User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 9 Jun 2006, 00:26   #1
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
This is my thread.

And it is superb.

I, however, am ULTIMATE in this thread, so whatever I say goes.
Besides that, anything else pretty much goes too, unless I decide it doesn't go.

Your goal(s) in this thread is(/are) to:

a) Survive as long as possible;
b) Try and be ULTIMATE (but not as much as Fluffie obviously);
c) Generally try to inspire me so we could potentially make some plot lines (that, obviously, should be, or at least attempt to be, ULTIMATE if they occur);
d) Have (ULTIMATE) fun.

If any of you remember the Random Thread(s) (or something like that) I did a while ago, well, this is like them. Only ULTIMATE as you may, or may not, have realised by now.

So just post and we'll go from there.

Finally, if this doesn't work out, I am not to blame. Someone else is.
(Preferably Kama.)

(I might have overdone it on the ULTIMATE part, but hey...)
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 01:16   #2
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road
Re: This is my thread.

(( Why the hell didn't I just go to bed 10 minutes ago, nope I had to peek in on this forum, oh well, here goes you big git ))

** Kama was attempting to get to bed, but the cat was in the cradle (and the silver spoon)

Not wanting to get scratched he head for the nearest food &/or entertainment venue - "Little Boy Blue" (and the man on the moon) **
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 15:26   #3
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Kama-Ka-C
** Kama was attempting to get to bed, but the cat was in the cradle (and the silver spoon)

Not wanting to get scratched he head for the nearest food &/or entertainment venue - "Little Boy Blue" (and the man on the moon) **

You wake up from the nonsense that consumed your post, trembling as the insane power of a DM from yours truly vibrates through your entire body, like a shark eating up a tiny infant...

Seconds later, you fall from the sky - the pavement looking up and waving at you;
but upon hugging her gentle bricks, there is a negation on death and you stand up, fully clothed and alive!

Ankaa Millers is just around the corner you remember.
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 15:37   #4
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
"I come seeking the aquistion of pie and warm beverages!"

As you approach the entrance to the supposed safe haven, the door is launched off its hinges and rockets away to the stars, followed shortly thereafter by the rest of the wall and windows as they explode outwards. When the dust starts settling, you begin to see a shape forming...

OH NO !!!
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 22:47   #5
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow275 is an unknown quantity at this point

Appearing almost mythically in a ray of golden light, Shadow appears!

And then he appears to crotch thrust the air while yelling 'YeeeeHah!'

It would appear that he's drunk.
Fire and Ice
Shadow275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 00:15   #6
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

During a batch of his favourate passtime, drinking other people stupid, an activity which involves, basically, consuming so much alcohol that one begins to emit an aura of ethanol, causing other beings in your presence to become almost instantly intoxicated.
This activity is rarely performed by humanoids due to its shocking ability to kill you.
Being dead, the drink is failing rather spectacularly to kill lestat, however the same cannot be said of those surrounding him.
At this point, three things happen:
One, a man behind the bar begins to express his undying love for a bottle of martini;
Two, the walls of the cafe opposite this bar are sent flying into the unkown, and
Three, lestat really neads the toilet.
After solving problem three, and, in shattering the martini bottle on the barkeep, solving number one as well, lestat descides to investigate the second on his wonderfull list of occurances.
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 02:02   #7
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

(I have drunk some. But I am l33t, thus I can type well.)

Shadow
You die. Write up a nice, detailed post about it.

(This is my will, and it is ULTIMATE.)

Lestat
Everyone around you dies. Not you. But everyone else. Write up a nice, detailed post about it.

(This is my will, and it is ULTIMATE.)

Lestat & Shadow
Once you have written your post, I shall commence some l33t-ness on j00.
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 14:35   #8
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

On his way outside, to share his intoxicating prescence with a wider audience, lestat notices something that, were he not who he is, would have been rather shocking.

Everyone around him appears to be dead. Not dead in the way he is, which is more of a technicality than anything else, but dead dead. Must have happened when he went to the pisser.

Based on the fact that they all look to have been in somewhat more pain than would be expected, given the short period of time he was absent from the bar, he could only guess that they had been poisoned. Probably too much to drink, though weather it was them or him who had consumed too much he didn't much care to think about.

