Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 5 Apr 2006, 13:39   #51
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow275 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: IFA-C Insane Fighting Arena Championships

And I am the winner! (I beat fluffie)

And the reason nobody remembers...well the fights were so awesome that you all had strokes and forgot and then the servers went down due to it and couldn't be rebooted without deleting the awesome posts.

Can't we just fight anyway and then wait for AK?
Fire and Ice
Shadow275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 15:21   #52
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

I guess we'll have to sit here posting til Acid actually looks at the thread. Just a few hundred posts to go...
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 12:37   #53
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

I say we start, let two people start and go at it for 24 hours (two people that actually will be online during that 24 hour period) and then we'll go from there
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 01:08   #54
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

Well Ark, if you're bored....

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...183173&page=10

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 02:01   #55
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Hewitt is so right.
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 18:54   #56
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Cool Re: IFA-C Insane Fighting Arena Championships

oh ffs.

Well...Allright then. I will post tomorrow.

Really
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 03:28   #57
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

Really really?

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 12:36   #58
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Varsågoda!
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:35   #59
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

so anyone want to get this party started?
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 19:18   #60
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

I take it then that this thread (much like this forum) is going to slip away, having promised so much, and entirely failing to deliver.

Last edited by vampire_lestat; 5 Jun 2006 at 23:56.
vampire_lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 21:39   #61
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Lets blame someone, come on kids!

(I blame Dachi tbh.)