User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Feb 2006, 16:07   #1
SanM
Observer

SanM is an unknown quantity at this point
UV - former members still around?

Just curious - are there still any Ultra-Violence members playing Planetarion these days?

SanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 16:09   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: UV - former members still around?

Yes.

UV merged with BlackDeath a while ago to form Vengeance (also known as VGN). We're all in #vgn on NetGamers!
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 16:25   #3
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

"A while ago" as in after round 8. There are still some UV-faces around...
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 16:28   #4
SanM
Observer

Right
I was in UV rounds 3-4 (if I do remember right the time). I thought, it didn't existed as separate force after round 5. Too bad alliances do not have historicians
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 19:22   #5
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

I was UV in R3 - R4 aswell. Not playing anymore, some old faces may still be about, Starlock isn't anymore as far as I know though. Best place to look would be VGN.
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 19:22   #6
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In fact: http://vgn.lihas.de/history.php

Written a long time ago, and rather propgandery, but it'll have to do.
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 22:09   #7
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Yes.

UV merged with BlackDeath a while ago to form Vengeance (also known as VGN). We're all in #vgn on NetGamers!
Oh dear. Lucky I got out of there when I did, I would have been a nub now.
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 23:51   #8
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
you arent now ? :/
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 01:18   #9
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
do things change?

Edit - Forever the shipjumper eh

Last edited by Paisley; 19 Feb 2006 at 01:36.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 11:42   #10
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
do things change?

Edit - Forever the shipjumper eh
Yes. I like to be the best. Technically I am the best ship jumper.
And UV died. All this merger crap VGN is talking about is foreign to me.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 11:43   #11
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
you arent now ? :/
Only once a month*.

*Period
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 11:52   #12
furball

Quote:
UV didn't die it merged with BlackDeath after allied with them in repeated rounds. That's why we have ex-BD and ex-UV officers who (shock horror) joined VGN as part of the merge.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 12:05   #13
Chika

Like I said. I only know of the die part. Surely UV, or whatever the alliance that they so called merged with, or the crap product that came of them, is not worth bragging over.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 12:12   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Like I said. I only know of the die part. Surely UV, or whatever the alliance that they so called merged with, or the crap product that came of them, is not worth bragging over.
Who was bragging?
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 12:14   #15
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Who was bragging?
Good question. A smart debater, leads the debate in the direction they prefer. Easy catch for a forum poster like yourself. Others overlook the obvious.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 12:27   #16
SanM
Observer

Every assertive proposition will be followed with bragging

I'll try to look for someone, who possibly will recall me in VGN or wherever else.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 12:38   #17
furball

Quote:
You're calling us a crap product?

Laughable.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 13:06   #18
Chika

Quote:
You're calling us a crap product?

Laughable.
Yes. I didn't think it was funny. You are offended.
If i would have said VGN smells like Pee-pee, that is laughable.
But saying that they suck is a tad more realistic. Prove me wrong. prelaunch at 2100 gmt and use your entire alliance on 11 planets again, and show everyone that you can own them.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 13:11   #19
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes. I like to be the best. Technically I am the best ship jumper.
Glory hunting ftw eh

The man utd fan of PA
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 13:14   #20
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
you know that post sounded like yeh typed it ?

Technically, the "sounded" part is in your head. So if something sounded stupid (that was typed)........ You get the idea.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 13:20   #21
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
But saying that they suck is a tad more realistic. Prove me wrong. prelaunch at 2100 gmt and use your entire alliance on 11 planets again, and show everyone that you can own them.
everyone is entitled to be stupid but your abusing that entitlement

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 13:22   #22
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
everyone is entitled to be stupid but your abusing that entitlement
Originality level - 0.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 13:30   #23
furball

Quote:
Oh dear Chika, where do you get your intel from?

If we were talking about Round 12 (your glory days) you'd be correct. We did pre-launch at 21.00.