Shrugging it off as 'one of those things', lestat heads towards the cafe. (you didn't think a room full of corpses would really bother a vampire, did you?)
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 15:33   #9
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
Shrugging it off as 'one of those things', lestat heads towards the cafe. (you didn't think a room full of corpses would really bother a vampire, did you?)

Not really no. It was just an expression of my sobconciousness I think. Freud'll do that to ya.

Anyhoo.

Lestat
The world suddenly turns all blurry and either it or you starts shaking violent, at first just on the horizontal plane but after a few seconds of disturbing inability to determine where you are precisely, the shaking expands onto the vertical plane.

Quite disturbing really, as somehow someone or something cold starts removing your hair. All of it. Hair by hair.
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 17:14   #10
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

get yourself into the shipwreck thread before I carry on with this .
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 17:32   #11
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
get yourself into the shipwreck thread before I carry on with this .

YOU DIIEEEEEEE !!! !!! !!!

Now you'll have to restart
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 00:23   #12
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffie
When the dust starts settling, you begin to see a shape forming...[/i][/b]
Even after the dust settles, he can't help but take a moment to comprehend the shape, owed to the huge amount of ultimate stuff that had happened infront of him.

"Oh no... it can't be you! ... What!? really... Oh? you are You? Sorry for the miss understanding, I was expecting dreadfully horrible."
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 01:04   #13
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
I was expecting dreadfully horrible.

Kama
That is not correct English.
You shall speak correct English in this thread, or at the very least, you should have done so in that post!

You DIE instantly !!!

All
Don't get attached to 'characters' or 'story lines' or 'whatever' too much. I kill easily.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 20:32   #14
David91

David91 is an unknown quantity at this point

David returns from a long absence. He enters the thread to find everybody drunk or dead, some of the people being both drunk, dead, and having died more than once.
Not wishing to join them in their compromising status of death, he behaves as if this were perfectly normal, and refrains from drinking anything with a percentage printed on the label (or a skull and cross bones).

"Yay! I've stayed alive for a little while!"
David91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 21:45   #15
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

Lestats spirit can be found in more or less the same place his body can, only it is slightly more vertical, and looking significantly more inpatient. Tapping his foot, he waits for the inevitable over-dramatic entrance.

A booming voice sounds:

"IT IS YOUR TIME. I AM DEATH, GATHERER OF SOULS."

As the voice sounds, a black shrouded man appears, wielding a scythe. Lestat addresses him:

"For god's sake, steve, give the 'death' thing a rest. It's not like i havn't been here before."

Steve, or death as he is more commonly known, looks as surprised as a void can look, and, facing lestat, states:

"but you can't be dead, it's not your time yet. How did this happen? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?"

"Well, I thought I'd tell a dm what to do, and it seems he's fairly ULTIMATE and doesn't take too kindly to that kind of thing. So here I am. Send me back, now."

"I don't know, am I allowed to do that? HE gets aweful mad if someone escapes death"

"Oh, its fine, HE owes me a favour from 30AD or so, i take full responsibility for anything that happens"

at this, lestat finds himelf on the pavement, and significantly more corporial. Getting up he again heads towards the cafe.
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 15:33   #16
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow275 is an unknown quantity at this point

Shadow is told to die.

But he continues crotch thrusting the air, until he 'accidently' encounters a feisty young thing who he 'accidentally' pokes in the eye with his penis.

She is not amused and shoots him.

dead.
Fire and Ice
Shadow275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 15:07   #17
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

ooc: Oh. The humanity.

Nothingness.

Nothing but Nothingness. The void. The endless sleep. A place of torment through eternal isolation. It is here that the damned soul of Hewitt found itself. Banished... to this timeless space.

Nothingness.

It surrounded him, enveloped him, swallowed him. It was all the being known as Hewitt could perceive. It had not been here long, but already it could feel the emptiness leaching into it's consciousness, eroding at it's memories. Already forgotten was the reason why it was sent here, but an urgent need to return still lingered. The soul stirred, metaphorically twitching as it struggled to gather itself against the apathy of the void. It knew it had to keep hold of it's identity, if that was lost so was all hope.

So Hewitt fought the nothingness.

The stirrings were greater now, a silent whirlwind building within the endless sleep. Hewitt was now hearing voices that made no sound, echoes of the numerous identities taken by the soul - a female prisoner, a forgotten hero, a cold general, a tireless space captain and a broken adventurer. Numerous voices, from numerous identities. As the storm gathered strength the fight became desperate and the soul known as Hewitt felt itself losing. In the midst of a hurricane that bore to visible presence, the soul lunged for one of the splinters of it's broken identity and took a firm hold. In that instant all went dark... but the soul had one last thought before this occured.

