User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Dec 2003, 14:22   #1
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
RaH Announcement

It is with great sadness, that after 5 rounds I find myself announcing that with the end of this round of Planetarion, also comes the end of Reduco ad Honore as a Planetarion alliance.

Following what we consider to be our own very unique, and in many cases revolutionary, style of play over the the past few rounds, RaH - as both an alliance and as a community - has gone from strength to strength, but alas, all good things come to and end.

I would personally like to extend thanks to all members and officers, past and present, who have helped to make RaH what it was and will remain in the minds and hearts of many. Be it a tremendous home or worthy adversary. In particular thanks need to be extended to the original and founding HC of Aviendha, Petru, LENIN, Volcano, LORD-NIKO and PiaZava, four of whom are still with us to this day. Also to OneColourRed, promoted to HC this round and a long serving officer, as well as Shev, STONEKIN, Seawolf, Empress, Mikira, Dawn and General1, among many many others, some now departed, some not long past their initiation. Not least or by any means last to our two main techies over the rounds, Laze and Beefy, who have provided us with the two best bots I have ever had the priviledge to use. Obviously not everyone can be named, but anyone who has been a part of RaH will know what they meant to the alliance and I am happy to say that I have played along side and got to know every one of them.

So what now for RaH? As seems to be the trend these days we will allow our members to become part of the "RaH Community" and no doubt turn our attention to other games, both new and old. We will help any of our members who wish to remain playing PA in the future find a new home for Round 11 and beyond. As is custom any alliance leaders who would like honest opinions/vouches on our former members can feel free to contact me.

On behalf of the Reduco ad Honore HC, Officers and Members:

Thank you for the fun and Good Luck for the Future.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 14:28   #2
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: RaH Announcement

sad to see another alliance leave PA but best wishes to all rah officers and members

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 14:28   #3
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point

It's not really a sad moment when I think about it. Planetarion for us has ceased to exist, the game just doesn't demand the time any more. This is the only logical course for maintaining our happy family while allowing the few PA playing addictive freaks to continue onward while staying part of us.

I'm looking forward to some of our wiser ex-members (the ones who had the sense to quit PA ) popping back in for a chat in the new year once our channels are opened up a bit more

This isn't the end of Reduco, far from it, just removing some shackles of obligation and opening more doors for more fun together.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 14:44   #4
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

this is a sad day indeed

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 14:46   #5
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun in other games and with your great community, rah, maybe someday we'll fight with or against you in another game. FAnG atleast looks forward to it

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 14:51   #6
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

ta for having me in r8 RaH

was a good home, a good alliance, a good community.

sad to see you leave us

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:21   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well played.

You helped me out of the one most comedy situations in r9.5.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:34   #8
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

best of luck in the other games RaH
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:37   #9
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Good luck in the future to the RaH members, wherever they turn up.

Some of the former Olympians joined RaH before the round. I would like to offer those members an invitation to Vision. I´ll help them whichever way, I can.

PRESTEL >>>>> You are allianceless now. I WANT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:39   #10
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

It's a shame to see it, but it's been inevitable after a fairly short period of this round. Been a pleasure to play alongside all the great players that have passed through RaH since round 7, and an honour to serve :-)

Edit : Desse, I don't think Pres has played for like 3 rounds now. Don't even think he idled with us this round.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]

Last edited by Shev; 21 Dec 2003 at 15:47.
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:52   #11
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev
Edit : Desse, I don't think Pres has played for like 3 rounds now. Don't even think he idled with us this round.
He was 18:3:5 this round.

Can´t remember his coords from r9.5

And he was in my para r9. :-)

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 16:23   #12
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

I almost applied to join RaH this round.

Start another alliance please.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 16:38   #13
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Sad to see you go :-( Good luck!