These days things are rather different. Of course, Chika, I wouldn't expect you to know that. You've only ever jumped around the top 4 alliances of the last few rounds, so you wouldn't know.

As for 'using your entire alliance on 11 planets'...where the hell did this come from? I don't think we've ever done that, except for perhaps hitting 6:10 in Round 14 (and we weren't the only alliance to try to do so).

Some say that if you throw enough shit, some of it will stick. Sadly Chika, it bounced right off and caught you right in the kisser.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 13:40   #24
Chika

Quote:
Oh dear Chika, where do you get your intel from?

If we were talking about Round 12 (your glory days) you'd be correct. We did pre-launch at 21.00.

These days things are rather different. Of course, Chika, I wouldn't expect you to know that. You've only ever jumped around the top 4 alliances of the last few rounds, so you wouldn't know.

As for 'using your entire alliance on 11 planets'...where the hell did this come from? I don't think we've ever done that, except for perhaps hitting 6:10 in Round 14 (and we weren't the only alliance to try to do so).

Some say that if you throw enough shit, some of it will stick. Sadly Chika, it bounced right off and caught you right in the kisser.
Erm. I wouldn't have been specific with the 2100gmt stuff if I wasn't sure. As far as fact, I doubt I am known as a liar. VGn is guilty of doing this as of recent(this round). Additionally, I have never had any glory days. Anyone doing well post RD 10 was due lack of ability/activity present in the game. Half of the people who do well now would not be shit in original PA days. There are some that have proven that they could perform well, pre- pax, and post. But the day a player such as yourself, could post on forums in defence of a crap alliance, should have been symbol enough that the competitve level that once dawned on PA was gone.
Cheers

Last edited by Chika; 19 Feb 2006 at 13:51.
Chika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 13:45   #25
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
yeh.

but seriously, i use sub-vocal repetition when i read. I didn't mean your voice sounds like yeh's (i've never heard either). what i meant was that the post "looked" as if yeh had made it.
now hang your head in shame !

Considering that I used a few periods there, and even some breakage doesn'T support your yeh thingy. Though I did miss a few caps after some periods. :S

"All the cool kids are saying jokes at lunch. They are saying variations of the joke about the same individual. A lamor, seeing an opportunity to "fit in", says a joke about this individual in a different variation" Is the lamor funny? Or did he just try to use a popular joke to fit in.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 14:04   #26
furball

Quote:
Erm. I wouldn't have been specific with the 2100gmt stuff if I wasn't sure. As far as fact, I doubt I am known as a liar. VGn is guilty of doing this as of recent(this round). Additionally, I have never had any glory days. Anyone doing well post RD 10 was due lack of ability/activity present in the game. Half of the people who do well now would not be shit in original PA days. There are some that have proven that they could perform well, pre- pax, and post. But the day a player such as yourself, could post on forums in defence of a crap alliance, should have bene symbol enough that the competitve level that once dawned on PA was gone.
Cheers
I agree, PA has changed and the activity once required has gone. If an alliance does pre-launch at 21.00 GMT, it can still be moderatly successful. Of course, the incomings still have to be defended - but an alliance will be more successful the later its members set attacks.

Anyway, since you decided to talk about me, I'll respond on this first. To be a successful HC of an alliance you don't need to be particularly good a player in-game. Sure, it helps and it's good for morale, but most HCs have been carried to the top 100 by the success of their own alliance, not through their own individual skill. I'll never suggest that I'm a particularly great player, because I'm not. In fact, I'm fairly shocking because I usually manage to screw up a few times a round. Those who know my planet this round can laugh at how poor it is.

None of that really matters, and it shows how simplistically you look at things for thinking so. There's so much more to be done as a HC that the game itself hardly matters, as long as you get your members to play it as well as possible. You can be a HC while running a scan planet, as many HCs have demonstrated.