It had escaped the nothingness.

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 15:46   #18
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt
ooc: Oh. The humanity.

Muahahahaaha!!!

Hewitt
[Dude, too much effort. You're making me think! ]

Oh yes, you escape the nothingness. But the nothingness you escape, isn't nothingness at all! And you don't quite escape too, you're more like: spat out.

By a frog.

Being puzzled as you are by this, it doesn't take you long to meet a new friend. And though your new friend is brown, he isn't quite human at all. It's a tree. You don't quite meet it as much as you just crash into it though...

David
The skies open up, accompanied by the sound of a hundred organs and the brightest, but fairest, light you have ever seen. Unable to look away, you see a shape - it looks human somehow - approaching. As it comes closer (at a most impressive speed I must add), you see it doesn't just look quite human, but it has wings too. Is this... An angel?

There isn't much time to think however, as the - whatever it is - picks you up softly but firmly and takes you to the skies and then even further! Are you in Heaven?

From here things get blurry as you seem to pick up a lot of speed, while you are quite sure that you aren't moving at all really. And then, a bang - but a soft one. You have crashed into a pillowed wall and if you were to look around you'd see that not just the wall you just hit, but that the entire room - including floor and ceiling - is padded! Have you been declared loony and taken to the crazyhouse?

(There is no door either. Strange, no?)

And then, a booming voice.

DAVID?

Is it God ! ?

Shadow
......what did she shoot you with?

I must know!

Anyhow, you aren't really dead. Well you die, but instead of like going all black and stuff, you start falling. Falling a long, long time, while the entire time it keeps getting warmer and warmer, but also darker and darker.

And then, it suddenly stops. You are floating, can't really move from your position and can't see, smell, feel or hear a damned thing.

lestat
As you walk, the city gets bombarded by lasers!

[Edit: Lasers from space that is.]
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 19:55   #19
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

On a passing note, Kama wishes he could should laser beams, and makes a note of it on his Santa list.
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 20:24   #20
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

kama \o/ now theres a name i havent heard in years
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 00:57   #21
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

whilst walking down the street, yet another catestrophic event takes place to our fantastic anti-hero.

Lasers, from space!

These lasers wreak terrible havoc throughout the city, and not the good kind of terrible havoc caused by yours truly, the kind caused by things intirely outside of lestat's control.

"Bloody lasers, probably space-russian-pirates"

lestat mumbles to himself, it being the natural assumption these days that if anything goes wrong, it's the space-russian-pirates, a fearsome group of half mad, half crazy bastards who don't speek a word of english.

as the probably russian attack reigns on the city, lestat casually continues his saunter to the cafe, which has already got him killed once today, leaving a definate path through the chaotic running of paeons looking for a place to hide, and finding none.

Anyway, lestat finally gets to the door of the cafe when...
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 00:59   #22
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

[ooc]It really is an unusual state of affiars when you look through a thread and the newest person registered over 4 years ago[/ooc]
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 11:38   #23
David91

"Please, don't eat me! I have a lot of friends that care about me! Eat them!"

David tugs arbitrarily at the padding on the walls, floor and ceiling to see if there is anything hidden behind them, and listens as to where exactly the voice is coming from.
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 14:46   #24
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

David
The room really is padded. And just that. Nothing else! You seem to be stuck there ! Aha!

Daaaaaaaaaaa vid?

The voice booms again.

Kama
Your telephone rings. How about answering?

Lestat
You never quite make it to the pub though. It seems to have been crushed by some sort of... spaceship.

Oh NO !!!

It is a russian-space-pirate-navy-consortium UBER assault pod (of death)! They are invading!

Mast
I am wondering as to how you heard it though, since you have no ears!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 19:22   #25
David91

"What do you want? I have some Polos in my pocket. Is that not enough to secure my release?"
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 02:18   #26
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

(( ah ha, I make incorrect English once more and get away with it ))

With his new found diplomatic immunity, Kama makes a reach for his cellular phone but has just walked into a fruit shop and is instantly confused by the copious amounts of potassium rich no-baloney yellow pseudo-berries.

A-ring ring ring ring ring ring ring.
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 15:24   #27
David91

Quote:
Kama wishes he could should laser beams
The error in all its glory.
Unread 21 Jun 2006, 16:52   #28
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point

Things are going on as usual in the city, as things usually do, when suddenly in dramatic fashion, a pit of hellish fire opens up in the middle of the street. The molten lava bubbles up from the firey crack, and slowly forms itself into the shape of a skeletal hand. The hand crawls forward out of the lava, gradually revealing an arm, a skull, and ultimatley an entire human skeleton. As the skeleton exits the lava, it begins to cool, and a disgusting transformation begins to happen as blood, muscles, and skin form on the ready frame.

"GET OUT, AND STAY OUT!" A demonic voice booms from the crack, before it reseals, leaving the naked body behind. Even more suddenly and in even more dramatic fashion, the body sits up with a loud groan.

"Where am I?" The body asks itself, looking around as it opens its piercing blue eyes. "Ah hell . . . the PA forums." The body leaps towards the miniscule crack that was all that was left of the hellpit a moment ago. "I wanna go back! Please! This is, this is just cruel and unusual!"

"WELCOME TO A HELL WORSE THAN HELL! ENJOY YOUR STAY!" The demonic voice booms out a final time, before the crack reseals itself for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 18:47   #29
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Hurray, I broke zee thread! \o\ \o/ /o/
Quote:

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 20:26   #30
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

lol

You might be good boy, but not that good
Unread 24 Jun 2006, 00:25   #31
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

All
I'm going to try something new. Something that'll help orientate myself to you.

DM yourself as you would like me to DM you next time.
Unread 25 Jun 2006, 10:54   #32
David91

Self-DM: David
"Are they ULTIMATE Polos?!"

The Polos seems to fade away, as the padded walls fall down. You see an open door, but it closes just before you can reach it. You find yourself in the same room, but slightly larger and now with all metal surfaces instead of padding.

"They were not ULTIMATE! I shall not free you yet!"
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 15:18   #33
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

Because he cam!

Taking the very important phone call turned out to be a special birthday message for a man named Claude. Kama's name was neither Claude, nor was it his birthday, but this did give him a cunning plan.

"Goodbye groceries! I'm off to steal a camera and take delicious photographes of chocolate cake!"
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 01:18   #34
Oysia
Lost and confused...

Oysia is an unknown quantity at this point

Oysia steps into the street, looking very confused (and not a little bit lost...)
"Wow, things have happened while I was gone... like, everybody disappeared, and the only thing that's really the same is that the boys are still finding ways to blow up themselves and everything around them... Typical."

Oysia walks back through the door and disappears for another unspecified length of time.
Oysia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 12:47   #35
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Oysia
It's mean if you disappear before I can DM you!

Kama
You suddenly feel... different. You realise you can't see. Nor hear. Nor smell. Only feel.

And you feel like a winegum.

David
(You wrote ULTIMATE wrong, y'know.)

And indeed. The voice doesn't set you free yet. He does turn your skin into something rather crusty and tasteful though! Hurray, you are now edible \o/
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 15:51   #36
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Self-DM

The stranger pushes himself up onto his feet with a grunt, and then brushes himself off. "Well, I suppose if I'm here to stay in this hell, I might as well once again rule over it." Focusing inward, the man attempts to summon his old weapons and armor to him, but finds himself unable to locate them - they're gone. He attempts to try a second time, when he is suddenly broken out of his trace by the honking of a horn and the squeal of tires. He opens his eyes in time to nearly see himself run over by a car, which swerves at the last second and misses him to continue racing down the street. A second later, however, the car stops, slams into reverse, and comes to a stop again beside him. The driver side window rolls down, revealing the beautiful face of a young woman. "Um, do you need some help mister? You look a bit . . . confused."

The man smirks and replies, "I could use a change of clothes - think you could get me to the nearest clothing store?"

"Sure, no problem. Climb in the back." The loud pop of a door unlocking is heard, and the man quickly opens the back door and clammers instead before any new indignities can be heaped on him. The car then speeds away towards the nearest clothing store.
Quote:

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 13:50   #37
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Inspectre
Naughty

As the car you're in drives off, you hear a faint noise outside. Turning your head to try and identify where or what it originates from, you see men. They are coming from all directions, even the sky!, wearing nothing else but towels around their waists. They seem to be heading towards the point where you were spat out from hell(/disneyland). Luckily for you though, they are seemingly oblivious of your new and über fast way of transportation (the girl drives like a frickin' maniac).

