User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 May 2005, 22:53   #51
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: unwanted advances from a female

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
So Nussult, in this group of people, isnt there someone you could talk to about the problem? Someone you knows want tell anyone etc?
It doesn't matter how you upset the psycho, if it's still going to end up at your door with a knife.
Unread 24 May 2005, 22:58   #52
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
It doesn't matter how you upset the psycho, if it's still going to end up at your door with a knife.
If she is that psycho, you should hire... A SECURITY GUARD.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 12:30   #53
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Actually I once had this problem, not from a psycho just someone I didn't find attractive.

I just ignored her, she got bored eventually.
Unread 25 May 2005, 16:00   #54
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Act all manly and macho (maybe in a slightly humourous way), and show her your ego loves the attention but be sure she also knows that you're just playing with her.

She'll get tired of you pretty fast. It's what I would do.
dude, dont you know anything about women?? most of them love their men to behave that way.
she wont get tired of it. shell probably intensify her chasing.

thats the worst advice you can give the poor guy.

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 16:02   #55
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Just tell her you're a batty boy.

Then mince about for the rest of your life to make it look convincing

now thats great advice. hehe

silversmoke, you should take an example of this guy.

hehe

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 16:28   #56
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perle
dude, dont you know anything about women?? most of them love their men to behave that way.
she wont get tired of it. shell probably intensify her chasing.

thats the worst advice you can give the poor guy.

It works for me, but maybe I attract women that doesn't like to be fooled around with for too long.
Unread 25 May 2005, 20:31   #57
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
The fact that she's a bit older isn't really the main problem.
I've banged a 30 year old girl, no complaints there.

But she wasn't a psycho....
same, in fact, i lost my virginity like that.

im really not sure if thats or not, but as its probably not, i'll just slink away right now.
Unread 25 May 2005, 20:44   #58
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

ITT we learn that Deepflow is a woman, and lost her virginity to Nantoz.

And no, losing your virginity to Nantoz can hardly be considered cool
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 21:14   #59
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perle
now thats great advice. hehe

silversmoke, you should take an example of this guy.

hehe

One of my mates tried that as he engaged and this girl had approached him in a club. We were all quite confused when she came back for a third time. After a while she spoke to the person next to the one she had been speaking to all night. Turns out he couldn't really hear what she had been saying which was in fact "Your in my chair can I have it back please" to which he kept replying, I'm gay. Heh.
Unread 27 May 2005, 00:52   #60
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
fk her, then tell her you have syphillis
at least then you'd have gotten laid

and that's all that matters right?
When did you get so cynikal?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 01:05   #61
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Any luck in Operation Hiding?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 12:49   #62
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

I think shes on holiday for a couple of weeks so hopefully she'll sleep with all assortment of men and be satisfied when she returns.