User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 17:04   #151
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: travler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy
sorry for the bump.
It's not a bump when it was last posted in yesterday.

Quote:
But all those people saying the universe has set laws are wrong. There are no definat laws or rules in the universe only those we try to define from here on earth.
My god man, you've just DISPROVED ALL OF SCIENCE! Give this man some sort of prize!

Quote:
To say that religion is definatly wrong would be a flawed statement as you do not nor will you ever have all the information.
Well, there's religion and there's religion. You can't say that there definitely isn't a god, but you can say that the bible is definitely false, as it states some things that just aren't true and contradicts itself several times.

Quote:
The ownes(is this a word?)
Onus.

Quote:
If you can offer up enough proof as to your THEORY of god then great. But untill then it will always be a theory without any evidence to back it up.
Oh dear lord, I don't know where to start with this one.
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 02:05   #152
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
The ownes(is this a word?) is on the religion types to prove the existance of there god. You cannot expect people to beleave somthing is true when you offer up no physical evidence or proof of any kind. To beleave in somthing soley because you dont know the answer seems crazy.

Personally i have no problem with people being religious. If it makes you happy then role with it. But you dont have a right to preach to people who dont beleave the same as you. Claiming they are wrong and then being unable to offer up any evidence to support your self.

If you can offer up enough proof as to your THEORY of god then great. But untill then it will always be a theory without any evidence to back it up.
For most it involves faith. Some need "Signs and Wonders" to believe.

True story. My alarm is set for 5:45am my time. I usually hit the snooze bar until my wifes Alarm goes off at 6:00am. Last night my wife and I had a bad arguement and I got the privledge of sleeping on the couch. I said to God "your will" and went to bed about about 2:00am knowing that without an alarm clock it would be unlikely that I would wake up in time to go to work on time and get ready.

Truth, I woke up at 5:30 am without an alarm. I had to use the restroom so I relieved my self and then laid back down on the couch and figured I'll just sleep a little longer. by 5:45am I knew there was no chance of my going back to sleep. I am very tired and I have been for days and yet when REM sleep should have kept me from getting up I did.

Some may argue that this was simply just the force of my will power on myself but I never specified 5:30am as a time I wanted to get up. Personally I believe that God wanted me to have enough time to talk with my wife and get to work on time.

So maybe this is not proof enough for most of you but some times the proof comes at times and in places you least expect. When the hand of God touches you and guides you it's really hard to deny. Still not sure if I am explaining it right.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 02:07   #153
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
The ownes(is this a word?) is on the religion types to prove the existance of there god. You cannot expect people to beleave somthing is true when you offer up no physical evidence or proof of any kind. To beleave in somthing soley because you dont know the answer seems crazy.

Personally i have no problem with people being religious. If it makes you happy then role with it. But you dont have a right to preach to people who dont beleave the same as you. Claiming they are wrong and then being unable to offer up any evidence to support your self.

True story. My alarm is set for 5:45am my time. I usually hit the snooze bar until my wifes Alarm goes off at 6:00am. Last night my wife and I had a bad arguement and I got the privledge of sleeping on the couch. I said to God "your will" and went to bed about about 2:00am knowing that without an alarm clock it would be unlikely that I would wake up in time to go to work on time and get ready.

Truth, I woke up at 5:30 am without an alarm. I had to use the restroom so I relieved my self and then laid back down on the couch and figured I'll just sleep a little longer. by 5:45am I knew there was no chance of my going back to sleep. I am very tired and I have been for days and yet when REM sleep should have kept me from getting up I did.

Some may argue that this was simply just the force of my will power on myself but I never specified 5:30am as a time I wanted to get up. Personally I believe that God wanted me to have enough time to talk with my wife and get to work on time.

So maybe this is not proof enough for most of you but some times the proof comes at times and in places you least expect. When the hand of God touches you and guides you it's really hard to deny. Still not sure if I am explaining it right.

Unread 14 Apr 2006, 02:13   #154
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wait wait wait.

you wake up at 5.45 every morning.

then, when one morning you wake up at 5.45 IT IS THE WORK OF THE LORD???

****ing hell. can i sell you a bridge?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 02:14   #155
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travler
had to use the restroom
maybe thats why you woke up?

im not disagreeing you as im catholic (lol) but still ;/
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 02:16   #156
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
I'd argue that you were worried and anxious.

That you were perfectly in charge of your body and that you controlled yourself.

I had an interview at 11am today. A very very important interview.

I set two alarms. one at 7 in order to start running the bath. one at 8 to get in to said bath.