...finally I found out what RaH actually means...
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 17:00   #14
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

sad day indeed, gl to all your members
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 17:40   #15
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point

RaH!
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 19:47   #16
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

rah--------------> you all

FEEL OWNED BY ME

General1afk is ranked 9 in RaH by score, 9 in RaH by value, 1st in RaH by roids,

I was rah FATEST TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big piatching

1ens again FEEL OWNED
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 19:54   #17
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

:-(

thats a sad day for pa :/

good luck to all rah-members and to that what they will do in the future :/.

maddix, please dont stop posting on ad ok
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 20:12   #18
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

Too bad but I must say a saw it comming when it was just me and 3 more that wanted to attack everynight. RaH was a realy nice alliance to be a member of tho

Rock
Rah member in r9, r9,5 and r10

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 20:31   #19
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hey can I rejoin?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 21:30   #20
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
He was 18:3:5 this round.

Can´t remember his coords from r9.5

And he was in my para r9. :-)
Guess he was the guy who was even more inactive than me ingal
Damm, I hate him allready
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 21:42   #21
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

allways thought i would be the one to anounce that
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 21:51   #22
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
rah--------------> you all

FEEL OWNED BY ME

General1afk is ranked 9 in RaH by score, 9 in RaH by value, 1st in RaH by roids,

I was rah FATEST TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big piatching

1ens again FEEL OWNED
Ghe I own you in score/value and I'm only 11th of R&T RaH must have had a nice pile of inactives, just like we did

But back on topic: too bad RaH will seize to exist in planetarion
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 22:24   #23
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

we never got on maddix , but its a REAL shame to see RaH leave pa
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 00:46   #24
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Id say goodbye, but that wouldnt make much sense since I quit last round. Too bad much of Rah decided to arbitrarily hate me, before that I had a great time working with ya. Cheers.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 01:12   #25
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

wasnt' rah just an alliance for retired over-the-top players who didn't care anymore? atleast that's what the few active members of yours told me when I asked why they didn't get def.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 01:56   #26
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough

I have by far had my most enjoyable rounds of planetarion while being a RaH member, and i wish i had had the opportunity to be HC of the alliance for a longer period of time. However I dont necessarily see it as a bad thing that we are withdrawing from PA. It will allow us to greatly expand our intrest into other games and other gaming communities and bring a great deal more fun to our own.

I'd just like to thank all the RaH members and officers from over the rounds its been fun playing with you all.

Its been a thrill matching our wits and fleets against all our fellow alliances out there and i wish you all the best for the future of planetarion.
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 03:53   #27
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
maddix, please dont stop posting on ad ok
Pour qoi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL
we never got on maddix , but its a REAL shame to see RaH leave pa
Have I ever spoken to you (assuming your IRC nick is SOLID ofc)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
wasnt' rah just an alliance for retired over-the-top players who didn't care anymore? atleast that's what the few active members of yours told me when I asked why they didn't get def.
I would comment, but apart from your post this thread is so far flame free (which is unusual), and well, people know what you're about already from your other threads, so doesn't really need a response

Go troll someone who cares.

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 05:58   #28
Silverchair

Silverchair is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad to hear this RaH.

I have a message from my friend Storms, who I see now and then ....... "he waves to Maddix and Empy"

Silverchair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:52   #29
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

So wheres the leaving party ? Rah is a great community. I just need a new game to play with you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
PRESTEL >>>>> You are allianceless now. I WANT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winky wonky woo !!

Well i told you I would never join another alliance over Rah it meant to much to me to be part of it.

Shame that now Ive moved house, got the decorating done, got a decent connection can start playing again. That the game is a little boring. And besides your never on line when I pop by Ostraka

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:44   #30
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy
So wheres the leaving party ? Rah is a great community. I just need a new game to play with you guys.

Winky wonky woo !!

Well i told you I would never join another alliance over Rah it meant to much to me to be part of it.

Shame that now Ive moved house, got the decorating done, got a decent connection can start playing again. That the game is a little boring. And besides your never on line when I pop by Ostraka
ffs, listen to desse. i still love you !!!!!111

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:48   #31
Legator
Pr0nstar

[quote=Maddix]Pour qoi?

because its enjoyable

well, ill go back to fix my bathroom (that means ill hand the beer and coffee to teh workers)

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:51   #32
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
ffs, listen to desse. i still love you !!!!!111
And I love you to sweetheart.