Now onto VGN - and it's not VGn, VgN or any other retarded version of the acronym for Vengeance. We're not a hardcore alliance, and we've never pretended to be. We play as a community to enjoy the game; success is just a by-product. Rank is nice, but if you're having fun then that's all that matters. It doesn't matter whether you were successful at a dead game or if you're successful at one that's still alive because changes were made. The version that you revere is DEAD, and round 9 was its death-throes.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 14:12   #27
Chika

Quote:

Rank is nice, but if you're having fun then that's all that matters. It doesn't matter whether you were successful at a dead game or if you're successful at one that's still alive because changes were made. The version that you revere is DEAD, and round 9 was its death-throes.
This I can agree with whole-heartedly. Except for the bit about PA being a dead game, 2700 signups at 9 weeks intervals is successful. Just not as successful as we all know PA can be.
And I do look at the game in a simple fashion. I also have no idea what it takes to be an HC. But I do know that the pay doesn't compensate the job.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 14:21   #28
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Because you haven't heard about it, it didn't happen?

In round 8, UV and BD were working together very closely - in fact, we made a shared tag, [VD]. This wasn't a new thing, we had cooperated with them in round5 too (along with HR). However, the cooperation with UV were closer than anything I've ever seen - shared techsystems, basically shared command and the only difference which separate channel we idled in (along with the shared channel). Basically, we were one.

Then round 8 ended rather suddenly, several weeks before planned IIRC. We had no finished plan on what to do after PA (as that was to be the last round, everyone thought), and with the sudden disappearance of the game the members started drifting off. Suddenly we were standing there with under half of our memberbase (both UV and BD), and the logic step was to just do a full merger - the difference wouldn't be that large, we'd just choose a new name. Hmm, Jester was rather sad we changed from VD, but in the end I think VGN is a better name
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 17:26   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Anyone doing well post RD 10 was due lack of ability/activity present in the game. Half of the people who do well now would not be shit in original PA days.
While the second sentence is probably true, the first sentence is not necessarily correct. It's purely a numbers game, back then there were more people and things like being in a top ten galaxy were genuine accomplishments. Now, obviously, those are easier. However if anything I'd say the average quality has gone up in proportion to the playerbase, as those most successful are those who get most involved in the community and are most likely to hang around. If you mean something like the player quality in the top 100 is less than that in r4 or r5 then well duh. That's not really that relevant though, we all know rankings are easier to achieve in a smaller game. Also there's nothing to have stopped the world's greatest PA player (how you measure that christ knows) from signing up after r10.
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 22:29   #30
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
While the second sentence is probably true, the first sentence is not necessarily correct. It's purely a numbers game, back then there were more people and things like being in a top ten galaxy were genuine accomplishments. Now, obviously, those are easier. However if anything I'd say the average quality has gone up in proportion to the playerbase, as those most successful are those who get most involved in the community and are most likely to hang around. If you mean something like the player quality in the top 100 is less than that in r4 or r5 then well duh. That's not really that relevant though, we all know rankings are easier to achieve in a smaller game. Also there's nothing to have stopped the world's greatest PA player (how you measure that christ knows) from signing up after r10.
I can agree. Lol top 50 gal was an achievment back then. "Also there's nothing to have stopped the world's greatest PA player (how you measure that christ knows) from signing up after r10" A thread was made asking who everyone thought was the best PA player. I see a few of the people mentioned in that thread that play PAX and didn't do so well. Ver hard to judge it was lack of interest, or inability to do well in the changed environment.
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 03:37   #31
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I used to be UV. and still playing ^^

Great fun back in r3 or 4 or summit

some great guys

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 19:02   #32
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough

I was actually in UV r2
(back when it was a wing in TE)

Luckily I got out before they developed VD

(most unfortunate.. relating to a certain burning sensation)
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC

Last edited by Rabbagast; 20 Feb 2006 at 19:08.
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 22:25   #33
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Erm. I wouldn't have been specific with the 2100gmt stuff if I wasn't sure. As far as fact, I doubt I am known as a liar. VGn is guilty of doing this as of recent(this round).

your correct, your not known as a liar, more known for stabbing your alliance and attacking them the tick after u leave the tag, but we all know, thats far better, HONOUR FTW!!!! Chika FTW!!!!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 22:32   #34
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
your correct, your not known as a liar, more known for stabbing your alliance and attacking them the tick after u leave the tag, but we all know, thats far better, HONOUR FTW!!!! Chika FTW!!!!
Lol. Foxman, I always have you to remind me that some people do indeed, slip through the cracks.
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 01:20   #35
Elu Thingol
God

Elu Thingol is an unknown quantity at this point

here an ex-UV...i cant remember the last round i played....maybe the round which sliekas won, r10? with Eclipse, NoS...these alliances... still exist?
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 01:25   #36
Herbert

I have returned playing planetarion after a long break. Can't remember exactly, but I am sure I was in UV at some point, probably around rounds 4-5, but had a different nick then, I was called Codboy at the time.
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 08:25   #37
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

*reporting as ex UV*
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 13:58   #38
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes.

(to be pedantic) actually i think we merged to form [VD] Violent Death which lasted a round, then we renamed to [VGN]

but yeah, there's still a lot of ppl around. I'm lucky enough to have Ladybug ingal (and via marriage-proxy, Starlock), and it's really nice having them there UV was a fun place!

tux

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 01:54   #39
SanM
Observer

Very nice company indeed

Nice to know, that there are still so much ex-UV players. At least for me - UV times were really fun and bring back nice memories of Planetarion and team-work-friendship. Eh.
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 04:51   #40
intrance

intrance is an unknown quantity at this point

im ex UV... irc nick = exit

was UV in like r4 and r5 before i joined NoS.

Good times....

- The Pack -
<----exit
intrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 21:05   #41
Elu Thingol
God

Elu Thingol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrance
im ex UV... irc nick = exit

was UV in like r4 and r5 before i joined NoS.

Good times....
, ,lot of ex-uv joined in NoS...:-).

im not playing anymore, but it was nice :-).

bye
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 13:54   #42
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point

still checking the boards now and then

wishmaster long time no see and some others around.
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 17:31   #43
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

\o

lo.

Get ur asses back playing etc?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 06:49   #44
[Aequitas]
Justice

[Aequitas] is on a distinguished road

I just have to comment on Chika...

Grow up? :-D.

OK, now that that's out of the way.... Chika, you led the forums into an argument for what? Personal satisfaction? You really are on sorry son of a bitch....

The way you conduct yourself is laughable, to say the least, and the fact that you would even say half the things you said about VGN shows that you do not know anything about the alliance or the players that run it. VGN is a very close knit group of people, and most definitely something to brag about. They are not an alliance like 1up, or ND, or eXi..... those alliances have a different style, and it works quite well for them, but they play for RANK. The last time VGN played for rank was........ never. They play for fun first, rank second. Then again, if you knew anything anyways I wouldn't have to tell you this. Now please, go act like a child elsewhere, in a post that is titled "Flaming for Noobs".

"Edited for language"
[Aequitas] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 12:53   #45
Pietje

Pietje is on a distinguished road

yup im ex UV too
i still use the cool sig thingie now and then i think snap or so made
with the ninja

http://home.wanadoo.nl/~pklien/logoUV.jpg
followed by the sun tzu qoute
vulnerability lies in defense...
i think it was
well something like that

thingol, wipeout, fartn, gizmo, badmotor, snap, fatwalker, fatboy, wishmaster, ennet, barrow, eskimo, starlock and many more
when i think about pa i think about them
and that lame Hydra posse
Pietje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 13:28   #46
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point

that was who i was trying to remember

starlock and badmotor
miss those guys

also gayle28uk who joined uv near end of r7

thingol blackbull maniac always in need of def
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 16:13   #47
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

Proud to had been UV for a few rounds too!!