Oh yeah - men with swords.
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 17:18   #38
David91

"Mmmm, me like pie. I am pie! Bwahahahaha!"

David takes advantage of the extreme tastiness by eating himself. However, he finds himself rather crumbly, and breaks into a pile of crumbs, small enough to fit under the door (if it is still there). Using the power of artistic licence, he doesn't consider that he would need a means for movement, so he tries to escape anyway. However, contrary to this decision, he reckons that he can't talk and so doesn't say anything more at this time.
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 17:41   #39
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffie
[Dude, too much effort. You're making me think! ]
ooc: Don't worry, I plan to bring the level of thinking down with skimpy clothing and large explosions.

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 19:31   #40
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Ooooh.

*drool*
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 16:19   #41
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

ooc: ehehehe...

*The last thing Jasmine Hewitt could remember was the pale illumination of space. She and her mysterious companion had ended up onboard an abandoned saturn station of the Angelics, on a quest to save a universe she had been preparing herself to leave after the unexpected death of her foster father whom she later discovered had been 'absorbed' by a sarcastic magic scroll. She had run off into the maze of crystaline corridors in search of the "triple C" - the ancient command centre where a bored hologram informed her was the only place where they could shut off the self destruct sequence they had just activated. From this point on there is a blank... quickly followed by a few seconds of uncontrollable airborne action ending rather painfully thanks to a nearby tree.*

"Uuuughh... f*ck."

This is not me.

*Jasmine groaned as she struggled into an upright position, bitterly cursing the massive tree before her. Her entire body ached, especially her face which seemed to have taken the brunt of the impact. Giving herself a quick check over she was somewhat surprised that there wasn't any broken bones, but she did note ruefully that a few of her front teeth were loose not to mention the strong metallic taste of blood filled her mouth. Of course there was almost the fact that thanks to her journey she was now covered head to claw (toe) in a slimely clear fluid...*

"F*cking fantast-hang on a second..."

This is not me.

*...and the fact that she was now as naked as the day she was born.*

"Oh SHIT!!"

This is not me.

*Jumping urgently to her feet, Jasmine tried to cover herself with only her arms as she frantically looked for something better. Spotting a giant bush, she forgot her pain and sprinted for it's concealing cover.*

"This is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening..."

This is not me.

*Jasmine waited until she was fairly deep into the bush before she would move her arms from her more delicate features. She grabbed wildly at the large leaves around her and set to work ripping and shreding them into a something remotely resembling clothing. All the while she was blushing so heavily she swore if anyone happened to be nearby they would've been able to easily tell despite the deep scarlet colour of her scales.*

"...this is not happening, this is not happening..."

This is not me.

*Still working hastily, Jasmine tied the now seperate pieces of torn leaf around her body and adjusted them accordingly so that they semi-adequently covered her ample top and bottom. Only when she was fully satisfied did she slowly creep from the confines of the protective foliage to take in her surroundings.*

----------

Self-DM: After your rather revealing problem is taken care of you are able to build up enough courage to expose yourself (this time in the not so literal fashion ) and take your first good look around. You quickly discover that things are definately not right - it isn't only the tree and bush that are gigantic, indeed everything appears to be so. You nearly jump ten feet into the air when a centipede twice as long as you are tall brushes pass you from behind and makes it way into the open beyond... where it is suddenly swooped upon then carried away by a bluejay much much bigger than it should be. You almost faint when it dawns on you that could've easily have been you a few minutes ago.

You have no idea why, but appears that you are no more than two inches tall.

Before you can ponder on this however, you heard an ominous croak echo from somewhere close by - it's the frog from before, and he appears to be eyeing you over. You can't tell if it's your imagination or not but he sure does look hungry.....

----------

"Aww nuts."

This is not me.

*Never taking her eyes off the giant frog, Jasmine slowly creeps back into the confines of the giant bush. What was she to do? She was stuck in a world of giants and very aware of just how low she now existed on the food chain.*

"Ok Jas, keep calm. You've been in worst situations than this."

This is not me.

*Jasmine tried to think hard on how to get out of this whole mess... but for some reason this was proving to be difficult. The pain from before started to come back as Jasmine struggled with her thoughts. Deep down something was wrestling with her mind disrupting her thinking, a faint echo that seemed to grow louder with every passing. Alarmingly, she began to feel herself beginning to lose control of her own mind...*

This is not me.

"What...the...hell?"

*Suddenly the pain flared up violently forcing Jasmine to grab hold of her head with both hands. Random images began to flash through her mind as the voice grew more insistant. Whatever was happening she had to fight it. Once already in her life her identity had been threatened, like hell she going to let it happen again. Her resistance seemed to anger the voice. Crying out in anguish, Jasmine fell to her knees as the pain intensified, millions of images and memories flooding her battered mind. Yet even crouched over in the mud, in a world of pain as she felt her mind on the verge of being ripped to pieces she fought on, grinding her teeth to the point of piercing her gums. The voice was roaring at her now, screaming at her to submit.*

THIS IS NOT ME!

"Yes...it...IS!!"

*Jasmine roared back throwing her arms wide and her head back, spewing flame from her maw. Now there was rage on both sides and this unexpected strength caused the voice to recoil. It was worried now as well as angry. Amongst the maelstorm of thought it launched a fresh assault for control but Jasmine beat it back. In another unexpected move she threw her thoughts into the endless stream of memories and embraced them all, putting herself at the mercy. It was the turn of the voice to scream in anguish - by putting herself into the stream, Jasmine had displaced the voice. Cut off and isolated, it was now the voice that was losing control as Jasmine's thought echoed deep within it.*

This is me.

*The voice tried to cry out but found itself silent. It tried again and succeeded... but the echo that came forth was not its own. It was Jasmine's.*

This is me... Damn it.

*Jasmine felt the pain fade away as she regained control and for a few moments she just crouched there, breathing deeply as she tried to take grasp of what had just happened. As she reflected on her thoughts she found dozens of memories not of her own, or were they? She distinctly remembered teaching for a short time at someplace called the 'Psychic Academy'... and yet she hadn't. She could vividly recall the events from her childhood like how fun it was to sail through the cold mountain air or how good veal tasted fresh or when an invading army of humans had moved in on her dragon brethren and slaughtered her entire family... and yet it wasn't her childhood. Still, she found tears running from her eyes as she 'remembered' those last few memories along with a sadness she had no right to be feeling.*

*It was all very confusing.*

*Then deep in the back of her mind she felt it. A small cry of protest from the true owner of all these thoughts and suddenly Jasmine found herself overwhelmed with a feeling of understanding. The voice had been her true self - a reaction to restore herself after being splintered by the nothingness only she had resisted... and won... decisively. As a result she was now the dominant personality when ultimately (ULTIMATELY \o/) deep down she knew she shouldn't... and hence was protesting against this fact. Yes, it was all so VERY confusing indeed.*

"Doctor, my head."

*Then it dawned on her - she was the DOMINANT personality. She, Jasmine, was now steering the ship of a much more powerful vessel.*

"...heh."

*Recalling her abilities, Jasmine concentrated on getting out of the more physical mess she was in. There was a sudden rush as Jasmine literally burst forth from the bushes as she rapidly grew to her normal height of 5'7". She now looked down, way down at the frog that had been menacing her earlier. She grinned toothly as she watched the frightened amphibian hop away.*

"Oh yeah, I'm seriously going to get used to this."

*Noticing that she was naked once again thanks to her growth, Jasmine allowed herself a small look of annoyance. This won't do... Flexing her mental muscles, Jasmine had her standard outfit and gear materialise upon herself. Soon she was standing in the loose fitting low cut black top with matching pants she always wears when adventuring and the colour-shifting cloak hanging behind her. She felt that a'cursed sword Dragon's tooth strapped to her back... just like always.*

"Now... I suppose I go forth and see what's about..."

*Now out of immediate danger physically, mentally, emotionly, spriutally and every other '-ally' she could think of, Jasmine Hewitt strode forth into the surrounding wilderness briefly wondering want would become of her now.*

ooc: Oh yeah... swallow that shit peeps.

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 19:09   #42
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

tl;dr

f*ck you man!

(will read now)
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 14:45   #43
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

I broke the fluff...... how ULTIMATE

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 11:41   #44
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

There shall be no breaking me or this thread until page 2 people! I'm just slow.
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 16:25   #45
Xuat
Ephan Ser

Xuat is an unknown quantity at this point

Wearing a top hat and wielding a cane in his left hand, Xuat steps out of his house and sighs heavily.

"Another effing day..."
Xuat is offline   Reply With Quote