However, this is a Rah thread. So don't stray from the point

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:57   #33
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy

Winky wonky woo !!

Look in #desse He finished top35 this round so he can´t be THAT inactive

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:32   #34
General1
Rah's def wh0re

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
Ghe I own you in score/value and I'm only 11th of R&T RaH must have had a nice pile of inactives, just like we did

But back on topic: too bad RaH will seize to exist in planetarion
U was in c2 I was in c20 difference.

Rah played the last 1000 ticks with 20 members
The last 500 with 10 active members, so I think you are pw0ned.
Think we only had 50 members left at end of round

Anyway LUB U
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:38   #35
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Gen's msn nick is oftenly 'pimping in the club' or something along those lines

SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:38   #36
General1
Rah's def wh0re

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Gen's msn nick is oftenly 'pimping in the club' or something along those lines

Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 15:24   #37
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
Cyanide has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
FOOL

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 15:52   #38
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

good luck in those other games then. hope u have there more luck then u had in PA

RaH has not been my allie, but they were always a power somewere in the univers to tink about, u couldnt forget RaH that easy.

good luck and respect,

TheACE

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 17:53   #39
LORD-NIKO
Horny *******

LORD-NIKO is an unknown quantity at this point

Its sad Indeed...
I Quit Planetarion early this round.. since i started to hate the game..
its not good enough after my taste..
Its prolly the last time i visit this forum also ;/

If u wanna chat im still on Netgamers irc!
cause i started something else there which im addicted 2..

I had some superb times in RaH. cause off good people... felt like a home..

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!!
Round 2: 77:18 (SL/LOST)
Round 3: 30:4 (TC)
Round 4: 170:17 (Knights)
Round 5: 35:23:12 (DTA)
Round 6: 8:17:3 (Silver/Ely/VtS)
Round 7: 29:21:3 (RaH Founder)
Round 8: 43:8:4 (RaH HC)
Round 9: 1:4:8 (RaH HC)
Round9.5: 26:5:9 (RaH HC)
----------------------------------------------

Last edited by LORD-NIKO; 24 Dec 2003 at 23:26.
LORD-NIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:36   #40
GlowDog
VGN

GlowDog is infamous around these parts

Sorry to see you go, you are/were one of the fun/good alliances in the field !

I wish all of you good luck in the future, some of you allready found luck amoung VGN ranks and in other alliances.

Keep on roiding !

GlowDog.
GlowDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 15:47   #41
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

:9 always sad to see alliances leave, especially ones such as RaH, tho i only eva knew LENIN really well heh, knew others 2 mind. anyway gl etc.

*salutes.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:15   #42
Maddix
Imposter?

Go and be a 'tard on other people's threads ta.

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:41   #43
Kuener
Autobot

Kuener has a little shameless behaviour in the past

/me waves good-bye to Rah

Good Luck everyone there, you are all cool dudes, just unfortunare turn of events this round eh?
:Gimli:
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:59   #44
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddix
Go and be a 'tard on other people's threads ta.

we leave this to maddix on ours
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:29   #45
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_OPPS
we leave this to maddix on ours
shut it, you retired fluffy bear

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 09:42   #46
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Shame to see you lot go.

Good luck.
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 20:36   #47
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

proud to have been RaH or something

only logical you guys quit the silly game PaX is.

if you move over to ********, gimme a hint, it appears i am 'big' there
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 21:12   #48
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point

W000000T?! Maddix i still owe u for r7 account, come to Lithuania ffs I was Rah in r9 as well It was really nice to work with you people. My membership was short, but it was cool there. Good luck in future games.
________
BMW 303 HISTORY

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:52.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 20:28   #49
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrytas
W000000T?! Maddix i still owe u for r7 account, come to Lithuania ffs
And don't you forget it, bitch

Unread 27 Dec 2003, 00:07   #50
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

byebye RaH

/me waves

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote