User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 21 Nov 2006, 17:51   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
TGV / PA meet in Trondheim!

The 15th to 17th december TGV will invite any PA players in Trondheim, Norway on a PA meet, everyone is welcome to join us on the night out especially on saturday.

The "offical" part of the meet will take part 16th of december 20:00 @ Mikrobryggeriet in the middle of Trondheim, a pub famous for brewing its own beer. We will hold contest for a couple of free credits (Prolly being paid by the TGV beerfund if not PA wants to chip in )

So if you are interested drop me a message in PM here on the forums or contact me, Car, Auto| in #tgv.

See you in Trondheim!
----
Norsk. (and mods, please let this be, i know alot of norweigans playing PA isnt good in english)

15-17 desember vil TGV ha et PA møte i Trondheim, der vi skal samles å drikke å feire en ny runde vel overstått. Alle PA intresserte i norge er invitert til feiringen vår på lørdagen.

Det "offisielle" møtet vil bli holdt på Mikrobryggeriet lørdag 16de fra sånn ca klokka 2000 og utover. Vi håper å få til noen konkurranser og sånt for PA creditter.

Om du er intressert send meg en melding her på forumet eller kom til oss på IRC og ta kontakt med meg (Kargool) Car eller Auto|.

Sees i Trondheim!

Last edited by Kargool; 21 Nov 2006 at 23:45.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 23:16   #2
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: TGV / PA meet in Trondheim!

16th of December 2000?

Whoa BACK IN TIME WE GO!

PA MIGHT HAVE PLAYERS!
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 23:45   #3
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
16th of December 2000?

Whoa BACK IN TIME WE GO!

PA MIGHT HAVE PLAYERS!
:-D

You need a hobby
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 00:28   #4
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

trondheim is nice in the summer, how it is in the winter brrr, dont wanna know
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 01:35   #5
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

December is a bad time when you work in a restaurant.
Else I would have been there, was in trondheim yesterday tho ( tuesday ) .

but did only have time to be in the funeral I Was there for
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 10:19   #6
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Well I can almost guarantee another TGV meet in Trondheim late next summer if that helps....
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 22:53   #7
Ver

Ver is an unknown quantity at this point

omg!

do i dare meet up at such a meet???!!!

i hardly dare go out of the front door these days ...
Ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 23:42   #8
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I might turn up for this one, I have a love for the beer at Microbryggeriet. This is provided I'm welcome of course?

I'll have to see how it matches with my exam the 19th.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 00:26   #9
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Ehm I promised Cedlind I would visit him in Trondheim soonish. Could use this occation. But I have to warn you, my Norwegian is very bad!
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 02:48   #10
Cedlind
[SiN] HC

Cedlind is an unknown quantity at this point

Kargool, if I don't go to the meet, will you then drag me there in a very painfull way?
<@Clogg|zZzZz> you get that with most nicks tbh
SiN->SiNND *shivers*->SiN->TGV->really long break->Asc
Cedlind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 02:51   #11
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedlind
Kargool, if I don't go to the meet, will you then drag me there in a very painfull way?
Bah, you just want me to spank you.
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 03:04   #12
Cedlind
[SiN] HC

Bugger, busted.. again..
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 03:34   #13
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

So far about 10 comfirmed! Keep em coming! Norway isnt THAT cold in december.
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 04:22   #14
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm I might be able to make it
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED

Last edited by Smudge; 25 Nov 2006 at 04:29.
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 10:35   #15
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

It's only 7-8 hours away, but it's an awful long way to go just to have bumsex with Kargool anyway
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 14:07   #16
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Nadar has bumsex at Danmarkskroen ever weekend, so he doesnt feel the need to travel far to get it.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 14:28   #17
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Kargool, weren't you supposed to set up a meeting of some sort in Bergen aswell? If so, Danmarkskroen please

(Or Finken for Zhukov!)
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 14:31   #18
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Kargool, weren't you supposed to set up a meeting of some sort in Bergen aswell? If so, Danmarkskroen please

(Or Finken for Zhukov!)
Kind of, i owe an alliancemember from bergen a case of beer
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 14:33   #19
Nadar
I see you!

I assume that'll be never then
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 19:11   #20
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Trappen Bar! It's just around the corner for me, and it looks shabby as hell. Or Børs, I was there a few days ago... it was better than feared

Ugla is gone. Instead is a new place, "Club Mojo"... But the same owners, so I doubt it has changed much.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 19:26   #21
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Harstad has this great pub called Nedenom og Hjem. But anyways. Trondheim's best pub is Mikrobryggeriet.
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 19:35   #22
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Mikro is good, but I prefer Den Gode Nabo. The assortment of beer there is awesome. Samfundet is cool too...
Unread 26 Nov 2006, 01:43   #23
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukePaul
Ugla is gone. Instead is a new place, "Club Mojo"... But the same owners, so I doubt it has changed much.
I walked past there tonight, and I saw some hot chicks going into Club Mojo.... could be better than Ugla ever was? And then there is the new place, Sailor, but it looked pretty ghey. Litteraly ghey.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2006, 02:37   #24
Ver

Ver is an unknown quantity at this point

"Den Gode Nabo" rulez!!!

