User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 2 Feb 2006, 15:01   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Frappr Map

stealing an idea from GD (sorry TomKat ) I've made a Planetarion Frappr.
This is basically a map showing where everyone is. Incase you can't guess, that's my ugly mug
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 23:15   #2
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
Re: Frappr Map

Knowing Kloopy leaves near me is bad enough... seeing it on a map? agghhh!
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 23:30   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Added!
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 23:38   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Who is Jo! I'm spending next year in Canterbury and am from the Medway Towns.
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 00:34   #5
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

first canadian on the board!
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 00:47   #6
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

I'm there.

But Nadar's pin overshadows mine :-(
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 00:49   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

It always display superior people first... right? :eek:
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 00:51   #8
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Looks like fun, so I joined. The Brits among us live so close together itt's actually hard to click on a different balloon. I keep getting kitty.
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 00:52   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Jesus motherf*cking Christ, Duke... I hope I never meet you on the streets a dark night, at least not when you got that hair :eek: :eek: :eek:
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 00:57   #10
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

The picture is old, but fun. Haven't got any recent one, so I went for that one...

I am in fact quite cuddly, I rarely bite and I like long walks along the beach.
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 01:04   #11
Nadar
I see you!

Updated mine so people won't think I am a drunkard

Last edited by Nadar; 4 Feb 2006 at 01:09.
Nadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 01:06   #12
DukePaul
Retired VGN

You're a student, of course you're a drunkard. BI, IIRC?
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 01:10   #13
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukePaul
You're a student, of course you're a drunkard. BI, IIRC?
Yes, I'm BI... how do you know? Can't remember talking to you about that Can't remember talking to you at all...you spying on me, aren't you?
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 01:12   #14
DukePaul
Retired VGN

You and *someone* (was it Zhukov?) talking about that BI teacher who had ranted about the students all being shite, and that he had now started working at NHH... Some thread on GD. As it was Bergen, and I had recently moved here I kinda took notice.
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 01:22   #15
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
You and *someone* (was it Zhukov?) talking about that BI teacher who had ranted about the students all being shite, and that he had now started working at NHH... Some thread on GD. As it was Bergen, and I had recently moved here I kinda took notice.
ah... He didn't go to NHH though, that was just a joke: "He got demoted to NHH" I think I wrote :P
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 01:41   #16
DukePaul
Retired VGN

Aye, I just searched it up. Yep, I'm a bit bored today.

Wohoo, another one from Bergen, and he's in front of both of us :-(
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 01:47   #17
Nadar
I see you!

That's the damn Xy-n00b. He lives 100m down the road from me. I'll go twat him now.. brb
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 01:53   #18
DukePaul
Retired VGN

For great justice!

Make sure you take his accounts and removes him from the map, then.
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 01:55   #19
Nadar
I see you!

Affirmative.
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 01:57   #20
DukePaul
Retired VGN

Wonderful!

I'm off to bed, so you take care now.
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 02:44   #21
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

I shall DESTROY you both.

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 03:15   #22
Nadar
I see you!

Anyone else wanna contribute with a joke aswell? Preferably better than Xy's.
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 11:27   #23
Dune
weee

Dune is on a distinguished road

IM ON TOP OF EVERYONE!!

None of the added locations are placed further north etc
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 11:31   #24
DukePaul
Retired VGN

Oh god, this is bad, but it's the first thing I thought of, sorry
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 15:20   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
Looks like fun, so I joined. The Brits among us live so close together itt's actually hard to click on a different balloon. I keep getting kitty.
That'd be why there's an option to zoom in and out, I'd assume.
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 16:00   #26
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm added, with a craaazy picture
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 16:15   #27
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Note. Me and pig are from canterbury, yet we never knew there was a Jo, nor you were coming

I sense a meet coming*

*so tempted to say meat cumming, but its probably better said on GD
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 16:18   #28
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So I am, ye the 3 of us should meet up and get pissed.
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 16:21   #29
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Blackbirdess (ROCK HC type person) also Judder (ROCK CEO) is at uni there, we did have a ROCK meet in canterbury, however it was during the snow over xmas when Canterbury was snowed in and i dont think it went ahead!
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 17:09   #30
BaSSe

BaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
ah... He didn't go to NHH though, that was just a joke: "He got demoted to NHH" I think I wrote :P
Jesus, NHH>BI , known fact
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 17:19   #31
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSSe
Jesus, NHH>BI , known fact
http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/ok...cle1173532.ece
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 05:12   #32
BaSSe

BaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to beholdBaSSe is a splendid one to behold

Read the report and you`ll see that BI beats NHH in amount of science publications(due to having 10x more money/employees it isn`t too weird) Though in master/bachelor and general education NHH is ranked higher than BI. Quality still beats quanity.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 11:23   #33
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

when you zoom out really far i dont live that far away from qebab ^_^

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 11:50   #34
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSSe
Read the report and you`ll see that BI beats NHH in amount of science publications(due to having 10x more money/employees it isn`t too weird) Though in master/bachelor and general education NHH is ranked higher than BI. Quality still beats quanity.
No. Overall they're ranked 46th while NHH is 50th. In science they're ranked 23rd while NHH is 35th. NHH's problem is that they're basing their teaching on theory only with little or no practial relevance. See, it's got nothing to do with quantity.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 14:04   #35
DukePaul
Retired VGN

Who cares? UiB is the place to be.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 14:08   #36
BaSSe

http://paraplyen.nhh.no/cgi-bin/para...maker?id=16249
http://news.ft.com/cms/34ddeae2-6345...00779e2340.pdf (the report you`re refering to)
http://news.ft.com/businesseducation/pdf/table_msc.pdf (NHH rank #1 economics, while BI isn`t there)

BI clearly improved a lot lately and seem to have a good education program atm. However you seem to have a rather wrong impression about NHH teaching methods. I can`t comment on BI as I`ve only been on a few lessons there and thereby haven`t got the full image of it. Still, the largest difference between the schools is the studentmass. Although BI probably has many good students that will go far.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 14:08   #37
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

/me is on there - I've put that Im on there on Luton (home town) as opposed to Aber (Uni)
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 15:37   #38
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

haha, I am superior to all you other poeople living in London \o/
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 01:38   #39
skaxkid
[F-Crew] BC

skaxkid has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm added over on the left side of the pond...
skaxkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 01:42   #40
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Who cares? UiB is the place to be.
Maybe, but ONLY if they drop lame courses such as ex.phil. & ex.fac ... total waste of time unless
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 10:45   #41
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

I'm the dot hiding behind wielklem btw :/

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 10:49   #42
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

heh funny stuff that Frappr thing
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 19:46   #43
Europatriot
zz-crew MMC

Europatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura about

typical.... I join in and people stop signing up

seriously, why don't more people sign up?
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 19:52   #44
Appocomaster
PA Team

They fear that I'm using the map to track them down and mug them.

damn.

my evil plan is revealed!
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 23:09   #45
Nadar
I see you!

Yeah Appoco, go ahead, mug my mugged stuff!
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 00:15   #46
Altor

Altor is just really niceAltor is just really niceAltor is just really niceAltor is just really niceAltor is just really nice

Put myself on the map as well...

Not feeling very secure though, with all those dutchies above me :/
Altor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 17:50   #47
Blackbirdess
Who me?

Blackbirdess will become famous soon enoughBlackbirdess will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Me waves

ROCKer and IA HC

ROCK: Revenge Of the Chocolate Knickers
Blackbirdess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 21:47   #48
Appocomaster
PA Team

:O
yay!
hello. whoever you are :/
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 01:04   #49
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
They fear that I'm using the map to track them down and mug them.

damn.

my evil plan is revealed!
and there was me thinking it was all to do with multihunting
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 13:41   #50
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
and there was me thinking it was all to do with multihunting
No, we need the WAYN thing for that, to track when they go to other people's houses.
Someone tried to sign [email protected] up to that the other day, I had to remove it