I woke before both alarms.

My BODY did that. My MIND is a part of my BODY.

I can tell you this honestly because I am a god and i didn't even need to cheat.
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 02:26   #157
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

now I'd like him to explain why he believes in a god that wouldn't intervene in a baby getting raped (for example) but wakes him up so he isn't late for work
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 02:30   #158
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

maybe god is a peado and enjoys the hot baby sex?
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 02:37   #159
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

I believed in god until I saw Ricky Gervais' show Animals.

well maybe not.
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 19:14   #160
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

so every morning when I wake up 5 minutes before my alarm goes off it's God waking me up?

Can you tell him to let me sleep in at weekends please?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 19:32   #161
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Why didn't you take your alarm clock downstairs with you you raving lunatic?

Also it's called a bodyclock. It means when you wake up early all the time your body gets used to waking up early and then guess what happens? It wakes you up early.
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 19:42   #162
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Personally I believe that God wanted me to have enough time to talk with my wife and get to work on time.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Please, someone get the bandages so i can stop my sides from splitting!
We shall remember them.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 06:10   #163
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
wait wait wait.

you wake up at 5.45 every morning.

then, when one morning you wake up at 5.45 IT IS THE WORK OF THE LORD???

****ing hell. can i sell you a bridge?
No use for a bridge, sorry. You got any beachfront property?

It was odd to me cause I woke up early and could not fall back asleep. Normally (when PA is not running OFC) I could sleep for 12-14 hours without some kind of intervention such as kids or an alarm clock.

Unread 15 Apr 2006, 06:13   #164
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
now I'd like him to explain why he believes in a god that wouldn't intervene in a baby getting raped (for example) but wakes him up so he isn't late for work
I am not even going to begin to guess why God would let a baby be harmed but then again he let his own son be cruxified.

Maybe the getting to work on time part was wrong. Maybe I missed the point of God's lesson for me.

Unread 15 Apr 2006, 06:16   #165
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
so every morning when I wake up 5 minutes before my alarm goes off it's God waking me up?
Not sure, it could be. Could also just be your body clock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Can you tell him to let me sleep in at weekends please?
Well I can pray for it for you. You can pray for it also. Would really be done if two or more prayed for the same thing.

Unread 15 Apr 2006, 07:05   #166
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Well I am done with this.

What ever floats your boat dude.

What ever blows your skirt up.

What ever suits your fancy.

What ever gets you off.

What ever you like.

What ever.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 12:09   #167
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The really demented ones are no fun, they don't try to put any arguments forward.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 14:25   #168
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

im catholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

im catholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

im catholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

im catholic
in that case you know you are going to hell right?
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 14:33   #169
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Some may argue that this was simply just the force of my will power on myself but I never specified 5:30am as a time I wanted to get up. Personally I believe that God wanted me to have enough time to talk with my wife and get to work on time. t.
It was very nice of God to take some time off from helping the millions of starving people in Africa in order to ensure that you didnt sleep in, and I hope you said 'thank you'

edit: The great thing about Christians is that no matter how arrogant I become, I know that I'll never even come close to scaling those absurd heights of raw self-centeredness.

Last edited by Nodrog; 15 Apr 2006 at 14:39.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:31   #170
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

To who ever wrote this:

"you are mentally retarded. this is not because you are a christian. several christian scholars are actually quuite clever. YOU are not."

I am not a Christian Scholar. But opinions are like the anus, everyone has one.

Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:34   #171
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
To who ever wrote this:

"you are mentally retarded. this is not because you are a christian. several christian scholars are actually quuite clever. YOU are not."

Now that you've complained about neg-rep I think you're officially the worst GD user we've had in the past 18 months.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:36   #172
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I am not a Christian Scholar.
Evidently!
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:36   #173
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
But opinions are like the anus, everyone has one.
your opinions certainly seem to eminate from one.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:38   #174
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
It was very nice of God to take some time off from helping the millions of starving people in Africa in order to ensure that you didnt sleep in, and I hope you said 'thank you'
I did say thank you. If fact I thank God everyday. Sorry if God is not helping the millions of starving people in Africa. I am sure he would help if they would only ask for his help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
edit: The great thing about Christians is that no matter how arrogant I become, I know that I'll never even come close to scaling those absurd heights of raw self-centeredness.
Each one of us is unique just like snowflakes. I spend the majority of my time in service to others. I find joy in what God has done for me and I share that as testimony to his glory.

Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:39   #175
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Oh really?
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:42   #176
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
God has a sense of humor, unlike prayer warriors
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:44   #177
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Now that you've complained about neg-rep I think you're officially the worst GD user we've had in the past 18 months.
Wow that is quite a high honor then. To be the absolute worst in 18 months simply for having beliefs and being BOLD enough to share them.

Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:45   #178
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I did say thank you. If fact I thank God everyday. Sorry if God is not helping the millions of starving people in Africa. I am sure he would help if they would only ask for his help.
that is so offensive on so many levels.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:47   #179
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Wow that is quite a high honor then. To be the absolute worst in 18 months simply for having beliefs and being BOLD enough to share them.
Did you not read my previous post? It's because you complained about neg-rep. There's a reason it's private. NOBODY CARES WHAT THE **** IT SAID.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:48   #180
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
that is so offensive on so many levels.
Most of the African continent has ignored God for thousands of years to worship idols. The ones that believe in the Lord have more than mana to eat.

Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:51   #181
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Most of the African continent has ignored God for thousands of years to worship idols. The ones that believe in the Lord have more than mana to eat.
no.

that just isn't true.

you

pathetic

zealot
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:09   #182
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
If you make one more post like this I'm banning you. I am not joking. And I will not remove it. Ever.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:13   #183
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

Quote:
That is genuinely offensive to right thinking people, it's just blatantly not true.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:22   #184
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Noone is exempt from the whole hunger thing gripping much of this world. Christians, muslims, hindu, athiests alike. If you think otherwise... then you're no better than any of the other fanatical fools around.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:42   #185
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
bla
stop posting in my thread.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:43   #186
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

chances are hes on about 'pseudo spiritual food' rather then actual food. Ie food for the 'soul'.
at least I hope he is.

If hes on about "those who are christians now get fed in a physical sense" , then hes dead wrong.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:47   #187
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If you make one more post like this I'm banning you. I am not joking. And I will not remove it. Ever.
Then ban me and remove the post then. Stick to your own devices and always know that you are responsible for where you are. You always had the choice so choose. I am not here for my own. I am here for the Glory of the Lord.

Last edited by Travler; 16 Apr 2006 at 02:42.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:55   #188
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Then ban it and remove it then.
English is a non-inflected Indo-European language...
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 02:28   #189
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
chances are hes on about 'pseudo spiritual food' rather then actual food. Ie food for the 'soul'.
at least I hope he is.

If hes on about "those who are christians now get fed in a physical sense" , then hes dead wrong.
No, God provides everything. It's all his. "Give us now our daily bread" ring any bells. If a person eats then it is by the grace of God. If they starve then God allows it. I cannot say what his purpose for letting people starve is. It could be test of faith. Not just for the one's starving but a test for those who are watching those who starve. God already provided mana once and he usually does not do the same thing twice to achieve similar results.

Unread 16 Apr 2006, 02:40   #190
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
in that case you know you are going to hell right?
Purgatory is more likely I suppose. Poor piglet

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 02:43   #191
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I cannot say what his purpose for letting people starve is. It could be test of faith. Not just for the one's starving but a test for those who are watching those who starve.
so god let's humans in africa starve to death in order to provide a lesson for humans born in the west?
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 02:48   #192
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

so god's a racist?
We shall remember them.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 03:18   #193
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i knew it!
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 03:24   #194
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
so god's a racist?
Even worse, He is in to Nepotism. Believers are welcomed into the family as adopted sons and daughters.

Unread 16 Apr 2006, 07:50   #195
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Your god sucks :|

Yahwe is looking better and better everyday.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 09:29   #196
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Then ban me and remove the post then. Stick to your own devices and always know that you are responsible for where you are. You always had the choice so choose. I am not here for my own. I am here for the Glory of the Lord.
Yeah but that's only because god made you that way so I forgive you my son.
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 06:14   #197
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Yahwe. You keep saying Joshua bar-Joseph.

Would'nt Yeshua Ben Yosef be more accurate?

Unread 17 Apr 2006, 13:13   #198
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What if two people who truly believe pray for the same thing? Surely not both can have what they want?

Is this guy not someones gimmick account?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 13:26   #199
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Yahwe. You keep saying Joshua bar-Joseph.

Would'nt Yeshua Ben Yosef be more accurate?
Since "bar" is Aramaic and "ben" is Hebrew, and Jesus most likely spoke Aramaic, no.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 15:44   #200
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
What if two people who truly believe pray for the same thing? Surely not both can have what they want?

Is this guy not someones gimmick account?
unfortunately not.

but we do think that he might be mentally ill.