Nuff said!
Ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2006, 14:56   #25
DukePaul
Retired VGN

Sailor is a gay place, so not very strange. Been there once, for laughs.

As for Club Mojo, it's the same owners etc, so don't expect too much I'm happy it's the same owners, as they sorta love us student radio people... We go there pretty much every tuesday (cheap beer). Oh, Club Mojo's slogan "double the fun"... hmm... that gives some interesting ideas...
Unread 26 Nov 2006, 21:22   #26
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Feliz, metro & mood it is then! Hippies!

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 00:33   #27
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

OMG I actually booked a ticket, CEDDIE YOU CAN STILL RUN!
Unread 3 Dec 2006, 23:53   #28
Muppet
Slightly tipsy

Muppet is an unknown quantity at this point

Trondheim rocks \o/

I'm from Trondheim. Don't live there atm tho since I moved to Lillestrřm this spring. Now I live right next to Ĺrĺsen stadion, just not a good place for a RBK fan to live

Doubt I know anyone of you going there, but If I'm in Trondheim that weekend I'll drop by.
Mikrobryggeriet or den gode nabo doesn't matter. As long as they serve beer it's all good
Unread 4 Dec 2006, 02:19   #29
Nadar
I see you!

Remember to bring cameras so those who doesn't attend can have a glimpse of the atmosphere aswell
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 22:38   #30
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Remember to bring cameras so those who doesn't attend can have a glimpse of the atmosphere aswell
Yes thats right, I want lots and lots of picutres and I expect every single TGVer out there to outdrink the others. Otherwise your membership shall be revoked. So start training and do TGV proud.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 22:53   #31
Nadar
I see you!

I'm going to Trondheim the week before the meeting to drink all the beer! So enjoy the soda at the meeting!
Unread 15 Dec 2006, 17:12   #32
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm considering to pop in later today if it stops raining. Not going to catch a cold right before the last exam.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 01:04   #33
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

We're stupidly drunk aftger first night of Trondheim parrty!! :-D
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 01:09   #34
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Pics.
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 01:57   #35
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

And even more important: Is smudge there? if he's not around, i really cba, because smudge is like <3<3<3<3

edit: omfg his name is smudge not smude :O
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 12:38   #36
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
We're stupidly drunk aftger first night of Trondheim parrty!! :-D
Must have been one hell of a party if you were home at 01:00 Got kicked out of the pubs?
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 16:02   #37
Cedlind
[SiN] HC

Quote:
Must have been one hell of a party if you were home at 01:00 Got kicked out of the pubs?
Should have seen us trying to carry Kargool home.. AKA MI:4
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 16:53   #38
Nadar
I see you!

The fat bastard made you carry him? What a penis

Anyway, it's time for pictures, so bring them on!
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 17:01   #39
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
The fat bastard made you carry him? What a penis

Atleast I got one!!!

Penis that is.
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 17:12   #40
Cedlind
[SiN] HC

Quote:
None taken last night, but camera(s) will be brought tonight, so expect some hopefully embarrasing shot of everyone but me
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 17:43   #41
Nadar
I see you!

Where are you going? Club 4?
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 19:47   #42
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Embarassing pics of Cedlind without any inscisors!
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2006, 03:17   #43
Cedlind
[SiN] HC

Apart from Kargool trying to kill me, I'd say the meet turned out quite nice.
There are pics coming
Unread 22 Dec 2006, 19:31   #44
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

pix plx
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 16:47   #45
Cedlind
[SiN] HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
pix plx
Yeees, yeeees... Sorry 'bout the delay.
All pics taken by Clogg.
http://cedlind.fsnorway.no/gallery/v/Misc/tgvmeet/
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 17:06   #46
_Kila_
break it down!

Ced lose the fringe. And that beard
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 19:59   #47
Nadar
I see you!

http://cedlind.fsnorway.no/gallery/d...r_ced_karg.jpg
Kargool says: "Clearly I should be CEO next round"
Ced thinks: "I'll stuff that keg of beer down his troat if he doesn't stfu about Planetarion soon."
Car thinks: "My God Kargool looks hot in that shirt."
Unread 2 Jan 2007, 22:41   #48
Cedlind
[SiN] HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
And that beard
Pffft, you're just jealous 'cause you can't grow one yourself.
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 18:38   #49
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

http://cedlind.fsnorway.no/gallery/d...eirdo_girl.jpg

Cedlind was really scared with her in his lap
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 19:17   #50
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
http://cedlind.fsnorway.no/gallery/d...eirdo_girl.jpg

Cedlind was really scared with her in his lap
Yeah, she looks really nuts. Definitely a Rosenborg-supporter