. :P
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 18:57   #44
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm sure I read "dead" in the thread title.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 18:58   #45
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
I'm sure I read "dead" in the thread title.
would be easier to discuss anyway.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 09:10   #46
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
I was a leech but I stil don't know what benefits my father saw in raising me

Also from age 3-11 was leecing off my mom as she was a one parent family. So not much to compare with tbh
Proud to be Independent
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 09:19   #47
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Thong Dance clearly improves fertility.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 09:24   #48
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
The Thong Dance clearly improves fertility.
lol

yeah like a indian rain dance...

LOL
Proud to be Independent
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 10:59   #49
Little Timmy
Winker

So have you found out yet if she IS pregnant ?

Unread 22 Apr 2004, 12:28   #50
Hathor
Goddess

Hathor is an unknown quantity at this point

yes she is
Congratz John. You'll make an awesome daddy
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote